Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
750,161 - 750,180 of 1,079,440 Comments Last updated 11 min ago
THE DEBIL

Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

.... DEBIL KISS YOU ASS...
THE DEBIL

Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

.... AND-YOU-WILL-LIKE-IT... HE GUARANTEE

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
No one gets arrested for smoking cigarettes. But try and light up in a nonsmoking zone - which is almost everywhere - and see what happens.
People do get fired for smoking in their own car on their own time. Some companies now won't even hire people who admit to smoking. And smokers are labeled social misfits thanks to the politically correct hysteria.
Just doesn't seem fair. Or right. Especially in light of all the other crap that's going on that's deemed acceptable or at least tolerated.
Designated smoking areas should be everywhere for people who happen to like smoking. It's their right to do so.
I have spent many decades working alongside drugged employees who, as the company sees it, are tolerated because they have "problems" and need our understanding. If they damage company assets, assault coworkers or slow production, it is tolerated and they're even given time off for "rehabilitation" sessions. I've worked alongside heroin addicts and drunks who were tolerated forever and yet, today, if someone lights up a cigarette, the Liberal PC Treehugging azzholes will attack you tooth & nail.

Political Correctness is like McCarthyism in Drag.
THE DEBIL

Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

OH, FO' GOODNESS SAKES, KIDS! WE NEARLY AT 800,000 POSTS! DON'T QUIT NOW! ONWARD!!!
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't want big brother dictating what anyone can and cannot do.
Apparently, you don't mind but it seems like the progressive liberal thing to do.
The liberals plan is to chip away people's rights a little at a time to further their radical agendas and guess what, it's working. In some localities it's illegal to smoke in your own home. Landlords in one California city are required to post "No Smoking" signs in their rental properties.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>"Oxygen piped into walls"?
Of course. Where does O2 to patients come from? The atmosphere?

“I be me, and you are...”

Since: Dec 06

in a city...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Luke wrote:
<quoted text>You still here Dribble?
SNORT!
Here let me pat your back... Did you choke on some spit?
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Jacqueline Kennedy was a smoker - big time.
So was Walt Disney.
President Obama was and probably still is a smoker.
None of the above are part of the Tea Party.
So did John F. Kennedy and Bill Clinton though, like Kennedy, Clinton had a penchant for cigars.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Impeach Obama wrote:
<quoted text>The liberals plan is to chip away people's rights a little at a time to further their radical agendas and guess what, it's working. In some localities it's illegal to smoke in your own home. Landlords in one California city are required to post "No Smoking" signs in their rental properties.
Rental properties are not "owned" nor "insured" by the occupants. Where else is it illegal to smoke in the home you own - not rent?
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>have you ever read the US Constitution talk about big brother dictating besides all the other amendments added by big brother example the 19th amendment(giving women the right to vote).
Because of the way it's written, the Constitution can be interpreted in different ways, depending on who's doing the interpreting. Somewhere, somehow, somebody was able to interpret that abortion was a Constitutional right.
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I have spent many decades working alongside drugged employees who, as the company sees it, are tolerated because they have "problems" and need our understanding. If they damage company assets, assault coworkers or slow production, it is tolerated and they're even given time off for "rehabilitation" sessions. I've worked alongside heroin addicts and drunks who were tolerated forever and yet, today, if someone lights up a cigarette, the Liberal PC Treehugging azzholes will attack you tooth & nail.
Political Correctness is like McCarthyism in Drag.
Drugged employees, heroin addicts, drunks? I had no idea you were ever a Walmart employee.

“talk to the kitteh”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

sage won wrote:
<quoted text>
all lies, imbecile. made up by nazis like yourself.
I'm inviting all the smokers on this thread to save up their butts and have a butt bonfire and then let us know how it affects you afterwards. Don't forget to pile up the kiddies and grandfolks around the fire.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3...

Like the National Institute of Health is making shyt up?

You are a classic, selfish addict; always making up excuses to inflict yourself on those around you.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course. Where does O2 to patients come from? The atmosphere?
The oxygen is in the piping, not "piped into walls", and is not a fire hazard except where being used.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>BTW, I doubt a pile of burning oak logs puts off these toxins.
http://quitsmoking.about.com/cs/nicotineinhal...
dumbazz
The EPA once tried to enforce the installation of Catalytic Converters onto each and every American Wood Burning Fireplace.
It went over like abortion jokes in an infant cemetery.

Wiki - Poison Oak: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toxicodendron_di...
" People have occasionally used its branches to toast marshmallows or hot dogs over a campfire with results that sent them to the hospital."

Woodburning Fireplace Breathing Hazards: http://www.ehow.com/list_7462401_woodburning-...

Why Does Burning Wood & Burning Fossil Fuels Produce Similar Pollutants?:
http://www.ehow.com/about_6657743_burning-fue...

What Are the Dangers of Campfire Smoke?: http://www.ehow.com/info_8583488_dangers-camp...

“talk to the kitteh”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Impeach Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
So did John F. Kennedy and Bill Clinton though, like Kennedy, Clinton had a penchant for cigars.
So did my dad.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I'm inviting all the smokers on this thread to save up their butts and have a butt bonfire and then let us know how it affects you afterwards. Don't forget to pile up the kiddies and grandfolks around the fire.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3...
Like the National Institute of Health is making shyt up?
You are a classic, selfish addict; always making up excuses to inflict yourself on those around you.
Few dispute that smoking tobacco is bad for your health. The issue is personal freedom.
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
Rental properties are not "owned" nor "insured" by the occupants. Where else is it illegal to smoke in the home you own - not rent?
The government states it is not up to the rental property owner. He is prohibited from allowing smoking in his properties whether he wants to or not. I saw where there are localities that ban smoking in your own house if you have children. Saw it on the news once.
THE DEBIL

Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

I LOST LEO... SHE WILL UNDERSTAND THE MEANING OF JUST THOSE THREE WORDS... I LOST LEO WHEN I SAID I'D EAT THE TINY BALLS OF SHIT FROM THE GUARD-HAIRS AROUND HER ANUS. IT TAKES A PARTICULAR TYPE OF WOMAN TO HEAR THAT, AND TO REALIZE THE MAN IS SPEAKING THE TRUTH. NO ONE CAN BEAR TO HEAR TRUTHS THEY DIDN'T ASK FOR.. IT'S RUDE.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>The oxygen is in the piping, not "piped into walls", and is not a fire hazard except where being used.
You are incorrect. It is combustible if in use or otherwise. It is gauged into the pressure valve access. Please don't allow me to assist you in looking any more stupid than you already appear, John.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>The EPA once tried to enforce the installation of Catalytic Converters onto each and every American Wood Burning Fireplace.
It went over like abortion jokes in an infant cemetery.

Wiki - Poison Oak: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toxicodendron_di...
" People have occasionally used its branches to toast marshmallows or hot dogs over a campfire with results that sent them to the hospital."

Woodburning Fireplace Breathing Hazards: http://www.ehow.com/list_7462401_woodburning-...

Why Does Burning Wood & Burning Fossil Fuels Produce Similar Pollutants?:
http://www.ehow.com/about_6657743_burning-fue...

What Are the Dangers of Campfire Smoke?: http://www.ehow.com/info_8583488_dangers-camp...
I remember this. My parents have always heated their home with wood burning stove; major undertaking to make the conversion.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

95 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 min danetoo 67,907
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 16 min Religionthebiglie 48,888
Abby 7-24 16 min Toj 32
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 16 min Rogue Scholar 05 174,529
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 33 min Toj 97,522
Possible Health Effects of Radiation Exposure a... 43 min CDC 1
Avoid Victory Auto Wreckers 1 hr Wrecked 12
Amy 7-24 1 hr Kuuipo 18
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••