Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
750,601 - 750,620 of 1,101,070 Comments Last updated 5 min ago

“life under BO”

Since: Sep 12

buena vista

#811888 Nov 26, 2012
Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
I have treated many a small child in respiratory distress; parents reek of cigarette smoke. "But, we smoke outside." It makes no difference how many times we attempt to educate that this has no bearing.
My kids destroyed every pack of my cigarettes they found. I got the message and quit. I live to see their children cause them the same degree of joy (and grief) they caused me!
OH, the smoke came into the house right thru the walls? Osmosis or something else you invented?
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#811889 Nov 26, 2012
brown eyes wrote:
<quoted text>I just drink once in a while. Once in the morning and a while in the afternoon. Still celebrating President Obama's triumphant victory. There's nothing like a sore loser.
Lol
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#811891 Nov 26, 2012
Alloramadai wrote:
Where's that brilliant doctor guy with all of the answers?
Rush killed him
Carter

Pompano Beach, FL

#811892 Nov 26, 2012
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought we were all on food stamps
Just those who voted for the incompetent Obama.

“life under BO”

buena vista

#811893 Nov 26, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Humans have been polluting the world forever with campfires and clear-burns for agriculture and hunting. But so, too, has the world itself polluted itself with volcanism, lightning and lightning-forest fires, methane releasing plants and swamps and rotting animals.
The major difference hear is that the Earth heals itself over tens of thousands and even millions of years and it's polluting is widely distributed over time and distances. Humans are quick and dirty, so quick and dirty that the Earth can't keep up its cleaning chores anymore.
But I don't think that campfires, Autumn Leaf Burning and smoking tobacco in the privacy of out homes is going to bring time to a standstill. We drink from plastic bottles leaching chemicals that can cause genetic changes. We consume foods made from GMO tinkering that hasn't been thoroughly explored for safety.. We tolerate a lot of dangerous behaviors from alcohol consumers at sports events and laugh it off, Modernista babes are cutting off their toes to fit into stylish high heels, mothers are getting plastic surgery for their prepubescent darlings and taking drugs to lose weight and yet the PC Chihuahuas are yapping at every corner about 64oz. pop, 2nd hand smoke, McDonald's Menu and quoting Dr. Oz like he was the Wall st. version of St. Peter.
Hypocrisy and misdirected priorities are more of a social problem than the PC Crowd's latest Project-Of-The-Day.
Plastic water bottles are killing the planet, aren't they?
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#811894 Nov 26, 2012
Nightchalker wrote:
Any posting from me after this are not me, g'night!
Who cares?
Carter

Pompano Beach, FL

#811896 Nov 26, 2012
<quoted text>
Who cares?
Obviously not you; you voted to re-elect the incompetent Obama.

“life under BO”

buena vista

#811897 Nov 26, 2012
Impeach Obama wrote:
<quoted text>Like the unemployment rate is 7.9%.... 7.9% of what? Is that percentage of former workers collecting unemployment benefits or the percentage of people who are able to work but aren't? I'll bet it's actually much higher than 7.9%.
Brokeback Barry hasn't fixed anything:

This “official unemployment rate” has been manipulated throughout the years. The current version does not include discouraged workers (those who stop looking for work, or no longer can qualify for unemployment benefits) and the underemployed (those who take part-time jobs just to get by).

Rep. Duncan D. Hunter, R-Calif., stated in The Washington Times,“The official unemployment rate treats this subset of Americans, totaling as many as 88 million people, as if they just vanished ... call it what it is, an accounting gimmick.”

So What Is the Real Number That Obama Would Prefer You Don’t See?

The real unemployment rate is an eye-opening 22.3%, according to John Williams with Shadow Government Statistics ... nearly triple the “official unemployment rate.”

But as alarming as this number is, certain experts — like Dick Morris, John Bolton, Lou Dobbs, Newt Gingrich, and Larry Kudlow — believe our economic situation could get much, MUCH worse.

Read more: Jobless rate is inaccurate as Obama Plays a Numbers Game
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

#811898 Nov 26, 2012
Been posting with him, many of these posters on here for 4+ years.

I'm a good read of people. But, I went by the words in his post and what's known as logical deduction, which you lack.

Nobody who is smart is going to post the details of a murder they committed on a chat room thread.
Or doesn't that common sense scan in your reasoning brain?

Stop acting so hot-damn stoopID! Stuff This, sucker lips.
<quoted text>
Oh stuff it. You're sick in the head. How do you know he's smart? Did he tell you that? Fredo said he was smart too.
Now go fight with yourself

“life under BO”

buena vista

#811899 Nov 26, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Nobody needs to smoke. If smoking was prohibited, health care costs in America would be cut in half. Smoking is the number one cause of cancer, heart disease and stroke. 46% of lung cancer cases are caused by secondhand smoke. 60% of house fires are caused by dropped cigarettes. Thousands of endangered sea turtles eat butts thrown on our beaches and die from stomach cancer. Like the possession of deadly firearms, it's time for the Government to outlaw this filthy, deadly habit. They should render the firearms industry and tobacco industry sad relics from America's past, like Bush and Reagan. Hopefully President Obama can accomplish these goals before his third term.
Nobody needs to smoke pot, do drugs, eat seafood, have a pit bull, own a large screen TV , get fat as a house, or buy Obama's lies, but they do, Adolph.

“life under BO”

buena vista

#811900 Nov 26, 2012
Dave wrote:
<quoted text> It will go back up for sure.
Sure, Bernanke is busy printing new billions, how much can I expect? You getting any?

“life under BO”

buena vista

#811901 Nov 26, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Too funny, the least educated states are red states.
Too funny, the minorities who overwhelmingly support Obama have the highest drop out rates in the country.

“life under BO”

buena vista

#811902 Nov 26, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>46% of lung cancer cases are caused by sidesteam smoke. 65% of childhood asthma is caused by sidestream smoke. 70% of all murders are caused by deadly firearms. You call those miniscule amounts? You're a moron.
You're a f ing liar and an idiot. In short, a liberal/nazi/fascist. Not one person has ever died from second hand cigarette smoke.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#811903 Nov 26, 2012
sage won wrote:
<quoted text>
Brokeback Barry hasn't fixed anything:
This “official unemployment rate” has been manipulated throughout the years. The current version does not include discouraged workers (those who stop looking for work, or no longer can qualify for unemployment benefits) and the underemployed (those who take part-time jobs just to get by).
Rep. Duncan D. Hunter, R-Calif., stated in The Washington Times,“The official unemployment rate treats this subset of Americans, totaling as many as 88 million people, as if they just vanished ... call it what it is, an accounting gimmick.”
So What Is the Real Number That Obama Would Prefer You Don’t See?
The real unemployment rate is an eye-opening 22.3%, according to John Williams with Shadow Government Statistics ... nearly triple the “official unemployment rate.”
But as alarming as this number is, certain experts — like Dick Morris, John Bolton, Lou Dobbs, Newt Gingrich, and Larry Kudlow — believe our economic situation could get much, MUCH worse.
Read more: Jobless rate is inaccurate as Obama Plays a Numbers Game
There is low consumer demand, lack of confidence in government, and little reason for many people to bother working when they can vote themselves a share of the property of others.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#811905 Nov 26, 2012
sage won wrote:
<quoted text>Oxygen is incapable of igniting, buttmunch, it's a catalyst only.
Late on the draw, moron. Your opinion is worth about as much as your vote in the last election. Wait - you voted for who?
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#811906 Nov 26, 2012
Carter wrote:
<quoted text> Obviously not you; you voted to re-elect the incompetent Obama.
Yes, me and over 62 million Americans. We won, you lost.
blakjak

Houston, TX

#811907 Nov 26, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
There is low consumer demand, lack of confidence in government, and little reason for many people to bother working when they can vote themselves a share of the property of others.
Amen, Mr. Galt. Good thing I'll be gone (I hope) by the time this ridiculous philosophy overtakes that which made America great.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#811908 Nov 26, 2012
new yawk wrote:
Been posting with him, many of these posters on here for 4+ years.
I'm a good read of people. But, I went by the words in his post and what's known as logical deduction, which you lack.
Nobody who is smart is going to post the details of a murder they committed on a chat room thread.
Or doesn't that common sense scan in your reasoning brain?
Stop acting so hot-damn stoopID! Stuff This, sucker lips.
<quoted text>
He told the story for a reason. Get stuffed.
Humans act in strange ways if they think they are anonymous. Look at you, a legend in your own mind.
He's a murderer who got away with it, he's either bragging or feels guilty.

“life under BO”

buena vista

#811909 Nov 26, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>46% of lung cancer cases are caused by sidesteam smoke. 65% of childhood asthma is caused by sidestream smoke. 70% of all murders are caused by deadly firearms. You call those miniscule amounts? You're a moron.
Illegal firearms in the hands of criminals are the cause for our high murder rates, imbecile. We know who shouldn't have guns.

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

#811910 Nov 26, 2012
Breaking news tonight in ohio..3 year old boy reported missing in cleveland on Sunday body has been found in a garbage bag at the waste station. Baby momma that reported him missing now in jail..
No gun involved. Only weapon used , 1 ghetto rat baby mamma and 3 garbage bags...libtards , I only have one question for you.
Which one of those murder weapons should be bannd? The ghetto rat or the garbage bag ? Bolth?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 min JOEL 69,051
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 21 min _Zoey_ 301
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr gcaveman1 46,361
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr TRD 68,393
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Learn to Read 177,493
12 wounded in city shootings 3 hr reality is a crutch 1
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 3 hr boo ya 53
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••