Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
749,981 - 750,000 of 1,080,451 Comments Last updated 6 min ago
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

get real wrote:
The republican party is in a death spiral. And there is no one to blame but the republican party.
You think it is a separate entity from the democrats?

BWAAAAA hahaha!

OY, pulled a muscle laughing so hard!
Mitt Wrongney

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

get real wrote:
The republican party is in a death spiral. And there is no one to blame but the republican party.
yessss! I am lovin' it, thanks to bush.
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, not sure what brands the Asians are smoking these days but the Middle East, including Israel, are big on Marlboro Reds.
It WAS the best smoke in the world till the gub-mint made them put the chemical that makes them go out if you set it down, now ALL cig's are CRAP-TASTIC!

THANKS gub-mint, YOU know what is BEST for us!!!!

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, not sure what brands the Asians are smoking these days but the Middle East, including Israel, are big on Marlboro Reds.
The other thing that is enforced as well is no cigarettes cannot be displayed anywhere in a retail outlet. They must be covered at all times in a draw or cupboard. In some countries no packets can be branded and must display pictures of rotten teeth & diseased lungs etc. All trying to stop the younger ones taking it up
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Hillbilly Hal wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry pops these things happen.You lose Carol wins,now go put the dunce cap on an go stand in the corner.lol
lol! awwww.... how cute!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Nightchalker wrote:
<quoted text>It WAS the best smoke in the world till the gub-mint made them put the chemical that makes them go out if you set it down, now ALL cig's are CRAP-TASTIC!
THANKS gub-mint, YOU know what is BEST for us!!!!
I guess it depends on where they are sold__different strokes for different strokes kinda like.

Marlboro Reds are the best selling smoke in thirty countries, Newports also popular abroad but those products are likely made differently than those sold in the US___same with Coke, Pepsi and other soda, same with other products__Cadillacs for instance and Buicks made in China are not the same products built in the USA but a stripped down version that couldn't be sold here.

What appears to be universal in quality is Tyson's frozen meat products which are exported in astronomical volumes.
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>I guess it depends on where they are sold__different strokes for different strokes kinda like.
Marlboro Reds are the best selling smoke in thirty countries, Newports also popular abroad but those products are likely made differently than those sold in the US___same with Coke, Pepsi and other soda, same with other products__Cadillacs for instance and Buicks made in China are not the same products built in the USA but a stripped down version that couldn't be sold here.
What appears to be universal in quality is Tyson's frozen meat products which are exported in astronomical volumes.
CORRECT, the crappy ones are sold HERE (fda regulations) NOT overseas.

Nuff to make me want to re-enlist for some overseas duty just to get a decent smoke!

Oh well, Pot is better for you anyway.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Nightchalker wrote:
<quoted text>CORRECT, the crappy ones are sold HERE (fda regulations) NOT overseas.
Nuff to make me want to re-enlist for some overseas duty just to get a decent smoke!
Oh well, Pot is better for you anyway.
Better for your attitude anyway__weed don't do me right though__makes me want to count stuff__leaves on trees__street lights___stop lights Hah__have you ever sat through five or six stop lights?

I'm good with Colorado Kool Aide, the official water of NASCAR.
Mitt Wrongney

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

I see nobody talking about romney now, was it really that bad the campaign he ran? I guess......
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Better for your attitude anyway__weed don't do me right though__makes me want to count stuff__leaves on trees__street lights___stop lights Hah__have you ever sat through five or six stop lights?
I'm good with Colorado Kool Aide, the official water of NASCAR.
Those are STOP lights???

No wonder the cops always follow me home!(doin 90!)

LOL
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

McCain: GOP Must Have A ‘Bigger Tent,’ De-Emphasize Abortion Issue

McCain said his party needs a "much more positive agenda" rather than being simply the anti-Harry Reid, anti-Obama party.

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/m...
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Mitt Wrongney wrote:
I see nobody talking about romney now, was it really that bad the campaign he ran? I guess......
LOL

YES, yes it was.

“life under BO”

Since: Sep 12

buena vista

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Blue state hypocrites take the most exemptions, weasel out of federal taxes:

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142412788...

California taxpayers took the highest itemized deductions on average compared with the 49 other states and District of Columbia, according to a Wall Street Journal analysis of 2010 Internal Revenue Service data. That means the 36% of California filers who itemized have the most to lose. They averaged $33,901 in deductions, in part because they claimed the U.S.'s highest average mortgage break,$15,755.

After California, the highest average itemized deductions—all above $28,000—were claimed by taxpayers in New York, the District of Columbia, Connecticut, New Jersey, Maryland and Massachusetts. All have high state, local and property taxes, which may be deducted from income on federal returns, although other tax provisions already limit some deductions.

let's go over the fiscal cliff, it's time these chiselers started paying their "fair" share.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Mitt Wrongney wrote:
The right wing mutts on here are wishing that he'd chosen someone other than lyin Ryan for his VP__kinda like last time when they blamed Gimpy's azzwhoopin on Bristol Palin and her slutty mom.

I wonder who they'll be blaming their next defeat on???

“life under BO”

buena vista

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Social Soivies Boca Raton wrote:
<quoted text>Oiwh, Oiwh. It will be so much better when Mullahs rule and Israel is gone. How many bomb shelters would a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood.
Welcome to Post Nuclear Iran. Please don't say NO ONE TOLD YOU SO. As you figure out how much radioctivity in a half gallon of milk.
are you drumk, Hymie? Nowhere have I ever said I'd choose lunatic, murderous, backward islamofascists over Israel.

“life under BO”

buena vista

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

new yawk wrote:
I don't really care who else shares my take.
See, I'm not here for anyone's approval or agreement.
Now about that list ... I must have left it in the pocket of my other Suit Coat.
So, I guess it will just have to remain "your problem" of unsurity.
<quoted text>
Fair enough, the rest of us will just continue to believe that Israel murdered our sailors and sank our ship for their own selfish reasons.
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

That's a fool you're talkin' to. Shillin' for the anti-American UN!
Only an imbecilic Liberal. Having no idea or concept of what Foreign Boots on American soil, patroling US Citizens under The Directives of The UN would mean, and would BRING < By The American Citizens >.
Not a fking concept nor clue.
A Police State run by The UN? Never "succeed".
There are already too many Survival Training Camps springing up all over America ready, willing and more than able to "handle" just such a treasonous scenario.
Many of these Camps are being run by Military and X-Military Men, training a Militia of Americans.
The Military would not fire on American Citizens.
Having to make a choice, they'd be firing on the Foreign Boots and UN Forces because Military would see this for what it is.
An act of treason on the part of The US Government.
And "they" say we're nuts?! HA!

PS The Government obviously fears The People. If not, why are they installing Eyes and Ears everywhere. Expanding their power and control through The Patriot Act. Being spied on causes fear and paranoia in A Society, which the Government then manipulates as a tool. But, it's going to backfire on them.
And the very thing "they" fear, is going to come to pass.
Liberals are unaware because they're too bizy watching Conan O'Brien, Bill Maher, Jimmy Kimmel, and every other senseless fool.
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>U.N forces you say , do you even know what homeland security consists of , no ofcourse you don't , I guess you think homeland security are a well trained fighting unit in fact they are anything but , the VMRC [oyster inspecters] are homeland as are anyone else the goddamned govt. wanted to give tons of fed. dollars and limited training to , you know nothing about it , the US armed forces will not fire on their countrymen by order of a wanna be dictater , thats a fact. Here is another one for ya anyone with a TWIC credential can axcess secure airport and marine terminals , so don't act like homeland is some elite force when in fact they are closer to being nothing more than people who were rejected from the reserves or waiting retirement from almost any law enforcement or rent a cop job out there .

“life under BO”

buena vista

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>You sure are paying close attention to my posts though....you responded to this one TWICE.
Looks like I've got your number too.
:)
don't flatter yourself ya' old bag. At least you have registered and aren't quite as bad as some of the ridiculous fleabagging troll douchers on here like dem, sonic, dumbdave, etc.
:()
Carter

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>The right wing mutts on here are wishing that he'd chosen someone other than lyin Ryan for his VP__kinda like last time when they blamed Gimpy's azzwhoopin on Bristol Palin and her slutty mom.
I wonder who they'll be blaming their next defeat on???
The next defeat will be another one for the USA, and the same people will be blamed, Obama, you and the other worshippers who have chosen to defeat the USA by granting the incompetent Obama an additional 4 years of continued disaster.
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Fair enough. Israel protected its OWN interests. Survival!

Who is "the rest of us"? Being a sheeple, thinking as One Unit is crucial and essential only in The Military.
I got their SIX!:)

About difficult decisions in times of A War:
A young US Soldier fired on a 3 year old Islamic Child in Iraq
who the enemy had rigged with an IED. The Soldier had just seconds to make his decision realizing this innocent child was going to blow up his entire Platoon. His action still haunts him until this day. There are no good choices in War. Only strategic.
sage won wrote:
<quoted text>
Fair enough, the rest of us will just continue to believe that Israel murdered our sailors and sank our ship for their own selfish reasons.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

38 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 6 min Frijoles 68,381
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 23 min Learn to Read 174,672
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 26 min Efrat 67,979
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 44 min edogxxx 97,541
Abby 7-26 46 min edogxxx 1
Amy 7-26 49 min edogxxx 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Brian_G 45,799
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••