Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#811948 Nov 26, 2012
brown eyes wrote:
<quoted text>I just drink once in a while. Once in the morning and a while in the afternoon. Still celebrating President Obama's triumphant victory. There's nothing like a sore loser.
If you have to drink to calm your nerves about electing the Boy Messiah, something is wrong.

Join lily and drink yourselves to the edge of darkness.
Maybe you'll meet your buddy Judas Iscariot there, too.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#811949 Nov 26, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
There are long term effects and short term effects. If long term is longer than a lifetime then you can laugh all you want. We'll have to concern ourselves with future generations because you're not built that way, apparently.
The larger point is that the entire bottled water industry is a joke, an outrageous expense that provides little, if any, benefit over tap water.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#811950 Nov 26, 2012
sage won wrote:
POS Obama and ACORN were right there, in on the action, opening the floodgates, and now the scumbag liar has the gall to blame this on Bush?
He frikking owns this mess.
lol! Funny. It was the RNC that actually paid a company to sign up people, and threw away applications when they didn't agree with their politics!

Now that son, IS illegal!

“life under BO”

Since: Sep 12

buena vista

#811951 Nov 26, 2012
Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
Late on the draw, moron. Your opinion is worth about as much as your vote in the last election. Wait - you voted for who?
I was working, buttlick, you know what working is , don't you?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#811952 Nov 26, 2012
sage won wrote:
"Because Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac made a market for subprime mortgages the lenders did not have to worry about of the soundness of the mortgage contract they wrote."
This is it in a nutshell, davey, government meddling, democrat government meddling, convince me otherwise.
lol! Hey dummy. The institutions SELLING the loans to Fannie and Freddie were supposed apply rules as defined by Freddie and Fannie to loans that were offered for purchase.

Boy, what a dipstick you are... just like CRA!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#811954 Nov 26, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I've never bothered with the doc. I have cable...154 channels...and there's rarely anything on any of them worth wasting my time watching. At one time we had dish tv "service"; 450 channels and not a thing to watch. It's a testament to the ability of programmers efforts to manipulate you into thinking if you only upgraded you could watch quality shows. 450 channels of crap..18 were shopping channels, several were presented in Spanish.
I've read some Bradbury; The Illustrated Man was my favorite. He was ok as a sci-fi writer.
Ya gotta love little Alex. It was one of my favorite movies. Taking his free will away and making him lick that boot was amazing, but it was even funnier when the authorities had to let him have it back.
I still don't care much for Rand. It is what it is.
I respect your opinion but also your chutzpa to lay it out here where everyone can throw stones at it.

“life under BO”

buena vista

#811955 Nov 26, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
No sooner did Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney revive the Moocher Myth than his critics jumped in with evidence to challenge it.
The Moocher Myth is this: People who vote Republican are successful, responsible strivers who pay taxes and keep the U.S. government afloat, while people who vote for Democrats are irresponsible moochers living off government programs. In Romney’s phrase, they are the 47 percent “who are dependent on government, who believe they are victims.” Reporter Mike Barnicle was criticized for saying something similar after the 2000 presidential election, claiming that the blue states on the map that voted for Al Gore were the “sense of entitlement” states.
But research then and now has pointed out that the states that got the most per capita in federal dollars were more likely to vote for Republicans.
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-09-19/blam...
Liar.

Top recipients of federal aid:

http://www.census.gov/prod/2011pubs/fas-10.pd...

Alaska
wyoming
delaware
New mexico
vermont
N. dakota
New york
Louisiana
mississippi
S. dakota
W. virginia
Massachusetts
Kentucky
Arkansas
Connecticut

plenty of blue states there, dummies and liars
American Lady

Danville, KY

#811956 Nov 26, 2012
WE DON'T NEED A WARRANT – WE'RE THE GOVERNMENT!
Exclusive: Andrea Shea King warns Big Brother wants to read your e-mail

http://www.wnd.com/2012/11/we-dont-need-a-war...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#811957 Nov 26, 2012
sage won wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks to me like the dems and Obimbles ruined the country and are burying us in debt. Where am i going wrong? Did Obumbles have to deal with a 9/11? What have we gotten for his $6 trillion in new debt?
a man on the moon?
interstate highway system?
high speed rail?
What?
, Budget Deficits
http://www.fms.treas.gov/index.html
2002 FY Budget Deficit $158 Billion
2003 FY Budget Deficit $365 Billion
2004 FY Budget Deficit $412 Billion
2005 FY Budget Deficit $319 Billion
2006 FY Budget Deficit $248 Billion
2007 FY Budget Deficit $161 Billion
2008 FY Budget Deficit $455 Billion <---- Democrats control Congress
2009 FY Budget Deficit $1.4 Trillion
2010 FY Budget Deficit $1.3 Trillion
2011 FY Budget Deficit $1.6 Trillion
2012 FY budget deficit $1.3 trillion
2013 est. deficit $1.1 trillion
Keynesian economics

Keynesian economics advocates a mixed economy – predominantly private sector, but with a role for government intervention during recessions – and in the US served as the standard economic model during the later part of the Great Depression, World War II, and the post-war economic expansion (1945–1973), though it lost some influence following the stagflation of the 1970s. The advent of the global financial crisis in 2008 has caused a resurgence in Keynesian thought.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keynesian_econom...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#811958 Nov 26, 2012
Mitt Romney's Bain Made Millions On Big Tobacco In U.S., Russia

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/09/mitt...

“Weak People Blame Others”

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#811959 Nov 26, 2012
coal miner wrote:
under this current administration the coal industry here in West Virginia has been butchered and decimated. thousands have lost their jobs as the communist EPA tightens their restrictions on coal fired power plants resulting in HIGHER electric bills, not taking in account that West Virginia has BANNED any nuclear reactors being built in this state.
Yeah. And when are you folks going to disbanded the United Mine Workers. As all loyal members of the GOP agree, All unions are evil.

“life under BO”

buena vista

#811960 Nov 26, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
No sooner did Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney revive the Moocher Myth than his critics jumped in with evidence to challenge it.
The Moocher Myth is this: People who vote Republican are successful, responsible strivers who pay taxes and keep the U.S. government afloat, while people who vote for Democrats are irresponsible moochers living off government programs. In Romney’s phrase, they are the 47 percent “who are dependent on government, who believe they are victims.” Reporter Mike Barnicle was criticized for saying something similar after the 2000 presidential election, claiming that the blue states on the map that voted for Al Gore were the “sense of entitlement” states.
But research then and now has pointed out that the states that got the most per capita in federal dollars were more likely to vote for Republicans.
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-09-19/blam...
see any blue states here, buttmunching liar?

<quoted text>
Your ignorance is glaring:
States that receive the most welfare money:
15. Oregon
% of pop. on assistance: 1.55%
2007 spending:$83.85 million
Total recipients (July 2008): 58,831
14. Pennsylvania
% of pop. on assistance: 1.60%
2007 spending:$247.29 million
Total recipients (July 2008): 198,666
13. Michigan
% of pop. on assistance: 1.65%
2007 spending:$380.93 million
Total recipients (July 2008): 164,589
12. Rhode Island
% of pop. on assistance: 1.79%
2007 spending:$57.4 million
Total recipients (July 2008): 18,839
Tie-10. Indiana
% of pop. on assistance: 1.83%
2007 spending:$102.27 million
Total recipients (July 2008): 116,430
Tie-10. New Mexico
% of pop. on assistance: 1.83%
2007 spending:$58.87 million
Total recipients (July 2008): 36,322
9. Washington
% of pop. on assistance: 1.86%
2007 spending:$265.88 million
Total recipients (July 2008): 121,864
8. Minnesota
% of pop. on assistance: 1.88%
2007 spending:$106.29 million
Total recipients (July 2008): 98,028
7. New York
% of pop. on assistance: 1.92%
2007 spending:$1.47 billion
Total recipients (July 2008): 373,305
6. District of Columbia
% of pop. on assistance: 1.99%
2007 spending:$18.67 million
Total recipients (July 2008): 11,806
5. Vermont
% of pop. on assistance: 2.02%
2007 spending:$30.92 milliion
Total recipients (July 2008): 12,543
4. Massachusetts
% of pop. on assistance: 2.09%
2007 spending:$295.29 million
Total recipients (July 2008): 136,033
3. Tennessee
% of pop. on assistance: 2.15%
2007 spending:$91.28 million
Total recipients (July 2008): 133,505
2. Maine
% of pop. on assistance: 2.37%
2007 spending:$61.73 million
Total recipients (July 2008): 31,148
1. California
% of pop. on assistance: 3.30%
2007 spending:$3.28 billion
Total recipients (July 2008): 1,212,893
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

#811961 Nov 26, 2012
And while others have found the means and resources to survive, through wisdom of preparedness and planning, they will still be caught unaware, and coming for the take.

If they can't rely on themselves now and be responsible, how can they be expected to when the going gets really tough ...

Yea, a bunch of Colossal Fossils ... ;)
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing will change until they are allowed to fail, colossally, and maybe not even then.
Meanwhile, others will find a way to survive.
THE DEBIL

Luxemburg, Luxembourg

#811962 Nov 26, 2012
DEBIL TAKE THE L'IL WHITE BABY AN' CRACK IT'S HEAD OPEN ON A ROCK. THE SEAGULLS DIVE MADLY HOPIN' TO STEAL A PIECE OF THE GOOEY BRAINS, BUT DEBIL JUS' GRAB THEM AN' CRACK THEY HEADS OPEN ON THE SAME ROCK. PRETTY SOON THE ROCK AN' THE DEBIL ALL COVERED IN BIRD-BRAINS. NUFF SAID.

“life under BO”

buena vista

#811963 Nov 26, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The larger point is that the entire bottled water industry is a joke, an outrageous expense that provides little, if any, benefit over tap water.
Empty water bottles littering the landscape, by the billions. I'll wager most purchased by idiotic liberals and EBT card holders.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#811964 Nov 26, 2012
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Funny. It was the RNC that actually paid a company to sign up people, and threw away applications when they didn't agree with their politics!
Now that son, IS illegal!
RNC Asked Nathan Sproul to Create Shell Companies to Mask Payments

Sproul said he created Strategic Allied Consulting at the RNC's request because the party wanted to avoid being publicly linked to the past allegations. The firm was set up at a Virginia address, and Sproul does not show up on the corporate paperwork.
"In order to be able to do the job that the state parties were hiring us to do, the [RNC] asked us to do it with a different company's name, so as to not be a distraction from the false information put out in the Internet," Sproul said.

The RNC's rapid decision to distance itself comes as Republicans around the country have sought to make voter fraud an issue, in part by pressing for voter identification laws.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/09/29/1137...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#811965 Nov 26, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Somebody give lily an "attagirl" for dead-horse whipping.
Rafalka is dead? BTW, I read that Santorum is considering running again!!! How thrilling is that?

“life under BO”

buena vista

#811967 Nov 26, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
Mitt Romney's Bain Made Millions On Big Tobacco In U.S., Russia
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/09/mitt...
Good for him, it's called the free market, better than Obumbles spending trillions we don't have. Obimbala has wasted app.$90 billion on failed green energy cos. why don't you bitch about that?
Where's that $40 billion GM owes us?

“life under BO”

buena vista

#811968 Nov 26, 2012
Buy American or Drop Dead wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. And when are you folks going to disbanded the United Mine Workers. As all loyal members of the GOP agree, All unions are evil.
That's a lie. making you a ..........
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#811969 Nov 26, 2012
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>RNC Asked Nathan Sproul to Create Shell Companies to Mask Payments
Sproul said he created Strategic Allied Consulting at the RNC's request because the party wanted to avoid being publicly linked to the past allegations. The firm was set up at a Virginia address, and Sproul does not show up on the corporate paperwork.
"In order to be able to do the job that the state parties were hiring us to do, the [RNC] asked us to do it with a different company's name, so as to not be a distraction from the false information put out in the Internet," Sproul said.
The RNC's rapid decision to distance itself comes as Republicans around the country have sought to make voter fraud an issue, in part by pressing for voter identification laws.
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/09/29/1137...
lol! He sure did! And this wasn't his first foray into the "gray" area either!

It was a shell game in more ways than one!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 21 min OzRitz 49,304
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr festivus infidel 68,906
Ask Amy 12-23 1 hr Mister Tonka 14
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Sublime1 98,869
Chicago Pizza Blows 1 hr Donald Trump 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr Jacques Ottawa 182,017
20-year-old dies after fall from window in Chicago 4 hr reality is a crutch 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:21 am PST

Bleacher Report 4:21AM
Fantasy Football 2015 Awards
Bleacher Report 6:00 AM
What Can Bears Do to Get Back into Playoff Hunt?
NBC Sports11:49 AM
Reggie Wayne needs offseason triceps surgery
NBC Sports 1:29 PM
Colts say they will be all business despite nothing to gain - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 1:40 PM
Cutler realizes Bears could be in for changes - NBC Sports