Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
749,581 - 749,600 of 1,102,048 Comments Last updated 10 min ago
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#810704 Nov 24, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
A lot of things aren't healthy but are only harmful in massive amounts.
It's common sense. Something you lack.
Hmmmm... perhaps you breath too much.

Ever thought of cutting back?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#810705 Nov 24, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>If 'Al Queda' had killed 3000 people by flying planes into buildings, YOU might have a point. Two of the planes were so 'Al Queda'ed' they evaporated, and Tower 7 was 'Al Queda'ed' exactly as though it was professionally demoed. That wasn't 'Al Queda' hon.
That was the US government.
Your tax dollars at work.
Interesting

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#810706 Nov 24, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
This is so interesting to me; you are so pumped up about wanting to allow the corporations to be able to poison us, ruin our environment, burn all the trees, drill on all our shorelines, destroy all fauna; but:
You want the government to be able to rape a woman with a vaginal probe; want her to prove she was raped to get an abortion!! Want her to be forced to bear the rapists baby; want the rapist to have visitation rights (31 states); but: you don't want that mother and child to have healthcare.
You are sure screwed up in "la cabeza"
Why do you hate women Carol?
She has become more unhinged since the election.

Used to have nitwits like Fred, etc. who made Carol look less ridiculous.

Now that she's on her own, she has declared her own war on science, and typical of Carol, finds one report that backs her up so she can deny science from;

American cancer society.

Centers for Disease Control.

American Lung Association

American Heart Association

American Medical Association

She's starting to make DBWriter and Fred look like moderates!!
brown eyes

Christiansburg, VA

#810707 Nov 24, 2012
<quoted text>
I'm "shaken" with laughter!! It's a beautiful day in sunny Florida!
70 degrees, not a cloud in the sky, lovely breeze! Heading to the beach for a walk/jog!!
Yourself?
You go girl. I am doing fine drinking some Crown awaiting some college football. Windy and cold here in fellow blue state Virginia. I love Daytona Beach, I have a brother who lives in St. Pete. Have a wonderful day, people that can't get along with you would start a water fight in a desert. You are always nice. Take care.15
carol

Orlando, FL

#810708 Nov 24, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Like the Politically Correct Republicans who force ultra sounds on women looking to get an abortion??
Or say ludicrous things like 'Legitimate rape does not lead to pregnancy'??
Or say 'womens bodies have ways of not getting pregnant after being raped??
Or politically correct O'Reilly, who fights a ficticious 'war on Christmas'??
PC is all on your side.
Science is on our side.
That is why you will continue to be a loser.
Have another cigarette!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Unfortunately, republicans were pulled into the "social issue smoke screen to cover-up for failed policies" ruse this time around.

And a few felt so strongly about protecting the unborn, they put their foots in their mouths.

That will never happen again.

You want to know why?

Because by the time 2016 gets here and Obamacare has been in full swing for two years, no one is going to care about liberals wanting to kill their unborn or demanding we pay for their birth control pills anymore.
brown eyes

Christiansburg, VA

#810709 Nov 24, 2012
<quoted text>
The shake and bake poster just admitted to murdering one of his customers.
Real bright. Not the sharpest crayon in the box.
carol

Orlando, FL

#810710 Nov 24, 2012
Well, it's been fun being outnumbered and still being in the right today.

But Lily is right. It's a beautiful day in Florida and I'm going to enjoy it myself.

Later.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#810711 Nov 24, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
We'd like to, believe me. Liberals won't allow us to stay out of their panties or their bedrooms. They want us to be silent when they suck a growing life out of their wombs.
Maybe if you all kept your sex lives to yourselves and took birth control pills to begin with.
The Republican hypocrisy in and out of the bedroom

The biggest hypocrisy dealing with conservatives, Republicans and the idea of "small government" is when it comes to American's private life and personal choices. Once again, conservatives pick and choose where they want to use the "small government" card. When dealing with their religious beliefs or love of guns, conservatives often talk about government staying out-of-the-way and following the constitution, but when it comes to American's personal choices dealing with who they want to be in a relationship with, what other religion they might want to follow or choices about a women's own body, small government is pushed aside and big government is back with a vengeance. Conservatives have talked about trying to prevent access to birth control for women and Republican leaders have fought back against any attempt of having health insurance companies cover it under their plans. The intolerance towards the LGBT community, women's rights and freedom of a religion outside Christianity is often abused. Americans who choose not to follow any religious beliefs, whether they're atheists, agnostic or just non-religious are discriminated against especially in parts of the country where religion dominates.

Republicans claim to be the party of "small government," but the reality is that they're the party of using government when they see fit. The upcoming election will prove to be a referendum on the values of America. Whether it's dealing with economic or social issues, Americans have a clear choice to make and we will all find out what direction the country will be going in just a matter of time.

http://www.examiner.com/article/the-republica...

Location hidden

#810712 Nov 24, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's talk about you and your health for a change.
You've either eaten healthy your entire life, excercised every single day and have no family history of chronic diseases or you're just too young for your bad choices and medical hereditary to catch up to you.
I'm guessing it's the latter. Most people always think they're healthy as a horse until around the age of 50 or 55.
How old are you? 49?
I didn't come here making stupid comments about how second hand smoke is not a health hazard.

I never smoked. I'm a few years younger than your guess. My work requires me to be fit, so I do get plenty of exercise, drink in moderation, and do not eat suger. Sugar is a poison, whether you have diabetes or not. It is the primary cause of obesity and diabetes in America. Including yours.

For one with all the health issues you have, you sure are ignorant about the damage you're doing to yourself.

Instead of following common medical advice, you pretend eating sugar and smoking cigarettes is not a problem. To top it off, you spend much time attempting to prove that your bad habits are not a danger to your health and your families health.

I hope your daughter doesn't smoke, you probably did her enough damage by your smoking as she grew up.

Which is likely why you pretend second hand smoke is harmless, because you can't face up to the damage you've done to others in your household with your smoking.

Which is why you end up in hospital after abusing your body.

I feel sorry for you, Carol. You are seriously in denial, on so many levels.
sarah

AOL

#810713 Nov 24, 2012
omg. please move on and stop being sore loosers. by the way he is half white.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#810714 Nov 24, 2012
carol wrote:
But Lily is right. It's a beautiful day in Florida and I'm going to enjoy it myself.
Later.
right wing delusion knows no boundaries.

your 'right' couldn't, and never would, win the election.

so please.....stay 'right'. Biden and/or Hillary appreciate it.

Location hidden

#810715 Nov 24, 2012
carol wrote:
Later.
I'm glad you chose to get off your fatazz and run off.

Had I not arrived, I expect you'd be here arguing with Sonic and Lily all day.

They're much gentler on you than I am.

I note you couldn't refute one of my sources, even as I took your attack on the EPA apart, piece by piece.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#810716 Nov 24, 2012
<quoted text>
This was interesting to note:
According to the National Conference of State Legislatures, which tracks party representation in the country’s 50 state governments, Democrats now control all three bases of power — the governorship and both houses of the state legislature — in 14 states and Republicans in 23, with only 12 states sharing power. Nebraska’s unicameral legislature is considered nonpartisan.
Read more: Rising number of states seeing one-party rule - Washington Times http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/nov/...
Follow us:@washtimes on Twitter
Because 49% are on the dole.
RUSH10ME

Gloucester, VA

#810717 Nov 24, 2012
brown eyes wrote:
<quoted text>Real bright. Not the sharpest crayon in the box.
Seems to me he was quite bright in comparrison to all the "professionals", LOL.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#810718 Nov 24, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
right wing delusion knows no boundaries.
your 'right' couldn't, and never would, win the election.
so please.....stay 'right'. Biden and/or Hillary appreciate it.
Hairplugs and the Hil-Bily, and who would pay for all this largess, your delusional pie-in-the-sky, Barack??
RUSH10ME

Gloucester, VA

#810719 Nov 24, 2012
sarah wrote:
omg. please move on and stop being sore loosers. by the way he is half white.
EXACTLY.

Location hidden

#810720 Nov 24, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Deal with what? A president who doesn't listen to the people? A president who won't let a good crisis to go to waste? A president who dismisses half the population and those who represent them?
Never.
A President who recieved over 50% of the popular vote in both his elections!!

The last one to do that was Reagan!!

Put that in your cigarette and smoke it!!

Your bitterness and anger is delightful!!
brown eyes

Blacksburg, VA

#810721 Nov 24, 2012
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Seems to me he was quite bright in comparrison to all the "professionals", LOL.
Similar to OJ an unsolved murder has no statute of limitations. lol
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#810722 Nov 24, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately, republicans were pulled into the "social issue smoke screen to cover-up for failed policies" ruse this time around.
And a few felt so strongly about protecting the unborn, they put their foots in their mouths.
Unfortunately, it goes further that that. What people like Akin and Mourdock were taught in church was a deliberate falsehood generated to sustain the position of opposition to abortion under all circumstances. Their problem was uncritical acceptance of everything they heard from the preacher.

“life under BO”

Since: Sep 12

buena vista

#810723 Nov 24, 2012
brown eyes wrote:
<quoted text>Bush looked like the north end of a south bound mule.
Likely you resemble the north end of a south bound baboon, without the tail.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sin City is in the Streets of Chicago. Where i... 1 hr Culture Auditor 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr well 49,521
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr LRS 177,549
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr gcaveman1 46,390
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr J RULES 69,109
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr the wandering girl 4,681
Word (Dec '08) 3 hr andet1987 4,669
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 9 hr RACE 97,985
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••