Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
749,781 - 749,800 of 1,082,469 Comments Last updated 2 min ago
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you still wearin' yer favorite T-Shirt - the one that says "Small Mind & Big Mouth"?
You need a matching set. Get the skivvies, too: "If You Want To Know Who's Coming', Just Look Behind Me".
You're full of yourself - that's why the brown eyes, Dood.
There's a party in your mouth. Everybody's coming.
THE DEBIL

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

brown eyes wrote:
<quoted text>There's a party in your mouth. Everybody's coming.
UMMMMM... DEBIL KINDA LIKE IT WHEN YOU TALK DIRTY.... WHAT YOU WEARIN'...?
THE DEBIL

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Hillbilly Hal wrote:
<quoted text>It's about time you made sense.
HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEE, OH, HONEY! YOU KNOW BETTER THAN THAT. THIS NOT MISTER RODGERS YOU PLAYIN' WITH, CRACKER...
THE DEBIL

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

YOU CAN PUT ANYTHING YOU WANT IN THE DEBIL'S MOUTH, HE DON' CARE. BUT THERE ONE THING YOU CAIN'T DO: YOU CAIN'T CHANGE THE OUTCOME HERE ONE IOTA. YOU GOIN' DOWN ON HIM. HERE... KISS IT... G'HEAD... SUCK IT IN.... SUCK IT ALL IN...
brown eyes

Blacksburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
UMMMMM... DEBIL KINDA LIKE IT WHEN YOU TALK DIRTY.... WHAT YOU WEARIN'...?
My usual drunken grin. How you been doing Debil. They don't mess with the Debil do they. Lol.
THE DEBIL

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

C'MON, KIDS, PLAY WITH THE DEBIL... DEBIL JUS' WANT TO PLAY...

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

For all those dipchit$ who parrot the Rush Limbaugh view of the world need to seek some old fashioned shock treament to get the brain functioning again. If illegals were stealing jobs why does anyone bother to employ them over Americans?
For a start they have to work to survive, and for the average Joe who wants his car washed, lawn looked after, put down a new driveway and then go for a cheap meal at his local resturant. Then its not going to happen without him paying a whole lot more. What happens then, inflation goes up, the dollar becomes worth even less and your left mowing your lawn,washing your car & eating at home. The local resturant & the car wash closes and less money is flowing around in the national economy. All forcing higher unemployment and falling deeper into the economic abyss. Just remember for each illegal employed there is multiple Americans that benefit from it. The quicker those idiots like Rush are off the air waves the better off the country will be.
THE DEBIL

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

HERE'S WHAT MANY, MANY OTHERS HAVE TRIED, MAYBE IT WORK FO' YOU: GO TO SOMEPLACE IN TOPIX LIKE... MISSOULA, MONTANA. SET UP A THREAD CALLED... UMM... "HOW TO RAISE A HEALTHY PARROT." THEN SEE HOW LONG IT TAKE THE DEBIL TO FIND YOU. YOU BRING THIS ON YOUSELVES, WHY YOU STRUGGLE SO MUCH WHEN YOU FINALLY GET WHAT YOU BEEN ASKIN' FO'?
THE DEBIL

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

MUS' BE A FINE MAN YOU FIND, BROWN EYES. BUT HE SHOULDN'T LEAVE YOU HERE WITH ME TOO LONG. JUS' SAYIN'...
THE DEBIL

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

DEBIL MARRY SEVERAL BEAUTIFUL WOMEN WEARIN' ONLY A DRUNKEN GRIN... BUT IN THE END, HE HAVE TO PUT 'EM ON THE WAGON... WHAT IS IT ABOUT WOMEN DEBIL CAIN'T RESIST? AFTER ALL THESE YEARS HE DECIDE IT THEIR SMELL. SURE, AL PACINO UNDERSTAND BUT DEBIL KNOW THIS DECADES EARLIER, AN' HE NOT BLIND.
THE DEBIL

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

RELAX, LIVE A L'IL... LOVE A L'IL... DIE WHEN YOU WANT TO, NOT WHEN SOMEBODY ROLL YOU EYELIDS DOWN AN' DECIDE YOU FINALLY DEAD. TRUER WORDS YOU WILL NEVER READ: THERE IS NO FUTURE IN GROWING OLD.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

THE DEBIL wrote:
DEBIL MARRY SEVERAL BEAUTIFUL WOMEN WEARIN' ONLY A DRUNKEN GRIN... BUT IN THE END, HE HAVE TO PUT 'EM ON THE WAGON... WHAT IS IT ABOUT WOMEN DEBIL CAIN'T RESIST? AFTER ALL THESE YEARS HE DECIDE IT THEIR SMELL. SURE, AL PACINO UNDERSTAND BUT DEBIL KNOW THIS DECADES EARLIER, AN' HE NOT BLIND.
Debil, come to Give Em Hell, Mitt board and bust these two morons for me. I am sick of trying to straighten then out. They need some of your magic. Help a sistah out....please?
brown eyes

Blacksburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

THE DEBIL wrote:
MUS' BE A FINE MAN YOU FIND, BROWN EYES. BUT HE SHOULDN'T LEAVE YOU HERE WITH ME TOO LONG. JUS' SAYIN'...
LOL Debil I might have a woman myself. Modern times you know. I don't kiss and tell. LOL
Mitt Wrongney

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Mitt wrote:
i want a recount!
really? Mitt doesn't have a chance to beat obama, the electorate college vote was clear and went to obama, the electorate gives the presidency not the popular vote.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

brown eyes wrote:
<quoted text>Brown eyed people are sexy as hell, people with brown eyes are very attractive, adorable, love to make people laugh, love to make new friends, will do anything for that special person, kind and polite, and loves to please the one they care for or love.
Success makes so many people hate you. I wish it wasn't that way. It would be wonderful to enjoy success without seeing envy in those around you.
Marilyn Monroe quote.
Marilyn made one helluva lotta stupid dumb blond remarks. Are you sayin' the two of you are related?

Imagine that:}

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Mortified wrote:
I have never in all my life read such ignorant, hate-filled, racist commentary in all my life and have come to the conclusion that this forum is not worth my time to read. it's just so sad. Who are any of you to say God can't make people any color he chooses. If there was a white man in the White House we wouldn't be hearing any of this diatribe. Think about that. Hypocrits!
Hey, Mortified.....get Petrified.
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

MixedandProud6663 wrote:
Carol,
saying Obama did not get Osama is like saying Osama is not responsible for 9/11.
If Obama takes the credit for the death of Bin Laden then he must also take the blame for the deaths of the Lybian Ambassador 3 others.
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Sugar substitutes are used everywhere now."
Yeah, and most sweets and soft drinks in the U.S. suck now. Have you ever had a Coke from Japan or Bahrain? DELICIOUS!! Around here, when a Navy ship returns from deployment they usually give the crew all the soft drinks that were onloaded at foreign ports. My Navy neighbors sometimes bring home cases of them. Much better tasting than our sugar substitute crap.
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
The Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
"Cotinine is a major metabolite of nicotine and is currently regarded as the best biomarker for exposure to tobacco; exposure of both active smokers and of nonsmokers to ETS. Cotinine measurement is preferred over measuring nicotine because, although both are specific for exposure to tobacco, cotinine is retained in the body much longer than nicotine. Cotinine can be measured in blood (i.e., in serum), urine, saliva, and hair. Nonsmokers exposed to typical levels of ETS have cotinine levels less than 1 nanogram per milliliter (ng/mL), with heavy exposure to ETS producing levels in the 1 to 15 ng/mL range. Active smokers almost always have levels higher than 15 ng/mL, sometimes over 500 ng/mL."
..."less than 1 nanogram per milliliter"...
Are you old enough to remember the scare about sugar substitutes causing cancer? As it turns out, a human would have to consume the equivalent of a car full compared to the amount tested in rats.
Sugar substitutes are used everywhere now.
Same with eggs and high cholesterol. People were afraid to eat eggs like the plague for a long time. Until another study came out and said, "Oops, we were wrong about that."
The moral of the story: Don't believe everything big government agencies tell you. They are often wrong and exaggerate the data.
Just like "less than 1 nanogram per milliliter..."
Some say that the spike in mental conditions like Alzheimer's, Attention Deficit Disorder, Autism, etc. coincide with the spike in the use of aluminum cookware? Did these conditions exist when everybody used cast-iron skillets?
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Force?? When government cheese is thrown at you, you're gonna take all you can get. Who, in a sane world, thinks Wal-Mart is the right job for everyone? If your expenditures exceed your income, CHANGE JOBS or cut back. You nitwits are incredible, you think the pump-jockey should pull down the same as the manager - it doesn't work that way.
Liberals would like people to believe that the reason Walmart workers' wages are so low is because the CEO's salary is so high. If CEO Michael Duke forfeited his entire annual salary and distributed it evenly among every Walmart employee, each one would receive about $8.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info