Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 37,575)

Showing posts 751,481 - 751,500 of1,072,602
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
One more time you prove your stoopidity. If the house passed bills had no chance of passing in the senate, why did the senate not do their job and vote them down? The senate under Reids leadership did not allow a vote because he knew they would pass.
You are stoopid!!!!
Peace
KMA
Why waste their time in the Senate because the House wasted time passing bills they know won't pass. Wasting time for political gain.

Gee, I wonder if your party thought it was funny to waste time passing a "repeal the job killing health care bill"- knowing it would go nowhere - while Americans were suffering.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"homer"
I did not say that at all. Your ideology that government is the answer comes thru. It was not government that built those plants and factories. Those plants by and large continued to produce after the war, producing goods for the civilian market.
Peace
KMA
Dear stupid phuckface,
Those plant were opened and expanded due to goverment spending as they were the ones buying all the munitions/tanks/planes/ships, etc., think of it like stimulis spending you dumb backwood hillbilly.

Once all that was in place with people making a decent wage they were able to convert to automobiles, home goods etc as the workers could now afford these things and on we went my anal retentive friend.

The bottom line is the goverment made the initial investment, you stupid assclown.

I hope I've made myself clear you complete and total jackass.

Sincerely,

Homer

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

"Effective Jan 1, 2013, aspirin will be taxed under the Obama-Care program. The explanation was that they are white and they work. No other reason was given."
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

ra_con_teur wrote:
<quoted text>
When you are hoopin it up at the Y do you encourage your homey's to contribute the max to their 401Ks or do you discuss the new PDiddy release?
would you be talking about the professional athletes i play hoops with?

i also design and build media rooms for those who have nothing better to spend a $100,000 on. most my clients being the aforementioned. just finished one for Eric Moore. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_Moore_%28of...

as usual, we have become fast friends, and once he heard the game lineup he was in.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You're assuming Laura Ingraham is a woman.
oops.
ra_con_teur

Montgomery, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>You didn't say Reba, although they probably blast that too. I live in rural PA. When they are not firing off their arsenal they are blasting C&W, you see more confederate flag stickers on trucks out here than you do American.
I do not have any NWA CD's.
Give me your zip code so that I can check that...

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
RealDave robbing Peter to pay Paul isnít reform!!
Obama reformed Medicare saving 716 billion over ten years.

Just because you don;'t like what he did with the savings does not change the reforms.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You're assuming Laura Ingraham is a woman.
Brest cancer survivor. Adopted at least 3 children and several dogs.

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
I definitely believe the climate is always changing.
Look at the Ice Age.
We are talking about man made global warming.

I guess you believe that pumping crap into our atmosphere has no effect.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

ra_con_teur wrote:
<quoted text>
Give me your zip code so that I can check that...
Yeah, like I'm gonna fall for that.

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
How come he never talks about them and what the heck they are?
What do you think a balanced approach is?

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Brest cancer survivor. Adopted at least 3 children and several dogs.
men can get breast cancer, adopt children & own dogs.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Dear stupid phuckface,
Those plant were opened and expanded due to goverment spending as they were the ones buying all the munitions/tanks/planes/ships, etc., think of it like stimulis spending you dumb backwood hillbilly.
Once all that was in place with people making a decent wage they were able to convert to automobiles, home goods etc as the workers could now afford these things and on we went my anal retentive friend.
The bottom line is the goverment made the initial investment, you stupid assclown.
I hope I've made myself clear you complete and total jackass.
Sincerely,
Homer
Actually Homer the government, in most but not all cases, told the businesses what they were going to build or be confiscated by the government. They sold bonds to raise a lot of the money for the war not taxes. Jeesh!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Here you go. Have no idea where it came from.
Of course you don't; you believe it because a rightwinger made it up.
Yet, you scoffed at my posting of the real story. Why is that Flack?

Michael Dunn, 45, of Satellite Beach, has been charged with murder for the Friday slaying of Jordan Davis, 17, a black high school student from the Jacksonville area.

His lawyer said Dunn, who is white, thought he saw a gun and felt threatened during the incident, indicating that he may seek protection under the stateís controversial Stand Your Ground Law, according to local reports.

"Self defense applies because Mr. Dunn was threatened," attorney Robin Lemonidis told CNN.

"We can't say what the defense will be at this stage Ö but Stand Your Ground is a possibility."

The alleged murder occurred on Friday as Dunn and his girlfriend were traveling to Jacksonville for his sonís wedding, the Orlando Sentinel reported.

The pair pulled into a gas station parking lot and stopped next to an SUV, which Davis was sitting in with three other teens, authorities said.

While his girlfriend was inside the store, Dunn asked the teens to turn down the loud music they were playing, cops said.

Davis said something back and there was a heated exchange, authorities said.

Dunn then pulled a gun and fired at least eight shots, hitting Davis twice, cops told the Sentinel.

Dunn and his girlfriend then left the scene.

The Sentinel said the two were staying in a Jacksonville hotel on Saturday when they heard news reports about the teenís death and drove back to his home in Satellite Beach.

He was arrested at his home on Saturday and charged with murder and attempted murder.

He remains in jail after being denied bond on Monday.

No guns were found inside the teensí car, authorities said.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/man-...
Dane Thorsen

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Late Wednesday morning, Rep. Tom Cole (R-OK) reiterated his call for Republicans to accept President Obama's offer to extend middle income tax cuts in the near-term, and then fight against tax hikes in a broader package.
"In my view, we all agree that we're not going to raise taxes on people who make less than $250,000," he said on camera, as caught by MSNBC. "We should take them out of this discussion right now and continue to fight against any rate increase, continue to try to work honestly for a much bigger deal."
http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/t...
On the same day, Democrat Sen. Durbin said NO CUTS will be entertained by the Democrats. He reminded Americans that they gave Obama a mandate to crush their own children under extention grade debt on election day. Exit polls showed that "voting to destroy their own childrens future hopes and dreams" was the Obama voters primary motivation for choosing Obama over Romney.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

sonicfilter wrote:
Limbaugh: "I Have A Great Fear There Is Going To Be Economic Growth" In The Energy Sector Because Obama May Get Credit
http://mediamatters.org/video/2012/11/28/limb...
too funny.
There is already real and measurable economic growth although you won't read about it here or on the hack sites.

My area, which was ground zero in the mortgage and retail meltdown is showing strong signs of recovery beginning with the unemployment rate becoming manageable. Additionally the foreclosed and abandoned homes are selling again, quickly in certain areas. Retail is back and tourism supplemented by strong South American economies is cranking at near all time highs.

I thought the mess that BushCo created would take a dozen or more years to fix.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama reformed Medicare saving 716 billion over ten years.
Just because you don;'t like what he did with the savings does not change the reforms.
Saying it is so doesn't make it so. The jury is still out on that one. In ten years, once it is too late, we will know if it saved a dime or not. Personally I've never seen any government project come close to whatever it said it would do.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> men can get breast cancer, adopt children & own dogs.
Heart Interesting Helpful Agree

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> men can get breast cancer, adopt children & own dogs.
Not as likely.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah ago like they are just going to sit there and leave the gun in the car. Teenager aren't that dumb. All I know is from reading all the news stories down there he thought he saw a gun and feared for his life. Why would he pump 9 shots into a car on his son's wedding day otherwise?
It was at a gas station; there's probably witnesses and video.
That guy is obviously a racist nutcase; he killed that kid in cold blood and fled the scene instead of calling the police. He was in his car; he was the instigator.
The cops use that excuse to kill people all the time; "I thought I saw a gun, knife etc and feared for my life"
The guy is a murderer and you have the need to defend him? Why?
Because he's a white crackasscracka who killed a black boy?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 751,481 - 751,500 of1,072,602
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

86 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 10 min LRS 173,691
Abby 7-11 10 min Mister Tonka 20
Amy 7-11 26 min Mister Tonka 15
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 34 min TRD 67,539
CPS has libraries without librarians 43 min reality is a crutch 1
Abby July 12 49 min Kuuipo 3
CPS has libraries without librarians 53 min reality is a crutch 1
•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at July 12 at 11:36AM CDT