Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
751,321 - 751,340 of 1,079,391 Comments Last updated 11 min ago

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah, he would have had the same response to a car full of white kids.
right? fear for his life? car full of kids that looked like his own? bang bang?
That comment is a bit racist don't you think. Now you are going to pull the thought police routine huh? You weren't there so quit injecting your racism into it.

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

sage won wrote:
<quoted text>
There are none so blind as those who will not see. The CRA, the Obama/ACORN lawsuit, Clinton forces F and F to accept subprime mortgages, there's your causes.
In many case borrowers DID not have to show income, you're mistaken or lying.
No, not at ANYTIME could a bank fob off a bad loan to F and F, Clinton changed that to make it possible.
The government changed the rules, they forced lemons on the lenders and guess what? They made lemonade and stuck us with the bill.
Without the subprime loans and the complicity of the ratings agencies, there would be no financial shenanigans.
Without sub prime mortgages, what would the lenders have sold?
Good loans?
The CRA started it all.
The redline area CRA loans were statistically more sound than the voluntary loans. Financial institutions worked the system - increasing their CRA loans to improve their rankings. Put credit where it is due - in large part it was the lender practices with risky VOLUNTARY loans that caused the problem, not the legislation that did not prohibit those practices. The financial institutions weren't making lemonade - they planted the groves.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Nightchalker wrote:
<quoted text>The entire episode was bad all around!
Would you be cheering if it was a car full of "old white people" that got blown away?
Or would you be sad it was not you shooting them?
You poo flingers are a HOOT!
now what fear-for-his-life white guy is going to shoot a bunch of republicans from the Villages? unless he's dem who lives there too, i'm not seeing it.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah ago like they are just going to sit there and leave the gun in the car. Teenager aren't that dumb. All I know is from reading all the news stories down there he thought he saw a gun and feared for his life. Why would he pump 9 shots into a car on his son's wedding day otherwise?
The police found no weapon in the car or the area and the news videos have police and witnesses all over the place. Why was the guy out of his car? Why did he bolt, driving 150 miles to his home where he was eventually arrested?

His attorney introduced the shotgun story___jacksonville.com/

Interesting is that Angela Corey of George Zimmerman fame is the States Attorney for JAX.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Nightchalker wrote:
<quoted text>The entire episode was bad all around!
Would you be cheering if it was a car full of "old white people" that got blown away?
Or would you be sad it was not you shooting them?
You poo flingers are a HOOT!
Not real versed on weapons. Are sawed off shotguns legal? Did the white guy have it in his car? SO easy to speculate as we weren't there. A tragedy all around.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

flack wrote:
<quoted text> That comment is a bit racist don't you think. Now you are going to pull the thought police routine huh? You weren't there so quit injecting your racism into it.
the day is young. your ilk haven't had a chance yet to explain too us all how scared we should be of a car full of black kids.

but once they do, you have no idea how apologetic i will be.
Kurt Vonnegut

Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

ANNA LINGUS wrote:
Unless you're referring to somebody like, say, the little Tralfamadorian ....
We have no interest in interacting with Carbon Based Units of the liberal kind. We are endeavoring to purge Our Planet of debris.
The liberals were a scurge on Tralfamadore and due to their underdeveloped intelligence, the machines found it necessary to dismantle them.
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

ANNA LINGUS wrote:
<quoted text>
NEITHER HAVE I. BUT HAVE A LITTLE "FAITH" -- IT IS VERY TEMPORARY ...
/jc
Genocide much?

You might as well come out and say it!

KILL, KILL, KILL, THE OLD WHITE PEOPLE, YEEAHH!

It's all the rage, get on the ole BANDWAGON!

Effing COWARDS!

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

ra_con_teur wrote:
<quoted text>
You think your buddies smoking reefer will worry about secondary smoke?
Marijuana smoke does not contain the harmful chemicals as cigarette smoke.

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
No there wasn't a Carter "recession", the labeled term of economy in that era was "stagflation", a stagnant economy coupled with inflation--AND a MAJOR OIL embargo (due to mid-east dependency).
But ya know what, there were still JOBS...because I had about three or four over the course of those years lol.
I don't think "gullible" is an appropriate term either. IGNORANT seems more apropo (even if it isn't a very nice descriptive). Should banks (or ANYONE) take advantage of people like that? NO-and shame on those who do! BUT, therein again-we arrive back to the concept of people accepting PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY for that which they two-step willing into themselves as well.
And for the umpteenth time---WE did NOT "start the fiyahs"..."they were always burning since the world's been turning" (to quote Billy Joel). My God duh A Vey, are you not old enough to remember the oil wells Saddam set afire in the early 90's, and are you that blind as to ignore the FACTS of all the bin_laden initiated pre-9/11 terrorist attacks??
KEYSTONE Duh A Vey?
The oil has to roll from somewhere...might as well be northern continental. LESS hassle that way.
You think the Keystone Pipeline is to get oil for the US market. Now really, who is that stupid.
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
now what fear-for-his-life white guy is going to shoot a bunch of republicans from the Villages? unless he's dem who lives there too, i'm not seeing it.
Y'all callin for dead whiteys n such like!

Figured I'd help yuz out!

You guys dance around it like it's on fire.

Just SAY it!

Now that obabba has free reign, "WE GONNA GIT YOUS"!!!

See how easy.

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
There must be some reason why other countries oppose certain parts of it and 9000 parents of disabled children in the U.S. are against it.
Might be the part implying bureaucrats will decide "what's in the best interest of the child" under the new law.
Again, once we open the door to the UN making laws that already exist in our own country and in other countries - no matter how innocent it seems on the surface - we risk opening the door even wider to forfeiting sovreignty.
Tell me one thing the UN has done that makes them a credible entity.
When it comes to the UN, think of wolves in sheep's clothing.
Other countries don't have these laws & would have to enact them.

9000 duped parents - just like you were. They believed the right whiners hype.

Again, treaties do not over ride the Constitution nor our laws. So please, Carol, cut the sovereignty baloney.

We can have treaties between countries without losing a drop of our sovereignty.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Nightchalker wrote:
<quoted text>Y'all callin for dead whiteys n such like!
Figured I'd help yuz out!
You guys dance around it like it's on fire.
Just SAY it!
Now that obabba has free reign, "WE GONNA GIT YOUS"!!!
See how easy.
we already got it. not my fault you won't see reality. blame the right wing media.

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

ra_con_teur wrote:
From the Evil Conservatives and their 'war on women' file...
"...conservative Ingraham is the most-listened to woman on radio, with an estimated 5.75 million listeners a week. Talkers said that ranks her among the top eight radio hosts overall."
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_PEO...
Rumor has it that Laura Ingraham is Rush Limbaugh's transvestite bastard son.

Keith Olbermann used to date her. Said the relationship ended because she kept humping his leg at social functions and the bulge in "her" dress was unbecoming.
the_rac_on_teur

Montgomery, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

sonicfilter wrote:
Iím Not Sure What Republicans Stand For in Congress

http://www.redstate.com/2012/11/28/im-not-sur...
Dont know what Republicans stand for////

We know what bawney frank bends over for...
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
It just impairs one's ability to think and function properly.

That's what we need. A bunch of stoners running around smoking weed whenever and whereever they feel like it.

Probably liberals too...as if they don't have enough problems with perspective...
the_rac_on_teur

Montgomery, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
go and smoke you a bowl and blow all that smoke into your grandchildren's face you idiot...
Oblahblah

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

ANNA LINGUS wrote:
I EXPECT TO SEE A BUTTLOAD OF PARANOID MUTTERINGS AND SHRIEKS WHEN I RETURN. DON'T DISAPPOINT ME, OLD WHITE PEOPLE ...
/jc
Bubonic Plague leaves
Kurt Vonnegut

Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Thorton Melon wrote:
<quoted text>Everything the liberals touch the lifespan results are short and quick.
We encountered a Carbon Unit of male origin whom the other liberal units refered to as Blind Melon Chitlin. He was as sightless as he was brainless for he endeavored to back engineer our machines.
His lifespan was short and quick. His Melon was crushed and his Chitlins ground under the titanium gears.

As you Earthings say: L O L
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

ANNA LINGUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? Have you just emerged from the sea, hag? Beached, are you?
Too cold to swim in the ocean this time of year. I don't go out that far anyway.

But Obama said the rise of the oceans will begin to slow and our planet will begin to heal because he was elected.

Pretty outrageous statement for a president to make, huh? One might think he's a bit narcissistic.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

94 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Abby 7-24 10 min Mister Tonka 20
Amy 7-24 11 min Kuuipo 18
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 26 min wojar 174,522
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 32 min honeymylove 4,553
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 33 min DogSauce 3,828
Best Massage New Girls In Abu dhabi 0563405889 34 min DuabiMassageGirls 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 39 min Mister Tonka 97,519
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE