Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#810715 Nov 24, 2012
carol wrote:
Well, it's been fun being outnumbered and still being in the right today.
But Lily is right. It's a beautiful day in Florida and I'm going to enjoy it myself.
Later.
I'm glad you chose to get off your fatazz and run off.

Had I not arrived, I expect you'd be here arguing with Sonic and Lily all day.

They're much gentler on you than I am.

I note you couldn't refute one of my sources, even as I took your attack on the EPA apart, piece by piece.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#810716 Nov 24, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
This was interesting to note:
According to the National Conference of State Legislatures, which tracks party representation in the country’s 50 state governments, Democrats now control all three bases of power — the governorship and both houses of the state legislature — in 14 states and Republicans in 23, with only 12 states sharing power. Nebraska’s unicameral legislature is considered nonpartisan.
Read more: Rising number of states seeing one-party rule - Washington Times http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/nov/...
Follow us:@washtimes on Twitter
Because 49% are on the dole.
RUSH10ME

Gloucester, VA

#810717 Nov 24, 2012
brown eyes wrote:
<quoted text>Real bright. Not the sharpest crayon in the box.
Seems to me he was quite bright in comparrison to all the "professionals", LOL.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#810718 Nov 24, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
right wing delusion knows no boundaries.
your 'right' couldn't, and never would, win the election.
so please.....stay 'right'. Biden and/or Hillary appreciate it.
Hairplugs and the Hil-Bily, and who would pay for all this largess, your delusional pie-in-the-sky, Barack??
RUSH10ME

Gloucester, VA

#810719 Nov 24, 2012
sarah wrote:
omg. please move on and stop being sore loosers. by the way he is half white.
EXACTLY.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#810720 Nov 24, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Deal with what? A president who doesn't listen to the people? A president who won't let a good crisis to go to waste? A president who dismisses half the population and those who represent them?
Never.
A President who recieved over 50% of the popular vote in both his elections!!

The last one to do that was Reagan!!

Put that in your cigarette and smoke it!!

Your bitterness and anger is delightful!!
brown eyes

Blacksburg, VA

#810721 Nov 24, 2012
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Seems to me he was quite bright in comparrison to all the "professionals", LOL.
Similar to OJ an unsolved murder has no statute of limitations. lol
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#810722 Nov 24, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately, republicans were pulled into the "social issue smoke screen to cover-up for failed policies" ruse this time around.
And a few felt so strongly about protecting the unborn, they put their foots in their mouths.
Unfortunately, it goes further that that. What people like Akin and Mourdock were taught in church was a deliberate falsehood generated to sustain the position of opposition to abortion under all circumstances. Their problem was uncritical acceptance of everything they heard from the preacher.

“life under BO”

Since: Sep 12

buena vista

#810723 Nov 24, 2012
brown eyes wrote:
<quoted text>Bush looked like the north end of a south bound mule.
Likely you resemble the north end of a south bound baboon, without the tail.

“life under BO”

buena vista

#810724 Nov 24, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>I take it you had a less than pleasant Thanksgiving?
Take it out on someone else.
Next.
I take it you spent your thanksgiving by yourself on Topix blabbering away.

“life under BO”

buena vista

#810725 Nov 24, 2012
brown eyes wrote:
<quoted text>You know the old saying once you go black you'll never go back.
More like once you go black you raise your half breed kids by yourself. Like Haley Barry's mom.
Cookie

Yorktown, VA

#810726 Nov 24, 2012
Obama is a foodstamp, homosexual, same-sex, q-u-e-e-r- president not to mentio, stupid.

“life under BO”

buena vista

#810727 Nov 24, 2012
Bush Our Worst President wrote:
<quoted text> yes, the bush's have class to destroy a country a booming economy when clinton left office and a surplus in rhe trillions we had, it took bush jr. Less than 8 yrs. To become and earn the title as the most mediocre president america ever had, IMBECILE.
as stupid as you are ignorant as you are dumb. read a book sometime moron.
RUSH10ME

Gloucester, VA

#810728 Nov 24, 2012
brown eyes wrote:
<quoted text>Similar to OJ an unsolved murder has no statute of limitations. lol
The said waterman can never be charged again , no ,zero, nada evidence .9674

“life under BO”

buena vista

#810730 Nov 24, 2012
Bush Our Worst President wrote:
<quoted text> yes, the bush's have class to destroy a country a booming economy when clinton left office and a surplus in rhe trillions we had, it took bush jr. Less than 8 yrs. To become and earn the title as the most mediocre president america ever had, IMBECILE.
Get educated, el stupido:

Posted: Friday, May 18, 2012 1:55 pm | Updated: 10:42 am, Fri May 18, 2012.

6 comments

Among things liberals will say this year is former President Bill Clinton had balanced budgets and ran a surplus, which he gave to former President George W. Bush when he took office.

Neither is true. Mr. Clinton never balanced a budget — ever — during his eight years in office and never ran a surplus!

Giving details, Jeff Dunetz, writing at biggovernment.com in October 2011, says the federal government has two types of debt — public debt and intra-government debt.

Public debt, he said, comprises “securities held by investors outside the federal government, including that held by investors, the Federal Reserve System and foreign, state and local governments. Intra-government debt comprises Treasury securities held in accounts administered by the federal government, such as the Social Security Trust Fund.”

The annual federal government budget deficit, or surplus, is the cash difference between government receipts and spending, said Mr. Dunetz, which at that time ignored intra-governmental transfers,“a trick as intra-governmental debt needs to be repaid just like the publicly held debt.” Using a table of U.S. Treasury figures, he explained how Clinton claimed a surplus in three out of his last four years.

Figures in the table showed that in FY1997 (each fiscal year ends on Sept. 30 of that year), public debt was $3.789667 trillion. No surplus was claimed.

In FY1998, public debt was $3.733864 trillion and surplus claimed was $69.2 billion.

In FY1999, public debt was $3.636104 trillion and surplus claimed was $122.7 billion.

In FY2000, public debt was $3.405303 trillion and surplus claimed was $230 billion.

In FY2001, public debt was $3.339310 trillion. No surplus was claimed.

Noting all the figures included public debt but not intra-governmental debt, Mr. Dunetz said what the Clinton administration did was similar to paying one charge card by using another card but ignoring the fact that it was exceeding its limit and was months overdue in payment. In other words, the administration was using one charge card to pay its debt on another card, all the while immersing itself in more and more debt.

“life under BO”

buena vista

#810731 Nov 24, 2012
new yawk wrote:
They knew it was a Spy Ship, monitoring their Wartime Transmitions.
Like I stated: The US had no business involved in Israel's War with 3 other Arab Nations. Spying!
Well, people get killed for spying.
And who knows the minds of The Israeli's ( Generals ) really don't trust anybody. Should they?
Should we? Why is Obama so trusting of Putin? Big mistake.
They are Irans closest ally. And Iran doesn't like us much.
Even less when they get their NUKE!
Great Henry Kissinger quote, btw.
PS And if Israel or any other Nation intercepted our transmissions which conflicted with fact and truth, we'd fire and kill too, ally or not.
<quoted text>
F ing hilarious, another idiot. We'll stop the "spying" when we stop the billions in aid, ok? Israel owes it's very existence to the US, I'd say a little gratitude was in order.
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

#810732 Nov 24, 2012
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>The said waterman can never be charged again , no ,zero, nada evidence .9674
Double Jeopardy the waterman may have had his reasons.

“life under BO”

buena vista

#810733 Nov 24, 2012
Usuallyunique wrote:
we need to raise taxes on the rich!!!!!go back to the taxes of the 40's, 50's, and 60's!!!!
We need less people on welfare, go back to the work ethic of the 40's, 50's and sixties!!!!!!!! We need less men shirking their responsibility towards their bastard children!!!!! We need fewer young girls spreading their legs for strangers and getting pregnant!!!!!!!!

“life under BO”

buena vista

#810734 Nov 24, 2012
chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not going to give you grief though I am from Illinois, but I agree with you. Also, remember Mark says this is the land of little dick durbin as well.
sorry, but I bailed out of shitty Illinois decades ago. Too much Chicago.

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

#810735 Nov 24, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
Tweet of the Day:
Wal-Mart's poverty wages force employees to rely on $2.66 billion in government help every year, or about $420,000 per store.
—@ClintonMath via web
walmarts wages have nothing to do with government help going to the employees.the company pays for entry level unskilled labor.its your responsibilty to support your needs not the store. If you need or want somnething that pays better then get off your ass and get the skills needed to move up. Why is it you libs can't. Do anything for yourselves? Do you need some one to hold you're damn hand for you're entire lives? I know you need to balme someone for you're lack of personal responibilty and actions ,so look in a mirror and blame the first person you see.the only one that can make you successfull is you, not you're employer not a union and not the governments handouts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy Nov 26 3 min Mister Tonka 4
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min wojar 180,893
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 14 min litesong 48,579
EverGreen Belgrade 40 min Bozidar Jankovic 10
last post wins! (Apr '13) 1 hr Hatti_Hollerand 392
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr Hatti_Hollerand 4,871
World's Best Photo Art 2 hr WOW 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 9 hr primetime justice 98,694
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:01 pm PST

NFL 2:01PM
Shaun Phillips claimed by Indianapolis Colts
NBC Sports 2:31 PM
Kyle Fuller, Riley Reiff and Reggie Bush all questionable for Turkey Day
ESPN 2:35 PM
Cardinals' Bush: No 'fair shake' with Bears
NBC Sports 3:55 PM
Will Lions bad offense or Bears bad defense step up?
NBC Sports 4:15 PM
Washington benches RGIII, Colt McCoy to start