Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Jane Says

New York, NY

#812875 Nov 28, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Think there'll be a lot of forged chains Marleys in flack's Christmas Carol? Think his big 1%'ers at Massey will leave some coal in his stocking?
oh great, you finally made bail.

'Pregnant Plea from Death Ma

A Queens’s woman indicated on charges she killed her 2-year old son asked a judge for more lenient jail conditions yesterday—because she’s pregnant.

Afriyie Gaspard, 29, who neglects her children by posting on Topix every day for hours and hours under another name, allegedly choked one of her six kids, Prince Tyrone CureRon Washington, to death inside her apartment because he’d been “kicking, screaming and crying.”

After he made some “gurgling sounds,” she left him with his “eyes wide open” in his bed for about an hour before she called 911, a criminal complaint says. He was pronounced dead at the hospital.

Her lawyer, Edward Muccini, told the judge about his client’s condition, and said that she’d been struggling with what she described as harsh conditions at Riker’s Island because she was not able to post on Topix.'

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/queens/pre...

The important thing is that thanks to Democrats, you can get free birth control.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/queens/pre...

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#812876 Nov 28, 2012
new yawk wrote:
<quoted text>
Role?
Suddenly we in a movie?
Naw, typing too fast and not proof reading. Trying to get it all down before I forget what I was saying. You're not one of those anal retards who wait to pounce on every typo or word are you?
Jane Says

New York, NY

#812877 Nov 28, 2012
and condolences to Lily on the tragic death of her thinner, identical twin who didn't believe in European style socialized medicine and was 'struggling' to return to the US for medical treatment before ObamaCare takes effect.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/26/vilm...
TSM

El Paso, TX

#812878 Nov 28, 2012
My fellow Republicans If you have fail to notice the Liberal Media are already setting up Republicans to take the blame if the fiscal cliff negotiation fails which it Will so I suggest keep your finger prints off allow the Liberal/Democrats push forward their Liberal Agenda!!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#812879 Nov 28, 2012
Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a gun owner...first instinct would be take cover. Mouthy disrespectful people come in all colors. I was taught bigger/more intelligent person walks away from most fights. What are the chances they are going to turn it down anyway? Conduct my business and move along. All about picking your battles.
In a polite society they would have turned it down and the teen would be alive. Manners and respect for other people not being taught in the home got that teen killed.
THE DEBIL

Greenville, SC

#812882 Nov 28, 2012
new yawk wrote:
<quoted text>
Role?
Suddenly we in a movie?
UH-HUH, AN' IN THIS ONE HE'S DIRTY AND HAIRY.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#812883 Nov 28, 2012
Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a gun owner...first instinct would be take cover. Mouthy disrespectful people come in all colors. I was taught bigger/more intelligent person walks away from most fights. What are the chances they are going to turn it down anyway? Conduct my business and move along. All about picking your battles.
Only a full blown moron is going to approach a car full of teens/young adults in a convenience store parking lot about loud music and particularly in an unfamiliar town.
OBAMA the GENIUS

Lillington, NC

#812885 Nov 28, 2012
Carter wrote:
<quoted text> If there were a true leader in the White House, not someone who relied on fantasy to gain supporters, he would be able to work with both sides of Congress, just as Clinton and others did. Unfortunately, the ignorant fantasy believers chose campaign hoopla and 4 more years of incompetence over possible success.
Republicans agreed to "work with" Obama? When? Where? Who?

President Obama's door has been open for four years already!

Republican's decided to make him a one term pres. instead of real leadership and governing of the USA.

HOW DID THAT WORK OUT FOR YOU CRAZY SOB's?

Republican Party of 2012: CRAZY AND IT SHOWS?

(and all those lies? You believe that crappppp?)
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

#812886 Nov 28, 2012
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Naw, typing too fast and not proof reading. Trying to get it all down before I forget what I was saying. You're not one of those anal retards who wait to pounce on every typo or word are you?
It apparently is better than posing a cogent point to back up the nonsense.

No logic, no reasoning, no NEED TO THINK, when somebody else has put the words in their mouths!

bla,bla,bla, bush BAD!

bla,bla,bla, obamma GOOOOOOD!

bla,bla,bla, "tea people" BAD!

bla,bla,bla, obamma GOOOOD!

bla,bla,bla, "old white people" BAD!

bla,bla,bla, obamma GOOOOOD!

bla,bla,bla, citizens having guns, BAD!

bla,bla,bla, central planning, GOOOOOD!

Tha-that-the-that-the-thats ALL(they got) FOLKS!!!!!
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

#812887 Nov 28, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Only a full blown moron is going to approach a car full of teens/young adults in a convenience store parking lot about loud music and particularly in an unfamiliar town.
Too bad Paul Harvey is not around to tell "the rest of the story"!
THE DEBIL

Greenville, SC

#812888 Nov 28, 2012
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Ok answer this. You role on 4 white teens sitting out front of a 7-11 with their music blaring. You ask them to turn it down and they give you grief. You get out the car and get into a shouting match. Out of the corner of your eye you see what you think is a gun. What do you do? Stand there? Run? Get in the first shot? Look, in my day to day travels I get far more grief from white people than blacks. I usually don't lump people into groups. I take each person on their own merits.
DEBIL ROLE UP ON A LOTTA 7/11'S IN HIS DAY AN' HE HAVIN' TROUBLE REMEBERIN ONE WITH NOISY WHITE KIDS OUTSIDE? BUT HERE'S WHAT HE DOES IN ANY EVENT: HE CARRY FOAM EARPLUGS. ANYTIME DEBIL GO WHERE THERE PEOPLE HE PUT IN HIS EARPLUGS. THEN PUT ON A BRIGHT SMILE AN' LIMP A L'IL SO PRETTY WOMEN WILL APPROACH YOU, TAKE YOUR ARM, AN' ASK YOU IF YOU NEED ANY HELP? PRETTY WOMEN LIKE TO HELP. DON' WASTE YOU TIME PICKIN' FIGHTS WITH ASSHOLES WHEN YOU COULD JUST AS EASILY BE HAVIN' A CUP OF COFFEE WITH A PRETTY WOMAN AT BAGEL MASTERS OR SOMEPLACE.

YESTERDAY DEBIL BOUGHT THE PRETTY PHARMACIST A CINNAMON DONUT. SHE SO AMAZED BY THIS SHE COME OUT FROM BEHIND THE COUNTER AN' DEBIL SUGGEST WE GO DOWN THE HALL FO' SOME COFFEE AN' SHE SMILE AN' SAY, "YES." DEBIL NOT REMEMBER ANY NOISY WHITE BOYS, THOUGH THEY MAY HAVE BEEN AROUND SOMEWHERES?
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

#812889 Nov 28, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Dear phuckface, So you are saying that government spending can actually pull a country out of a depression?
Sincerely,
Homer
WW2 spending did. Known as The Industrial War:
The US Manufacturing and Industry were producing product which generated vast revenue during WW2.
American Industry was capable of producing among other things the largest Merchant Fleet in The World.

The US also had a huge and extremely determined pool of manpower to fuel that incredible Industrial Machine. The USA literally outproduced every Nation on Earth combined in virtually every vital resource. The US produced more Aircraft, Warships, Merchant Ships, Tanks, Small Arms, and Ammunition.
Coal, Steel and Lumber production soared.

Thousands of Consumer and Commercial oriented Non-Defense Manufacturers had converted to Military Material producers during WW2. They were responsible for as much as 80% of the Wartime Materiel production. The US sold Weapons, Supplies and Materials to The Allies.

We aren't Manufacturing, Industry isn't producing now.
More revenue being spent than generated for these two Wars.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#812890 Nov 28, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
All anyone has to do is compare the state of Texas to the state of California. They both have the largest populations and they both have similar demographics.
But Texas is predominantly conservative and of the mindset the less government, the better. They have a deficit of 1.3 billion and one of the lowest unemployment rates in the country.
California, in contrast, is predominantly liberal and are of the mindset there's no such thing as too much government. They have a deficit of 16 billion and one of the highest unemployment rates in the country.
There is also an exodus of people moving out of California to Texas.
Of course, old, heartless, and barren, carol never worries about the children unless they're hers and still sucking public funds to get a four-year degree in six years. "AUSTIN -- Texas has the second-highest birth rate in the nation, and more than 25 percent of those children live in poverty, according to the annual Kids Count survey released Thursday.

The number of children in Texas rose by nearly 1 million between 2000 and 2010, and they accounted for more than half of the U.S. child population growth. But 39 percent of Texas mothers received no, or very late, prenatal care, and the percentage of babies born underweight jumped 13 percent during that same period, according the Texas survey, conducted every year by the Austin-based Center for Public Policy Priorities and funded by Methodist Healthcare Ministries and the Annie E. Casey Foundation."
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#812891 Nov 28, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>

Particulates emitted from coal fired generation plants sicken & kill people. They have no choice since they must breathe.
Ever heard of electrostatic precipitators and/or baghouses, standard equipment on all coal-fired power plants?

Are you aware that there are strict EPA limits on particulate emissions that all power plants must meet?

Or do you just say whatever comes into your senile head without thinking?
carol

Orlando, FL

#812892 Nov 28, 2012
Carter wrote:
<quoted text> If there were a true leader in the White House, not someone who relied on fantasy to gain supporters, he would be able to work with both sides of Congress, just as Clinton and others did. Unfortunately, the ignorant fantasy believers chose campaign hoopla and 4 more years of incompetence over possible success.
Apparently so. This president walks out in a huff if he doesn't like the game when it's not going his way.

Or leaves Washington before a potential crisis instead of sticking around to try and avoid it.

Even had his picture taken waving good-bye last week.

http://news.yahoo.com/photos/president-barack...

One might think he doesn't really want to be the president.
carol

Orlando, FL

#812893 Nov 28, 2012
Lincoln Duncan wrote:
<quoted text>
Blame Obama for everything, the sun comes up and it is his fault?
Your Tea Party wing of the Republican Party pushed out moderate Sen. Richard Lugar in Indiana and then ran Tea Party candidate Richard Mourdock, who lost to the Democrat in a state Romney won. Tea Party candidate Todd Akins, of Missouri, imploded which bled into the race in North Dakota, giving Democrat Heidi Hietkamp a close win in a Republican state.
Your posts helped elect President Obama.
Thanks!
You still didn't answer the question. Have the oceans ceased to rise and the planet begun to heal yet?

This president said they would after he was elected.
Carter

Pompano Beach, FL

#812895 Nov 28, 2012
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans agreed to "work with" Obama? When? Where? Who?
President Obama's door has been open for four years already!
Republican's decided to make him a one term pres. instead of real leadership and governing of the USA.
HOW DID THAT WORK OUT FOR YOU CRAZY SOB's?
Republican Party of 2012: CRAZY AND IT SHOWS?
(and all those lies? You believe that crappppp?)
Obama's door has been open for 4 years because he hasn't been in it. He prefers to campaign for magic hopey-changey for the rock star crowd that supports his inadequate presidency. You have it again for another 4 years...how's that hopey-changey thingy worked for the economy, etc., for the past 4 years? How's the national debt? How's your alzheimers? LOL

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#812896 Nov 28, 2012
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Ok answer this. You role on 4 white teens sitting out front of a 7-11 with their music blaring. You ask them to turn it down and they give you grief. You get out the car and get into a shouting match. Out of the corner of your eye you see what you think is a gun. What do you do? Stand there? Run? Get in the first shot? Look, in my day to day travels I get far more grief from white people than blacks. I usually don't lump people into groups. I take each person on their own merits.
If I stop at a store & a carload of kids have the music blasting, I would think "kids".

After all, in our youth we probably let the music fly.

Only an anal retentive, troublemaker would tell the kids to turn it down.

The idea this guy was a toter explains the entire affair.

I say fry the idiot.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#812897 Nov 28, 2012
Homer wrote:
With the threat of a Romney presidency no longer an issue I think we can all relax a little.
Take some time off to hug loved one or maybe take in a movie with friends.
With the dark cloud of Mitt no longer hanging over our heads it's time to look towards the future.
So we can look forward to a President who wants only tax increases and is unwilling to discuss any reductions in spending or entitlements, as evidenced by his campaign commercial today.
carol

Orlando, FL

#812898 Nov 28, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Of course, old, heartless, and barren, carol never worries about the children unless they're hers and still sucking public funds to get a four-year degree in six years. "AUSTIN -- Texas has the second-highest birth rate in the nation, and more than 25 percent of those children live in poverty, according to the annual Kids Count survey released Thursday.
The number of children in Texas rose by nearly 1 million between 2000 and 2010, and they accounted for more than half of the U.S. child population growth. But 39 percent of Texas mothers received no, or very late, prenatal care, and the percentage of babies born underweight jumped 13 percent during that same period, according the Texas survey, conducted every year by the Austin-based Center for Public Policy Priorities and funded by Methodist Healthcare Ministries and the Annie E. Casey Foundation."
Don't mothers have to WANT to receive prenatal care?

Or is government now responsible for hauling them off to the doctor's office?

What does your post have to do with anything I posted anyway?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 25 min Le Jimbo 17
1 dead, 9 injured in daytime Chicago shootings 33 min reality is a crutch 1
xtra xtra read all about it! 1 hr Read and weep 1
The truth regarding Ebola 1 hr C_Evertt Coop 2
Italian boys confession. 1 hr Bubba Klintler 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 hr Earthling-1 49,187
kalyan single jodi callll-08339890226 7 hr susil bhai 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 11 hr Sunshine 181,798
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 12 hr cheluzal 98,851
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:17 am PST