Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
751,201 - 751,220 of 1,081,765 Comments Last updated 4 min ago

“life under BO”

Since: Sep 12

buena vista

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

How Obama's Hollywood Backers Have Outsourced Jobs - ABC News
abcnews.go.com/.../how-obamas-hollywood-backe... ...
Aug 6, 2012 – But Hollywood knows a thing or two about outsourcing too.... Going overseas may have meant fewer jobs for American workers, but, presumably .... watch movies so why not make them where it is cheaper and a lot less hassel.... Canadian tax credits have been attracting Hollywood folks for years, yet they ...

F ing hypocrites, phonies and ignoramus's.

“life under BO”

Since: Sep 12

buena vista

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

deny it, fleabaggers.
brown eyes

Salem, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Dicks are for Chicks wrote:
<quoted text>You came home from school and told your dad you had sex with the teacher.Your dad said son thats great,I'm gonna buy you a new bike and you said, can I have a different gift my ass still hurts.
If you and your boyfriend were having sex and you were on the bottom, then both of you died at the same time, which one of you would go to hell first?
You because you would already have your shyte packed.

“talk to the kitteh”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

brown eyes wrote:
<quoted text>I don't watch Republican propaganda such as Fox News. When Bushes Patriot Act busted Cheeches marijuana patch, where was your outcry.
Coming...soon...

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2012/08/2...

...to a backyard near you. You can thank your good buddy Barack for that next time you see him.

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Not anymore.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>OH, UM, SURE... THAT'S SURELY IT. HITLER ENDED THE DEPRESSION... OR WUZ IT STALIN?
Hmm... if you put it that way, I guess there IS hope, but it's kind of a catch 22, huh.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
true story.
A small group of naked protesters stormed House Speaker John Boehner’s Washington office today, seemingly concerned that taxpayer funding for AIDS research could be cut in the upcoming “fiscal cliff” discussions.
According to Buzzfeed reporter Chris Geidner, who was live tweeting the spectacle, the protesters were chanting things like,“ACT UP. Fight Back. Fight AIDS,” and,“Boehner, Boehner, don’t be a di**, budget cuts will make us sick.”
An unfortunate video of the event shows them chanting:“That’s why we have to be so nude, budget cuts are really rude!”
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/really-nude-p...
i can't wait to hear this conspiracy theory.
If the budget must be reduced, these people might consider abandoning sodomy. Just a thought that occurs to most taxpayers.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol, you calling someone ignorant is a joke.
The idea that signing this treaty some how reduces the protections of the disabled here in the US is beyond ridiculous.
Bet you didn't know this:

A number of parties have made reservations and interpretative declarations to their application of the UN's Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities.

Australia does not consider itself bound to stop forcibly medicating those labeled mentally ill.

El Salvador accepts the Convention to the extent that it is compatible with its constitution.

Malta interprets the right to health in Article 25 of the Convention as not implying any right to abortion. It also reserves the right to continue to apply its own election laws around accessibility and assistance.

Mauritius does not consider itself bound by the Article 11 obligation to take all necessary measures to protect people with disabilities during natural disasters, armed conflict or humanitarian emergencies, unless permitted by domestic legislation.

The Netherlands interprets the right to life in Article 10 within the framework of its domestic laws. It also interprets Article 25(f), which bars the discriminatory denial of health care, as permitting a person to refuse medical treatment, including food or fluids.

Poland interprets Articles 23 and 25 as not conferring any right to abortion.

The United Kingdom has reservations relating to the right to education, immigration, service in the armed forces and an aspect of social security law.

------

Senate ratification of a treaty makes it the “supreme law of the land”. The CRPD would lead to unelected bureaucrats making decisions about “the best interest of the child.”

The Vatican has already refused to sign the treaty on the grounds that it may be used to promote abortion.

We already have laws in the U.S. protecting the rights of the disabled. We don't need a corrupt UN overriding our laws.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
To put is rather succinctly, realtime is a jerk in Jerry Springer clothing.
I fear things are going to get really bad before reality sets in. Some people apparently need to be introduced to reality the hard way.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
GOP may hurt rights for the disabled
President-unelect Rick Santorum made his triumphant return to the Capitol on Monday afternoon and took up a brave new cause: He is opposing disabled people.
Specifically, Santorum, joined by Sen. Mike Lee, R-Utah, declared his wish that the Senate reject the U.N. Convention on the Rights of Persons With Disabilities -- a human rights treaty negotiated during George W. Bush's administration and ratified by 126 nations, including China, Russia, Iran, Cuba, Syria and Saudi Arabia.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/opinion/v...
See? We can blame Bush for another 'screwup'.
This should be a subject for US law, not an international treaty.

Any "human rights treaty" supported by China must be a joke. Or do you support limiting couples to one child and aborting female fetuses?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

THE DEBIL wrote:
C'MON, CAROL... KISS IT.. G'HEAD... YOU AN OL' PRO... DEBIL KNOW YOU KNOW....
Old Army cooks never die. It's in the book.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
If the budget must be reduced, these people might consider abandoning sodomy. Just a thought that occurs to most taxpayers.
The high fiscal cost of sodomy is something every taxpayer should consider.

are you kidding me?!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

sage won wrote:
<quoted text>
That's certainly boy blunder Obumbles take on business. Yet, he has the nerve to utter the word "jobs" with a straight face.
...and he conveniently keeps failing to precede "Jobs" with the word "Blow" as his high priority.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Old Army cooks never die. It's in the book.
They just become birthers.

it never dies! get it?!

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

ANNA LINGUS wrote:
<quoted text>
You neotards have really gone off the rails. I'd like to help you, but I've got a patient backlog. Careful gramps/grams -- I've heard that kind of dirty talk in folks your age can cause you to throw a clot.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA H!
Of course you have a backlog - that's the lump protruding from the rear of you pants, Dood.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Carter wrote:
<quoted text> That anyone would be drunk enough to vote for Obama after witnessing 4 years of incompetence and failure.
We rely on Media Matters to decipher FOX. We don't get the direct feed.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

R.I.P. National Greatness Conservatism, 1997-2012

http://washingtonexaminer.com/r.i.p.-national...

amen.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
The high fiscal cost of sodomy is something every taxpayer should consider.
are you kidding me?!
Does Bunny Fwank ring a bell? The Backdoor Punk of Politics screwed us and himself.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Bill clinton wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know why they are taking down my posts.
They're just not that into you.

:)
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

A federal judge on Tuesday ordered tobacco companies to publish corrective statements that say they lied about the dangers of smoking and that disclose smoking's health effects, including the death on average of 1,200 people a day.

U.S. District Judge Gladys Kessler previously had said she wanted the industry to pay for corrective statements in various types of advertisements. But Tuesday's ruling is the first time she's laid out what the statements will say.

Each corrective ad is to be prefaced by a statement that a federal court has concluded that the defendant tobacco companies "deliberately deceived the American public about the health effects of smoking." Among the required statements are that smoking kills more people than murder, AIDS, suicide, drugs, car crashes and alcohol combined, and that "secondhand smoke kills over 3,000 Americans a year."

http://www.businessweek.com/ap/2012-11-27/jud...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

101 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 min Sublime1 97,560
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 8 min boundary painter 7,702
Amy 7-28 10 min Sublime1 7
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 13 min Frank 174,893
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 16 min truth 48,929
Abby 7-28 25 min Sublime1 8
Why can't we all just get along? LOL 1 hr Tina Moore 1
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 28 at 9:22AM CDT

•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••