Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
751,401 - 751,420 of 1,082,859 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
Carter

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans agreed to "work with" Obama? When? Where? Who?
President Obama's door has been open for four years already!
Republican's decided to make him a one term pres. instead of real leadership and governing of the USA.
HOW DID THAT WORK OUT FOR YOU CRAZY SOB's?
Republican Party of 2012: CRAZY AND IT SHOWS?
(and all those lies? You believe that crappppp?)
Obama's door has been open for 4 years because he hasn't been in it. He prefers to campaign for magic hopey-changey for the rock star crowd that supports his inadequate presidency. You have it again for another 4 years...how's that hopey-changey thingy worked for the economy, etc., for the past 4 years? How's the national debt? How's your alzheimers? LOL

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Ok answer this. You role on 4 white teens sitting out front of a 7-11 with their music blaring. You ask them to turn it down and they give you grief. You get out the car and get into a shouting match. Out of the corner of your eye you see what you think is a gun. What do you do? Stand there? Run? Get in the first shot? Look, in my day to day travels I get far more grief from white people than blacks. I usually don't lump people into groups. I take each person on their own merits.
If I stop at a store & a carload of kids have the music blasting, I would think "kids".

After all, in our youth we probably let the music fly.

Only an anal retentive, troublemaker would tell the kids to turn it down.

The idea this guy was a toter explains the entire affair.

I say fry the idiot.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
With the threat of a Romney presidency no longer an issue I think we can all relax a little.
Take some time off to hug loved one or maybe take in a movie with friends.
With the dark cloud of Mitt no longer hanging over our heads it's time to look towards the future.
So we can look forward to a President who wants only tax increases and is unwilling to discuss any reductions in spending or entitlements, as evidenced by his campaign commercial today.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Of course, old, heartless, and barren, carol never worries about the children unless they're hers and still sucking public funds to get a four-year degree in six years. "AUSTIN -- Texas has the second-highest birth rate in the nation, and more than 25 percent of those children live in poverty, according to the annual Kids Count survey released Thursday.
The number of children in Texas rose by nearly 1 million between 2000 and 2010, and they accounted for more than half of the U.S. child population growth. But 39 percent of Texas mothers received no, or very late, prenatal care, and the percentage of babies born underweight jumped 13 percent during that same period, according the Texas survey, conducted every year by the Austin-based Center for Public Policy Priorities and funded by Methodist Healthcare Ministries and the Annie E. Casey Foundation."
Don't mothers have to WANT to receive prenatal care?

Or is government now responsible for hauling them off to the doctor's office?

What does your post have to do with anything I posted anyway?
Lincoln Duncan

Rutherfordton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Jane Says wrote:
and condolences to Lily on the tragic death of her thinner, identical twin who didn't believe in European style socialized medicine and was 'struggling' to return to the US for medical treatment before ObamaCare takes effect.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/
26/vilma-soltesz-obes-dies-too -
fat-to-fly_n_2193161.html
Tea Party may now be funded by the democrats?
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

LOL! So true! And Lovin' the last line!!!
Nightchalker wrote:
<quoted text>It apparently is better than posing a cogent point to back up the nonsense.
No logic, no reasoning, no NEED TO THINK, when somebody else has put the words in their mouths!
bla,bla,bla, bush BAD!
bla,bla,bla, obamma GOOOOOOD!
bla,bla,bla, "tea people" BAD!
bla,bla,bla, obamma GOOOOD!
bla,bla,bla, "old white people" BAD!
bla,bla,bla, obamma GOOOOOD!
bla,bla,bla, citizens having guns, BAD!
bla,bla,bla, central planning, GOOOOOD!
Tha-that-the-that-the-thats ALL(they got) FOLKS!!!!!
THE DEBIL

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Maybes you should get youself, some fetchins up or learnin' or somethun'? You have a reading disability? Maybe that's why you call yourself the devil? That passage is in any Bible put in your hands?? It's you who chooses to be ignorant? So be it....
http://everything2.com/title/It+is+easier+for...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Dear phuckface, So you are saying that government spending can actually pull a country out of a depression?
Sincerely,
Homer
Perhaps, when the spending is on the production of necessary goods and not merely a wealth transfer resulting in no productive activity, such as Obama's stimulus.
Carter

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently so. This president walks out in a huff if he doesn't like the game when it's not going his way.
Or leaves Washington before a potential crisis instead of sticking around to try and avoid it.
Even had his picture taken waving good-bye last week.
http://news.yahoo.com/photos/president-barack...
One might think he doesn't really want to be the president.
Obviously, he doesn't, which is why he hasn't accomplished anything worthwhile. However, he really does enjoy the spotlight, the travel, and the adoration of his rock fans, which is why the nation must suffer through 4 more years of the same...or possibly worse.
THE DEBIL

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

SIDES, I DON' CALL MYSELF THE DEVIL, I CALL MYSELF BY MY NAME, THE DEBIL.
Carter

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Lincoln Duncan wrote:
<quoted text>
Tea Party may now be funded by the democrats?
Let's hope so; they do owe the nation something!
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Carter wrote:
<quoted text> Obama needs all the help he can get, since he is still so completely incompetent. No wonder he is having Romney visit; Romney actually has the experience and successful background to teach the incompetent Obama how to be a successful executive, despite the Obama worshippers who only seek magic hopey-changey fantasies.
Big Bird is set to attend the White House meeting between Romney and President Obama. He tweets he will not ruffle any feathers. The Bird Summit is expected to have tight security for all parties involved.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Nightchalker wrote:
<quoted text>Too bad Paul Harvey is not around to tell "the rest of the story"!
Florida is a sunshine law state, we eventually learn the rest of the story. Florida is also a "stand your ground" state which adds a lot of public interest to cases like this.
yawkie

Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Hey Flack, that's not me. That's the fake new yawk.

Either dem or debil.

No, you know I AM NOT a Grammer, Typo or Spelling Nazi.

But, it's a nice chance for me to say "Hi" to you!
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Naw, typing too fast and not proof reading. Trying to get it all down before I forget what I was saying. You're not one of those anal retards who wait to pounce on every typo or word are you?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Mitt and the POTUS are doing lunch tomorrow at the white house. With nothing at all to lose, do ya reckon that Mitt might share his plan for twelve million jobs?
Hah! Fat chance.
Mitt the Great is only one for four in elections___not real good eh?
Clearly, Obama is determined to continue with the successful economic strategy that marked his first four years. With any luck, we can expect 8% unemployment and GDP growth of 1%.

If we are lucky.

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
So we can look forward to a President who wants only tax increases and is unwilling to discuss any reductions in spending or entitlements, as evidenced by his campaign commercial today.
Obama's plan included spending cuts. When the f*ck will you right whiners pull your heads of out of your asses for a change. Quit being so damned uninformed.

The last time Obama reformed an entitlement, you fricken morons went screaming through the streets how Obama gutted Medicare.

Make up your mind.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Ok answer this. You role on 4 white teens sitting out front of a 7-11 with their music blaring. You ask them to turn it down and they give you grief. You get out the car and get into a shouting match. Out of the corner of your eye you see what you think is a gun. What do you do? Stand there? Run? Get in the first shot? Look, in my day to day travels I get far more grief from white people than blacks. I usually don't lump people into groups. I take each person on their own merits.
i can't respond to a hypothetical that i wouldn't respond to in the first place.

why should i care if they're playing loud music? what business is it of mine? i'm going to be sitting in front of the store for just a few minutes. so unless i'm not of sound mind, which includes being under the influence(i don't drink), i'm not going to be acting like an arrogant idiot who has entitlement issues.

it seems like you're looking for some sort of justification for the shooting. you should take into consideration that there may not be any.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

yawkie wrote:
Hey Flack, that's not me. That's the fake new yawk.
Either dem or debil.
No, you know I AM NOT a Grammer, Typo or Spelling Nazi.
But, it's a nice chance for me to say "Hi" to you!
<quoted text>
Hi back! The reason I registered my name. Hard but not impossible to post under the name.

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
You still didn't answer the question. Have the oceans ceased to rise and the planet begun to heal yet?
This president said they would after he was elected.
Obama was referring to addressing global warming. Increasing CAFE standards & his green energy programs were starters.

We need a cap & trade in his second term.

I guess you are a global warming denier.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama's plan included spending cuts. When the f*ck will you right whiners pull your heads of out of your asses for a change. Quit being so damned uninformed.
The last time Obama reformed an entitlement, you fricken morons went screaming through the streets how Obama gutted Medicare.
Make up your mind.
Obama's speech today demanded only tax increases on the wealthy, without any discussion of spending reductions. Once the Republicans concede on tax increases, any discussion of spending and entitlements will cease.

Obamacare is a new and hugely expensive entitlement passed at a time when reduction of entitlements is necessary. A step in the wrong direction.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

101 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Abby 7-29 11 min j_m_w 16
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 13 min boundary painter 475
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 15 min boundary painter 1,197
ALLAH ne HAZRAT ayesha rand ki pichese gand mar... (Nov '12) 30 min Shah king 3
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 32 min boundary painter 7,704
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 37 min Terry rigsby 48,976
Am 7-29 38 min boundary painter 9
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Rogue Scholar 05 175,034
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Sublime1 97,573
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••