Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
the_rac_on_teur

Oklahoma City, OK

#812830 Nov 28, 2012
Compassionate Liberals asking us to sacrifice....

Cherokee Warren...

"...Several employees at Harvard Law School circulated a petition asking all law school members, who could, to make such a sacrifice. Warren and her husband (also a Harvard Law professor) have combined yearly incomes in the $1 million range and she earned another $200,000 for work she called "part-time" in Washington. During this uneasy period when across campus staff feared for their livelihoods, Warren remained silent.

Harvard president Drew Faust — whose own salary is close to $1 million — and university administrators ignored requests for pay reductions. Ultimately 275 lower-income employees lost their jobs and many more were persuaded to retire. Harvard professors, ever fond of inveighing against “corporate greed” and voicing slogans like “shared sacrifice,” suffered no inconvenience.

Warren now vows to go to Washington to fight for the middle class. But, like so many academics, she is more adept at feathering her own nest than truly helping Americans in need."

http://www.wickedlocal.com/cambridge/news/x11...
carol

Orlando, FL

#812831 Nov 28, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
Rep. Tom Cole (R-Okla.) on Tuesday pressed his fellow Republicans to go along with President Barack Obama's plan to raise taxes on the wealthiest Americans for the time being in order to avoid the so-called "fiscal cliff."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/27/tom-...
I wish Republicans would stand in solidarity on the steps of Congress and announce they will not interfere in any way, shape or form with Obama's plans for the next four years.

It would scare the phooey out of congressional democrats and the majority of liberals.

It might even paralyze Senate Democrats from making any decision whatsoever. The wrong decision means lost votes. And they won't have anyone to blame.

It's a Democrat's nightmare.
TheIndependentMa jority

East Bernstadt, KY

#812832 Nov 28, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You think the Keystone Pipeline is to get oil for the US market. Now really, who is that stupid.
That's not what I said DUHMMY....

Does the air feel warmer to you today, treehugger?

http://photoblog.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/11/28...
OBAMA the GENIUS

Lillington, NC

#812833 Nov 28, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Too cold to swim in the ocean this time of year. I don't go out that far anyway.
But Obama said the rise of the oceans will begin to slow and our planet will begin to heal because he was elected.
Pretty outrageous statement for a president to make, huh? One might think he's a bit narcissistic.
Hey your Boehner said Obama needs to get serious about the fiscal cliff?

Really?

You loser righties need to get serious about cutting aid to children and elderly poor.

"How can we kill more
children today?" <---- repo dumbfffffcks!

Thankfully the genius won! Heartless greedy selfish bozo's lost.

(4 more years of idiots crying on here? Ehhhhh righties?)
carol

Orlando, FL

#812834 Nov 28, 2012
Nightchalker wrote:
<quoted text>WTF?
I'm "consevative" and I SMOKE "GOD'S GOOD HERB" every DAY!
"It protect me from de GERMS in de atmosphere, mon!" LOL
Had a job since I was 17, still working.
No big whup!
Oh, lighten up. I actually don't like the criminalization of casual smokers of marijuana.

But to say smoking weed in public is more acceptable than tobacco is ludicrous. It may not have the harmful chemicals but it has other effects that others may not want to be subjected to.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#812835 Nov 28, 2012
the_rac_on_teur wrote:
<quoted text>
go and smoke you a bowl and blow all that smoke into your grandchildren's face you idiot...
These fools gladly encourage the EPA to strangle every aspect of our lives on the conjecture that invisible particulates in the atmosphere, measured in 'parts per billion' are deadly, yet they think dense clouds of smoke, repeatedly inhaled directly into their lungs, are fine - even desirable. And these are the people occupying the White House.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#812836 Nov 28, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
HARD TO ARGUE, HARD TO ARGUE. DEBIL GUESS IT LIKE JESUS SAY: "IT BE EASIER TO STUFF A CAMEL'S ASS THROUGH THE EYE OF A NEEDLE THAN FOR THE RICH MAN TO ENTER HEAVEN." SO, UM, IN LIGHT OF THIS TRUISM, WHERE'S THAT LEAVE HIM? HEHEHEHEHEHEHEH... RIGHT YOU IS, WITH ME!
You better get the biblical saying correct, if you're going to use it.'It is easier for a camel to pass through the needle's eye, than for a rich man to get to heaven' The 'Needle's eye being a pass used by travelers in biblical times. Gee Whiz!!! If you're going to use sayings know what they mean.
Carter

Pompano Beach, FL

#812837 Nov 28, 2012
brown eyes wrote:
Mitt Romney is to visit President Obama at the White House. President Obama will let him sit in his empty chair as a Christmas present.
Obama needs all the help he can get, since he is still so completely incompetent. No wonder he is having Romney visit; Romney actually has the experience and successful background to teach the incompetent Obama how to be a successful executive, despite the Obama worshippers who only seek magic hopey-changey fantasies.
TheIndependentMa jority

East Bernstadt, KY

#812838 Nov 28, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Too cold to swim in the ocean this time of year. I don't go out that far anyway.
But Obama said the rise of the oceans will begin to slow and our planet will begin to heal because he was elected.
Pretty outrageous statement for a president to make, huh? One might think he's a bit narcissistic.
Opotus must've po'd the Hawaiian dietys w/that one :-)

(awesome pictures huh?!)

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#812839 Nov 28, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish Republicans would stand in solidarity on the steps of Congress and announce they will not interfere in any way, shape or form with Obama's plans for the next four years.
It would scare the phooey out of congressional democrats and the majority of liberals.
It might even paralyze Senate Democrats from making any decision whatsoever. The wrong decision means lost votes. And they won't have anyone to blame.
It's a Democrat's nightmare.
And that benefits......?

Location hidden

#812840 Nov 28, 2012
brown eyes wrote:
Mitt Romney is to visit President Obama at the White House. President Obama will let him sit in his empty chair as a Christmas present.
Which is more than Obama has done in four years. They gave him another four years to "TRY"... Such a deal we gots for you??
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#812841 Nov 28, 2012
Nightchalker wrote:
<quoted text>WTF?
I'm "consevative" and I SMOKE "GOD'S GOOD HERB" every DAY!
"It protect me from de GERMS in de atmosphere, mon!" LOL
Had a job since I was 17, still working.
No big whup!
Work at the Post Office?
Carter

Pompano Beach, FL

#812842 Nov 28, 2012
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey your Boehner said Obama needs to get serious about the fiscal cliff?
Really?
You loser righties need to get serious about cutting aid to children and elderly poor.
"How can we kill more
children today?" <---- repo dumbfffffcks!
Thankfully the genius won! Heartless greedy selfish bozo's lost.
(4 more years of idiots crying on here? Ehhhhh righties?)
You mean 4 more years of crying over Obama's incompetence...as evidenced over the past 4 years...dumb liberals never learn. How's Jimma going down in history?
Sue Robbins

AOL

#812843 Nov 28, 2012
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol the problem for Texas are these the same individuals that created the mess in California now migrating to Texas because Liberals/Democrats has pledge to turn Texas Blue so one wonders is this there strategy!!
Californians are like locusts who destroy all they touch.
Texans are crazy if they allow unfettered infestation by California UnionCrat thug people. They destroyed their State and no want to destroy yours.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#812844 Nov 28, 2012
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Opotus must've po'd the Hawaiian dietys w/that one :-)
(awesome pictures huh?!)
Continuous since '83; remarkable
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#812845 Nov 28, 2012
Late Wednesday morning, Rep. Tom Cole (R-OK) reiterated his call for Republicans to accept President Obama's offer to extend middle income tax cuts in the near-term, and then fight against tax hikes in a broader package.

"In my view, we all agree that we're not going to raise taxes on people who make less than $250,000," he said on camera, as caught by MSNBC. "We should take them out of this discussion right now and continue to fight against any rate increase, continue to try to work honestly for a much bigger deal."

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/t...
OBAMA the GENIUS

Lillington, NC

#812846 Nov 28, 2012
Carter wrote:
<quoted text> You mean 4 more years of crying over Obama's incompetence...as evidenced over the past 4 years...dumb liberals never learn. How's Jimma going down in history?
Hey crybaby! What's up?

I read that Mitt paid his campaign "braintrust" leaders $134 million for their work.

Obama paid his leaders $6 million. Which enabled him to spend more money in every swing state city. "Boots on the ground"

Looks like the private sector data crunchers Mitt "experts" got their azzzzz kicked so hard.

Mitt: had the best all that money could buy?

Well those well heeled "advisors" sure had Mitt convinced he won......right up till midnight!

Then: WHAMMMMM!

BIGGEST BEATING EVER!!

YOU. <----- Have to love that?

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#812847 Nov 28, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>OH, UM, SURE... THAT'S SURELY IT. HITLER ENDED THE DEPRESSION... OR WUZ IT STALIN?
"debil"
You are a dim wit. The depression ended when the US geared up for war, WW2. Factories turning out equipment and arms. Factories that required workers.
You are a stoopidshit.
Peace
KMA

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#812848 Nov 28, 2012
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
These fools gladly encourage the EPA to strangle every aspect of our lives on the conjecture that invisible particulates in the atmosphere, measured in 'parts per billion' are deadly, yet they think dense clouds of smoke, repeatedly inhaled directly into their lungs, are fine - even desirable. And these are the people occupying the White House.
Wow, you actually do get dumber every day.

Particulates emitted from coal fired generation plants sicken & kill people. They have no choice since they must breathe.

Those that smoke cigarettes have the choice to do so & possibly kill themselves.

Arsenic is naturally occurring in ground water. It is measured in parts per billion,why don't you buy some & chug it.

Location hidden

#812849 Nov 28, 2012
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey crybaby! What's up?
I read that Mitt paid his campaign "braintrust" leaders $134 million for their work.
Obama paid his leaders $6 million. Which enabled him to spend more money in every swing state city. "Boots on the ground"
Looks like the private sector data crunchers Mitt "experts" got their azzzzz kicked so hard.
Mitt: had the best all that money could buy?
Well those well heeled "advisors" sure had Mitt convinced he won......right up till midnight!
Then: WHAMMMMM!
BIGGEST BEATING EVER!!
YOU. <----- Have to love that?
Delusion is in the eye of the beholder, isn't it? Better revisit your figures? Thank goodness someone has the where-with-all to question, statements made on an internet blog?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 22 min Roxie Darling 1,537
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 34 min Learn to Read 182,146
laptop online shopping singapore 40 min Tan 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 48 min Earthling-1 49,345
Triple Word Game (Dec '11) 54 min boundary painter 968
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr boundary painter 4,794
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 71,263
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]