Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
749,741 - 749,760 of 1,095,514 Comments Last updated 16 min ago
obama2012

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#810863
Nov 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Obama is the result of a batched abortion.
grey ghost

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#810864
Nov 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

I shat myself
real dave

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#810865
Nov 24, 2012
 
Up twinkles. I like men.
Voter Fraud

Alto, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#810866
Nov 24, 2012
 
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm thinking for that scatter gun spray the only mark you hit was to legalise drugs. The rest are all misses by a long way.
Forget the minorities soon to be the majority, while that fear mongering mind set belongs to 50's thinking it is as innovative as a house brick.
The person who pays the illegals to work for peanuts to cut the grass or wash up in the kitchen is not going to suddenly pay $$$ to address the unemployment problem. I mean if someone was cutting your grass for $40 would you suddenly pay a $100 I think not, you might get off your a$$ and do it yourself. So focusing on that BS is the same as what Hilter did in WW2 blaming the jews for all the problems. You seem to have the same mindset. It comes straight from the Fox news boys think tank.
Well I am very Glad you think the drug think was right, here is another question, why are you so defensive and so quick to defend ILLEGAL ALIENS who come here by breaking our laws ? Who Break the law every day to stay here, who break the law to get jobs here ?

Why do you defend them so much ? You are also aware they make up 3% of the population yet are responsible for 30% of all non-immigration Crimes in America?(based on Incarceration data and a GAO Report from a few years ago)

Why are you so fast to defend this criminal element that has no Respect for Americans or Our Laws ?
Could it be because they have brown skin just like you and your support for them is based solely on skin color, and that makes you a Racist....

You never answered my question "IF WE DEPORT ALL 30 MILLION ILLEGAL ALIENS AND THE DREAM KIDS WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO THE AMERICAN UNEMPLOYMNET RATE?"
Voter Fraud

Alto, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#810868
Nov 24, 2012
 
Q.

what would happen to the unemployment rate if we kicked out the 30 million Wetbacks and all their "dream kids" ?

Q What would happen if we corrected the injustice done to the blacks during slavery and gave them all free tickets back to africa ?

Q With out all the wetbacks and Blacks would we have any unemployment problems ?

Q what about all the billions we would save in Aid programs ?

Q ould we use that money to pay down the debt?

Q what if we legalized all the drugs and taxed the shit out of it, would that end the cartels and smuggling along with all the violence? oh wait I forgot we already got rid of the blacks and wetbacks
so most of the violence and drug running would stop anyway..

Q how many times in the past have steel framed skyscraper buildings collapsed from a fire?

Anyway some of you may have some answers to these questions, I am curios what you Obama sodomites think about this?
democrat in training

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#810869
Nov 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Liar,you're dumb,its bush"s fault. Did I get it right lord obama?
brown eyes

Pulaski, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#810870
Nov 24, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The eyes are The Windows To The Soul.
Your eyes are Brown even after a prolonged BM.
Brown eyed people are sexy as hell, people with brown eyes are very attractive, adorable, love to make people laugh, love to make new friends, will do anything for that special person, kind and polite, and loves to please the one they care for or love.
Success makes so many people hate you. I wish it wasn't that way. It would be wonderful to enjoy success without seeing envy in those around you.
Marilyn Monroe quote.
Mortified

Santiago, Chile

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#810871
Nov 24, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

I have never in all my life read such ignorant, hate-filled, racist commentary in all my life and have come to the conclusion that this forum is not worth my time to read. it's just so sad. Who are any of you to say God can't make people any color he chooses. If there was a white man in the White House we wouldn't be hearing any of this diatribe. Think about that. Hypocrits!
Queen Elizabeth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#810872
Nov 24, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Voter Fraud wrote:
Q.
what would happen to the unemployment rate if we kicked out the 30 million Wetbacks and all their "dream kids" ?
Q What would happen if we corrected the injustice done to the blacks during slavery and gave them all free tickets back to africa ?
Q With out all the wetbacks and Blacks would we have any unemployment problems ?
Q what about all the billions we would save in Aid programs ?
Q ould we use that money to pay down the debt?
Q what if we legalized all the drugs and taxed the shit out of it, would that end the cartels and smuggling along with all the violence? oh wait I forgot we already got rid of the blacks and wetbacks

I am curios what you Obama sodomites think about this?
RACIST MF.
Queen Elizabeth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#810873
Nov 24, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Mortified wrote:
I have never in all my life read such ignorant, hate-filled, racist commentary in all my life and have come to the conclusion that this forum is not worth my time to read. it's just so sad. Who are any of you to say God can't make people any color he chooses. If there was a white man in the White House we wouldn't be hearing any of this diatribe. Think about that. Hypocrits!
AGREED.
democrat in training

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#810874
Nov 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Mortified wrote:
I have never in all my life read such ignorant, hate-filled, racist commentary in all my life and have come to the conclusion that this forum is not worth my time to read. it's just so sad. Who are any of you to say God can't make people any color he chooses. If there was a white man in the White House we wouldn't be hearing any of this diatribe. Think about that. Hypocrits!
its Bush"s fault.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#810875
Nov 24, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Voter Fraud wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I am very Glad you think the drug think was right, here is another question, why are you so defensive and so quick to defend ILLEGAL ALIENS who come here by breaking our laws ? Who Break the law every day to stay here, who break the law to get jobs here ?
Why do you defend them so much ? You are also aware they make up 3% of the population yet are responsible for 30% of all non-immigration Crimes in America?(based on Incarceration data and a GAO Report from a few years ago)
Why are you so fast to defend this criminal element that has no Respect for Americans or Our Laws ?
Could it be because they have brown skin just like you and your support for them is based solely on skin color, and that makes you a Racist....
You never answered my question "IF WE DEPORT ALL 30 MILLION ILLEGAL ALIENS AND THE DREAM KIDS WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO THE AMERICAN UNEMPLOYMNET RATE?"
Nothing

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#810876
Nov 24, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

democrat in training wrote:
<quoted text>its Bush"s fault.
According to a Former Reagan Advisor, it is.

Former Reagan Advisor angry Bush 'bankrupted America'

BRUCE BARTLETT: Bankrupt America? Yes, I think that we have had something like a $20 trillion increase in the national debt under this president's(Bush) watch and I think that one of these days, I don't know when, but one of these days, the chickens are going to come home to roost.

http://www.deepjournal.com/p/7/a/en/590.html

Bruce Bartlett

Bruce Reeves Bartlett (b. October 11, 1951, in Ann Arbor, Michigan) is an American historian whose area of expertise is supply-side economics. He served as a domestic policy adviser to President Ronald Reagan and as a Treasury official under President George H. W. Bush.

Bartlett has written several books and magazine articles critical of the George W. Bush Administration, whose economic policies he believes significantly depart from traditional conservative principles.

Criticism of George W. Bush administration

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bruce_Bartlett#C...
Carter

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#810878
Nov 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing
Obama

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#810879
Nov 24, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

Democrats, taxes, and keep this infor out until after we re-elect obama...

"According to new data from the IRS, people who make $1 million or more had an average tax rate of 20.4 percent in 2010. Tax filers who earned $30,000 to $50,000 paid an average rate of 4.8 percent, while those who made between $50,000 and $100,000 paid 7.7 percent. Those making under $30,000 had a negative effective rate, meaning they paid no federal income taxes after deductions and credits.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/49939444

Looks like America's sucker 'poor' folks need to pay a little more....

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#810880
Nov 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Voter Fraud wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I am very Glad you think the drug think was right, here is another question, why are you so defensive and so quick to defend ILLEGAL ALIENS who come here by breaking our laws ? Who Break the law every day to stay here, who break the law to get jobs here ?
Why do you defend them so much ? You are also aware they make up 3% of the population yet are responsible for 30% of all non-immigration Crimes in America?(based on Incarceration data and a GAO Report from a few years ago)
Why are you so fast to defend this criminal element that has no Respect for Americans or Our Laws ?
Could it be because they have brown skin just like you and your support for them is based solely on skin color, and that makes you a Racist....
You never answered my question "IF WE DEPORT ALL 30 MILLION ILLEGAL ALIENS AND THE DREAM KIDS WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO THE AMERICAN UNEMPLOYMNET RATE?"
Short answer, unemployment would remain the same or get worse. That still doesn't sink in, when you have a job like a farmhand picking fruit etc paying an American to do the same job cost double, plus insurance etc etc. Then the farmer can't sell his goods because the Asian Apples are half the cost. Hence the farmer goes broke, anyone who worked for him losses their job and the Chinese buy the farm. Not exactly a good outcome for some BS policy about getting rid of illegals because they form a vital part of the economy & contribute more than they drain.

BTW I'm as white as the driven snow, and yes legalizing drugs is a good idea it would save billion$ and get rid of the gangers in one easy move. They would have to find a new income source like the good ole days and rob some banks or become investment bankers who are also legalized crims dressed in suits.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#810882
Nov 24, 2012
 
Meanwhile back at the watering hole...

"...As matters stand, the top 1 percent of American households paid 39 percent of income taxes in 2009, according to the most recent data compiled by the Congressional Budget Office, and the top 5 percent of taxpayers paid 64 percent."

http://washingtonexaminer.com/examiner-editor...
THE DEBIL

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#810883
Nov 24, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

DEBIL LOUNGE ON THE DIVAN AN' LET HIS TERRY ROBE FALL OPEN REVEALIN' HIS BIG NEW STERLING SILVER COCK-RING. HE READ A FEW PAGES AN' SIP HIS DRINK AN' HE CHUCKLE TO RECALL HOW BADLY HE BEEN TREATED HERE BY FOLKS WHO TALK JUS' LIKE HIM NOW.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

SAY, UM, WHO WUZ IT SAID SHE SEEN DEBIL SHUT A THREAD DOWN? HOW SHE SAY HE DO IT? OH, YEAH, DEBIL REMEMBER. SHE SAY HE DO IT BY POLLUTIN' THE CONVERSATION UNTIL EVERYBODY ELSE SOUND JUS' LIKE HIM. HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH, MAYBE YOU SHOULD'A LISSENED?

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#810884
Nov 24, 2012
 
time machines, the NYT, and bizarre indeed...

http://kaching.tumblr.com/post/36234578141/if...

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#810888
Nov 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Harry Reid, taxes for 10 years, and can we all just get along...

"Harry Reid attacked and lied about Mitt Romney before the presidential election.
He even accused Romney of not paying taxes for 10 years during a Senate session."

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/11/democ...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••