Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
749,461 - 749,480 of 1,102,016 Comments Last updated 6 min ago
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#810580 Nov 24, 2012
Disney Breeds Criminals wrote:
Powerful Jews own and control Wall Mart . No wonder Hitler wanted to kill these filthy rotten bastards ! Disney Jews are dangerous queers !
Jews? Top execs are Rob Walton, Mike Duke, Bill Simon, Doug McMillon, Rosalind Brewer, Joel Anderson, Susan Chambers and Neil Ashe. Not exactly the kind of names you'd hear at a Bar Mitzvah.
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#810581 Nov 24, 2012
Execute Cocaine Obama wrote:
This negro homosexual pig is owned and operated by filthy rotten crooked Jews destroying our country . All political parties are crooked and corrupt by powerful Jews . This rotten negro bastard would be executed in other countries . Jews in Hollywood are empowering criminals like spanish negro criminals and anybody who will help them destroy our society like homosexual pigs who most do drugs and spread aids . Reagan help the Bush Family rob the savings and loan. AMERICA IS UNDER ATTACK !
So you don't like blacks, republicans, democrats, gays, jews, actors, Spanish, Reagan, Bush, or Obama. At least you're an equal-opportunity hater.
RUSH10ME

Keysville, VA

#810582 Nov 24, 2012
brown eyes wrote:
<quoted text>You would rather go bear hunting with a switch than mess with me.
Ever killed a man?
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#810583 Nov 24, 2012
Disney Breeds Criminals wrote:
Powerful Jews own and control Wall Mart . No wonder Hitler wanted to kill these filthy rotten bastards ! Disney Jews are dangerous queers !
You folks from Kodiak, Tenn. don't like anybody do you? I'm definitely crossing that off my list of possible vacation places.(By the way, Walt Disney disliked Jews probably more than you do.)
carol

Orlando, FL

#810584 Nov 24, 2012
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
Weak analogy. Smoking is not outlawed and there's move afoot that I know of to ban smoking. There are moves afoot in Republican controlled stated to ban abortion, in some cases even birth control.
There are RESTRICTIONS on smoking in public places where others are forced to inhale the fumes emitted by the smoker. Which is reasonable since smoking bad effects on health are known to affect others.
Abortion, whatever its effects for good or ill on she who has the abortion, does not directly impact the health or physical conditions of others.
If you sit next to me in a cafe or classroom and smoke, I and others are affected by your fumes. It's not simply a matter of what you foolishly choose to do with your own body.
If you opt have an abortion that doesn't affect the physical well being of your classmate or someone sitting next to you. Your classmate or neighbor doesn't also end up with an abortion simply because she was near you. Hence, what you do with your own body in that area---regardless of whether others approve or disapprove--is your concern. Not theirs
The danger of second-hand smoke is a myth according to a study by the British Medical Journal. If there is a risk, it is minimal and the association has been overstated according to the researchers.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/story/2003/05/16/smoki...

The obsession with smoking is just political correctness gone amok.

Hospital employees have been fired for smoking in their car on their break.

Entire towns are trying to outlaw it.

Propaganda is everywhere.

But drinking alcohol and smoking marijuana is okay according to the political correct police.

The banning of smoking in restaurants and enclosed places is understandable. But political correctness doesn't know where to draw the line.

That's the slippery slope of Big Brother.

An industrial vacuum to suck out a growing life from a woman's womb by dismembering it is also okay.

Basically, we've lost our minds.
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

#810585 Nov 24, 2012
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Ever killed a man?
Bend over naked and spell RUN,RUN three times.
carol

Orlando, FL

#810586 Nov 24, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Something tells me Al Qaeda is the modern Boogey Man, on whom lazy and unimaginative parents rely to keep the kiddos in line.
We might as well be warning the young of the 'chupacabra' or the 'zombie Easter Bunny'.
If the "boogey man" had killed 3000 people by flying jet airplanes with families and children as passengers into buildings, you'd have a point.

Please don't tell me you believe Obama's hype that he single-handedly got rid of the "boogey man". It's what got him in trouble right before the election when the "boogey man" killed our ambassador and he tried to convince us it wasn't the "boogey man" but just a figment of our imagination.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#810587 Nov 24, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
The danger of second-hand smoke is a myth according to a study by the British Medical Journal. If there is a risk, it is minimal and the association has been overstated according to the researchers.
http://www.cbc.ca/news/story/2003/05/16/smoki...
The obsession with smoking is just political correctness gone amok.
Hospital employees have been fired for smoking in their car on their break.
Entire towns are trying to outlaw it.
Propaganda is everywhere.
But drinking alcohol and smoking marijuana is okay according to the political correct police.
The banning of smoking in restaurants and enclosed places is understandable. But political correctness doesn't know where to draw the line.
That's the slippery slope of Big Brother.
An industrial vacuum to suck out a growing life from a woman's womb by dismembering it is also okay.
Basically, we've lost our minds.
I'm sorry, but FOX says....

Secondhand smoke kills 42,000 nonsmokers a year in US

The UCSF researchers took a fresh approach by basing their numbers on a chemical called cotinine in the blood, which is a byproduct of smoking proportional to the amount of exposure to tobacco smoke. Most of us have cotinine in our blood; but those who are exposed to lots of secondhand smoke at home or, for example, at a bar, will have higher levels.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/health/2012/10/01/seco...

But if you need to, just deny the science. Everyone will understand why.
Topic Reminder Service

Old Saybrook, CT

#810588 Nov 24, 2012
Barack Obama is a two-term President. End of story, end of topic. Move on, nothing to see here except a bunch of pompous blowhards.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#810589 Nov 24, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
If the "boogey man" had killed 3000 people by flying jet airplanes with families and children as passengers into buildings, you'd have a point.
Please don't tell me you believe Obama's hype that he single-handedly got rid of the "boogey man". It's what got him in trouble right before the election when the "boogey man" killed our ambassador and he tried to convince us it wasn't the "boogey man" but just a figment of our imagination.
Trouble?

lol lol lol

Oh but please describe the backlash!

LOL
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#810590 Nov 24, 2012
Republicans' choice: fantasy follies or reality-based relevance

The GOP's electoral future hangs on whether it prefers the 'conservative entertainment complex' to America as it finds it

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2012/...
RUSH10ME

Gloucester, VA

#810591 Nov 24, 2012
brown eyes wrote:
<quoted text>Bend over naked and spell RUN,RUN three times.
Answer the question.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#810592 Nov 24, 2012
Archconservatives: anger, denial but no acceptance of Obama's victory

....hard-core conservatives continue to reject that they are a minority in a country built on the core principle of liberty that they embrace.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/11/20/politics/tea-pa...
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#810593 Nov 24, 2012
Breaking News: Walmart employees walked out on Black Friday to protest low wages an benefits. They are anticipating overwhelming public support.

Breaking News: Walmart reported record sales on Black Friday.

Suck on THAT Unions!
carol

Orlando, FL

#810594 Nov 24, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Secondhand smoke kills 42,000 nonsmokers a year in US
The UCSF researchers took a fresh approach by basing their numbers on a chemical called cotinine in the blood, which is a byproduct of smoking proportional to the amount of exposure to tobacco smoke. Most of us have cotinine in our blood; but those who are exposed to lots of secondhand smoke at home or, for example, at a bar, will have higher levels.
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/health/2012/10/01/seco...
But if you need to, just deny the science. Everyone will understand why.
An exhaustive long-running study on second-hand smoke and death could find no connection.

The British Medical Journal conducted a 39 year study of 35,561 Californians who had never smoked showed no "causal relationship between exposure to environmental tobacco smoke and tobacco-related mortality." (They also noted "a small effect" can't be ruled out.)

It's all hype perpetrated politically correct bozos. They can produce no study proving their claim that second-hand smoke leads to death.

You just believe whatever they say. And why you're amongst the easily fooled. And why Obama was reelected. And why we're screwed.
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

#810595 Nov 24, 2012
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Answer the question.
Dick Cheney is the killer. Go hunting with him if you like being shot at.
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#810596 Nov 24, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Secondhand smoke kills 42,000 nonsmokers a year in US...
Planned Parenthood kills 300,000 nonsmoking babies a year in the U.S.
carol

Orlando, FL

#810597 Nov 24, 2012
Topic Reminder Service wrote:
Barack Obama is a two-term President. End of story, end of topic. Move on, nothing to see here except a bunch of pompous blowhards.
A small part of me is glad he won a second term. It makes the unstable happy another four years and also gives conservatives another four years to prove we were right all along.

The bozos are driving the bus and you're sitting in the front row enjoying the ride. Sonicfilter is in the back doing the same. But he's doing crude hand gestures to passing cars.
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#810598 Nov 24, 2012
Topic Reminder Service wrote:
Barack Obama is a two-term President.
Not yet.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#810599 Nov 24, 2012
Fantasyland

Denial has poisoned the GOP and threatens the rest of the country too.

This year’s instantly famous declaration by the Romney pollster Neil Newhouse that “we’re not going to let our campaign be dictated by fact-checkers” crystallized the mantra of the entire GOP. The Republican faithful at strata both low and high, from Rush’s dittoheads to the think-tank-affiliated intellectuals, have long since stopped acknowledging any empirical evidence that disputes their insular worldview, no matter how grounded that evidence might be in (God forbid) science or any other verifiable reality, like, say, Census reports or elementary mathematics. No wonder Romney shunned the word Harvard, which awarded him two degrees, even more assiduously than he did Mormon.

http://nymag.com/news/frank-rich/gop-denial-2...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 13 min J RULES 69,108
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 18 min Jacques from Ottawa 177,547
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 35 min litesong 46,389
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 39 min mahz 49,520
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr the wandering girl 4,681
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr andet1987 4,669
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 2 hr andet1987 1,264
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr RACE 97,985
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••