Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
750,641 - 750,660 of 1,096,618 Comments Last updated 7 min ago
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Do you realize "anything" you committ in writing can be used in a Court of Law against you?

You are falsely accusing someone of a Capital Offense, Murder.

You can be charged for that, lily.

Defamation of character, aggravated harassment, stalking ...
And other misdemeanors.

And if he got a good Lawyer and proved it caused him duress ...

He has a case. Look it up. Know the Laws of The Internet.

I've saved ALL of your accusatory posts.

You've stepped over the line and crossed the boundary on this one.

Take Care ...
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Rush killed him
Carter

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

<quoted text>
Yes, me and over 62 million Americans. We won, you lost.
NO...the USA lost, just as it has for the last 4 years of incompetent Obama shenanigans, and the morons who chose to re-elect the corrupt puppet of the Chicago Democratic Machine are representative of the lowlife bottomfeeding leeches (and at least one drunk from Boca) who now inhabit our once great nation, the one that Michelle Obama was never proud of prior to the incompetent Obama was elected to office on a platform of magic hopey-changey voodoo.

“life under BO”

Since: Sep 12

buena vista

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Jules wrote:
<quoted text>The Head in the Sand excuse. When will you lefties realize every time you ignore this excuse it proves you to be such morons. The CRA and social engineering by Democrats had everything to do with mortgages being given on on $450k homes to people making $70K before the unscrupoulos & greedy began selling those mortgages to investment houses who hid them in investments & sold them to unsuspecting buyers.
Democrats often have good intentions with unforseen consequences. Add it to other attempts to be "fair," like social promotion and affirmative action. Society then gets to deal with the mess and the productive get to foot the bill. And meanwhile, America inches closer to resembling a failed Euro state.
Davey has yet to refute any of the facts, he just condemns. Willfully ignorant is the term.

“life under BO”

buena vista

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

It's all here davey, open your eyes and see the truth:

"agencies would have to lower their standards in terms of such things as down payments and the required incomes. These subprime borrowers would be charged a higher interest rate. Having put the lending agencies into the position of granting subprime mortgages Fannie Mae then had to accept lower standards in the mortgages it purchased. That set the ball rolling. If a bank granted a mortgage to a borrower that was not likely to successfully pay off the mortgage then all the bank had to do was to sell such mortgages to Fannie Mae. The banks typically earned a loan origination fee when the mortgage was granted. The lending agencies could then make substantial profits dealing in subprime mortgages."

The banks and mortgage cos. didn't give a shit, F and F[read the taxpayers} was on the hook for the defaults.

No bank is going to loan millions and billions if their money is on the line.

Wise up.

“life under BO”

buena vista

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

POS Obama and ACORN were right there, in on the action, opening the floodgates, and now the scumbag liar has the gall to blame this on Bush?

He frikking owns this mess.
RUSH10ME

Gloucester, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Rush10 admitted he killed one of his oyster buying customers and through him in the James River in the 80's, then asked brown eyes if he/she ever killed a man.
Must be feeling guilty, assuming it was this time of year.
I have never done anything I have ever been ashamed of , but I did buy you at a lower price than expected , I bet your husband is real jealous !
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

But that doesn't mean his reason was because he was confessing.
Or because he was guilty of committing the crime.
You should look at yourself. You're a paranoid mess.
You see demons, devils, and racists in every white face.
Aint no way to go through life. And basically, you're a coward.
You're only getting mouthy now because, well one you're drunk, and you think debil, dem are going to come to your rescue. HA!
I'll still drill you a new concept, you a$$ kisser.

Yes, I Am A Legend In My Own Time.
Yes, look at me. I stood up and defended My Husband.
While you, suck a$$, allowed him and yourself to be dawged.
You call it, better than. I consider you less than.

Bragging? If I had to choose one of the two, I'd say letting it be known he doesn't fck around. And don't fck with me kinda guy.
But certainly no confession or sign of guilt. That's your warped mind talkin'... Which is a fawkin' mess.
<quoted text>
He told the story for a reason. Get stuffed.
Humans act in strange ways if they think they are anonymous. Look at you, a legend in your own mind.
He's a murderer who got away with it, he's either bragging or feels guilty.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

new yawk wrote:
But that doesn't mean his reason was because he was confessing.
Or because he was guilty of committing the crime.
You should look at yourself. You're a paranoid mess.
You see demons, devils, and racists in every white face.
Aint no way to go through life. And basically, you're a coward.
You're only getting mouthy now because, well one you're drunk, and you think debil, dem are going to come to your rescue. HA!
I'll still drill you a new concept, you a$$ kisser.
Yes, I Am A Legend In My Own Time.
Yes, look at me. I stood up and defended My Husband.
While you, suck a$$, allowed him and yourself to be dawged.
You call it, better than. I consider you less than.
Bragging? If I had to choose one of the two, I'd say letting it be known he doesn't fck around. And don't fck with me kinda guy.
But certainly no confession or sign of guilt. That's your warped mind talkin'... Which is a fawkin' mess.
<quoted text>
Husband> I thought you were a man

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
There is low consumer demand, lack of confidence in government, and little reason for many people to bother working when they can vote themselves a share of the property of others.
exactly what the Republicans did with future generations by targeting the current welfare or entitlement society in 2003 with Medicare Part D when Bush signed it into law and added 7 trillion dollars to the Federal Deficit for providing for the current non productive members of Society.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
Late on the draw, moron. Your opinion is worth about as much as your vote in the last election. Wait - you voted for who?
Ok, time for a little nostalgia:

Republican minority leader admits that he handed out tobacco industry bribes on the floor of the House of Representatives in order to secure subsidies for an industry that kills 443,000 Americans every year.

Republican Minority Leader John Boehner explains why he handed out bribes on the House floor

“life under BO”

buena vista

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Yes, me and over 62 million Americans. We won, you lost.
You voted for more of the same, what do you think can possibly change? Moore of Obama's failures?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

sage won wrote:
POS Obama and ACORN were right there, in on the action, opening the floodgates, and now the scumbag liar has the gall to blame this on Bush?
He frikking owns this mess.
even conservatives like Bruce Bartlett blame Bush and Bruce called it right and 2008 is when chickens came home to roost.

BRUCE BARTLETT: Bankrupt America? Yes, I think that we have had something like a $20 trillion increase in the national debt under this president's watch and I think that one of these days, I don't know when, but one of these days, the chickens are going to come home to roost.

http://www.deepjournal.com/p/7/a/en/590.html

Bruce Bartlett

Bruce Reeves Bartlett (b. October 11, 1951, in Ann Arbor, Michigan) is an American historian whose area of expertise is supply-side economics. He served as a domestic policy adviser to President Ronald Reagan and as a Treasury official under President George H. W. Bush.

Bartlett has written several books and magazine articles critical of the George W. Bush Administration, whose economic policies he believes significantly depart from traditional conservative principles.

Criticism of George W. Bush administration

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bruce_Bartlett#C...

“life under BO”

buena vista

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
There is low consumer demand, lack of confidence in government, and little reason for many people to bother working when they can vote themselves a share of the property of others.
I'm hip, ur preaching to the choir.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>exactly what the Republicans did with future generations by targeting the current welfare or entitlement society in 2003 with Medicare Part D when Bush signed it into law and added 7 trillion dollars to the Federal Deficit for providing for the current non productive members of Society.
Medicare Part D was a mistake, but would have been passed eventually by the Democrats. The cost of Part D is trivial compared to Obamacare.

Now, do you want to dwell on the mistakes of the past or attack current problems?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

WASHINGTON -- When Mitt Romney served as CEO of Bain & Co., his consulting firm helped tobacco giant Philip Morris develop a groundbreaking sales strategy that researchers say has been linked to an unprecedented spike in youth smoking. On Friday April 2, 1993, Philip Morris stunned Wall Street and tobacco experts by the slashing price on its flagship Marlboro brand by 40 cents a pack, to $1.80. It was a landmark day for the tobacco industry, one that became known as "Marlboro Friday" to public health experts.

“life under BO”

buena vista

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The country is in bad shape, has been in bad shape and these educated idiots in the elite classes and the LSM somehow think things are going to get better with the same man in charge?

Never has a more stupid class of people walked this planet than the white American liberal. They would destroy this country to protect their twisted ideology.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>even conservatives like Bruce Bartlett blame Bush and Bruce called it right and 2008 is when chickens came home to roost.
BRUCE BARTLETT: Bankrupt America? Yes, I think that we have had something like a $20 trillion increase in the national debt under this president's watch and I think that one of these days, I don't know when, but one of these days, the chickens are going to come home to roost.
Bruce Bartlett
Bruce Reeves Bartlett (b. October 11, 1951, in Ann Arbor, Michigan) is an American historian whose area of expertise is supply-side economics. He served as a domestic policy adviser to President Ronald Reagan and as a Treasury official under President George H. W. Bush.
Bartlett has written several books and magazine articles critical of the George W. Bush Administration, whose economic policies he believes significantly depart from traditional conservative principles.
Bruce Bartlett, whoever he is, clearly has trouble with the facts in blaming Bush when the national debt is "only" $15 trillion,$5 trillion of which and counting belongs to Obama.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

sage won wrote:
<quoted text>
You voted for more of the same, what do you think can possibly change? Moore of Obama's failures?
We voted for protection of womens rights, civil rights, healthcare, equal pay for women, child labor laws, social security, gay rights, veterans benefits...
among a few reasons.
We voted for President Obama to maintain balance in the Supreme Court. The people voted; they spoke; they won over the corporations.

“life under BO”

buena vista

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>even conservatives like Bruce Bartlett blame Bush and Bruce called it right and 2008 is when chickens came home to roost.
Bruce Bartlett
No one is interested in your one lone lunatic, he's boring, he doesn't count, even the LSM and the fascist elites don't care about him, I'm certainly going to ignore him.

Is Bush president? Has he been president for the last 4 years?

What does this have to do with our present situation?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
an industry that kills 443,000 Americans every year.
443,000? Not 442,000 or 444,000?

A precise claim like that for something that is not directly measurable is BS on the surface.

How much did the taxpayers pay some college professor to invent that number?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 13 min LRS 176,882
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 27 min RACE 97,846
Word (Dec '08) 33 min RACE 4,637
Fast Adderall,xanny ,MMJ- ADHD 40 min Fast guy 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 59 min litesong 46,244
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr BigRabbit 68,860
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 2 hr Sinatra 291

Search the Chicago Forum:
•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at August 22 at 8:29PM CDT

•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search