Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
749,641 - 749,660 of 1,095,508 Comments Last updated 9 min ago

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>You should go to Somalia then. They have no government.
Enjoy anarchy... er.... "freedom" there!
Exactly, these righties get so confused in their own message they don't know what they want. Especially when it's all about the other guys ideas all being wrong but never a new idea of their own. The single most purpose in life for a rightie is to defend the status quo even if it fails.
Cynthia Brown

Macon, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Leosnana wrote:
NOW, BACK TO FLOYD'S (NEPHEW?)
MAYBE BEFO' HE DECIDE ON GETTIN' HIS MBA HE OUGHTA AT LEAST PASS SHOP CLASS? FO' YOU AVERAGE "CONSERVATIVE" - AND THERE AIN'T NO OTHER KIND - GETTIN' AN MBA MEANS: "MOMMA'S BIG ASS," AN' DEBIL GO OUT ON A LIMB HERE AN' SUGGEST HE PROB'LY ALREADY GOT THAT. TELL THE BOY TO STICK TO WHAT HE KNOW AN' GO AFTER A PHD: "PAPA'S HALF-ASSED DEFERRMENT." IN THE FIRST PLACE, IF HE LISSENIN' TO YOU THE BOY'S TERMINALLY STOOPID. IN THE SECOND PLACE, IF HE MARRIES A SOUTHERN GIRL THE BABIES ARE ALL GONNA BE HALF-BLACK ANYWAYS, AN' THEN THERE YOU ARE HAVIN' TO LEARN TO SAY, "COME SIT ON PEE-PAW'S LAP, JAMAL, AN' STOP PLAYIN' WITH THAT FOOT-LONG OF YOURS."
Still going eh'. Be careful with that wheelchair you know how much you hate lying on the floor helpless.
Uncle Floyd

Yorktown, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Hate to tell you people but New York has the most cases of incest in the USA.(cdc). That's why they produce no athletes or students in those black schools.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>If you live in fear, sage, the terrorists have won.
Sounds like they really have your number.
Actually, "sounds like they really have your number"! You do not want to accept the fact they are here, on our soil!!!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Uncle Floyd wrote:
Hate to tell you people but New York has the most cases of incest in the USA.(cdc). That's why they produce no athletes or students in those black schools.
that explains why there is so many Idiots running loose in the Northeast for sure and makes sense.
Ama

Satellite Provider

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Thanks for the spell. I just want who ever is reading this to say a quick thanks to earlierthebetterspelltemple@gm ail.com for the spell i got from him which restored my relationship in three days thank s alot

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

brown eyes wrote:
<quoted text>I heard you could suck a golf ball through a garden hose, your mouth would be more suited.
When you inhale, male audiences hush and do a crotch-grab.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>None of my habits are 'bad' per se.
Some are just less revealing than others.
If you cannot combine 'fun' and 'profit', you're no Capitalist.
I wash my hands of you.
:)
"Out, damn'd spot! out, I say!"

OCD, eh? Gee, I wonder why?

Fun & Profit is what WalMart does so what's yer beef?

No WalMart = No Jobs + no Obama revenue theft
With WalMart = Jobs + Obama revenue theft

You are insatiable. Go sleep inside your pizza oven.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

brown eyes wrote:
<quoted text>Conservatives are too cowardly to fight and too fat to run.
As an effeminate Liberal scaredy-cat, you can't run because your pants are full of chunky tripe propaganda.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Ever killed a man?
Yes, he has. He once farted in an elevator.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Gaza schools reopen tomorrow.
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Uncle Floyd wrote:
Duke has a great athletic program with athletes. Most are white, like in basketball, and the basketball team beats most of the black schools. Also, he can excel at baseball. The MLB is only 8% black. It is a white, white/Hispanic leauge. He will be able to communicate witout saying, "sup coach,how my homies..." He will have to study hard.
Above all, Duke Lacrosse is his second favorite sport.
8%...ironically the number of active brain cells you have.

“life under BO”

Since: Sep 12

buena vista

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

You're an idiot. I never proposed or voted for things like the Patriot Act and I'm not requiring old white people to take off their shes at the airport. The PC of your side is responsible for those things, your side was also responsible for 9/11, we can't do any profiling, can we?

You've proven you're either too stupid or ignorant to know that the only reason islamofascists aren't killing Americans here at home is because of safeguards put in place, starting under Bush.

You got any plans to visit the mid east soon? Unlikely as you might know you'd meet Laura Logan's fate.
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Uncle Floyd wrote:
i figured you for a stupid azz hillbilly way before this post.
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Ama wrote:
Thanks for the spell. I just want who ever is reading this to say a quick thanks to earlierthebetterspelltemple@gm ail.com for the spell i got from him which restored my relationship in three days thank s alot
i put a spell on you, if you tongue my nuts it will expire.
eat up!

“life under BO”

buena vista

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Ya, you're reply was realllllly funny, the mere fact someone would give your insipid reply a "funny" judge it shows how incredibly stupid and ignorant some of these libs are.
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

The point IS: I viewed Israel's actions upon The USS Liberty SPYING as a Military Strategy that I believe any Nation would take under the circumstances.

It was an American invasion upon Israel's safety, security, and could have led to Israel's Military Strategy being compromised. I view it as America held a knife to Israel's throat and left Israel no choice.

Gratitude? Perhaps they should have thanked The US for possibly risking Israel's survival/demise, or at least having the possibility for compromising it.

Israel is waring with THREE Arab Nations and America is "recording" their Military Strategy and Intel!

No Nation would be at ease with that. What if that Classified Information leaked, or was stolen ... As it so often is!

After all, didn't The American Government act foolishly, UNWISE when it knowingly employed and intrusted our Nuclear Program to a known Communist, Klaus Fuchs, ergo "allowing" him to give Classified, Top Secret Information to The Soviets?

Talk about being an idiot. And Israel knowing America's stupidity or poor judgement or lack of regarding being Fuched, should have THEN intrusted The US with ITS Military Intel, Secrets and Strategies during A War?

All is fair in War and War-Time.

PS Why do you think Israel's MOSSAD is of the Highest Order among The Intel Communities? Probably The Best.
sage won wrote:
<quoted text>
F ing hilarious, another idiot. We'll stop the "spying" when we stop the billions in aid, ok? Israel owes it's very existence to the US, I'd say a little gratitude was in order.

“life under BO”

buena vista

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, "sounds like they really have your number"! You do not want to accept the fact they are here, on our soil!!!
Mrs. Bakesale chooses to ignore the repeated arrests and plots right here in the USA by these religious nutjobs of the muslim faith. I take some satisfaction and comfort in knowing Colorado isn't real high on their list of targets, like NY and Washington DC.
new yawk

Clifton, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
i put a spell on you, if you tongue my nuts it will expire.
eat up!
Good one.
I'm laughing so hard I can hardly stand it.

“life under BO”

buena vista

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't come here making stupid comments about how second hand smoke is not a health hazard.
I never smoked. I'm a few years younger than your guess. My work requires me to be fit, so I do get plenty of exercise, drink in moderation, and do not eat suger. Sugar is a poison, whether you have diabetes or not. It is the primary cause of obesity and diabetes in America. Including yours.
For one with all the health issues you have, you sure are ignorant about the damage you're doing to yourself.
Instead of following common medical advice, you pretend eating sugar and smoking cigarettes is not a problem. To top it off, you spend much time attempting to prove that your bad habits are not a danger to your health and your families health.
I hope your daughter doesn't smoke, you probably did her enough damage by your smoking as she grew up.
Which is likely why you pretend second hand smoke is harmless, because you can't face up to the damage you've done to others in your household with your smoking.
Which is why you end up in hospital after abusing your body.
I feel sorry for you, Carol. You are seriously in denial, on so many levels.
You're an idiot and a liar. Take your second hand smoke fairy tales and shove them up your butt.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago