Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
751,501 - 751,520 of 1,083,049 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

flack wrote:
<quoted text> You seem to think that I care. Don't watch much FOX, don't listen to much talk radio. So it bothers me not. They will just move to other stations. Happens all the time. Pendulum swings one way. Then it swings the other. This country is going down the tubes. Nothing, I believe, can stop it now. We are past the tipping point. Only crash and burn to rise again like the Phoenix is our future. This was predicted in 1776. Manifest destiny? It is a sad day in what was America.
Hah, LMAO__I've been listening to doomsday BS since I was a little kid growing up in the farm route. The words and numbers have gotten larger over time and marxism has displaced communism in the long winded Alan Stang style rants__but one thing has remained consistent__the flaming right remain life's losers on the one hand worshiping authority and on the other very jealous of
authority.

You are wrong on "that they'll move to other stations " Flack__that right wing talk era is over__it won't go out quietly but it will go out in favor of whatever is next.

A black man beat the shyt of an American hero in 2008 and then did likewise to an American business icon in 2012__right there is your clue Flack, now go do something helpful to someone and quit worrying about shyt that won't happen in your lifetime.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

yawk wrote:
Keep it up, fetchdem.
I've called the police!
What did you say?

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>...funding by Democrats with an open taxprmula_man_7sU3jjgjJfxAgHLI MPXzWN#ixzz2DY5bcwqs
New York Post??? Why am I not surprised...couldn't find anything from Beck or The Globe? Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahaha
ra_con_teur

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
would you be talking about the professional athletes i play hoops with?
i also design and build media rooms for those who have nothing better to spend a $100,000 on. most my clients being the aforementioned. just finished one for Eric Moore. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_Moore_%28of...
as usual, we have become fast friends, and once he heard the game lineup he was in.
While Eric Moores spends $100k on sound systems what do you think he pays the folks at his Mcdonalds restataunts?

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Not as likely.
These obvious experts seem to agree with me & Keith.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index...

Maybe Laura & Ann Coulter could get together & do a reality show about being transgendered in the Republican Party & how it gets John McCain exited.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Hah, LMAO__I've been listening to doomsday BS since I was a little kid growing up in the farm route. The words and numbers have gotten larger over time and marxism has displaced communism in the long winded Alan Stang style rants__but one thing has remained consistent__the flaming right remain life's losers on the one hand worshiping authority and on the other very jealous of
authority.
You are wrong on "that they'll move to other stations " Flack__that right wing talk era is over__it won't go out quietly but it will go out in favor of whatever is next.
A black man beat the shyt of an American hero in 2008 and then did likewise to an American business icon in 2012__right there is your clue Flack, now go do something helpful to someone and quit worrying about shyt that won't happen in your lifetime.
I agree totally, and it's about time that Limbaugh and Hannity, etc., were back selling gold and snake oil to the ignorant where they belong. The only possible doomsday scenario would be if I won the half billion Powerball--in that case, the end predicted in the Mayan calendar would prove to be accurate...do I sound like flack now?

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Actually Homer the government, in most but not all cases, told the businesses what they were going to build or be confiscated by the government. They sold bonds to raise a lot of the money for the war not taxes. Jeesh!
I heard Nazi oil paid for the war.
assmear asscrack

Middletown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
75% of American Jews are Democrats; most moderate Jews realize that the Palestinians must have their own state if there is ever to be peace.
You are an idiot who knows nothing.
The only group who hates blacks, Jews, hispanics, gays, women, veterans, are Republicans. The angry old white guy party, whining and stamping their feet because they're not getting their way anymore. Get over yourselves, the world has changed.
dear lilly ,
Greetings and blessings from a camels ass.
I se you are of no use to humainity and serve no true purpose in life. So I find you perfect and may have a day of work for you. Can you drive a truck?? It pays you no cash but you will get 72 virgins granted to you for you service. I understand you enjoy aborting so I make araingment for you to kill the virgins if yous like. Let me knoow. And may you be blessed many times over with the urin of a goat.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Limbaugh On Getting Single Women To Vote GOP: Have Men Marry Them Or They Will Choose Government To Provide For Their Needs

http://mediamatters.org/video/2012/11/28/limb...

he's a complete idiot.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Hah, LMAO__I've been listening to doomsday BS since I was a little kid growing up in the farm route. The words and numbers have gotten larger over time and marxism has displaced communism in the long winded Alan Stang style rants__but one thing has remained consistent__the flaming right remain life's losers on the one hand worshiping authority and on the other very jealous of
authority.
A far left wing progressive beat a far right wing progressive in 2008. A far left wing progressive beat a moderate progressive in 2012. G.W. Bush was a progressive. G.H.W. Bush was a progressive one worlder. Bill Clinton was not a progressive although hie wife is. I voted for Bill twice. Reagan was a true conservative but was led astray by progressives on both the left and the right. I never voted for Reagan because I was still young and dumb. When you actually know what you are talking about we can talk. Until you understand that progressives are in both parties and stop talking left and right there is no point. For the last 100 years progressives have slowly destroyed this country. It's the frog in the pot trick. They have just been taking their time turning up the heat. The problem is we are at the point where the water is starting to boil. America as we know it is over.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>New York Post??? Why am I not surprised...couldn't find anything from Beck or The Globe? Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahaha
Janes bible; they give it away for free.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

ra_con_teur wrote:
<quoted text>
While Eric Moores spends $100k on sound systems what do you think he pays the folks at his Mcdonalds restataunts?
advocating for raising minimum wage?

and when are you going to live up to that name?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

flack wrote:
<quoted text> A far left wing progressive beat a far right wing progressive in 2008. A far left wing progressive beat a moderate progressive in 2012. G.W. Bush was a progressive. G.H.W. Bush was a progressive one worlder. Bill Clinton was not a progressive although hie wife is. I voted for Bill twice. Reagan was a true conservative but was led astray by progressives on both the left and the right. I never voted for Reagan because I was still young and dumb. When you actually know what you are talking about we can talk. Until you understand that progressives are in both parties and stop talking left and right there is no point. For the last 100 years progressives have slowly destroyed this country. It's the frog in the pot trick. They have just been taking their time turning up the heat. The problem is we are at the point where the water is starting to boil. America as we know it is over.
America as "we?"

Pardon me pal but I'll decide for myself if you don't mind.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard Nazi oil paid for the war.
God you really are a birdbrain. Rockefeller (D) grandfather of one of my governors and Senator is said to have dealings with the NAZI's prewar. Don't know. Vanderbilt also was said to be involved.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

One Jimmy John's franchise owner is going rogue.

While the CEO of the national chain of sandwich shops has publicly railed against the costs of implementing the Affordable Care Act, Dean Hodges of Omaha, Neb., is working non-stop to figure out how to bring health care to his employees at the 18 Jimmy John's outposts he franchises.

Hodges said that he doesn't care much about the comments made by Jimmy John's founder and CEO James 'Jimmy John' Liautaud, who told Fox News in October that the Affordable Care Act would force him to cut workers' hours.

The corporate office does "not dictate what we can and cannot do," Hodges wrote in an email to The Huffington Post.

Hodges employs about 550 people in Nebraska, Idaho and Nevada. He says he isn't necessarily taking a stand for or against the law, but is simply looking for a way to make it work. "I'm trying to save for it and plan for it so I can comply with the government, provide health care and still pay for it."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/28/jimm...

Nice!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> A far left wing progressive beat a far right wing progressive in 2008. A far left wing progressive beat a moderate progressive in 2012. G.W. Bush was a progressive. G.H.W. Bush was a progressive one worlder. Bill Clinton was not a progressive although hie wife is. I voted for Bill twice. Reagan was a true conservative but was led astray by progressives on both the left and the right. I never voted for Reagan because I was still young and dumb. When you actually know what you are talking about we can talk. Until you understand that progressives are in both parties and stop talking left and right there is no point. For the last 100 years progressives have slowly destroyed this country. It's the frog in the pot trick. They have just been taking their time turning up the heat. The problem is we are at the point where the water is starting to boil. America as we know it is over.
So?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Limbaugh On Getting Single Women To Vote GOP: Have Men Marry Them Or They Will Choose Government To Provide For Their Needs
http://mediamatters.org/video/2012/11/28/limb...
he's a complete idiot.
I'm surprised he hasn't died of a heart attack yet. He's big and fat and screams for hours everyday, jumping up and down like a damn fool, smokes cigars and is a junkie on oxycontin.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

If it did then that great bastion of libtard ideas was built with NAZI oil. New York owes it's existence to Rockefeller, Vanderbilt, Getty, etc... They all were a bunch of crooks. True libtards all!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>America as "we?"
Pardon me pal but I'll decide for myself if you don't mind.
Imagine being inside that brain? Remember all those doomsdayers who spent all their money, quit their jobs the last time? Some killed themselves as well. What a bunch of freaks, good riddance.
I even heard one young girl about 19 years old ranting on about that shyt. What the hell is wrong with these people?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

assmear asscrack wrote:
<quoted text>dear lilly ,
Greetings and blessings from a camels ass.
I se you are of no use to humainity and serve no true purpose in life. So I find you perfect and may have a day of work for you. Can you drive a truck?? It pays you no cash but you will get 72 virgins granted to you for you service. I understand you enjoy aborting so I make araingment for you to kill the virgins if yous like. Let me knoow. And may you be blessed many times over with the urin of a goat.
Congratulations on your graduation from republican charm school.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••