Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 37,551)

Showing posts 751,001 - 751,020 of1,077,628
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Mike R wrote:
<quoted text>I think we should just get rid of millionaires. Round them up. Put them in camps. Romney could be first.
It is time to get rid of millionaires. Send them packing. Who needs them. They’re nothing but trouble.
President Obama has proposed a new tax on them. You’re probably thinking the same thing I am: Will this be enough to let millionaires know how much we despise them? I’m afraid not.
When the recession first hit, we knew millionaires were the culprits. They’re always behind the problems in this country. Many of us can barely sleep at night knowing that millionaires are lurking out there with hearts full of evil and pockets full of money.
Most honest men are careful to never let their net worth get anywhere near seven digits, but not millionaires. They use dark tricks like “saving” and “investing” to make their money grow to unnatural levels. It’s time someone put a stop to it!
Some say that we should just ignore the millionaires -- that they don’t harm us. Such people are naive fools, because millionaires ruin our way of life. In these tight financial times, they’ve already taken all the good jobs, which is why you and Lily have so much time to post on here all day, every day.
How many times have you or Homer applied to be a CEO to find that the position has already been filled by some millionaire?
And then they come into our neighborhoods, flashing their riches and stealing our women. Who knows what else they’ll do given free reign?
I saw this horror movie -- I forget the name -- where a billionaire dressed up as a bat and beat up poor people. How far is that from reality? Probably not far enough. In the least, I’m sure millionaires spend their evenings sitting in their Rolls Royces or dirigibles, hugging their bags of money, while pointing and laughing at our small bank accounts.
And the worst thing is knowing where millionaires got all their money: They took it from us! Millionaires create these nightmarish things called “businesses” that do nothing but find new ways to scam us out of our money.
Long ago, people were happy to live in dirt huts, but then millionaires and their businesses tricked us into needing things like indoor plumbing, electricity, cars, TVs and computers -- just so they could get more of our money. To afford these things, some of us end up working in those despicable businesses millionaires create. It’s a never-ending cycle of misery.
Baaawwwahhhh!!!!!!

Very funny and appropriately explains how stupid the left is.

Darn millionaires! The truth is, all the libturds want to be one too, hypocrites - as they destroy the system that allows anyone willing to work hard to succeed.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Fox Ignores Revenue's Historic Low In Attacking Deficit Reduction Plan

According to the Tax Policy Center, federal revenue as a percentage of GDP stood at 15.4 percent in 2011. While this figure is up from 2009 and 2010, federal revenue has not dipped to such a low percentage of the economy since 1950, and is well below the post-World War II average of 18.1 percent.

Of course, Hemmer's statements were in line with Fox's history of dismissing revenue needs when approaching deficits.

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2012/11/27/fox-i...

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Your ideas are going to turn an alarmingly weak economy into a full fledged depression. Go ahead. The people will turn on you faster than a snake caught by the tail. You libtards are playing with fire and you're going to get burnt. Bad thing is it will have to get much worse before it gets better.
So, ending the tax cut for the wealthy will send us into a depression.

That's amusing.

We did OK with those rates before 2001.
THE DEBIL

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Nobody cares what you think, Queenie, that's why your neighbors send their dogs to crap in your yard. If you weren't such a wussie you would take out the dogs yerself.
DEBIL IMAGINE YOU GOT A DIRTY L'IL SECRET TWEEN YOU LEGS TOO, DON' YOU DIRTY-GIRL? THAT TIME AT HALLOWEEN WHEN UNCLE BILL TOOK YOU INTO THE BATHROOM TO WASH SOME SPILLED CHOCOLATE OFF YOU JERSEY... YOU LIKED THAT DIN'T YOU? NEVER SAW ONE THAT ANGRY BEFO' OR SINCE, DID YOU? LIKE IT WUZ ALIVE!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
He's just a local tard tired of tossing his feces. Trying a new trick.
Plagiarism.
i'm not sure it could think of a new trick. must have seen someone else do it.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Obamacare was funded.
Part D was not.
Of course, to you right whiners, adding to the debt under Bush was not an issue at all.
correct

“talk to the kitteh”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
You a big game hunter?
Gonna shoot a couple beagles for their pelts, hillbilly?
Yeah, I hang 'em by their back legs all along the back forty fenceline. Discourages fence jumping city folk looking for a place to "grow their own". Why dontcha come on over fer a hot cuppa? Try not to disturb the triplines.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Mike R wrote:
<quoted text>But taxing the wealthy doesn't go far enough to solve America's problems. Getting rid of the wealthy is the answer, because I don’t think President Obama’s millionaire’s tax will be enough to stop them.
We’ve singled out millionaires for higher taxes for ages -- the income tax originally started as a way to take money from vile rich people -- yet they never seem to get the message:“We don’t want you here!”
To really strike out against millionaires, we need some sort of “warfare” based on “class.” I’ll call it “rich-guy battling.”
First, we’ll have to single out the millionaires. There could be a millionaire living in your neighborhood right now, and you don’t even know it! They don’t always identify themselves by wearing top hats and monocles (or bat costumes).
What we need is a millionaire registry, so we can find out where they’re hiding and keep away from them. I certainly don’t want a millionaire dating my daughter.
By subjecting them to scorn, we can chase away the millionaires and make them live in their own separate neighborhoods. We should also single them out on planes and make them sit in their own section. Eventually, we’ll need laws to punish the worst millionaire offenders.
I say we start with Warren Buffett. You may think he’s our friend for proposing the millionaire’s tax, but he has far too much money to be considered anything other than pure evil. He should be publicly flogged as a clear message to everyone of what happens in this country if you make lots of money.
If we keep up our efforts, one day we could drive all millionaires and their businesses from this country. Then we can go back to our simple, honest lives living in dirt huts.
When we reach that day, I will throw a great feast in celebration.
Everyone within a week’s journey is invited.
It's uncanny the similarities between the liberal agenda and two of Karl Marx quotes.

"Anyone who knows anything of history knows that great social changes are impossible without feminine upheaval. Social progress can be measured exactly by the social position of the fair sex, the ugly ones included."
Karl Marx

"Workers of the world unite; you have nothing to lose but your chains."
Karl Marx
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

The Real Scoop on Papa John's and Obamacare

John Schnatter
Founder and CEO, Papa John's

Many in the media reported that I said Papa John's is going to close stores and cut jobs because of Obamacare. I never said that. The fact is we are going to open over hundreds of stores this year and next and increase employment by over 5,000 jobs worldwide. And, we have no plans to cut team hours as a result of the Affordable Care Act.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/john-h-schnatte...

During that same interview, talking about Obamacare I said, though it wasn't widely reported:

"The good news is 100% of the population (full-time workers) is going to get health insurance. I'm cool with that."
"We're all going to pay for it. There's nothing for free."
"And this way I get to provide health insurance and I'm not at a competitive disadvantage ... our competitors are going to have to do the same thing."

Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Social Security and Medicare is as much as bankrupt. Reform is a must.
Veterans' benefits should be left alone.
Four major restaurant chains, Pier 1 Import, Wal-Green's, Apple and PaPa Johns are just a few of the other major store chains who have already cut back their employees' hours to avoid having to pay for benefits. Many more are sure to follow.
Store chains like Barnes and Nobles are letting people go or cutting back on hours as well even though they still provide benefits to part-time employees.
Even that will change soon enough, pretty sure.
This is the environment you helped to create. Now you have to own it.
PaPa John's has backed down on the promise to cut employee hours to escape ObamaCare and will now accept ObamaCare

John Schnatter had a fkn awakening___he realized that he's not the only sumbitch in the world who sells production line pizza to consumers of "all" political stripes and that his franchisees are the ones who do the hiring and firing and then are responsible for compliance.

Perhaps he'll make good on his promise to raise prices 14 cents per pizza__probably not IMO.

Also__an employee scheduled for fewer than twenty hours per week cannot be controlled and becomes less than the best person for the job__if you had a lick of business acumen Carol, you would already know that.
Mike R

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go again. The evil government taking your money.
So you think that all invested money create jobs here in the US?
If I buy shares of Apple from my broker, I have news, Apple doesn't get squat. I bought shares that someone or some entity owned. I didn't create jobs.
Evidently you are still thinking that by handing companies money they create jobs.
They create jobs when they have have a demand for increased products & services.
You think handing the CEO of Sears a tax cut on his person income tax, that he will run out & hire more people or perhaps buy a new TV or car.
We would do better helping real small business. Companies making over $250k in profits don't need our help.
Allow the Bush tax cuts on the wealthy expire. Return the rates on Capital gains & dividends to where they were.
Evidently you think that by letting the government print as much worthless money as it wants while adding new anti-business legislation and killing industry while hiking the costs of all utilities creates jobs.

The only companies being "handed money" are Obama's flunky croney companies like Solandra.
brown eyes

Christiansburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Fox Ignores Revenue's Historic Low In Attacking Deficit Reduction Plan
According to the Tax Policy Center, federal revenue as a percentage of GDP stood at 15.4 percent in 2011. While this figure is up from 2009 and 2010, federal revenue has not dipped to such a low percentage of the economy since 1950, and is well below the post-World War II average of 18.1 percent.
Of course, Hemmer's statements were in line with Fox's history of dismissing revenue needs when approaching deficits.
http://mediamatters.org/blog/2012/11/27/fox-i...
If your neighbor watches Fox News, watch your neighbor.
THE DEBIL

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

THE THINGS ABOUT PEOPLE IS THAT, AS MUCH AS THEY WANT YOU TO LOOK 'EM IN THE EYES, YOU CAN'T HELP WONDERIN' WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE NAKED. WOMEN IN PARTICULAR. SO YOU'RE TALKIN' TO THIS WOMAN AN' YOU DOIN' YOU BEST TO LOOK HER IN THE EYES BUT YOU CAIN'T HEP' LETTIN' YOU EYES WALK DOWN OVER HER AMAZING TITS AN' MIPPLES, AN' YOU FEEL BAD ABOUT IT BUT WHAT CAN YOU DO? SO FINALLY YOU JUS' CLOSE THE SPACE BETWEEN YOU AN' HER AN' GRAB HER ASS CHEEKS LIKE SHE A PIECE OF MEAT AN' YOU GRIND THE FRONT OF YOU PANTS INTO HER BELLY CAUSE, FRANKLY, YOU OUT OF CONTROL. SO SHE SLAP YOU THEN... HARD! AND SHE SCRATCH AT YOU EYES WITH HER NAILS AN' IF YOU TIME IT RIGHT THIS IS THE TIME TO KISS HER SWEETLY... AN' SHE HUFFIN' AN' BLOWIN' WITH BLOOD IN HER EYES BUT YOU CAN TELL SHE CONFUSED...

“talk to the kitteh”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
HARD TO ARGUE, HARD TO ARGUE. DEBIL GUESS IT LIKE JESUS SAY: "IT BE EASIER TO STUFF A CAMEL'S ASS THROUGH THE EYE OF A NEEDLE THAN FOR THE RICH MAN TO ENTER HEAVEN." SO, UM, IN LIGHT OF THIS TRUISM, WHERE'S THAT LEAVE HIM? HEHEHEHEHEHEHEH... RIGHT YOU IS, WITH ME!
"Heaven" is a place on Earth.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Play it as loud as you can...the video, too.:)

Heaven exists in a very small space, you should be able to handle THAT if you can manage hell AND the White House.
THE DEBIL

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Mike R wrote:
<quoted text>Evidently you think that by letting the government print as much worthless money as it wants while adding new anti-business legislation and killing industry while hiking the costs of all utilities creates jobs.
The only companies being "handed money" are Obama's flunky croney companies like Solandra.
SOLANDRA? OOOOOOH, "LIKE" SOLANDRA...

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

brown eyes wrote:
<quoted text>If your neighbor watches Fox News, watch your neighbor.
How 1984ish communistic of you comrade! Bet you hope for the return of the Soviet Union too!

“talk to the kitteh”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

COLONEL ANGUS wrote:
Good stuff, my men ...wait til' the wop broad shows her hideous mug. She makes Nannynonentity look like a Victoria's Secret model.
Is that why you keep begging me to put my pic back up? I know you weren't throwing darts at it before.
THE DEBIL

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

COLONEL ANGUS wrote:
Good stuff, my men ...wait til' the wop broad shows her hideous mug. She makes Nannynonentity look like a Victoria's Secret model.
WELL, THAT AT LEAST EXPLAINS THE FEATHERS. WHAT IS THE POINT OF PUTTING FEATHERS ON NAKED WOMEN? DOESN'T THAT DEFEAT THE WHOLE PURPOSE?
ra_con_teur

Montgomery, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Nightchalker wrote:
<quoted text>
Cause its your mudda
My 'mudda' is not the issue...

your RIGHT to screwing a don-key izzzz...
THE DEBIL

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>"Heaven" is a place on Earth.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Play it as loud as you can...the video, too.:)
Heaven exists in a very small space, you should be able to handle THAT if you can manage hell AND the White House.
UH-HUH. WELL, WHEREVER IT IS, HE AIN'T GETTIN' IN. THAT MUCH WE CAN AGREE ON.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 751,001 - 751,020 of1,077,628
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

109 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 4 min not a ghost 7,696
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 5 min voice of peace 67,825
Amy 7-22 5 min not a ghost 6
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 12 min Terry rigsby 48,817
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 15 min edogxxx 97,506
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 34 min Atticus Tiberius Finch 174,381
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 2 hr Red Jackal 1,850
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••