Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

#811101 Nov 25, 2012
Nightchalker wrote:
<quoted text>
You tag?
My mutt!
Mutt?

No, ya mudda!

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#811102 Nov 25, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
DEBIL GIVE YOU FIVE... NO, TEN DOLLAS TO SEE YOU FIRE A PING PONG BALL OUT YOU VAGINA...
Afternoon, Deb.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#811103 Nov 25, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =_KyiE5-PqpkXX&oref=http%3 A%2F%2Fisearch.avg.com%2Fsearc h%3Fcid%3D{727A6BA6-577D-41DE- AB5B-F64511E59310}%26mid%3Df69 6c162828acc0871416cc4fab70bb2- 5e84d0b14bc3ecef0060e270338494 8f57403d97%26ds%3DAVG%26lang%3 Den%26v%3D12.2.0.5%26pr%3Dpr%2 6d%3D2012-09-02%252014%3A23%3A 48%26sap%3Ddsp%26q%3DFIRES%2BA %2BPING%2BPONG%2BBALL%2BOUT%2B OF%2BHER%2BVAGINA
Your.....link...is broken.

:)
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#811104 Nov 25, 2012
Hillbilly Hal wrote:
<quoted text>Carol has you and dem all phked up in the head,you don't know what to do.LOL
lol! You're so in love with Carol, you've become a blithering idiot son!
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

#811105 Nov 25, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
DEBIL OF THE OPINION HE BEIN' USED HERE IN SOME FASHION... BUT HE RELAX AN' LET IT HAPPEN...
Yo money is good, baby, jump on in!

We need a pivot man!!!

I know you can take it!!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#811106 Nov 25, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Your.....link...is broken.
Ummm. You looked!

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#811107 Nov 25, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the problem though, Lily. Overkill.
People are being fired from their jobs for smoking in their cars on their own time.
Students can't even smoke anywhere on some entire college campuses or anyone in a hospital zone outside no matter how far away they are from anyone else.
Once you open Pandora's box, it's almost impossible to shut it again.
But thanks for the good post. You got it right. It's the overkill that's causing the hysteria. That's the whole problem.
Look this has been enforced in Europe and most advanced countries now for decades. No one can smoke within 15 meters of a doorway to any building. Not even in open air sports arenas, nor any resturant , nightclub or any enclosed area. I think in Australia now if anyone is caught smoking in the car with children its an $250 on the spot fine. Some companies actually deduct money from employees who duck outside the building for so called smoke breaks. So in otherwords if you smoke you are treated like a leper which is how it should be.
MR BRINK

Atmore, AL

#811108 Nov 25, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>
Pay to play.
YOU HAVE NO IDEA .../jc
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#811113 Nov 25, 2012
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
Look this has been enforced in Europe and most advanced countries now for decades. No one can smoke within 15 meters of a doorway to any building. Not even in open air sports arenas, nor any resturant , nightclub or any enclosed area. I think in Australia now if anyone is caught smoking in the car with children its an $250 on the spot fine. Some companies actually deduct money from employees who duck outside the building for so called smoke breaks. So in otherwords if you smoke you are treated like a leper which is how it should be.
Yet in the Muslim nations and throughout Asia they all smoke cigarettes like crazy.
Topic Reminder Service

Oxford, CT

#811114 Nov 25, 2012
PREZ X 2 = DIS TOPIC IZ DEAD

Location hidden

#811116 Nov 25, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Yet in the Muslim nations and throughout Asia they all smoke cigarettes like crazy.
Well reap it in, who makes the profit from that ? American & Western tobacco companies and at the same time are killing off potential enemies as well as the competition while making money. Right up the Republican's alley.

Location hidden

#811118 Nov 25, 2012
Topic Reminder Service wrote:
PREZ X 2 = DIS TOPIC IZ DEAD
No Michelle Obama could be next president
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#811119 Nov 25, 2012
Hillbilly Hal wrote:
<quoted text>lol? I doubt it, Carol has reduced you to tears. She's the Mike Tyson of topix,you've been Ko'd.Now put some raw steak on that swollen eye and hit the showers dem is waiting.
lol! Yes son, she has. I'm laughing so hard I'm crying.

So good of you to protect your "girl" like this. You must be in what?... 4th grade?

Good for you son!
RUSH10ME

Saluda, VA

#811120 Nov 25, 2012
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
No Michelle Obama could be next president
OF THE CONGO?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#811122 Nov 25, 2012
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
Well reap it in, who makes the profit from that ? American & Western tobacco companies and at the same time are killing off potential enemies as well as the competition while making money. Right up the Republican's alley.
Yeah, not sure what brands the Asians are smoking these days but the Middle East, including Israel, are big on Marlboro Reds.
get real

Montréal, Canada

#811124 Nov 25, 2012
The republican party is in a death spiral. And there is no one to blame but the republican party.
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

#811125 Nov 25, 2012
get real wrote:
The republican party is in a death spiral. And there is no one to blame but the republican party.
You think it is a separate entity from the democrats?

BWAAAAA hahaha!

OY, pulled a muscle laughing so hard!
Mitt Wrongney

El Monte, CA

#811126 Nov 25, 2012
get real wrote:
yessss! I am lovin' it, thanks to bush.
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

#811127 Nov 25, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, not sure what brands the Asians are smoking these days but the Middle East, including Israel, are big on Marlboro Reds.
It WAS the best smoke in the world till the gub-mint made them put the chemical that makes them go out if you set it down, now ALL cig's are CRAP-TASTIC!

THANKS gub-mint, YOU know what is BEST for us!!!!

Location hidden

#811128 Nov 25, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, not sure what brands the Asians are smoking these days but the Middle East, including Israel, are big on Marlboro Reds.
The other thing that is enforced as well is no cigarettes cannot be displayed anywhere in a retail outlet. They must be covered at all times in a draw or cupboard. In some countries no packets can be branded and must display pictures of rotten teeth & diseased lungs etc. All trying to stop the younger ones taking it up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 22 min rabbee yehoshooah... 70,995
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Guru 181,755
Marcus Bachmann acts like a sissy 2 hr LOL 1
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr _Zoey_ 4,913
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 4 hr Le Duped 7
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr market indicators 98,836
How long to do this? 4 hr Jako Hondasaki 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info