Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1346699 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

John Galt

Temecula, CA

#812655 Nov 27, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
GOP may hurt rights for the disabled
President-unelect Rick Santorum made his triumphant return to the Capitol on Monday afternoon and took up a brave new cause: He is opposing disabled people.
Specifically, Santorum, joined by Sen. Mike Lee, R-Utah, declared his wish that the Senate reject the U.N. Convention on the Rights of Persons With Disabilities -- a human rights treaty negotiated during George W. Bush's administration and ratified by 126 nations, including China, Russia, Iran, Cuba, Syria and Saudi Arabia.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/opinion/v...
See? We can blame Bush for another 'screwup'.
This should be a subject for US law, not an international treaty.

Any "human rights treaty" supported by China must be a joke. Or do you support limiting couples to one child and aborting female fetuses?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#812659 Nov 27, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
C'MON, CAROL... KISS IT.. G'HEAD... YOU AN OL' PRO... DEBIL KNOW YOU KNOW....
Old Army cooks never die. It's in the book.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#812662 Nov 27, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
If the budget must be reduced, these people might consider abandoning sodomy. Just a thought that occurs to most taxpayers.
The high fiscal cost of sodomy is something every taxpayer should consider.

are you kidding me?!

Judged:

11

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#812664 Nov 27, 2012
sage won wrote:
<quoted text>
That's certainly boy blunder Obumbles take on business. Yet, he has the nerve to utter the word "jobs" with a straight face.
...and he conveniently keeps failing to precede "Jobs" with the word "Blow" as his high priority.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#812665 Nov 27, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Old Army cooks never die. It's in the book.
They just become birthers.

it never dies! get it?!

Judged:

11

11

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#812668 Nov 27, 2012
ANNA LINGUS wrote:
<quoted text>
You neotards have really gone off the rails. I'd like to help you, but I've got a patient backlog. Careful gramps/grams -- I've heard that kind of dirty talk in folks your age can cause you to throw a clot.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA H!
Of course you have a backlog - that's the lump protruding from the rear of you pants, Dood.

Judged:

11

11

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#812670 Nov 27, 2012
Carter wrote:
<quoted text> That anyone would be drunk enough to vote for Obama after witnessing 4 years of incompetence and failure.
We rely on Media Matters to decipher FOX. We don't get the direct feed.

Judged:

11

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#812671 Nov 27, 2012
R.I.P. National Greatness Conservatism, 1997-2012

http://washingtonexaminer.com/r.i.p.-national...

amen.

Judged:

11

11

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#812672 Nov 27, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
The high fiscal cost of sodomy is something every taxpayer should consider.
are you kidding me?!
Does Bunny Fwank ring a bell? The Backdoor Punk of Politics screwed us and himself.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#812673 Nov 27, 2012
Bill clinton wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know why they are taking down my posts.
They're just not that into you.

:)

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#812676 Nov 27, 2012
A federal judge on Tuesday ordered tobacco companies to publish corrective statements that say they lied about the dangers of smoking and that disclose smoking's health effects, including the death on average of 1,200 people a day.

U.S. District Judge Gladys Kessler previously had said she wanted the industry to pay for corrective statements in various types of advertisements. But Tuesday's ruling is the first time she's laid out what the statements will say.

Each corrective ad is to be prefaced by a statement that a federal court has concluded that the defendant tobacco companies "deliberately deceived the American public about the health effects of smoking." Among the required statements are that smoking kills more people than murder, AIDS, suicide, drugs, car crashes and alcohol combined, and that "secondhand smoke kills over 3,000 Americans a year."

http://www.businessweek.com/ap/2012-11-27/jud...

Judged:

11

11

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#812677 Nov 27, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
We rely on Media Matters to decipher FOX. We don't get the direct feed.
The hell you don't. You've had Stupid dripping in your Liberal IV for a lifetime. Better than Heroin, eh? Ignorance is a blissful high best enjoyed with closed eyes while lying face down, right?

You will never get your discharge papers.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#812678 Nov 27, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
They just become birthers.
it never dies! get it?!
No

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#812679 Nov 27, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
A federal judge on Tuesday ordered tobacco companies to publish corrective statements that say they lied about the dangers of smoking and that disclose smoking's health effects, including the death on average of 1,200 people a day.
U.S. District Judge Gladys Kessler previously had said she wanted the industry to pay for corrective statements in various types of advertisements. But Tuesday's ruling is the first time she's laid out what the statements will say.
Each corrective ad is to be prefaced by a statement that a federal court has concluded that the defendant tobacco companies "deliberately deceived the American public about the health effects of smoking." Among the required statements are that smoking kills more people than murder, AIDS, suicide, drugs, car crashes and alcohol combined, and that "secondhand smoke kills over 3,000 Americans a year."
http://www.businessweek.com/ap/2012-11-27/jud...
Absolutely pointless.

Why doesn't the dictatorial left just stand up and outlaw tobacco?

Answer: They love the tax money and are willing to sacrifice lives.

Judged:

11

11

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
David

Hollywood, FL

#812680 Nov 27, 2012
I am a staunch Jewish Democrat. This is the first time I voted for the GOP. I hate to admit it but Reagan took over a MUCH worse everything that he inherited from Carter and he fixed the country in 1 year! This clown Obama will be our downfall! This guy hates Israel. He pretendes to beIsraels friend. This guy is a Socialist big time. You folowers are a nation of sheep. Wake UP PEOPLE ...OUR COUNTRY IS DOWN HILL! HOW MUCH LONGER WILL YOU BLAME GW!?? I HATED THE GUY MYSELF...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#812681 Nov 27, 2012
Carter wrote:
<quoted text> According to the latest reports, your direct feed arrived in the form of foodstamps.
just because i live in a red state?

i resent that stereotype.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#812682 Nov 27, 2012
David wrote:
I am a staunch Jewish Democrat. This is the first time I voted for the GOP. I hate to admit it but Reagan took over a MUCH worse everything that he inherited from Carter and he fixed the country in 1 year! This clown Obama will be our downfall! This guy hates Israel. He pretendes to beIsraels friend. This guy is a Socialist big time. You folowers are a nation of sheep. Wake UP PEOPLE ...OUR COUNTRY IS DOWN HILL! HOW MUCH LONGER WILL YOU BLAME GW!?? I HATED THE GUY MYSELF...
Most of the Jews who post here prefer the Palestinians over Israel, and the blacks hate all Jews.

Jewish Democrats are suicidal.

Judged:

11

11

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
assmear asscrack

Middletown, OH

#812683 Nov 27, 2012
Alla love dementacrats. They easy to lead ,like blind camel, I am still upset barack sold my favorite prayer rug for crack but after he had that polousy hore on it ,even a camel humper would turn away. Dementacrats helps me get a nuk that I will fire on them, they be so iganorant so I put up with the stench of them for a bit longer. Them dems are so stupidd they don't even know they being led to slaughter.ha haz dumb dems.
assmear asscrack

Middletown, OH

#812684 Nov 27, 2012
Any depressed democrats out there know how to drive a truck? Alla obama has a short term job opening for you.
Anonymous

Woodridge, IL

#812685 Nov 27, 2012
Glad he won...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 min tina anne 57,262
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Jacques Ottawa 207,505
last post wins! (Dec '10) 1 hr Hatti_Hollerand 1,580
last post wins! (Apr '13) 1 hr Hatti_Hollerand 607
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr Red_Forman 5,642
NO corkscrew, open win bottle. 2 hr POS Gone 9
abby2-9-16 2 hr RACE 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages