Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
democrat in training

United States

#810874 Nov 24, 2012
Mortified wrote:
I have never in all my life read such ignorant, hate-filled, racist commentary in all my life and have come to the conclusion that this forum is not worth my time to read. it's just so sad. Who are any of you to say God can't make people any color he chooses. If there was a white man in the White House we wouldn't be hearing any of this diatribe. Think about that. Hypocrits!
its Bush"s fault.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#810875 Nov 24, 2012
Voter Fraud wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I am very Glad you think the drug think was right, here is another question, why are you so defensive and so quick to defend ILLEGAL ALIENS who come here by breaking our laws ? Who Break the law every day to stay here, who break the law to get jobs here ?
Why do you defend them so much ? You are also aware they make up 3% of the population yet are responsible for 30% of all non-immigration Crimes in America?(based on Incarceration data and a GAO Report from a few years ago)
Why are you so fast to defend this criminal element that has no Respect for Americans or Our Laws ?
Could it be because they have brown skin just like you and your support for them is based solely on skin color, and that makes you a Racist....
You never answered my question "IF WE DEPORT ALL 30 MILLION ILLEGAL ALIENS AND THE DREAM KIDS WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO THE AMERICAN UNEMPLOYMNET RATE?"
Nothing

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#810876 Nov 24, 2012
democrat in training wrote:
<quoted text>its Bush"s fault.
According to a Former Reagan Advisor, it is.

Former Reagan Advisor angry Bush 'bankrupted America'

BRUCE BARTLETT: Bankrupt America? Yes, I think that we have had something like a $20 trillion increase in the national debt under this president's(Bush) watch and I think that one of these days, I don't know when, but one of these days, the chickens are going to come home to roost.

http://www.deepjournal.com/p/7/a/en/590.html

Bruce Bartlett

Bruce Reeves Bartlett (b. October 11, 1951, in Ann Arbor, Michigan) is an American historian whose area of expertise is supply-side economics. He served as a domestic policy adviser to President Ronald Reagan and as a Treasury official under President George H. W. Bush.

Bartlett has written several books and magazine articles critical of the George W. Bush Administration, whose economic policies he believes significantly depart from traditional conservative principles.

Criticism of George W. Bush administration

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bruce_Bartlett#C...
Carter

Pompano Beach, FL

#810878 Nov 24, 2012
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing
Obama

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#810879 Nov 24, 2012
Democrats, taxes, and keep this infor out until after we re-elect obama...

"According to new data from the IRS, people who make $1 million or more had an average tax rate of 20.4 percent in 2010. Tax filers who earned $30,000 to $50,000 paid an average rate of 4.8 percent, while those who made between $50,000 and $100,000 paid 7.7 percent. Those making under $30,000 had a negative effective rate, meaning they paid no federal income taxes after deductions and credits.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/49939444

Looks like America's sucker 'poor' folks need to pay a little more....

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#810880 Nov 24, 2012
Voter Fraud wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I am very Glad you think the drug think was right, here is another question, why are you so defensive and so quick to defend ILLEGAL ALIENS who come here by breaking our laws ? Who Break the law every day to stay here, who break the law to get jobs here ?
Why do you defend them so much ? You are also aware they make up 3% of the population yet are responsible for 30% of all non-immigration Crimes in America?(based on Incarceration data and a GAO Report from a few years ago)
Why are you so fast to defend this criminal element that has no Respect for Americans or Our Laws ?
Could it be because they have brown skin just like you and your support for them is based solely on skin color, and that makes you a Racist....
You never answered my question "IF WE DEPORT ALL 30 MILLION ILLEGAL ALIENS AND THE DREAM KIDS WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO THE AMERICAN UNEMPLOYMNET RATE?"
Short answer, unemployment would remain the same or get worse. That still doesn't sink in, when you have a job like a farmhand picking fruit etc paying an American to do the same job cost double, plus insurance etc etc. Then the farmer can't sell his goods because the Asian Apples are half the cost. Hence the farmer goes broke, anyone who worked for him losses their job and the Chinese buy the farm. Not exactly a good outcome for some BS policy about getting rid of illegals because they form a vital part of the economy & contribute more than they drain.

BTW I'm as white as the driven snow, and yes legalizing drugs is a good idea it would save billion$ and get rid of the gangers in one easy move. They would have to find a new income source like the good ole days and rob some banks or become investment bankers who are also legalized crims dressed in suits.

Location hidden

#810882 Nov 24, 2012
Meanwhile back at the watering hole...

"...As matters stand, the top 1 percent of American households paid 39 percent of income taxes in 2009, according to the most recent data compiled by the Congressional Budget Office, and the top 5 percent of taxpayers paid 64 percent."

http://washingtonexaminer.com/examiner-editor...
THE DEBIL

Sweden

#810883 Nov 24, 2012
DEBIL LOUNGE ON THE DIVAN AN' LET HIS TERRY ROBE FALL OPEN REVEALIN' HIS BIG NEW STERLING SILVER COCK-RING. HE READ A FEW PAGES AN' SIP HIS DRINK AN' HE CHUCKLE TO RECALL HOW BADLY HE BEEN TREATED HERE BY FOLKS WHO TALK JUS' LIKE HIM NOW.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

SAY, UM, WHO WUZ IT SAID SHE SEEN DEBIL SHUT A THREAD DOWN? HOW SHE SAY HE DO IT? OH, YEAH, DEBIL REMEMBER. SHE SAY HE DO IT BY POLLUTIN' THE CONVERSATION UNTIL EVERYBODY ELSE SOUND JUS' LIKE HIM. HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH, MAYBE YOU SHOULD'A LISSENED?

Location hidden

#810884 Nov 24, 2012
time machines, the NYT, and bizarre indeed...

http://kaching.tumblr.com/post/36234578141/if...

Location hidden

#810888 Nov 24, 2012
Harry Reid, taxes for 10 years, and can we all just get along...

"Harry Reid attacked and lied about Mitt Romney before the presidential election.
He even accused Romney of not paying taxes for 10 years during a Senate session."

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/11/democ...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#810889 Nov 24, 2012
Hillbilly Hal wrote:
<quoted text>When you are dealing with thieves who are greedy it doesn't matter.The phking freeloaders don't give a shit as long as other people pay for it .The difference between King George the III and the deadbeats today is nothing.A war fixed our problem with George and only a war.
How many people do you think are proud to say they are on Food Stamps? I'm sure some people could care less, but I imagine there are many people who would much rather earn money to pay their own way than to have to count on someone else to buy their groceries.
THE DEBIL

Sweden

#810890 Nov 24, 2012
Queen Elizabeth wrote:
<quoted text> AGREED.
WHAT YOU "AGREE" WITH? YOU ABOVE EVERYONE ELSE HERE SHOULD ADMIRE THE FUNDAMENTALS OF POLITICS: THE DEFEAT OF YOU IDEOLOGICAL ENEMY. THE MARGINALIZATION OF HIS POSITIONS... THE DESTRUCTION OF HIS "ARGUMENTS." SURELY YOU NOT GETTIN' ALL... SQUEAKY CLEAN IN YOU RHETORIC? THERE STILL SOME ENMITY OUT THERE OVER THAT, "CIVIL WAR" THING, DEBIL KNOW YOU NOTICE. NOW IT JUS' TIME TO FINISH WHAT GEN'L SHERMAN STARTED. NOW IT TIME TO HEP THE SOUTH REALIZE WHAT A VILE AN' DISGUSTING PEOPLE THEY WAS... AN' STILL IS. CRUSH THE OL' SOUTH; BURN THEY FLAGS, TAKE AWAY THEY GUNS, BREED THE REMAINDER OF THE WHITE WOMEN. LES' END THIS FOOLISHNESS RIGHT NOW.

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH, BY 2020 TEXAS BE A BLUE STATE. THA'S A FACT. WHAT HAPPEN TO THE SECESH THEN? WHAT HAPPEN TO THE MILITARY INDUSTRIALS THEN? OWOWOWOOWOWWOWOOWOWOWOWOWOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWWOWO WWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOO....
THE DEBIL

Sweden

#810891 Nov 24, 2012
Hillbilly Hal wrote:
<quoted text>When you are dealing with thieves who are greedy it doesn't matter.The phking freeloaders don't give a shit as long as other people pay for it .The difference between King George the III and the deadbeats today is nothing.A war fixed our problem with George and only a war.
SO, UM, YOU IDEA IS WE BOMB ENGLAND SO YOU CAN MOVE TO FRANCE? ORIGINAL...
THE DEBIL

Sweden

#810892 Nov 24, 2012
DEBIL ROLL THE THREAD ROUND AN' ROUND IN HIS FINGERS AN' THEN HE STICK IT DOWN ON THE STICKY PURPLE HEAD OF HIS COCK. "KISS IT. G'HEAD, KISS IT..." HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... BETTER DO IT NOW CAUSE HE ABOUT TO KISS YOU...
THE DEBIL

Sweden

#810894 Nov 24, 2012
grey ghost wrote:
I shat myself
FINALLY! A MODICUM OF TRUTH FROM YOU.
THE DEBIL

Sweden

#810896 Nov 24, 2012
DEBIL TELL Y'ALL THIS AN' YOU CAN TAKE IT TO THE BANK: RECONSTRUCTION THIS TIME ISN'T GONNA BE NEARLY AS MUCH FUN FO' YOU AS THE LAS' TIME.
brown eyes

Pulaski, VA

#810897 Nov 24, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you still wearin' yer favorite T-Shirt - the one that says "Small Mind & Big Mouth"?
You need a matching set. Get the skivvies, too: "If You Want To Know Who's Coming', Just Look Behind Me".
You're full of yourself - that's why the brown eyes, Dood.
There's a party in your mouth. Everybody's coming.
THE DEBIL

Sweden

#810899 Nov 24, 2012
brown eyes wrote:
<quoted text>There's a party in your mouth. Everybody's coming.
UMMMMM... DEBIL KINDA LIKE IT WHEN YOU TALK DIRTY.... WHAT YOU WEARIN'...?
THE DEBIL

Sweden

#810900 Nov 24, 2012
Hillbilly Hal wrote:
<quoted text>It's about time you made sense.
HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEE, OH, HONEY! YOU KNOW BETTER THAN THAT. THIS NOT MISTER RODGERS YOU PLAYIN' WITH, CRACKER...
THE DEBIL

Sweden

#810901 Nov 24, 2012
YOU CAN PUT ANYTHING YOU WANT IN THE DEBIL'S MOUTH, HE DON' CARE. BUT THERE ONE THING YOU CAIN'T DO: YOU CAIN'T CHANGE THE OUTCOME HERE ONE IOTA. YOU GOIN' DOWN ON HIM. HERE... KISS IT... G'HEAD... SUCK IT IN.... SUCK IT ALL IN...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min Jacques Ottawa 181,900
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 36 min Grau 68,893
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 36 min Earthling-1 49,250
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 42 min barefoot2626 21
The Road to Perdition is strewn with the corpses 57 min Star Thugs Lose 16
Abby 12-22 1 hr Mister Tonka 5
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 71,131
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr Deputy Dog 98,857
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago