Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
THE DEBIL

Washington, DC

#812322 Nov 27, 2012
COLONEL ANGUS wrote:
Good stuff, my men ...wait til' the wop broad shows her hideous mug. She makes Nannynonentity look like a Victoria's Secret model.
WELL, THAT AT LEAST EXPLAINS THE FEATHERS. WHAT IS THE POINT OF PUTTING FEATHERS ON NAKED WOMEN? DOESN'T THAT DEFEAT THE WHOLE PURPOSE?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
ra_con_teur

Oklahoma City, OK

#812323 Nov 27, 2012
Nightchalker wrote:
<quoted text>
Cause its your mudda
My 'mudda' is not the issue...

your RIGHT to screwing a don-key izzzz...
THE DEBIL

Washington, DC

#812324 Nov 27, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>"Heaven" is a place on Earth.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =NOGEyBeoBGMXX
Play it as loud as you can...the video, too.:)
Heaven exists in a very small space, you should be able to handle THAT if you can manage hell AND the White House.
UH-HUH. WELL, WHEREVER IT IS, HE AIN'T GETTIN' IN. THAT MUCH WE CAN AGREE ON.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#812325 Nov 27, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
At what point you fk the little beagles, safari Sam?
I would have thought that you had caught on, by now, to fact that I'm not a burro raping liberal like you. Go eat your Wheaties; you need all the brain food you can get.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
THE DEBIL

Washington, DC

#812328 Nov 27, 2012
SO, UM, IF ANYONE KNOWS WHERE HEAVEN IS IT'S BOUND TO BE BELINDA CARLISLE. WHAT KIND OF PARENT NAMES THEIR KID, "BELINDA?" A MONICA I GUESS, OR A BEATRICE... RHONDA? BUT ONE THING'S FO' SURE: LIKE, "CAROL," BELINDA'S HAD A LOT OF COCK IN HER MOUTH. YOU CAN JUS' TELL.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
THE DEBIL

Washington, DC

#812329 Nov 27, 2012
COLONEL ANGUS wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll have to ask Gypsy Rose; didn't she start it? Never mind, she dead long time now ...
(Notice that Nano thinks I want her to put her pic up so I can wank to it? You should get a load of this psycho-looking minge!
I'M PRETTY SURE I CAN GUESS.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
ra_con_teur

Oklahoma City, OK

#812330 Nov 27, 2012
brown eyes wrote:
<quoted text>If your neighbor watches Fox News, watch your neighbor.
"If your neighbor takes a crap, watch your neighbor take a crap!"
-brown eyes

Is that how you roll?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
ra_con_teur

Oklahoma City, OK

#812332 Nov 27, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
SS & Medicare are not bankrupt.
Papa Johns gave away two million pizzas but can't afford health insurance?
There was always an advantage to hiring Part Time workers to avoid certain benefits.
I would guarantee that these companies you mentioned already provide healthcare for their full time employees. They all have PT employees now that may not have that option.
The ACA lowers the upper limit to be considered PT. I am sure some companies will lower some employees hours but then hire more PT to make up that loss of hours.
Adjusting PT hours to avoid paying benefits has been around for decades.
You are a tool...

"Our analysis noted that the NFL “has the unusual distinction of not only being a tax-exempt multi-billion dollar corporation…[but] a tax exempt monopoly.” It is a 501(c)(6) monopoly that earned a scant $9 billion in revenue last season"

http://usahitman.com/nfl-nonprofit/

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
THE DEBIL

Washington, DC

#812333 Nov 27, 2012
I SUPPOSE IT'S POSSIBLE THEY DON'T REALLY LIKE IT, AN' WHO COULD BLAME THEM? DEEP THROAT, VAGINAL ULTRASOUNDS, IT'S ALMOST LIKE WE DON'T GIVE WOMEN MUCH CREDIT FOR ALL THEY DO... FUCK MOTHER'S DAY, LET'S HAVE, "WOMEN'S DAY!"

FIRST THING YOU GOT TO DO IS BRING SOME WOMAN BREAKFAST IN BED AN' THEN YOU GOT TO EAT HER ASS TIL SHE SPLODE ALL OVER YOU...

THEN YOU GOT TO TAKE HER SHOPPIN' AN' GET HER NAILS DONE...

THEN YOU GOT TO BEND HER OVER THE COUNTER AT HER FAVORITE RESTAURANT AN' SPANK HER, YELLIN' "WHO'S THE DIRTY GIRL NOW, DAVID!"

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“New Technology”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#812335 Nov 27, 2012
I don't know what is the reason that Brack Obama has been selected again. We are not expecting these in these elections but our observation is not depending upon the facts.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#812336 Nov 27, 2012
Mike R wrote:
<quoted text>Evidently you think that by letting the government print as much worthless money as it wants while adding new anti-business legislation and killing industry while hiking the costs of all utilities creates jobs.
The only companies being "handed money" are Obama's flunky croney companies like Solandra.
Actually, I believe that we should have a balanced budget & factor in a surplus for a rainy day fund. You remember, that path we were on before Bush took office.

Solyndra, favored project by the Bush administration. Does that mean Bush & Obama shared the same cronies? Or does that mean you don't understand anything about Solyndra.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#812337 Nov 27, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>You looked?

;)
Busted....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Homer

Effort, PA

#812342 Nov 27, 2012
ra_con_teur wrote:
<quoted text>
"If your neighbor takes a crap, watch your neighbor take a crap!"
-brown eyes
Is that how you roll?
So the underlying theme then: Fox News is crap.

Homer agrees.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#812349 Nov 27, 2012
O bummer...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Mike R

New York, NY

#812350 Nov 27, 2012
This is what America wanted? ObamaCare Work Disincentives: 4 Cliffs Hit Employees

In the time of Caesar, all roads led to Rome. In the time of ObamaCare, seemingly every path heads straight for a cliff.

The health law is filled with cliffs where the returns for more work take a nose-dive.

The Congressional Budget Office has estimated ObamaCare will "reduce the amount of labor used in the economy by roughly 1/2 a percent" — about 800,000 full-time jobs. It seems likely that 4 especially steep cliffs — including 2 where marginal tax rates can approach 100% or more — will factor into work & hiring decisions.

THE 50TH EMPLOYEE CLIFF: For companies with 49 workers that do not offer its employees health coverage, the hiring of just one more worker would carry a penalty of $40,000.

A firm with at least 50 workers that doesn't offer coverage must pay a $2,000 fine per worker (minus the first 30 workers) if even one of its employees receives ObamaCare subsidies.

Likewise, even if a business with 50 employees offers coverage, it would still face up to a $3,000 charge for each worker who nevertheless claims Obama-Care subsidies.

The law gives workers this option when employer coverage is deemed unaffordable because it costs more than 9.5% of the worker's household income.

France has 2.4 times as many firms with 49 employees as with 50 due to labor regulations that take effect with the 50th hire, BusinessWeek has noted.

How many firms will institute a hiring freeze to avoid ObamaCare penalties is unclear, but the risk is that the US will go down a similar path as France.

THE LOW INCOME CLIFF: At 200% of the poverty level is a dividing line. Deductibles for married couples on one side may be $300 vs.$3,500 on the other, according to one estimate provided to the Kaiser Family Foundation by Towers Watson.

In addition, a family at 200% of poverty would pay $830 less for subsidized insurance than a family at 225% of poverty, The Kaiser Family Foundation's health subsidy calculator shows.

Then factor in higher regular income & payroll tax payments as well as the loss of the earned income tax credit due to higher pay.
Bottom line: It's not hard to see how the next $5,000 or so in income for a family at 200% of the poverty level could be completely offset by higher taxes and smaller government subsidies.

THE MODERATE INCOME CLIFF: The cliff is even steeper for families at 400% of poverty. Just past that point, families would lose eligibility for ObamaCare subsidies, which can get quite valuable for older workers.

Kaiser's calculator shows that an eligible 60-year-old individual in a midcost coverage region would get a $5,800 subsidy in 2014, equal to 13% of the worker's $46,000 in wages. EARNING JUST A FEW HUNDRED OR EVEN A COUPLE OF THOUSAND DOLLARS MORE WOULD AMOUNT TO A BIG PAY CUT.

OLDER WORKERS’ CLIFF: Lastly, consider a 62-year-old worker with $38,500 in income,$4,000 from investments. Such a worker could qualify for a $6,500 ObamaCare subsidy, paying $3,700 toward premiums with perhaps a $2,000 deductible.

But if she retires and claims Social Security, with roughly $14,000 a year in benefits, her ObamaCare premium subsidy would rise to $9,400 with almost no deductible.

Factoring in a state & federal tax bill of $6,500, that worker would have an after-tax, after health cost (premium & deductible) income of $26,000, vs.$17,100 in the old early-retirement scenario. In other words, the pre-tax gap between working and retiring early would shrink from $20,500 to just $8,900.

That's not to say she would be better off exiting the workforce early. She would be better off working to ensure a secure retirement. But in recent years, about half of nondisabled workers have claimed Social Security at 62. ObamaCare's extra dollop of subsidies will continue to tilt incentives away from work.

http://news.investors.com/101912-630136-obama...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#812352 Nov 27, 2012
COLONEL ANGUS wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll have to ask Gypsy Rose; didn't she start it? Never mind, she dead long time now ...
(Notice that Nano thinks I want her to put her pic up so I can wank to it? You should get a load of this psycho-looking minge!
You gonna show us yer mucous covered collage now?

pbffft...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
THE DEBIL

Poland

#812353 Nov 27, 2012
dem wrote:
I for one am embarrassed that I have to sink to your gutter level humor.
YEAH, DEBIL KNOW HOW YOU FEEL. MAKE HIM FEEL.. DIRTY.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lincoln Duncan

United States

#812356 Nov 27, 2012
carol wrote:
This is also something I don't understand. Why do Lily and Homer keep lashing out a Wal-Mart for cutting new employees' health benefits?
Didn't they know this was going to happen? Isn't this what they wanted to happen?
Obamacare is going to pay for nearly all employee health benefits before long.
This is just the tip of the iceberg.
I mean, we tried to tell them a hundred times this was going to happen.
Self centered Carol
Self important Carol
Part of the 47 per cent just too dumb to know
THE DEBIL

Poland

#812357 Nov 27, 2012
new yawk wrote:
Reality is so much better than fake fantasy, don't you think?
<quoted text>
WAIT... UM... ISN'T...'FAKE-FANTASY' JUS' ANOTHER WAY OF SAYIN' REALITY?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#812358 Nov 27, 2012
new yawk wrote:
<quoted text>Did you say "that". Well ... Read it In The Windows.

No need to get your bloomers in a bunch.

The Name IS NOT Italian. As my search concluded.

Sicko? LOL! Right. Keep lying.

My Family's in The Information Business.

We can always read A Lie.

The Ethnic Origin of The Name Alloramadai:
Asian, Black/African American, East Indian, Latino/Hispanic, Middle Eastern, Native American ... Italian is not listed.
The Name Alloramadai is not of Italian Ethnic Origin ...

Nothing. There is nothing else I NEED to know about you.

Take Care, red?

<quoted text>Didn't they teach you chemistry in medical school or did you study in Pakistan, as your name and grammar skills imply?

Alloramadai wrote, "<quoted text>
Italian? Did I say that? Univ of Missouri? Never been there. What else would you like to know, sicko?"
No mas. I am politely telling you to stop. You have overstepped all rational limits of sanity.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy - 9-29-2014 6 min pde 31
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 min Ralph 98,360
Amy 10-1 13 min Kuuipo 6
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 14 min factcheck 47,031
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 35 min HughBe 69,531
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 40 min Cali Girl 2014 50,047
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr andet1987 4,755
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr WelbyMD 178,605

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]