Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 37,549)

Showing posts 750,961 - 750,980 of1,033,329
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Lots of nurses work hard and deal with high levels of stress, both contributing factors.
Yes that's true

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Impeach Obama wrote:
<quoted text>If Obama takes the credit for the death of Bin Laden then he must also take the blame for the deaths of the Lybian Ambassador 3 others.
And more deaths to come from his buddy Morsi.
RUSH10ME

Gloucester, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a confession to MURDER!
It is not a confession to anything , simply stating facts , your'e a smart drunk ,check it out for yourself .

“life under BO”

Since: Sep 12

buena vista

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

new yawk wrote:
Indeed it is. Both Wars are quagmires. I am against both.
The US needs to stop sending our tax dollars to Israel and ALL other Countries, Nations as well.
Financially with regard to sending "Foreign Aid" anywhere ...
America needs to be Isolationist.
Considering The US picks up 70% of the total tab in Foreign Aid.
<quoted text>
Every new death, every maiming, every serviceman sent home from Afghanistan without a limb is Obama's fault, we are wasting lives and treasure there. WTF is Code Pink? Where are the front page headlines by the LSM reporting every death? Nowhere to be found now that Bush is not president, Obama gets a pass from the dishonest scumbags in the LSM. Obama's drones kill innocents, including women and children.

I believe we've helped the world enough, we need help now.

“life under BO”

buena vista

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Great, yet another dumbass right whiner blaming Democrats for the worse recession in 80 years.
The recession started in the 4th quarter of 2007.
Please please lease.
Will one of you list the legislation the Democrats passed & Bush signed in the first 9 months of 2007 that took us from that rosy Bush economy to the recession in 8- years.
Do it or just STFU.
Reminder, dingus:

The Government-Created Subprime Mortgage Meltdown

by Thomas J. DiLorenzo

The thousands of mortgage defaults and foreclosures in the "subprime" housing market (i.e., mortgage holders with poor credit ratings) is the direct result of thirty years of government policy that has forced banks to make bad loans to un-creditworthy borrowers. The policy in question is the 1977 Community Reinvestment Act (CRA), which compels banks to make loans to low-income borrowers and in what the supporters of the Act call "communities of color" that they might not otherwise make based on purely economic criteria.

The original lobbyists for the CRA were the hardcore leftists who supported the Carter administration and were often rewarded for their support with government grants and programs like the CRA that they benefited from. These included various "neighborhood organizations," as they like to call themselves, such as "ACORN" (Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now). These organizations claim that over $1 trillion in CRA loans have been made, although no one seems to know the magnitude with much certainty. A U.S. Senate Banking Committee staffer told me about ten years ago that at least $100 billion in such loans had been made in the first twenty years of the Act.

So-called "community groups" like ACORN benefit themselves from the CRA through a process that sounds like legalized extortion. The CRA is enforced by four federal government bureaucracies: the Fed, the Comptroller of the Currency, the Office of Thrift Supervision, and the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation. The law is set up so that any bank merger, branch expansion, or new branch creation can be postponed or prohibited by any of these four bureaucracies if a CRA "protest" is issued by a "community group." This can cost banks great sums of money, and the "community groups" understand this perfectly well. It is their leverage. They use this leverage to get the banks to give them millions of dollars as well as promising to make a certain amount of bad loans in their communities.

Glad i could jog your memory.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

brown eyes wrote:
<quoted text>Marilyn Monroe is hated by Republicans because she slept with JFK.
U.S. Politics.
In Sex Scandals GOP Trumps Democrats.
Republicans have more scandals 35 to 28, but Democrats have bigger ones, based on their methods of determining.
Democrats seem to have more problems with harassment, staffers, and underage girls.
Republicans tend to have more problems with prostitutes, hypocrisy, and underage boys.
And now you're going to get partisan about sex?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA.....

Marilyn screwed everything. JFK and his brother Bobby took turns with her. She had every director, athlete and Bellhop from LA to Bangor, Maine inside her and you're going to somehow make her into a Liberal Saint Marilyn?

Heck, you'd be better off using her for Sleeping Pill promos:}

“life under BO”

buena vista

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
And more deaths to come from his buddy Morsi.
Let's send all members of NOW and PP on a paid vacation to northern Africa, starting in Egypt, bras optional.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

WorkLessMakeMore_org wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a no brainer'
lol
No wonder you commented on it!

:}
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

NOW OBAMA WANTS YOUR 401(K)
Treasury, Labor on path to nationalize retirement

http://www.wnd.com/2012/11/now-obama-wants-yo...

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
This is what is most worrisome. Americans are starting to act like sheep and submit to whatever is being dictated without even so much a protest.
There was a time when Americans would have gone out and bought large-sized drinks en mass in New York just because they were told not to.
But not a peep out of the sheep.
And it's going to get worse:(

“Festina lente”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Great, yet another dumbass right whiner blaming Democrats for the worse recession in 80 years.
The recession started in the 4th quarter of 2007.
Please please lease.
Will one of you list the legislation the Democrats passed & Bush signed in the first 9 months of 2007 that took us from that rosy Bush economy to the recession in 8- years.
Do it or just STFU.
Like it or not asshole, this thing started after the nitwits took control and has CONTINUED ever since. The Baraqis have occupied the White House now for FOUR years - we're still barely crawling. Things ought to really start clipping along once the tax hikes hit. Can't you just feeeel the electricity, the anticipation?

“life under BO”

buena vista

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Romney lost because we have too many tax receivers voting than actual tax payers. Real simple. And it will bankrupt us, just like Europe.
Lincoln Duncan

Rutherfordton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Lots of nurses work hard and deal with high levels of stress, both contributing factors.
Also imposed 12 hours shifts are not in the interest of those in the hospital !
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

sage won wrote:
<quoted text>
Reminder, dingus:
The Government-Created Subprime Mortgage Meltdown
by Thomas J. DiLorenzo
The thousands of mortgage defaults and foreclosures in the "subprime" housing market (i.e., mortgage holders with poor credit ratings) is the direct result of thirty years of government policy that has forced banks to make bad loans to un-creditworthy borrowers. The policy in question is the 1977 Community Reinvestment Act (CRA), which compels banks to make loans to low-income borrowers and in what the supporters of the Act call "communities of color" that they might not otherwise make based on purely economic criteria.
The original lobbyists for the CRA were the hardcore leftists who supported the Carter administration and were often rewarded for their support with government grants and programs like the CRA that they benefited from. These included various "neighborhood organizations," as they like to call themselves, such as "ACORN" (Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now). These organizations claim that over $1 trillion in CRA loans have been made, although no one seems to know the magnitude with much certainty. A U.S. Senate Banking Committee staffer told me about ten years ago that at least $100 billion in such loans had been made in the first twenty years of the Act.
So-called "community groups" like ACORN benefit themselves from the CRA through a process that sounds like legalized extortion. The CRA is enforced by four federal government bureaucracies: the Fed, the Comptroller of the Currency, the Office of Thrift Supervision, and the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation. The law is set up so that any bank merger, branch expansion, or new branch creation can be postponed or prohibited by any of these four bureaucracies if a CRA "protest" is issued by a "community group." This can cost banks great sums of money, and the "community groups" understand this perfectly well. It is their leverage. They use this leverage to get the banks to give them millions of dollars as well as promising to make a certain amount of bad loans in their communities.
Glad i could jog your memory.
DiLorenzo is a right wing loon same as your dumbazz.
Lincoln Duncan

Rutherfordton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you really think it was because of Ryan? I don't. I think the 47% video, and Akin and Mourdock, woke many people up
The video did damage but republican voters who stayed home.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
Now, to change the subject.
Moderates are leaving Congress at a time when moderates are most needed to find common ground solutions.
In the Senate, moderate Scott Brown, R-Mass. lost to Democrat Elizabeth Warren who will be one of the most liberal members. Another GOP moderate, Richard Lugar of Indiana, fell in the primary election. Two others, Kay Bailey Hutchison of Texas and Olympia Snowe of Maine, are retiring.
Moderate Democratic senators such as Kent Conrad of North Dakota, Herb Kohl of Wisconsin, Ben Nelson of Nebraska, James Webb of Virginia, are leaving, as is Democratic-leaning independent Joe Lieberman.
Only about half the incoming 12 Senate freshmen of both parties are moderates.
In the House, 10 of the 24 Democratic Blue Dogs lost, are retiring or moving to the Senate. That will further slash a centrist group that just a few years ago had more than 50 members.
"Congress seems to be going in the opposite direction of the country, just as the country is screaming for solutions to gridlock," said Democratic strategist Phil Singer.
http://news.msn.com/politics/new-congress-few...
We're screaming for solutions all right. But a house divided cannot stand.
It should get interesting.
I hope we can survive the next four years(at least).
brown eyes

Christiansburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Mitt Wrongney wrote:
I see nobody talking about romney now, was it really that bad the campaign he ran? I guess......
More people know more about Spiro Agnew's watch than Mitt Romney's campaign.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
This is what is most worrisome. Americans are starting to act like sheep and submit to whatever is being dictated without even so much a protest.
There was a time when Americans would have gone out and bought large-sized drinks en mass in New York just because they were told not to.
But not a peep out of the sheep.
I'm beginning to understand your earlier observation that perhaps we, as a country, need to fail before waking up to the dangerous reality rising around us. There can be great inspiration found inside of failure....even if you are surrounded by whining Jackals as you are here, carol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
ALICIA BANKS

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

wwiii and civil war ii loom

cc africom/ndaa/libya etc

all msm are run by hobama nazis

that is why they hate fox news

shame on the sheeple!!!

http://aliciabanks.xanga.com/769548050/select...
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Lincoln Duncan wrote:
<quoted text>
Also imposed 12 hours shifts are not in the interest of those in the hospital !
Some nurses like it, 3 days on 4 off. 12 hrs seems brutal, agree

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 750,961 - 750,980 of1,033,329
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]