Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
TheIndependentMa jority

East Bernstadt, KY

#813095 Nov 28, 2012
Homer wrote:
With the threat of a Romney presidency no longer an issue I think we can all relax a little.
Take some time off to hug loved one or maybe take in a movie with friends.
With the dark cloud of Mitt no longer hanging over our heads it's time to look towards the future.
CHRISTIE for POTUS 2016!
TheIndependentMa jority

East Bernstadt, KY

#813096 Nov 28, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Mitt and the POTUS are doing lunch tomorrow at the white house. With nothing at all to lose, do ya reckon that Mitt might share his plan for twelve million jobs?
Hah! Fat chance.
Mitt the Great is only one for four in elections___not real good eh?
Lucky for you losertic worm types--otherwise he (Mr Romney, not just a "business man" but a "stellar businessman" wouldn't have time to HELP y'all find yer way out of those brown filled bags Homer keeps locked away from Peppy.
dem

Chicago, IL

#813097 Nov 28, 2012
ra_con_teur wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me what you do to earn 160 k that does not involve dope, prostitution, or cutting my lawn?
i work for topix.
dem

Chicago, IL

#813098 Nov 28, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
i really got under your skin didn't i? or do you need a job? can you pass a drug test?
lol!
TheIndependentMa jority

East Bernstadt, KY

#813099 Nov 28, 2012
The only choice wrote:
<quoted text>
I couldn't agree more.
I just call it like I remember it. Carter was one who was always in the trenches, ON the job, where he was supposed to be--not country and globe trotting, right along with the REST of WORKING CLASS America.

And his nobel prize was EARNED, not unsanctimoniously, patronisingly gifted.
TheIndependentMa jority

East Bernstadt, KY

#813100 Nov 28, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
i work for topix.
As the duhmmy one liner poster?
Bigsmoke

Sheffield, UK

#813101 Nov 28, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>lol!
You fcking wanker.
TheIndependentMa jority

East Bernstadt, KY

#813102 Nov 28, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
i work for topix.
Uncle Joe is that yewwwwwwwwww?

lol
Mitt Wrongney

El Monte, CA

#813104 Nov 28, 2012
I love how america is coming forward under DEMOCRATIC LEADERSHIP, thanks president OBAMA.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#813106 Nov 28, 2012
American psychiatrists are the craziest of them all

http://english.pravda.ru/opinion/columnists/2...
ra_con_teur

Blanchard, OK

#813107 Nov 28, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
i really got under your skin didn't i? or do you need a job? can you pass a drug test?
We should ask you to piss in a cup....you hang out with steroid abusers....!!!!!!

That's a anecdote for ya...
TheIndependentMa jority

East Bernstadt, KY

#813109 Nov 28, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
If I stop at a store & a carload of kids have the music blasting, I would think "kids".
After all, in our youth we probably let the music fly.
Only an anal retentive, troublemaker would tell the kids to turn it down.
The idea this guy was a toter explains the entire affair.
I say fry the idiot.
Figures-duhmmies don't have enough sense to put your rad-io on any old station and crank up the volumne (realllllly good for drowning out the thump thump thump of promiscousness and profanity every other word) Even actually works in getting the noise pollution lowered sometimes too.(kids then HAVE to momentarily think thin-wth.o0--uh-yeah wth kids)
TheIndependentMa jority

East Bernstadt, KY

#813110 Nov 28, 2012
American Lady wrote:
American psychiatrists are the craziest of them all
http://english.pravda.ru/opinion/columnists/2...
It's all that having to "label and box" it all together for billing purposes, rather than the old school humane methods of chart it all for what it is.
ra_con_teur

Blanchard, OK

#813111 Nov 28, 2012
Fluck wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, um, sure, that's it.. that's it exactly.. "carol" o' wise one, is the weak link. She's easy to hurt. One simply begins to cut her out of the pack and then we eat. The problem for you fellows is that your loyalty is to yourselves. We know without doubt that when carol is about to be eaten you will run from her and leave her to her fate. It's who you are.
Speaking of friends...
How many of your friends will help wash your nutz?
TheIndependentMa jority

East Bernstadt, KY

#813112 Nov 28, 2012
Mitt Wrongney wrote:
I love how america is coming forward under DEMOCRATIC LEADERSHIP, thanks president OBAMA.
Wait'll Mitt gives 'em some TIPS!!!

(and we see with voters with posting handles like you, why they need some!!!!)

GOD bless America, out families, our troops, the CONSTITUTION, and TERM LIMITS on the office of POTUS (ie: the BEST prevention to commieticism and dictatorships!!)
TheIndependentMa jority

East Bernstadt, KY

#813113 Nov 28, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
So we can look forward to a President who wants only tax increases and is unwilling to discuss any reductions in spending or entitlements, as evidenced by his campaign commercial today.
Bet some of that selfish, one sided, one way lemming herd pack party stuff won't fly...except to gridlock.

Should be interesting to watch.
ra_con_teur

Blanchard, OK

#813114 Nov 28, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
i work for topix.
You are the topix 'fluffer'

Tell me its advertising/marketing...make me - us laugh!

Enjoy paying those higher taxes idiot...

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#813115 Nov 28, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You're assuming Laura Ingraham is a woman.
"real dumb"
Expected response, sane folks on this thread do not assume you are a fuckingidiot, they know it for a fact. Continue to slur women you disagree with, that's the liberal way. No one will ever assume you are a man, they know for a fact you lack the tool required. Who will be next to be a target of you hatred of women;
- Your neighbor lady who voted for Romney
- The women who picket planned parenthood
- Laura Bush
- Condi Rice
- Governor of Arizona Brewer
- Meghan Kelley
- My wife
- My daughter
- Representative Kathy Mc Morris-Rogers
- "carol"
- Ann Romney
- The women who laugh at you because of your lacks
- etc. etc. etc.
Peace
KMA
TheIndependentMa jority

East Bernstadt, KY

#813116 Nov 28, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps, when the spending is on the production of necessary goods and not merely a wealth transfer resulting in no productive activity, such as Obama's stimulus.
Could you explain that concept, and how such could apply to stuff like KEYSTONE as well, to Duh A Vey please?

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#813117 Nov 28, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Why waste their time in the Senate because the House wasted time passing bills they know won't pass. Wasting time for political gain.
Gee, I wonder if your party thought it was funny to waste time passing a "repeal the job killing health care bill"- knowing it would go nowhere - while Americans were suffering.
"real dumb"
You are dumb. You know damn well Majority Leader Reid would bring those bills passed by the house if he knew they would be shot down. He would love to have something to crow about. He does not allow a vote because they know the bills would pass.
"real dumb" do you practice stoopid or is natural in your life?
Peace
KMA

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
World's Best Photo Art 12 min Monte 4
EverGreen Belgrade 26 min servonazis 15
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Jacques Ottawa 180,935
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Earthling-1 48,587
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr TRD 68,795
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr JOEL 70,617
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr j_m_w 98,695
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News