Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
749,641 - 749,660 of 1,084,111 Comments Last updated 3 min ago

“life under BO”

Since: Sep 12

buena vista

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Something tells me Al Qaeda is the modern Boogey Man, on whom lazy and unimaginative parents rely to keep the kiddos in line.
We might as well be warning the young of the 'chupacabra' or the 'zombie Easter Bunny'.
Nothing to see here folks, just some weirdos, no islamofsascists willing to kill anyone including their own :

ww.huffingtonpost.com/.../iraq-suicide-bombin... ...

Jade Walker

by Jade Walker - More by Jade Walker
Nov 6, 2012 BAGHDAD (AP) A suicide bomber driving a car packed with explosives detonated the vehicle near an Iraqi military base as soldiers ...
Iraq Suicide Bomber Kills 7 Of His Own Family
www.huffingtonpost.com/.../iraq-suicide-bombe...
Jul 7, 2012 BAGHDAD -- A suicide bomber detonated an explosives-rigged belt at a gathering of his own family in western Iraq, killing his pro-government ...

BBC News - Iraq suicide bomb kills 50 in Basra pilgrims attack
www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-16560042
Jan 14, 2012 At least 50 people have been killed in a suicide bomb attack on Shia pilgrims in the Iraqi city of Basra, Iraqi police and security sources say.
Iraq military base hit by suicide bomber; Dozens killed and wounded ...

www.cbsnews.com/.../iraq-military-base-hit-by... ...
Nov 6, 2012 Bomber in car packed with explosives targeted military base north of Baghdad, leaving at least 33 dead, 56 wounded.

TheReligionofPeace - Islam: Suicide Bombing and Martyrdom
www.thereligionofpeace.com/Quran/018-suicide-...
Suicide is against Islam. Martyrdom is not. "Suicide bomber" is a derogatory term invented in the West to try and describe what in Islam is known as a Fedayeen ...

Suicide attack - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_attack
Jump to Islam&#8206;: Militant Muslim groups that carry out suicide attacks say that they believe their actions fulfill the obligation of jihad against the "oppressor" ...

Tactics - Japanese kamikaze - Definition - Types
Suicide Bombers in Islam
islam.about.com ... Islam Mosques Countries Palestine
What does Islamic law say about the legitimacy of suicide attacks? Is this method of fighting a valid form of jihad?

News for islamic suicide bombing

Business Recorder

Taliban suicide bomber hits Shiite Muslim procession near Pakistani capital, kills 23 people
Washington Post &#8206;- 2 days ago
ISLAMABAD A Taliban suicide bomber struck a Shiite Muslim procession near Pakistan's capital, killing 23 people in the latest of a series of ...

Suicide Bomber Kills 23 in Pakistan
ABC News&#8206; - 2 days ago
Rescue official says suicide bomber attacks Shiite Muslim procession in Pakistan, killing 23
Washington Post&#8206; - 2 days ago

Suicide bombers follow Quran, concludes Pentagon briefing
www.wnd.com/2006/09/38120/
Sep 27, 2006 With suicide bombings spreading from Iraq to Afghanistan, the Pentagon has tasked intelligence analysts to pinpoint what's driving Muslim after ...

“life under BO”

Since: Sep 12

buena vista

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>Something tells me Al Qaeda is the modern Boogey Man, on whom lazy and unimaginative parents rely to keep the kiddos in line.
We might as well be warning the young of the 'chupacabra' or the 'zombie Easter Bunny'.
don;t worry, it couldn't happen here:

Nov 6, 2012 Bomber in car packed with explosives targeted military base north of Baghdad, leaving at least 33 dead, 56 wounded.
At least 15 dead in Iraqi suicide bombing - CNN.com
www.cnn.com/2012/06/18/world/meast/iraq...bom...
Jun 18, 2012 A suicide bomber blew up his explosive vest in Iraq's Diyala province Monday, killing at least 15 people and wounding 41 others, police ...
Suicide bomber kills more than 50 in Iraq - CNN
articles.cnn.com/.../world_meast_iraq-violenc... ...

Jan 14, 2012 A suicide bomber disguised as a policeman targeted Shiite pilgrims Saturday outside the southern Iraqi city of Basra, killing at least 53 people ...

Iraq suicide bomber kills dozens | World news | The Guardian
www.guardian.co.uk News World news Iraq
Jan 27, 2012 Car bomb explodes near a funeral procession in Baghdad, injuring 65 people.

Iraq suicide bomb toll revealed | World news | The Guardian
www.guardian.co.uk News World news Iraq
Sep 2, 2011 Suicide bombers in Iraq have killed 12000 civilians and 200 coalition soldiers since war began, study finds.
Uncle Floyd

Yorktown, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

I talked my nephes out of pre-med. He is a graduating this June and has all AP Courses. He wants to attend MCV, Duke or Wake. I convinced him not to do it. He wanted next to be a Math teacher, he can do AP Calculus now and AP Physics. I told him, ABSOLUTELY NO!! Why he asked? First, he is white. Second, he is male. Third, he is conservative. Finally, I showed him the facts that public education is 98% femal, k-6; 7-12 it is 78% minorities and/or female. Most are unqualified. I recently had a friend who retired from NASA at 55. He switched careers to education. Astophysics, tech. ed., and space science. He was turned down for a 3rd grade opening at a Title One school for a black woman with an online degree who knew the lesbian principal in Hampton.
Finally, he is deciding on an MBA if accepted to Duke, which it looks to be he will. He can hit Wall Street or teach astrophysics back at NASA if Obama hasen't gutted the program. TRUE STORY..
THE DEBIL

Ruzomberok, Slovakia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

HERE'S ONE NOW. DEBIL SHOW YOU HOW IT'S DONE...

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Abortion will never be outlawed as long as progressive secularism is the new religion.
Gay marriage will eventually become the new definition of societal standards.
Until some crazy person wants to marry his sister just to prove he can under the new definition of marriage.
Come on carol - didn't you really mean 'schnauzer', rather than 'sister'?

The world according to Santorum.

Sheesh.
THE DEBIL

Ruzomberok, Slovakia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

DEAR UNCLE FLOYD. WHERE'D HE GRADUATE FROM, THA'S THE KEY. WHY HE WANT TO GO TO ONE OF THE DUMB SCHOOLS? BASBALL PLAYER? HAVE HIM APPLY TO AN EAST COAST SCHOOL ABOVE THE MASON DIXON LINE. A PRIVATE COLLEGE AN' NOT RELIGIOUSLY AFFILIATED. HE DO FINE CAUSE THEY GET SO FEW APPLICANTS FROM APPALACHIA. PROLLY GET A SCHOLARSHIP. ALTERNATELY HE CAN JUS' SIT OUT ON THE QUAD WITH A CARDBOARD SIGN SAYIN' SUMTHIN' LIKE, "WILL DO YOUR HOMEWORK FO' OKRA."

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

sage won wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing to see here folks, just some weirdos, no islamofsascists willing to kill anyone including their own :
ww.huffingtonpost.com/.../iraq-suicide-bombin... ...
Jade Walker
by Jade Walker - More by Jade Walker
Nov 6, 2012 BAGHDAD (AP) A suicide bomber driving a car packed with explosives detonated the vehicle near an Iraqi military base as soldiers ...
Iraq Suicide Bomber Kills 7 Of His Own Family
www.huffingtonpost.com/.../iraq-suicide-bombe...
Jul 7, 2012 BAGHDAD -- A suicide bomber detonated an explosives-rigged belt at a gathering of his own family in western Iraq, killing his pro-government ...
BBC News - Iraq suicide bomb kills 50 in Basra pilgrims attack
www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-16560042
Jan 14, 2012 At least 50 people have been killed in a suicide bomb attack on Shia pilgrims in the Iraqi city of Basra, Iraqi police and security sources say.
TheReligionofPeace - Islam: Suicide Bombing and Martyrdom
www.thereligionofpeace.com/Quran/018-suicide-...
Suicide is against Islam. Martyrdom is not. "Suicide bomber" is a derogatory term invented in the West to try and describe what in Islam is known as a Fedayeen ...
Suicide attack - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_attack
Jump to Islam&#8206;: Militant Muslim groups that carry out suicide attacks say that they believe their actions fulfill the obligation of jihad against the "oppressor" ...
Tactics - Japanese kamikaze - Definition - Types
Suicide Bombers in Islam
islam.about.com ... Islam Mosques Countries Palestine
What does Islamic law say about the legitimacy of suicide attacks? Is this method of fighting a valid form of jihad?
News for islamic suicide bombing
Business Recorder
Taliban suicide bomber hits Shiite Muslim procession near Pakistani capital, kills 23 people
Washington Post &#8206;- 2 days ago
ISLAMABAD A Taliban suicide bomber struck a Shiite Muslim procession near Pakistan's capital, killing 23 people in the latest of a series of ...
Suicide Bomber Kills 23 in Pakistan
ABC News&#8206; - 2 days ago
Rescue official says suicide bomber attacks Shiite Muslim procession in Pakistan, killing 23
Washington Post&#8206; - 2 days ago
Suicide bombers follow Quran, concludes Pentagon briefing
www.wnd.com/2006/09/38120/
Sep 27, 2006 With suicide bombings spreading from Iraq to Afghanistan, the Pentagon has tasked intelligence analysts to pinpoint what's driving Muslim after ...
If you live in fear, sage, the terrorists have won.
Sounds like they really have your number.
THE DEBIL

Ruzomberok, Slovakia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Uncle Floyd wrote:
I talked my nephes out of pre-med. He is a graduating this June and has all AP Courses. He wants to attend MCV, Duke or Wake. I convinced him not to do it. He wanted next to be a Math teacher, he can do AP Calculus now and AP Physics. I told him, ABSOLUTELY NO!! Why he asked? First, he is white. Second, he is male. Third, he is conservative. Finally, I showed him the facts that public education is 98% femal, k-6; 7-12 it is 78% minorities and/or female. Most are unqualified. I recently had a friend who retired from NASA at 55. He switched careers to education. Astophysics, tech. ed., and space science. He was turned down for a 3rd grade opening at a Title One school for a black woman with an online degree who knew the lesbian principal in Hampton.
Finally, he is deciding on an MBA if accepted to Duke, which it looks to be he will. He can hit Wall Street or teach astrophysics back at NASA if Obama hasen't gutted the program. TRUE STORY..
FLOYD, "CONSERVATIVE" IS JUS' ANOTHER WAY OF WRITIN', "STOOPID." EVERYBODY KNOW WHAT IT MEAN BUT DEBIL NEVER SEE THE QUESTION ON A COLLEGE APPLICATION BEFO? MAYBE HE SHOULD JUS' PUT A PICTURE IN THERE OF HISSELF SMILIN' HOLDIN' UP A CATFEESH INSTEAD OF THE ONE WITH THE WHITE HOOD ON?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Uncle Floyd wrote:
98% Female__78% Minority? Do you lie much pal?

Do you even have a nephew?

Astrophysics, tech ed, 3rd grade__yeah, that's the ticket.
THE DEBIL

Ruzomberok, Slovakia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>Come on carol - didn't you really mean 'schnauzer', rather than 'sister'?
The world according to Santorum.
Sheesh.
SO, UM, DID DEBIL SEE SUMTHIN' BACK THERE ABOUT HOW YOU THINK THE TRADE CENTER BOMBINGS WERE A PLOT BY THE US GOVERNMENT? FUCK, THEY JUS' BARELY MANAGE TO KILL BIN LADEN WITH ACCESS TO UNLIMITED RESOURCES, WHAT THE CHANCE THEY SUCCESSFULLY PULL OFF A PLOT TO BLOW UP SPECIFIC BUILDINGS? SIDES, IF IT WAS NAVY SEALS OR THE CIA OR SOMEBODY ONE OF 'EM WOULD ALREADY HAVE WRITTEN A BOOK OR DONE A TV SHOW ABOUT IT. YOU TRYIN' TO TELL DEBIL YOU ONE OF THEM CRAZY FUCKERS? NOW DEBIL DON' READ MANY PAGES OF THIS SILLY SHIT SO HE MIGHT BE TAKIN' YOU WORDS OUT OF CONTEXT, BUT, YOU GET A CHANCE YOU SPLAIN IT TO HIM, K?

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

I'm starting to understand why so many democrat men turn gay .its not possible to find a democrat woman that's not batshit crazy... Just a theroy of corse..

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
SO, UM, DID DEBIL SEE SUMTHIN' BACK THERE ABOUT HOW YOU THINK THE TRADE CENTER BOMBINGS WERE A PLOT BY THE US GOVERNMENT? FUCK, THEY JUS' BARELY MANAGE TO KILL BIN LADEN WITH ACCESS TO UNLIMITED RESOURCES, WHAT THE CHANCE THEY SUCCESSFULLY PULL OFF A PLOT TO BLOW UP SPECIFIC BUILDINGS? SIDES, IF IT WAS NAVY SEALS OR THE CIA OR SOMEBODY ONE OF 'EM WOULD ALREADY HAVE WRITTEN A BOOK OR DONE A TV SHOW ABOUT IT. YOU TRYIN' TO TELL DEBIL YOU ONE OF THEM CRAZY FUCKERS? NOW DEBIL DON' READ MANY PAGES OF THIS SILLY SHIT SO HE MIGHT BE TAKIN' YOU WORDS OUT OF CONTEXT, BUT, YOU GET A CHANCE YOU SPLAIN IT TO HIM, K?
Follow the money, deb. I hear you're exceptionally good at that.
Uncle Floyd

Yorktown, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Duke has a great athletic program with athletes. Most are white, like in basketball, and the basketball team beats most of the black schools. Also, he can excel at baseball. The MLB is only 8% black. It is a white, white/Hispanic leauge. He will be able to communicate witout saying, "sup coach,how my homies..." He will have to study hard.
Above all, Duke Lacrosse is his second favorite sport.
THE DEBIL

Ruzomberok, Slovakia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

NOW, BACK TO FLOYD'S (NEPHEW?)
MAYBE BEFO' HE DECIDE ON GETTIN' HIS MBA HE OUGHTA AT LEAST PASS SHOP CLASS? FO' YOU AVERAGE "CONSERVATIVE" - AND THERE AIN'T NO OTHER KIND - GETTIN' AN MBA MEANS: "MOMMA'S BIG ASS," AN' DEBIL GO OUT ON A LIMB HERE AN' SUGGEST HE PROB'LY ALREADY GOT THAT. TELL THE BOY TO STICK TO WHAT HE KNOW AN' GO AFTER A PHD: "PAPA'S HALF-ASSED DEFERRMENT." IN THE FIRST PLACE, IF HE LISSENIN' TO YOU THE BOY'S TERMINALLY STOOPID. IN THE SECOND PLACE, IF HE MARRIES A SOUTHERN GIRL THE BABIES ARE ALL GONNA BE HALF-BLACK ANYWAYS, AN' THEN THERE YOU ARE HAVIN' TO LEARN TO SAY, "COME SIT ON PEE-PAW'S LAP, JAMAL, AN' STOP PLAYIN' WITH THAT FOOT-LONG OF YOURS."

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>You should go to Somalia then. They have no government.
Enjoy anarchy... er.... "freedom" there!
Exactly, these righties get so confused in their own message they don't know what they want. Especially when it's all about the other guys ideas all being wrong but never a new idea of their own. The single most purpose in life for a rightie is to defend the status quo even if it fails.
Cynthia Brown

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Leosnana wrote:
NOW, BACK TO FLOYD'S (NEPHEW?)
MAYBE BEFO' HE DECIDE ON GETTIN' HIS MBA HE OUGHTA AT LEAST PASS SHOP CLASS? FO' YOU AVERAGE "CONSERVATIVE" - AND THERE AIN'T NO OTHER KIND - GETTIN' AN MBA MEANS: "MOMMA'S BIG ASS," AN' DEBIL GO OUT ON A LIMB HERE AN' SUGGEST HE PROB'LY ALREADY GOT THAT. TELL THE BOY TO STICK TO WHAT HE KNOW AN' GO AFTER A PHD: "PAPA'S HALF-ASSED DEFERRMENT." IN THE FIRST PLACE, IF HE LISSENIN' TO YOU THE BOY'S TERMINALLY STOOPID. IN THE SECOND PLACE, IF HE MARRIES A SOUTHERN GIRL THE BABIES ARE ALL GONNA BE HALF-BLACK ANYWAYS, AN' THEN THERE YOU ARE HAVIN' TO LEARN TO SAY, "COME SIT ON PEE-PAW'S LAP, JAMAL, AN' STOP PLAYIN' WITH THAT FOOT-LONG OF YOURS."
Still going eh'. Be careful with that wheelchair you know how much you hate lying on the floor helpless.
Uncle Floyd

Yorktown, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Hate to tell you people but New York has the most cases of incest in the USA.(cdc). That's why they produce no athletes or students in those black schools.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>If you live in fear, sage, the terrorists have won.
Sounds like they really have your number.
Actually, "sounds like they really have your number"! You do not want to accept the fact they are here, on our soil!!!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Uncle Floyd wrote:
Hate to tell you people but New York has the most cases of incest in the USA.(cdc). That's why they produce no athletes or students in those black schools.
that explains why there is so many Idiots running loose in the Northeast for sure and makes sense.
Ama

Satellite Provider

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Thanks for the spell. I just want who ever is reading this to say a quick thanks to earlierthebetterspelltemple@gm ail.com for the spell i got from him which restored my relationship in three days thank s alot

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

115 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy 7-31 5 min Kuuipo 9
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 7 min JOEL COOL DUDE 68,451
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 13 min Learn to Read 175,160
Abby 7-31 14 min Kuuipo 5
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 28 min truth 1,876
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 35 min RACE 97,585
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Audit 3,853
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info