Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
749,761 - 749,780 of 1,100,230 Comments Last updated 10 min ago
THE DEBIL

Sweden

#810909 Nov 24, 2012
DEBIL MARRY SEVERAL BEAUTIFUL WOMEN WEARIN' ONLY A DRUNKEN GRIN... BUT IN THE END, HE HAVE TO PUT 'EM ON THE WAGON... WHAT IS IT ABOUT WOMEN DEBIL CAIN'T RESIST? AFTER ALL THESE YEARS HE DECIDE IT THEIR SMELL. SURE, AL PACINO UNDERSTAND BUT DEBIL KNOW THIS DECADES EARLIER, AN' HE NOT BLIND.
THE DEBIL

Sweden

#810910 Nov 24, 2012
RELAX, LIVE A L'IL... LOVE A L'IL... DIE WHEN YOU WANT TO, NOT WHEN SOMEBODY ROLL YOU EYELIDS DOWN AN' DECIDE YOU FINALLY DEAD. TRUER WORDS YOU WILL NEVER READ: THERE IS NO FUTURE IN GROWING OLD.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#810911 Nov 24, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
DEBIL MARRY SEVERAL BEAUTIFUL WOMEN WEARIN' ONLY A DRUNKEN GRIN... BUT IN THE END, HE HAVE TO PUT 'EM ON THE WAGON... WHAT IS IT ABOUT WOMEN DEBIL CAIN'T RESIST? AFTER ALL THESE YEARS HE DECIDE IT THEIR SMELL. SURE, AL PACINO UNDERSTAND BUT DEBIL KNOW THIS DECADES EARLIER, AN' HE NOT BLIND.
Debil, come to Give Em Hell, Mitt board and bust these two morons for me. I am sick of trying to straighten then out. They need some of your magic. Help a sistah out....please?
brown eyes

Christiansburg, VA

#810912 Nov 24, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
MUS' BE A FINE MAN YOU FIND, BROWN EYES. BUT HE SHOULDN'T LEAVE YOU HERE WITH ME TOO LONG. JUS' SAYIN'...
LOL Debil I might have a woman myself. Modern times you know. I don't kiss and tell. LOL
Mitt Wrongney

El Monte, CA

#810914 Nov 25, 2012
Mitt wrote:
i want a recount!
really? Mitt doesn't have a chance to beat obama, the electorate college vote was clear and went to obama, the electorate gives the presidency not the popular vote.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#810915 Nov 25, 2012
brown eyes wrote:
<quoted text>Brown eyed people are sexy as hell, people with brown eyes are very attractive, adorable, love to make people laugh, love to make new friends, will do anything for that special person, kind and polite, and loves to please the one they care for or love.
Success makes so many people hate you. I wish it wasn't that way. It would be wonderful to enjoy success without seeing envy in those around you.
Marilyn Monroe quote.
Marilyn made one helluva lotta stupid dumb blond remarks. Are you sayin' the two of you are related?

Imagine that:}

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#810916 Nov 25, 2012
Mortified wrote:
I have never in all my life read such ignorant, hate-filled, racist commentary in all my life and have come to the conclusion that this forum is not worth my time to read. it's just so sad. Who are any of you to say God can't make people any color he chooses. If there was a white man in the White House we wouldn't be hearing any of this diatribe. Think about that. Hypocrits!
Hey, Mortified.....get Petrified.
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#810917 Nov 25, 2012
MixedandProud6663 wrote:
Carol,
saying Obama did not get Osama is like saying Osama is not responsible for 9/11.
If Obama takes the credit for the death of Bin Laden then he must also take the blame for the deaths of the Lybian Ambassador 3 others.
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#810918 Nov 25, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Sugar substitutes are used everywhere now."
Yeah, and most sweets and soft drinks in the U.S. suck now. Have you ever had a Coke from Japan or Bahrain? DELICIOUS!! Around here, when a Navy ship returns from deployment they usually give the crew all the soft drinks that were onloaded at foreign ports. My Navy neighbors sometimes bring home cases of them. Much better tasting than our sugar substitute crap.
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#810919 Nov 25, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
The Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
"Cotinine is a major metabolite of nicotine and is currently regarded as the best biomarker for exposure to tobacco; exposure of both active smokers and of nonsmokers to ETS. Cotinine measurement is preferred over measuring nicotine because, although both are specific for exposure to tobacco, cotinine is retained in the body much longer than nicotine. Cotinine can be measured in blood (i.e., in serum), urine, saliva, and hair. Nonsmokers exposed to typical levels of ETS have cotinine levels less than 1 nanogram per milliliter (ng/mL), with heavy exposure to ETS producing levels in the 1 to 15 ng/mL range. Active smokers almost always have levels higher than 15 ng/mL, sometimes over 500 ng/mL."
..."less than 1 nanogram per milliliter"...
Are you old enough to remember the scare about sugar substitutes causing cancer? As it turns out, a human would have to consume the equivalent of a car full compared to the amount tested in rats.
Sugar substitutes are used everywhere now.
Same with eggs and high cholesterol. People were afraid to eat eggs like the plague for a long time. Until another study came out and said, "Oops, we were wrong about that."
The moral of the story: Don't believe everything big government agencies tell you. They are often wrong and exaggerate the data.
Just like "less than 1 nanogram per milliliter..."
Some say that the spike in mental conditions like Alzheimer's, Attention Deficit Disorder, Autism, etc. coincide with the spike in the use of aluminum cookware? Did these conditions exist when everybody used cast-iron skillets?
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#810920 Nov 25, 2012
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Force?? When government cheese is thrown at you, you're gonna take all you can get. Who, in a sane world, thinks Wal-Mart is the right job for everyone? If your expenditures exceed your income, CHANGE JOBS or cut back. You nitwits are incredible, you think the pump-jockey should pull down the same as the manager - it doesn't work that way.
Liberals would like people to believe that the reason Walmart workers' wages are so low is because the CEO's salary is so high. If CEO Michael Duke forfeited his entire annual salary and distributed it evenly among every Walmart employee, each one would receive about $8.
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

#810921 Nov 25, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
The EPA creats unnecessary and unfounded scare among the foolish. They tend to do that a lot. 30 lawsuits, including many by states, have been filed against the EPA.
They cherry pick data and omit other data that isn't on the politically correct agenda to control the people.
So you want millions of people to die from poison air, poison water and radiation from nuclear power plants, just so giant corporations like Wal Mart and BP can make even more obscene profits on the backs of their slave workers? That's exactly what would happen if not for the EPA and other environmental watchdog groups. Look at what's happening in China.
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

#810922 Nov 25, 2012
carol wrote:
A federal judge in North Carolina specifically found that the EPA came to a pre-determined conclusion then cherry picked data, excluded any data which didn't support their pre-determined conclusion, changed the rules of science, didn't follow the law, and didn't follow its own internal regulatory procedures. All of which the judge used to strike down six of the chapters of the EPA report.
Image that! A Federal Court Judge from N.C., a staunch Republican in the pockets of N.C.'s tobacco industry, strikes down part of a report from an environmental group. Say it ain't so!
ARGUING with IDIOTS

Chico, CA

#810923 Nov 25, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>So you want millions of people to die from poison air, poison water and radiation from nuclear power plants, just so giant corporations like Wal Mart and BP can make even more obscene profits on the backs of their slave workers? That's exactly what would happen if not for the EPA and other environmental watchdog groups. Look at what's happening in China.
So how long have you been working at Walmart?
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#810924 Nov 25, 2012
Obama Haters Are Clueless wrote:
Anyone that thinks that ONE MAN....republican...democrat.. ..whatever can change this country is an idiot.
Obama this...Obama that....you people sound like cry babies. You follow each other like sheep, and get on the "Hate Obama" bandwagon without the data to make an INFORMED decision.
ANY ONE PERSON can't change anything ! The sooner you sheep realize this, the better off you'll be.
I didn't care for either of these guys....guess why....because it make NO DIFFERENCE.
Make no mistake, if Obama gets his future Supreme Court picks confirmed (which he will) and makes it even more liberal than it already is, he can change plenty! The legislative and executive branches of government don't make the final decision on which laws and constitutional rights are valid, the judicial branch, i.e. the Supreme Court does.
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

#810925 Nov 25, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm just so glad your side won. You can call people stupid and act like spoiled children and get away with it now.
Well Carol, all I can say is don't make stupid statements in your posts because I'll call you on them every time.
As for being spoiled brats, that's rich. All you have to do is read some of the comments from those on the right calling for impeachment and secession with American Lady even suggesting states withhold their vote totals in order to thwart to will of the American people.
truman

Boise, ID

#810926 Nov 25, 2012
Impeach Obama wrote:
<quoted text>Make no mistake, if Obama gets his future Supreme Court picks confirmed (which he will) and makes it even more liberal than it already is, he can change plenty! The legislative and executive branches of government don't make the final decision on which laws and constitutional rights are valid, the judicial branch, i.e. the Supreme Court does.
Thats Right!
One of the best things about this election is that Obama will be able to put together a Supreme Court that can deal with the 21st century instead of the 18th!
Undo some of the damage Neo-Con Repub buttclowns have done to this Nation since Reagan.
Halelujah!
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#810927 Nov 25, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
so now we learn that our resident fatty, who first admits, then denies being fat is also a smoker!!
No surprise there. Carol intends to get every penny out of the healthcare system, praise Jesus!!
So we'll leave the EPA out of it and make Carol look like the idiot she truly is:
By Mayo Clinic staff
Secondhand smoke: Avoid dangers in the air
Exposure to the toxins in secondhand smoke can cause asthma, cancer and other serious problems. Know what you're breathing and consider practical steps for clearing the air.
You don't smoke because you understand the dangers but what about secondhand smoke? Secondhand smoke causes or contributes to various health problems, including heart disease, lung disease and various types of cancer. Understand what's in secondhand smoke, and consider ways to protect yourself and those you love from secondhand smoke.
What's in secondhand smoke?
Secondhand smoke also known as environmental tobacco smoke includes the smoke that a smoker exhales (mainstream smoke) and the smoke that comes directly from the burning tobacco product (sidestream smoke). Secondhand smoke contains thousands of toxic chemicals, including:
Ammonia, used in cleaning products
Butane, used in lighter fluid
Carbon monoxide, found in car exhaust
Chromium, used to make steel
Cyanide, used in chemical weapons
Formaldehyde, an industrial chemical
Lead, a toxic metal
Polonium, a radioactive substance
The dangerous particles in secondhand smoke can linger in the air for hours or even longer. It isn't just the smoke that's a concern, though. The residue that clings to a smoker's hair and clothing, as well as cushions, carpeting and other goods sometimes referred to as thirdhand smoke also can pose risks, especially for children.
----------
Oh, NO!! The Mayo clinic has been duped, too!!
----------
Carol was badly deranged before the election. Now she's gone off into truly 'lunatic fringe' territory!!
We must avoid dangers in the air.
We must avoid the dangers of Dihydrogen Monoxide (DhMo) as well.
-it's a major component of acid rain.
-it's a major component of most deadly storms.
-it's the exclusive deadly component of ALL tsunamis.
-may cause severe burns.
-over consumption can be fatal
-is a major factor in dangerous ice formations.
-contributes to the erosion of our natural landscape.
-is a major factor in deadly dehydration.
-is a major factor in sea-level rise.
-was once the exclusive test bed for nuclear weapons.
-accelerates corrosion of many metals.
-government spends billions each year controlling this substance.
-causes numerous electrical failures
-a factor in numerous deadly automobile accidents.
-is found in tumors of terminal cancer patients.
-used as an industrial solvent and coolant.
-a major factor in over 99% of all bathtub drownings.
-is a major factor in pollution runoff.
-a factor in America's obesity problem.(folks "retain" this stuff")
-used in the production of most weapons of mass destruction.
-is a major factor in deadly avalanches.
-was the major factor in the Chernobyl disaster.
-was the major factor in the 3-Mile-Island incident.
-is the major factor in over 4,000 accidental drownings per year.
-used in many forms of cruel animal research.
-multiplied the effects of the Mt. St. Helen's volcano.
-used in the distribution of pesticides.
-used in the production of most unhealthy foods.
-has been the reason for numerous wars throughout history.
-was the major factor in the Titanic disaster.
-is a breeding ground for mosquitoes and other deadly insects.
-used in the production of illicit liquor and crack cocaine.
-properly applied, this substance could render the entire planet's computer and electronic technology useless.
It's time for the EPA to step up to the plate and BAN WATER!!
brown eyes

Christiansburg, VA

#810928 Nov 25, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Marilyn made one helluva lotta stupid dumb blond remarks. Are you sayin' the two of you are related?
Imagine that:}
Marilyn Monroe is hated by Republicans because she slept with JFK.
U.S. Politics.
In Sex Scandals GOP Trumps Democrats.
Republicans have more scandals 35 to 28, but Democrats have bigger ones, based on their methods of determining.
Democrats seem to have more problems with harassment, staffers, and underage girls.
Republicans tend to have more problems with prostitutes, hypocrisy, and underage boys.
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

#810929 Nov 25, 2012
truman wrote:
<quoted text>Thats Right!
One of the best things about this election is that Obama will be able to put together a Supreme Court that can deal with the 21st century instead of the 18th!
Undo some of the damage Neo-Con Repub buttclowns have done to this Nation since Reagan.
Halelujah!
Agreed! America has to get rid of all these deadly guns, shut up right-wing hate radio, stop tying the hands of law enforcement officials and allow President Obama to serve more than two successful terms.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 47 min lmao 46,314
Abby 8-29 1 hr pde 11
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 1 hr andet1987 1,452
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr andet1987 569
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr andet1987 4,652
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr J RULES 68,989
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Mimi Seattle 97,933
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr wojar 177,384
Amy 8-29 11 hr Kuuipo 13
•••