Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 37,517)

Showing posts 750,321 - 750,340 of1,034,753
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
stop aid 2 israel USA 1st

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

David lane wrote:
<quoted text> your not a Nazi ,your a fool who trys to pretend you know somthing about zog. Stop makeing a fool of yourself. 14/88
I have Jewish friends i have Negro friends I voted for a Negro .I'm not a Nazi .i'm a troll .hee heee
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Really and this information comes from where? Directly from your azz?
The unions don't want people doing their own repairs. They say people who do are "stealing food right out of the union's families' mouths." In that area you're not even allowed to so much as drive a nail into your own home unless you're a "licensed contractor". You can't be a licensed contractor unless you're in a union.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

brown eyes wrote:
<quoted text>I heard you killed that sh*t eating dog. You climbed a tree and starved it to death.
You hear a lot of things that sane people don't. You are unique.
David lane

Fort Ripley, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

stop aid 2 israel USA 1st wrote:
<quoted text>I have Jewish friends i have Negro friends I voted for a Negro .I'm not a Nazi .i'm a troll .hee heee
you're a fool noe the less. 14/88

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
your neighborhood Liberal - the one with the sh*t-eatin' grin on his face.
You'd know. I defer to your obvious familiarity with the contents of other folks''grins'.
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey stupid! Most of the people on food stamps do work but are paid so little that they're eligible for them. A whole lot of them work for Wal-Mart.
You're an idiot!
Most people on food stamps sell them to buy drugs and alcohol. Because of the rampant abuse, many states are now imposing drug tests in order for people to qualify. Most people who work at Walmart are ex-convicts and parolees who, without Walmart's compassion, couldn't get a job at all. You're an idiot.
RUSH10ME

Warsaw, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

brown eyes wrote:
<quoted text>I heard you killed that sh*t eating dog. You climbed a tree and starved it to death.
Your mamma can't be starved to death ,unless you hide her foodstamps under her work clothes .
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Another irrelevant idiotic post from the inane right.
And Kennedy was assassinated by a man who was upset over a YouTube video.
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for reminding everyone what an ignorant racist sack of crap you are.
And the guns are being furnished to the gangs by Obama and Eric Holder. That and free abortions are their way of thinning out the minority population since Reagan failed to do it by inventing aids and crack. They actually hate minorities because most of them are felons who can't vote.
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Your mamma can't be starved to death ,unless you hide her foodstamps under her work clothes .
Let's put in a whorehouse together. You can run it by hand until we get some women.
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning. Have a nice Thanksgiving?
Thanksgiving is nothing more than a holiday created by giant corporations to boost their profits. Why else would anybody create a holiday that celebrated the slaughter of millions of animals while destroying people's health and overwhelming the nation's already stressed transportation system. Fortunately no other nation celebrates it.
stop aid 2 israel USA 1st

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Impeach Obama wrote:
<quoted text>And the guns are being furnished to the gangs by Obama and Eric Holder. That and free abortions are their way of thinning out the minority population since Reagan failed to do it by inventing aids and crack. They actually hate minorities because most of them are felons who can't vote.
No secret Reagan introduced crack cocaine and HIV in predominantly Negro neighborhoods . Reagan created generations of minimum wage ,part time workers
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>But Elmo's boie, Oops that's voice isn't it?? Was shown the door??
Like the Catholic Church and FDLS, the Sesame Street staff and other PBS employees have a long dark history of child abuse. Elmogate is just the tip of the iceberg.
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Patriot wrote:
Obama Commits $6 Bil to Make Asia Green
November 21, 2012
In the midst of an economic crisis and a looming fiscal cliff, Obama has committed $6 Billion for a “sustainable energy” partnership with Asia. You can’t help but wonder what he's thinking! It’s bad enough that he’s blown hundreds of millions of dollars on failed clean energy programs in the United States!
http://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2012/11/oba...
He believes the Chinese are better at most things than Americans are.
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Bill Clinton wrote:
<quoted text>You don't have to worry about getting pregnant ,since you are getting it in the azz all the time.
You're just a racist, sexist homophobe.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

<quoted text>you dont work so dont bytch .
"stop aid to isreal USA first"
I do not bitch, you prove your ignorance with every post you make. You spelling is atrocious. You dont, your spelling not mine it another fuckup on your part, the correct spelling wording is do not. In addition you BS with no facts, first job in 1956, pumping gas, then a clerk in a grocery store, then managed a couple of stores, then as a food broker, finally as a part owner of a broker. Now as an adviser to a broker. You on the other hand are simply a hater of Jews and those who work and pay the taxes that keep you alive. In a word you are afucking loser.
Peace
KMA
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

ZOG ... Well, three interesting "conspiracy" theories involving the ZOG Concept are not conspiracies nor are they theories.

1) The Rothschilds - A Jewish Banking Family funding Hitler's Holocaust against The Jews - Their OWN People.

Course, The Rothschilds are Globalists before they are Jews, or pledge an allegiance to any Nation ...

2) The Top Ten Families of The Federal Reserve Banking System - All Foreigners - All Jewish. The Federal Reserve Banking System OWNS America, stripping Congress of its discretionary role and sole power to decide and control the printing of American $$$.
The FRBS now owns that power and control. Woody Wilson 1913.

3) Hiram Abiff - Known as The Messiah of The Freemasons, Grand Master Mason Builder of King Solomon's Temple murdered by 3 lower masons demanding Hiram Abiff reveal The Master Mason's Secret Craft. Upon refusal, Hiram Abiff was murdered.
This legend or myth has extreme significance in Freemasonry.
In fact, the whole Craft is based upon and around it.
Free Mason Lodges are built after the Design of King Solomon's Temple: Symbolism, Architect, Statues, Emblems etc. et. al.

Upon initiation, a new initiate of The Blue Lodge, goes through a reenactment of the murder and death of Hiram Abiff, symbolic of death to the old life, and a rebirth of his new life as a 1st Degree Free Mason. Free Masonry is a powerful, Globalist entity.
Many in The CIA, The FBI and other domains of Government are filtered through, out of Free Masonry.

Just Google and what you find is everything ABOUT and revolving around The Craft of Free Masonry, Masonic Temples are based upon Jewish myth and legend of Hiram Abiff, and Judaic Symbolism.

Freemasonry is anathema to Christianity or any Christian.

Freemasonry is not a conspiracy. And it's not a theory.
It's a reality that only The Higher Initiates within The Inner Circle know it's actual purpose and intent in the scheme of things.
Blue Lodge lower masons are only shown The Fraternity side.
David lane wrote:
<quoted text> your not a Nazi ,your a fool who trys to pretend you know somthing about zog. Stop makeing a fool of yourself. 14/88
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

<quoted text>No secret Reagan introduced crack cocaine and HIV in predominantly Negro neighborhoods . Reagan created generations of minimum wage ,part time workers
And you have indisputable proof?

Or just blowing smoke out of your anal orifice?

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

brown eyes wrote:
<quoted text>I look like the north end of a south bound mule.
"brown eyes"
Finally some honesty. Thank you.
Peace
KMA
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

david-lane wrote:
Democrats are the lowest form of life.
Lowest form of human life, but slightly above chimpanzees. Though similar in appearance and intelligence, chimpanzees still can't operate a free cellphone.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 750,321 - 750,340 of1,034,753
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

52 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 min JOEL COOL DUDE 65,200
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 min mdbuilder 43,035
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 40 min Frank 167,696
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Catfish Hunter 96,157
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr _Zoey_ 4,034
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr Chicagobunny 47,080
Bridgeport site targeted for high school rowing... (May '08) 4 hr Daniel Izguerra 8
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE