Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Read more
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

#810929 Nov 25, 2012
truman wrote:
<quoted text>Thats Right!
One of the best things about this election is that Obama will be able to put together a Supreme Court that can deal with the 21st century instead of the 18th!
Undo some of the damage Neo-Con Repub buttclowns have done to this Nation since Reagan.
Halelujah!
Agreed! America has to get rid of all these deadly guns, shut up right-wing hate radio, stop tying the hands of law enforcement officials and allow President Obama to serve more than two successful terms.
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#810930 Nov 25, 2012
Mortified wrote:
I have never in all my life read such ignorant, hate-filled, racist commentary in all my life and have come to the conclusion that this forum is not worth my time to read. it's just so sad. Who are any of you to say God can't make people any color he chooses. If there was a white man in the White House we wouldn't be hearing any of this diatribe. Think about that. Hypocrits!
God did not make Muslims. They were created in Hell by Allah and sent here by his pal Satan and instructed by Mohammed to torture and kill everybody who doesn't worship Islam at any cost, even the lives of their children. The Muslim culture could have only been created in Hell.
RUSH10ME

Gloucester, VA

#810931 Nov 25, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Agreed! America has to get rid of all these deadly guns, shut up right-wing hate radio, stop tying the hands of law enforcement officials and allow President Obama to serve more than two successful terms.
Not gonna happen , unless you want war right here in our streets and countryside .
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#810932 Nov 25, 2012
Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
How many people do you think are proud to say they are on Food Stamps? I'm sure some people could care less, but I imagine there are many people who would much rather earn money to pay their own way than to have to count on someone else to buy their groceries.
But ghetto-rats are sure proud of their Obamaphones. Everywhere I go they're showing them off. They just wish they could get one the "color they just done gots their nails did".
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#810933 Nov 25, 2012
I wonder what the outcome of the election would have been if one of the requirements to vote was to have a High School diploma or G.E.D.? That would have thinned out about half of Obama's supporters.
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#810934 Nov 25, 2012
Paris Hilton has just opened a ladies handbag shop in Mecca just in time for the annual pilgrimage. Muslims are outraged and are threatening to burn it down and take out a bounty on her life. Well, I guess Muslims aren't all bad.
democrat in training

United States

#810936 Nov 25, 2012
I get confused in the morning sometimes. Can one of my lib brothers or sisters help me out? Ok, I just woke up and need to know what to think and say today.and also should I take my prozac before or after I smoke the crack?
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

#810938 Nov 25, 2012
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Not gonna happen , unless you want war right here in our streets and countryside .
You gun nuts would be no match against Homeland Security and U.N. forces, but it would be fun to watch you try. Imagine a bunch of alcoholic tobacco-chewing deer hunter wannabes against some of the best trained and armed forces in the world. Like I said, it would be fun to watch you shoot at something that could actually shoot back. You guys better get rid of those beer guts, get in shape and learn to run like hell!!
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#810939 Nov 25, 2012
democrat in training wrote:
I get confused in the morning sometimes. Can one of my lib brothers or sisters help me out? Ok, I just woke up and need to know what to think and say today.and also should I take my prozac before or after I smoke the crack?
Due to the mass exodus of employees from Walmart and their record Black Friday losses, maybe you can get a job there. And as luck would have it they don't drug test, so you're a shoe-in as a greeter!
democrat in training

United States

#810940 Nov 25, 2012
Impeach Obama wrote:
<quoted text> Due to the mass exodus of employees from Walmart and their record Black Friday losses, maybe you can get a job there. And as luck would have it they don't drug test, so you're a shoe-in as a greeter!
great idea. Thanks. That counts a 1 more job obama created right? But will they expect me to actualy work?
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#810941 Nov 25, 2012
Impeach Obama wrote:
Breaking News: Walmart employees walked out on Black Friday to protest low wages an benefits. They are anticipating overwhelming public support.
Breaking News: Walmart reported record sales on Black Friday.
Suck on THAT Unions!
Breaking News: Walmart's Black Friday customers are reporting that employees seemed more competent, helpful and well-mannered than in previous years.

Breaking News: The Walmart Greeter's Union is now threatening backlash by putting all the wobbly shopping carts in front.

Interesting, I thought they already did that.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#810942 Nov 25, 2012
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
Short answer, unemployment would remain the same or get worse. That still doesn't sink in, when you have a job like a farmhand picking fruit etc paying an American to do the same job cost double, plus insurance etc etc. Then the farmer can't sell his goods because the Asian Apples are half the cost. Hence the farmer goes broke, anyone who worked for him losses their job and the Chinese buy the farm. Not exactly a good outcome for some BS policy about getting rid of illegals because they form a vital part of the economy & contribute more than they drain.
BTW I'm as white as the driven snow, and yes legalizing drugs is a good idea it would save billion$ and get rid of the gangers in one easy move. They would have to find a new income source like the good ole days and rob some banks or become investment bankers who are also legalized crims dressed in suits.
Talk about a load of BS...did you need a wheel barrel to post all that?

Upon graduating, Walton decided to attend college, hoping to find a better way to help support his family. He attended the University of Missouri - Columbia and majored in economics and was an ROTC officer. During this time, he worked various odd jobs, including waiting tables in exchange for meals. Also during his time in college, Walton joined the estimable Zeta Phi chapter of Beta Theta Pi fraternity. Upon graduating, he was voted "Permanent President" of the class.
Walton joined JCPenney as a management trainee in Des Moines, Iowa three days after graduating from college. This position earned him $75.00 a month. He resigned from this position in 1942 in anticipation of being inducted into the military for service in World War II. In the meantime, he worked at a DuPont munitions plant near Tulsa, Oklahoma.
...Soon afterwards, Walton joined the military in the US Army Intelligence Corps, supervising security at aircraft plants and prisoner of war camps. In this position he served in the continental United States. He eventually reached the rank of captain....
In 1945, after leaving the military, Walton decided he wanted to own a department store...
It was here that Walton pioneered many concepts that would prove to be crucial to his success. Walton made sure the shelves were consistently stocked with a wide range of goods at low prices. His store also stayed open later than most other stores, especially during the Christmas season. He also pioneered the practice of discount merchandizing by buying goods wholesale. This allowed him to buy goods at a lower price, which he passed on to his customers, which drove up his sales volume, which allowed him to negotiate even lower purchase prices with the wholesaler on subsequent purchases. All of these concepts were novel at the time, but Walton put them to practice and the success of his store proved them correct. Due to his innovative approaches, Walton's store led in sales and profits in the Butler Brothers six-state region.....

Now, what is it that YOU don't seem to comprehend about the American way of people WORKING and contributing (not TAKING) for a living-LEGALLY.
Or is it you think people should just be able to roll into this country, be able to remain UNACCOUNTABLE-yet do what ever they want, take what ever they want, without ever having to contribute a dime to America's backbone.

Not at Walmart at least. SHOW and PROVE your legal citizenship for employment purposes please.

Stoopid ozombieTics=no wonder they're commie givverment-dependent.
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#810943 Nov 25, 2012
democrat in training wrote:
<quoted text>great idea. Thanks. That counts a 1 more job obama created right? But will they expect me to actualy work?
Be a greeter. What could be easier? All you have to do is display a fake smile, say "Welcome to Walmart" and give people bad shopping carts. If a customer asks you a question, simply refer him to the second most braindead person, the person at the customer service desk.
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

#810944 Nov 25, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
The danger of second-hand smoke is a myth according to a study by the British Medical Journal. If there is a risk, it is minimal and the association has been overstated according to the researchers.
http://www.cbc.ca/news/story/2003/05/16/smoki...
The obsession with smoking is just political correctness gone amok.
Hospital employees have been fired for smoking in their car on their break.
Entire towns are trying to outlaw it.
Propaganda is everywhere.
But drinking alcohol and smoking marijuana is okay according to the political correct police.
The banning of smoking in restaurants and enclosed places is understandable. But political correctness doesn't know where to draw the line.
That's the slippery slope of Big Brother.
An industrial vacuum to suck out a growing life from a woman's womb by dismembering it is also okay.
Basically, we've lost our minds.
Yes Carol, I read the article you cited and it reveals that the study in question was financed by the tobacco industry. Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit is it?
Yes Carol, I read the article you cited and it reveals that the study in question was financed by the tobacco industry. Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit is it?
gun nut

United States

#810945 Nov 25, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>You gun nuts would be no match against Homeland Security and U.N. forces, but it would be fun to watch you try. Imagine a bunch of alcoholic tobacco-chewing deer hunter wannabes against some of the best trained and armed forces in the world. Like I said, it would be fun to watch you shoot at something that could actually shoot back. You guys better get rid of those beer guts, get in shape and learn to run like hell!!
armed forces members were against obama 3 to 1. Somthing to consider. Also a lot of us gun nut are well trained
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#810946 Nov 25, 2012
Impeach Obama wrote:
<quoted text>Be a greeter. What could be easier? All you have to do is display a fake smile, say "Welcome to Walmart" and give people bad shopping carts. If a customer asks you a question, simply refer him to the second most braindead person, the person at the customer service desk.
One day in 2012, while at a mall, ah spilt muh coffee, when my toe sleeped on a wet spot on thuh floowuh. I loorked at muh coffee, all ovuh that flllwuh, grevious cause ah had just a seep befowuh muh toe sleeped.
Ah next loorked around ta see ifn there might be one of them thar em-ploy-yeez about, tuh report the spillage from sleeping on a spillage, Sho nuff, onw were already poking it's head 'round a cornuh of a store, and seeing muh dismay, was post haste in remedying the situation . Another one, in one those lil kiosk, cheapy spaces, not a few feet away, sayz, yew can go over to such and such a place, and they will help you with that.
Ah said, do you not have a phone in your little cheapy space...(as ah notice another one appearing in the distance with one of them thar mop things)...as ah started to walk away frm the spillage due to a spillage. That cheapy space airhead luhked at me and said "are you just goign to walk off and leave that?" And I started to answer "are you really that lazy AND stoopid?"..but then decided...never mind, no ansuh needed...so I just told her they were lucky tuhday, that I didn't sue her emplyuh and she shold keep her job lol.
gun nut

United States

#810947 Nov 25, 2012
Impeach Obama wrote:
<quoted text>Be a greeter. What could be easier? All you have to do is display a fake smile, say "Welcome to Walmart" and give people bad shopping carts. If a customer asks you a question, simply refer him to the second most braindead person, the person at the customer service desk.
ok I'll give it a try but only if I get $25 an hour and they pay for my birth controll and abortions.
What's a service desk? Is that where they make my meals?
RUSH10ME

Gloucester, VA

#810948 Nov 25, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>You gun nuts would be no match against Homeland Security and U.N. forces, but it would be fun to watch you try. Imagine a bunch of alcoholic tobacco-chewing deer hunter wannabes against some of the best trained and armed forces in the world. Like I said, it would be fun to watch you shoot at something that could actually shoot back. You guys better get rid of those beer guts, get in shape and learn to run like hell!!
U.N forces you say , do you even know what homeland security consists of , no ofcourse you don't , I guess you think homeland security are a well trained fighting unit in fact they are anything but , the VMRC [oyster inspecters] are homeland as are anyone else the goddamned govt. wanted to give tons of fed. dollars and limited training to , you know nothing about it , the US armed forces will not fire on their countrymen by order of a wanna be dictater , thats a fact. Here is another one for ya anyone with a TWIC credential can axcess secure airport and marine terminals , so don't act like homeland is some elite force when in fact they are closer to being nothing more than people who were rejected from the reserves or waiting retirement from almost any law enforcement or rent a cop job out there .
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#810949 Nov 25, 2012
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Kinda like how the democrat potus campaign of 2008 was in largest part supported by record levels donations, namely, big pharma?

OZOMBIETics really is rather appropriatly applied, eh Dupont?
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#810950 Nov 25, 2012
gun nut wrote:
<quoted text>ok I'll give it a try but only if I get $25 an hour and they pay for my birth controll and abortions.
What's a service desk? Is that where they make my meals?
Yew went to thuh same public school as the airhead in the sparkle sparkle glitter glitter cheapo-space kiosk , didn't yewwww

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 39 min Cold Front 69,603
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 56 min PEllen 99,354
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Learn to Read 186,848
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Mothra 52,695
News From the scene of downtown shooting: 'It looked... 7 hr reality is a crutch 1
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 7 hr timmy 71,939
News 3 accused of murder in 2012 shooting 12 hr reality is a crutch 1
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]