Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
749,721 - 749,740 of 1,100,216 Comments Last updated 11 min ago

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#810857 Nov 24, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
I'm speechless....
Not if you talk to yourself:}
brown eyes

Pulaski, VA

#810858 Nov 24, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You've been sucking men your whole life and they call you excitable.
Did you hear about the homosexual electron?
It went round blowing fuses!
dem

United States

#810860 Nov 24, 2012
Sex with lilly was like throwing a hot dog down a hallway. a dark stinky hallway
brown eyes

Pulaski, VA

#810861 Nov 24, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
So why are your ear lobes always swollen, red and sore? Because you enjoy the taste of KY?
Put some hand cream on those love handles, Dood, and find another profession.
You were jacking off and a wad flew up on your forehead.
Your tongue tried to slap your brains out trying to get to it.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#810862 Nov 24, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah the dime store king opened 9000 stores in 1962___you stupid fk__how many stores did old Sam have in 72? 82?
How about 92?
A stooge is what you are!
That, coming from someone who can't even stay on topic?

The opinion WAS-it's NOT like there wasn't anything resembling Walmart before Walmart.

See Kmart and ALL the others.

You duhmmies, would stay stuck in the 40's--but the REAL world won't let ya.

(and the 50's called and said leave the renditions of the poodle skirts alone!)

DUHMmy.

"The Only Thing That Is Constant Is Change" - Heraclitus
obama2012

United States

#810863 Nov 24, 2012
Obama is the result of a batched abortion.
grey ghost

United States

#810864 Nov 24, 2012
I shat myself
real dave

United States

#810865 Nov 24, 2012
Up twinkles. I like men.
Voter Fraud

Alto, NM

#810866 Nov 24, 2012
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm thinking for that scatter gun spray the only mark you hit was to legalise drugs. The rest are all misses by a long way.
Forget the minorities soon to be the majority, while that fear mongering mind set belongs to 50's thinking it is as innovative as a house brick.
The person who pays the illegals to work for peanuts to cut the grass or wash up in the kitchen is not going to suddenly pay $$$ to address the unemployment problem. I mean if someone was cutting your grass for $40 would you suddenly pay a $100 I think not, you might get off your a$$ and do it yourself. So focusing on that BS is the same as what Hilter did in WW2 blaming the jews for all the problems. You seem to have the same mindset. It comes straight from the Fox news boys think tank.
Well I am very Glad you think the drug think was right, here is another question, why are you so defensive and so quick to defend ILLEGAL ALIENS who come here by breaking our laws ? Who Break the law every day to stay here, who break the law to get jobs here ?

Why do you defend them so much ? You are also aware they make up 3% of the population yet are responsible for 30% of all non-immigration Crimes in America?(based on Incarceration data and a GAO Report from a few years ago)

Why are you so fast to defend this criminal element that has no Respect for Americans or Our Laws ?
Could it be because they have brown skin just like you and your support for them is based solely on skin color, and that makes you a Racist....

You never answered my question "IF WE DEPORT ALL 30 MILLION ILLEGAL ALIENS AND THE DREAM KIDS WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO THE AMERICAN UNEMPLOYMNET RATE?"
Voter Fraud

Alto, NM

#810868 Nov 24, 2012
Q.

what would happen to the unemployment rate if we kicked out the 30 million Wetbacks and all their "dream kids" ?

Q What would happen if we corrected the injustice done to the blacks during slavery and gave them all free tickets back to africa ?

Q With out all the wetbacks and Blacks would we have any unemployment problems ?

Q what about all the billions we would save in Aid programs ?

Q ould we use that money to pay down the debt?

Q what if we legalized all the drugs and taxed the shit out of it, would that end the cartels and smuggling along with all the violence? oh wait I forgot we already got rid of the blacks and wetbacks
so most of the violence and drug running would stop anyway..

Q how many times in the past have steel framed skyscraper buildings collapsed from a fire?

Anyway some of you may have some answers to these questions, I am curios what you Obama sodomites think about this?
democrat in training

United States

#810869 Nov 24, 2012
Liar,you're dumb,its bush"s fault. Did I get it right lord obama?
brown eyes

Pulaski, VA

#810870 Nov 24, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The eyes are The Windows To The Soul.
Your eyes are Brown even after a prolonged BM.
Brown eyed people are sexy as hell, people with brown eyes are very attractive, adorable, love to make people laugh, love to make new friends, will do anything for that special person, kind and polite, and loves to please the one they care for or love.
Success makes so many people hate you. I wish it wasn't that way. It would be wonderful to enjoy success without seeing envy in those around you.
Marilyn Monroe quote.
Mortified

Santiago, Chile

#810871 Nov 24, 2012
I have never in all my life read such ignorant, hate-filled, racist commentary in all my life and have come to the conclusion that this forum is not worth my time to read. it's just so sad. Who are any of you to say God can't make people any color he chooses. If there was a white man in the White House we wouldn't be hearing any of this diatribe. Think about that. Hypocrits!
Queen Elizabeth

United States

#810872 Nov 24, 2012
Voter Fraud wrote:
Q.
what would happen to the unemployment rate if we kicked out the 30 million Wetbacks and all their "dream kids" ?
Q What would happen if we corrected the injustice done to the blacks during slavery and gave them all free tickets back to africa ?
Q With out all the wetbacks and Blacks would we have any unemployment problems ?
Q what about all the billions we would save in Aid programs ?
Q ould we use that money to pay down the debt?
Q what if we legalized all the drugs and taxed the shit out of it, would that end the cartels and smuggling along with all the violence? oh wait I forgot we already got rid of the blacks and wetbacks

I am curios what you Obama sodomites think about this?
RACIST MF.
Queen Elizabeth

United States

#810873 Nov 24, 2012
Mortified wrote:
I have never in all my life read such ignorant, hate-filled, racist commentary in all my life and have come to the conclusion that this forum is not worth my time to read. it's just so sad. Who are any of you to say God can't make people any color he chooses. If there was a white man in the White House we wouldn't be hearing any of this diatribe. Think about that. Hypocrits!
AGREED.
democrat in training

United States

#810874 Nov 24, 2012
Mortified wrote:
its Bush"s fault.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#810875 Nov 24, 2012
Voter Fraud wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I am very Glad you think the drug think was right, here is another question, why are you so defensive and so quick to defend ILLEGAL ALIENS who come here by breaking our laws ? Who Break the law every day to stay here, who break the law to get jobs here ?
Why do you defend them so much ? You are also aware they make up 3% of the population yet are responsible for 30% of all non-immigration Crimes in America?(based on Incarceration data and a GAO Report from a few years ago)
Why are you so fast to defend this criminal element that has no Respect for Americans or Our Laws ?
Could it be because they have brown skin just like you and your support for them is based solely on skin color, and that makes you a Racist....
You never answered my question "IF WE DEPORT ALL 30 MILLION ILLEGAL ALIENS AND THE DREAM KIDS WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO THE AMERICAN UNEMPLOYMNET RATE?"
Nothing

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#810876 Nov 24, 2012
democrat in training wrote:
<quoted text>its Bush"s fault.
According to a Former Reagan Advisor, it is.

Former Reagan Advisor angry Bush 'bankrupted America'

BRUCE BARTLETT: Bankrupt America? Yes, I think that we have had something like a $20 trillion increase in the national debt under this president's(Bush) watch and I think that one of these days, I don't know when, but one of these days, the chickens are going to come home to roost.

http://www.deepjournal.com/p/7/a/en/590.html

Bruce Bartlett

Bruce Reeves Bartlett (b. October 11, 1951, in Ann Arbor, Michigan) is an American historian whose area of expertise is supply-side economics. He served as a domestic policy adviser to President Ronald Reagan and as a Treasury official under President George H. W. Bush.

Bartlett has written several books and magazine articles critical of the George W. Bush Administration, whose economic policies he believes significantly depart from traditional conservative principles.

Criticism of George W. Bush administration

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bruce_Bartlett#C...
Carter

Pompano Beach, FL

#810878 Nov 24, 2012
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing
Obama

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#810879 Nov 24, 2012
Democrats, taxes, and keep this infor out until after we re-elect obama...

"According to new data from the IRS, people who make $1 million or more had an average tax rate of 20.4 percent in 2010. Tax filers who earned $30,000 to $50,000 paid an average rate of 4.8 percent, while those who made between $50,000 and $100,000 paid 7.7 percent. Those making under $30,000 had a negative effective rate, meaning they paid no federal income taxes after deductions and credits.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/49939444

Looks like America's sucker 'poor' folks need to pay a little more....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 min J RULES 68,987
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 18 min Mimi Seattle 97,933
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 27 min 40ish 4,670
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 37 min wojar 177,384
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 45 min Crazy Jae 1,451
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 47 min Crazy Jae 568
Word (Dec '08) 54 min Crazy Jae 4,651
Amy 8-29 9 hr Kuuipo 13
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••