Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 37,519)

Showing posts 750,361 - 750,380 of1,072,999
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>I thought you were a man! and thought brown eyes was a woman; now I'm all confused!
Interesting about the 12 hour shifts. I think you're right about it. Your body adjusts to the hours after awhile.
12 hour night shifts terrible on health - artificial lighting, etc.

Nope - I'm a woman, hear me bltch!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

old new news.....

Former GOP Leaders: Florida Law Passed To Suppress Democratic Votes

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/f...

Backfired. Maybe next time they should do it on the down low.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
Congratulations to the Democrats and Young People!
You now own it and you can't blame Bush.
The next terrorist attack you own it.
Can't get a job after graduation, you own it.
Sky rocketing energy prices due to Obama's EPA shutting down the energy producing states, you own it.
A nuclear Iran, you own it.
Bowing to Russia, you own it.
Another severe recession, you own it.
A volatile border with Mexico, you own it.
Trouble getting good health care, you own it.
Higher health insurance costs and health care costs, you own it.
No budget, you own it.
Our allies mistrust, you own it.
Another trillion of debt, you own it.
More Benghazi situations, you own it.
No one willing to join the military, you own it.
Trouble getting a loan to buy a home, you own it.
More dependency on food stamps, you
own it.
Trouble finding good employment, you own it.
Several part time jobs instead of a good job, you own it.
A World Government, you own it.
The UN governing the United States instead of ourselves, you own it.
China controlling our world trade trampling all over us, you own it.
Loss of our freedoms as we have known it in the past, you own it.
A dictatorship instead of a democracy that follows the Constitution, you own it.
Less take home pay and higher living costs, you own it.
Driving a car that looks like a toy, you own it.
More government corruption and lies, you own it.
More toleration of extreme and fanatical Islamists, you own it.
Terrorist attacks called work place incidents, you own it.
Your revenge instead of love of country, you own it.
President George Bush is out of it now, and
there is not another good man for you to vilify and lie about.
In a way, I am relieved that another good man will not be blamed when it was impossible to clean up this mess you voted for.
Have a good day.
With y'all its always "gonna, gonna, gonna ..." with no accountability for when it doesn't happen. I don't see any brown-shirt army, I still have my guns, I haven't been forced to convert to Islam, and gas never went over $5/gallon. Where's Retard Fred and all his brilliant electoral college predictions? Haven't seen a post from him since I started checking back in. Embarrassed, he's too stupid to embarrass himself, how 'bout you?

So ...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Yew musta went to one dem dar third world skewls like that bocaca rat on loonatic.
WTH kind of teacher smoked in a classroom.
Even 45 years ago, that was UNheard of, let alone ever seen-in CIVILIZED America anyway.
You've probably never been in a classroom in your life.

I went to school in Massachusetts; in elementary school, nearly all the teachers smoked and they did so in the classroom and the breakroom. In highschool, we students were allowed to smoke in class; you're an idiot.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you were a man! and thought brown eyes was a woman; now I'm all confused!
Interesting about the 12 hour shifts. I think you're right about it. Your body adjusts to the hours after awhile.
Oops, so did I.

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Its fun to watch Republicans wanting to cut Medicare, Medicaid, Social; Security, veteran benefits, etc while being willing to send us over the cliff fighting for tax cuts for the wealthy.

Evidently, they still don't get it as to why they lost this past election.

Evidently most seem their pledge to an over sized lobbyist is more important than their pledge to this country.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Peppy may or may not smoke pot from time to time on the weekends.
We might like him better if he did
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Buffett back in the News calls for 30% minimum tax rate on 'wealthy'! Mr. Buffett I’ll take you serious when you pay the one billion you owe in back taxes and GE pays their Fair Share!! I guess Buffett suggesting that the Wealth pays more must be he’s in the process of making a business deal and wants Obama’s Blissing!!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Homer wrote:
With the fiscal cliff looming for the United States, some Republican members of Congress said Sunday they are ready to break a long standing pledge not to raise taxes.
"The only pledge we should be making to each other is to avoid becoming Greece. And Republicans should put revenue on the table," South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham said on ABC's "This Week."
Read more of the discussion of the fiscal on "This Week" today.
Graham's comments followed those by another Republican senator, Saxby Chambliss of Georgia, who said last week he'll no longer abide by the pledge.
"I care more about my country than I do about a 20-year-old pledge," he said in a local interview.
He got support today from House member Peter King, another Republican from New York.
"I agree entirely with Saxby Chambliss -- a pledge he signed 20 years ago, 18 years ago is for that Congress," King said on NBC's "Meet the Press." He added, "The world is changed and the economic situation is different."
http://news.yahoo.com/gop-starting-rebel-agai...
Republicans are coming apart at the seams.
This is what we need to hear more of:

"I care more about my country than I do about a 20-year-old pledge"
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

The Norquist Anti-Tax Pledge is Cracking — And That’s a Good Thing

....the Norquist pledge had little if anything to do with the healthy fiscal position of the 1990s. And when it really mattered — during the Bush era, with its simultaneous wars and spike in spending — it was a limp slice of Swiss cheese. Congress lowered tax rates, while spending went up, up, up. Rather than inducing lawmakers to hold the line on the size of government, it served as an excuse to charge the binge to the federal Mastercard.

In retrospect, the Norquist anti-tax pledge was an emblem of blind-spot budgeting: it focused on revenue inputs and … what — hoped for the best on outputs?

The Republicans who have thus far publicly broken with Norquist have done so in the name of holistic budgeting — getting spending more in line with revenue. They realize that a deal with Democrats on revenue will create room for compromise on entitlements. Yielding on taxes, in other words, will accomplish the goal of actually shrinking government as a share of the economy.

If Norquist loses, logic wins.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/the-no...
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Constitution-lover wrote:
<quoted text>
I love what the USA use to be. Before the commie liberals took it over...I will leave and take my millions with me...ONE LESS TAX PAYER SUPPORTING YOU WELFARE BABIES....
Yes many have died to make it FREE...now you welfare babies want everything for free.
Americans put up with Bush for eight years. Eight years of Obama is fair play.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Homer wrote:
With the fiscal cliff looming for the United States, some Republican members of Congress said Sunday they are ready to break a long standing pledge not to raise taxes.
"The only pledge we should be making to each other is to avoid becoming Greece. And Republicans should put revenue on the table," South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham said on ABC's "This Week."
Graham's comments followed those by another Republican senator, Saxby Chambliss of Georgia, who said last week he'll no longer abide by the pledge.
"I care more about my country than I do about a 20-year-old pledge," he said in a local interview.
He got support today from House member Peter King, another Republican from New York.
"I agree entirely with Saxby Chambliss -- a pledge he signed 20 years ago, 18 years ago is for that Congress," King said on NBC's "Meet the Press." He added, "The world is changed and the economic situation is different."
Yes they are__maybe in thirty or so years they'll regain the Presidency unless an (I) makes it to the top spot__when that happens both parties are fkd.

Giants looked terrific yesterday!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
I have many gifts to offer others, none of which I believe are talents. And you?
Oh yes; the rightwingers love their Christmas stories:

Gun club owner:‘Holiday tradition’ for kids to hold machine guns in Santa photos

The general manager of the Scottsdale Gun Club in Arizona is defending his organization’s “Santa machine gun event” as a “holiday tradition.”

Ron Kennedy on Monday told Fox News that his gun club was simply trying to “add a little holiday spirit into people’s Second Amendment rights” when it began allowing members to bring their children to take photos with Santa Claus and firearms three years ago.

Raw Story ( http://s.tt/1uRoD )

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Homer wrote:
This signals the end of Reagan-Republicanism (thank God).
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

From the comments:

"When up on the roof there arose such a clatter, that I went for my rifle and prepared for blood spatter."

Nothing says "turn the other cheek" like shooting someone in the face.

Hold your fire until he's completely out of the chimney ... "

Hallelujer, praize jayzus!
the_rac_on_teur

Montgomery, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

America's saviour: Obama!

"LIPA customers who spent weeks without power got zapped with their normal electric bills — as if the outages never happened"

http://www.jammiewf.com/2012/storm-ravaged-li...
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol!
That's what you said in 2008 and 2012 .
This past election has mentally killed you.
The next one might physically kill you.
Find a new hobby.
You're too dumb for this.
Juss like ya mudda!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

brown eyes wrote:
<quoted text>Americans put up with Bush for eight years. Eight years of Obama is fair play.
Laura used to go into the Rose Garden and puff her Pall Malls and belt back a few scotchs so she could stand it too!!
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning, imbecile.
I'm not ya mudda.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>You know how to tell if you are standing next to a liberal democrat ? He has his hand in your pocket .
What was the name of the man you murdered and threw into the James River?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 750,361 - 750,380 of1,072,999
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

55 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Obama turns his back on black Americans 40 min BarrysBleachingSkinWants2 3
“If America Doesn’t Abolish the FED, the FED wi... 40 min TheDailySheeple 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 44 min Jacques from Ottawa 173,756
Mr. O'Reilly on the black / race issue. 44 min BillyO and the Race Pimps 9
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 58 min scirocco 68,169
The New, New Math 1 hr IfUReadUCTheProblem4Sure 6
Ron Paul: The Collapse Is Close 1 hr Infowars Video 1
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••