Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
dem

Chicago, IL

#811026 Nov 25, 2012
nightchalker is 'champing at the bit' to see the fate of dems conquest, arent you little man?
carol

Orlando, FL

#811027 Nov 25, 2012
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Then go to Somalia. They don't have any real government so you're good to go, son!
So your argument is big government/big brother is better than no government?

What exactly is your point?
dem

Chicago, IL

#811028 Nov 25, 2012
MR BRINK wrote:
<quoted text>
HAVE I TOLD YOU LATELY, THAT I LOVE YOU?
/jd
always the smooth talker, darling.
carol

Orlando, FL

#811029 Nov 25, 2012
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>have you ever read the US Constitution talk about big brother dictating besides all the other amendments added by big brother example the 19th amendment(giving women the right to vote).
You're confusing recognizing one's rights with taking away one's rights.

Abortion took away the rights of the unborn. Now they're going after smokers.

Nevermind narcotic and alcohol abusers or the consequences of both.
dem

Chicago, IL

#811030 Nov 25, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
So your argument is big government/big brother is better than no government?
What exactly is your point?
carol only likes big government if it applies to her and her woes.
dem

Chicago, IL

#811031 Nov 25, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
You're confusing recognizing one's rights with taking away one's rights.
Abortion took away the rights of the unborn. Now they're going after smokers.
Nevermind narcotic and alcohol abusers or the consequences of both.
ever see a fetus smoke?
adorable
dem

Chicago, IL

#811032 Nov 25, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Wouldn't call being pelted with marshmellows a beat down.
i know right.
marshmellows though semmingly harmless are quite potent when set afire and thrown at your adversary. like napalm but sweet too.
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

#811033 Nov 25, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
It appears this tea bag moron is suffering from mommy issues.
All those years of his mothers boyfriends fkn him in the azz has taken a toll
Finally got to ya? eh?

Poor brainwashed drone.

Not everybody is as stoopid as you!

I would not go within 100 miles of a fukkin "tea party" wtf-ever THAT is!

I disagree with you on many things.

You showcase your lack of knowlege like a badge of honor!

My "ya mudda" posts were mirror images of what YOU post!

PURE DRIVEL!

I do not know (nor do I care) WHO, you are!

Because I know (as do we all) WHAT, you are!
carol

Orlando, FL

#811034 Nov 25, 2012
Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol, I'm in the medical field and I use to smoke. Our hospital campus went smoke free several years ago. We, the employees, were not allowed to smoke anywhere near the campus. If we were witnessed smoking while on duty, we were subject to termination. If a coworker suspected someone of smoking, they were encouraged to turn the offender in. We were given plenty of advance notice that this change was coming and there were solutions provided to quit smoking.
However, patients and their family members could continue to smoke wherever they wanted to on hospital grounds. We, the employees, were not suppose to speak with them about smoking. Security officers could approach them and advise them of the campus no smoking policy; however, if they decided to continue to smoke the subject was to be dropped. I did not understand the reasoning behind this at all.
I have kind of quit smoking; I now use an electronic cigarette and have cut down on the nicotine to almost nil. I miss the act of smoking, but not the side effects like the smell, shortness of breath, cost. I'm finally back to running for enjoyment again. It is a free country and if you can afford the habit, go for it. Pollution - noise, trash, second hand smoke - affects everyone. I sense you are respectful in that regard.
I absolutely appreciate your argument. When I quit smoking years ago, I couldn't stand to be around cigarette smoke and wondered why I or anyone ever took up the habit.

But do you even realize the profundity of what you posted?

"We, the employees, were not allowed to smoke anywhere near the campus. If we were witnessed smoking while on duty, we were subject to termination. If a coworker suspected someone of smoking, they were encouraged to turn the offender in."

This doesn't sound eerily like Orwell's "Big Brother" to you?

"Not allowed"..."witnesse d smoking"..."subject to termination"..."turn the offender in".

It sure does to me.
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

#811035 Nov 25, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
So your argument is big government/big brother is better than no government?
What exactly is your point?
What? You can't see it?

Right on top of his HEAD!!!!

God, he looks like a pencil!!!!
dem

Chicago, IL

#811036 Nov 25, 2012
i followed carols lead and misspelled marhshmallow too. should have known not to trust a liberal teacher.
dem

Chicago, IL

#811037 Nov 25, 2012
Nightchalker wrote:
<quoted text>Finally got to ya? eh?
Poor brainwashed drone.
Not everybody is as stoopid as you!
I would not go within 100 miles of a fukkin "tea party" wtf-ever THAT is!
I disagree with you on many things.
You showcase your lack of knowlege like a badge of honor!
My "ya mudda" posts were mirror images of what YOU post!
PURE DRIVEL!
I do not know (nor do I care) WHO, you are!
Because I know (as do we all) WHAT, you are!
now that you "got to me"
get to sucking my co ck like im your father, yawkie.

sorry for the foul language on the sabbath but some mutts must be killed.
carol

Orlando, FL

#811038 Nov 25, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
ever see a fetus smoke?
adorable
Ever see a fetus sucking its thumb one minute and being dismembered and sucked into a vacuum the next?

A lack of perspective will be our undoing.
dem

Chicago, IL

#811039 Nov 25, 2012
nightchalker drops to her flabby knees and begs dem to unzip and release the ten incher into her awaiting snout.
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

#811040 Nov 25, 2012
dem wrote:
nightchalker is 'champing at the bit' to see the fate of dems conquest, arent you little man?
ok, here we go...

Ya mudda LOVES it!!!

No cogent points ,no logical arguments, just busy defending his mudda!

Dats a "dem" for ya!
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

#811041 Nov 25, 2012
dem wrote:
i followed carols lead and misspelled marhshmallow too. should have known not to trust a liberal teacher.
Like ya mudda?

The one who brainwashed ya?
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

#811042 Nov 25, 2012
dem wrote:
nightchalker drops to her flabby knees and begs dem to unzip and release the ten incher into her awaiting snout.
You suck ya mudda's udda's with that mouth?
MR BRINK

Atmore, AL

#811043 Nov 25, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Wouldn't call being pelted with marshmellows a beat down.
CAROL TYPES AND TYPES ... BATTLES ON ... PAUSING ONLY BRIEFLY (AND OUT OF SHEER NECESSITY) TO COUGH UP CLOTS OF RUST-COLORED PHLEGM, TO RELIEVE HERSELF -- LOWERING HERSELF PAINFULLY OVER THE SEAT, AND RUBBING THE OVER-THE-COUNTER, NEAR USELESS, CREAM INTO THE DISTENDED TANGLE OF HER PURPLISH-CRIMSON HEMORRHOIDS.
"IF IT WERE NOT FOR MY FRIENDS HERE, AND THEIR TIRELESS DEFENSE OF ME, I DON'T THINK I COULD CONTINUE ON," SHE MOUTHS WEARILY, TO NOBODY IN PARTICULAR, THEN TWISTS HER BULK PAINFULLY TO FLUSH.
"OH GAWD -- I'M OUT OF CIGGIES," SHE SHRIEKS, AND BEGINS TO TREMBLE AND MAKE LITTLE MEWLING NOISES, RIFLING THROUGH THE TRASH FOR A BUTT, BURNED DOWN TO THE FILTER ...

/jc
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

#811044 Nov 25, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
now that you "got to me"
get to sucking my co ck like im your father, yawkie.
sorry for the foul language on the sabbath but some mutts must be killed.
Like ya mudda!

I COULD do this all day!!!

To ya mudda.
MR BRINK

Atmore, AL

#811045 Nov 25, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
now that you "got to me"
get to sucking my co ck like im your father, yawkie.
sorry for the foul language on the sabbath but some mutts must be killed.
WHEN PERFORMING GAWD'S WORK, MY DARLING, ONE MUST USE WHATEVER LANGUAGE IS NECESSARY ... JUST ASK ALL THE DEAD POPES ...

/jc

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cops: Man found dead in South Chicago neighborhood 2 hr reality is a crutch 1
Sex for money guys/girls chicago 2 hr horny kid 1
Amy 1-31-15 2 hr rancid 3
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Mothra 50,496
Dear Abby 1-31-15 4 hr Mister Tonka 2
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr Jim 183,948
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 5 hr _Zoey_ 7,920

Winter Storm Warning for Cook County was issued at January 31 at 9:03PM CST

Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:04 am PST

NFL10:04AM
Richardson was suspended for two Colts playoff games
ESPN10:58 AM
Colts won't commit to RB Richardson for 2015
Yahoo! Sports11:49 AM
League conducts nearly 40 interviews into 'deflate-gate'
Yahoo! Sports11:50 AM
NFL: No decision yet on deflated balls
NBC Sports12:54 PM
Grigson goes silent on NFL investigation into Patriots