Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#810679 Nov 24, 2012
brown eyes wrote:
<quoted text>Have you heard of the charge conspiracy to commit murder? But eventually all charges were dropped because the witness would not testify out of fear. This happened in the nineties. The defendant was guilty of shaking a baby so hard he broke it's leg because the baby would not stop crying. He also killed a man over a poker game as a juvenile and didn't serve one day. It's the same for baby shaking murderers.
I think that poster was shaken as a baby. Suffers from shake and bake syndrome

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#810680 Nov 24, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Deal with what? A president who doesn't listen to the people? A president who won't let a good crisis to go to waste? A president who dismisses half the population and those who represent them?
Never.
Uh, I hate to remind you, but the Twit ended up with 47% of the popular vote.

Rather fitting, after his 47% comments, eh??

Keep talking, Carol.

With folks like you behind them, I'm sure the Republiclowns will lose even more elections going forward. That's a good thing!!

BTW, how's Allen West doing these days?? Why did TP candidates get demolished in the last election??

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
carol

Orlando, FL

#810681 Nov 24, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, as long as abortion and gay marriage are outlawed, then all else is fine. Just sayin....
Abortion will never be outlawed as long as progressive secularism is the new religion.

Gay marriage will eventually become the new definition of societal standards.

Until some crazy person wants to marry his sister just to prove he can under the new definition of marriage.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#810682 Nov 24, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
And this "Tufts University Nutrition Navigator" is all-knowing, all-conclusive and has no other agenda, I supppose.
I remember many of those scares in my lifetime.
But people now eat sugar substitutes and eggs like they're going out of style even though they were avoided like the plague during those scares.
Anyone who is "industry-friendly" is under attack these days. It's the new fundamentally transformed America we were promised.
"...Anyone who is "industry-friendly" is under attack these days...." - As it should be.

BTW, the Tufts group has disappeared.

But I cannot believe your source supported DDT. They probably thing Agent Orange give you vitamin C!

Location hidden

#810683 Nov 24, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
And this "Tufts University Nutrition Navigator" is all-knowing, all-conclusive and has no other agenda, I supppose.
I remember many of those scares in my lifetime.
But people now eat sugar substitutes and eggs like they're going out of style even though they were avoided like the plague during those scares.
Anyone who is "industry-friendly" is under attack these days. It's the new fundamentally transformed America we were promised.
Seek mental health, Carol.

Your ignorance is off the charts.

Fact is, some suger substitutes are not healthy.

Fact is, eggs are dangerous for some people to eat. Esp. those like yourself, who take statins for high cholesterol.

Fact is, you're a fool who's in denial.
carol

Orlando, FL

#810684 Nov 24, 2012
<quoted text>
You abhor political correctness? Controlling people? Scaring people into submission?
OMG, my ribs are hurting.
Then go lie down. You'll feel better when your denial overpowers common sense again.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#810685 Nov 24, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Deal with what? A president who doesn't listen to the people? A president who won't let a good crisis to go to waste? A president who dismisses half the population and those who represent them?
Never.
You should be grateful that we have a President to listens to the people and fight for their rights. Including you.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#810686 Nov 24, 2012
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>"...Anyone who is "industry-friendly" is under attack these days...." - As it should be.
BTW, the Tufts group has disappeared.
But I cannot believe your source supported DDT. They probably thing Agent Orange give you vitamin C!
Oh yes, Agent Orange; my brother died from exposure to it in Korea.

Ever read about the atrocities and birth defects of children in Iraq after our use of white phosphorous?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#810687 Nov 24, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Then go lie down. You'll feel better when your denial overpowers common sense again.
lol! You know what's funny? Some cons like to use the term "common sense" interchangeably with the term "political correctness."

Location hidden

#810688 Nov 24, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you enjoy drinking and defend others who have that same right even if they get in a car and drive?
Do you enjoy a greasy burger and fries from time to time even if it's causing obesity among children?
Be careful. The politcally correct police will soon take away something you enjoy because they know what's best.
It's that slippery slope of Big Brother. It's here and only needs to gain a little more momentum.
Which Big Brother??

The one who wants to outlaw abortions?? The ones who seek to deny women's rights??

You're completely crazy, Carol.

----------

""Egg yolks almost as bad as smoking

RHEANA MURRAY

Friday, August 17, 2012

Think twice before you bite into a hearty breakfast of eggs benedict slathered in hollandaise sauce — you may as well be lighting up, according to a new study.

In terms of cardiovascular risks, the yolk-based sauce that makes the dish so good is almost as bad for you as smoking cigarettes, researchers in Canada found.

“One jumbo chicken egg yolk has about 237 milligrams of cholesterol,” study author Dr. David Spence told CNN.

Spence explains that eating large amounts of cholesterol causes plaque buildup in the blood vessels, the same way smoking does.""

\\--------

I'm glad you smoke, Carol. I'm glad you're overweight. I'm glad you have high cholesterol. I'm glad you have diabetes.

You serve as a bad example to us all. As your health declines, you'll be the one slipping off the oxygen mask to have a puff on your cigarette.

After all, it's not bad for you, right??

Stay in denial. Nature will flush you down the drain early. And you daughter will say "I tried to get Mom to stop abusing her health".
carol

Orlando, FL

#810689 Nov 24, 2012
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>You should go to Somalia then. They have no government.
Enjoy anarchy... er.... "freedom" there!
You apparently have no concept of freedom versus political correctness. They are complete opposites. PC is another way to control people through repeated lies and scare tactics. Meant for the easily fooled.
brown eyes

Christiansburg, VA

#810690 Nov 24, 2012
<quoted text>
I think that poster was shaken as a baby. Suffers from shake and bake syndrome
lol How are you lily?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#810691 Nov 24, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
No, not going to lay down, it's a beautiful breezy day and I am going to go to the beach and jog off this Thanksgiving food!! My daughter is home from school for the weekend.

I am against government legislating human behavior.

These are two different issues.

However, I am in favor of the government having in place safety standards against being poisoned by unscrupulous corporations whose only concern is to make a buck, no matter the cost to Americans, or all human beings.

People can still smoke, and drink. Drinking and driving is not illegal, being over the limit is. I'm in favor of legalizing pot too.
I'm not in favor of entrapment by the police regarding drinking and driving, or red light cameras or no knock warrants or random police pulling people over to harrass them.
The various things you mentioned have nothing to do with the President or national politics. Those are all local issues, school board issues, usually being brought forth by parents (re school lunches, soft drinks etc)
carol

Orlando, FL

#810692 Nov 24, 2012
<quoted text>
You should be grateful that we have a President to listens to the people and fight for their rights. Including you.
Exactly whose rights is he fighting for Lily?

The rights of women to kill their unborn?
The rights of manipulators to manipulate a broken system?
The rights of progressive secularists to silence Christians?
The rights of the unemployed to rely on big government?
The rights of have-nots to take from those who have?

Or are you talking about other rights I'm missing?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#810693 Nov 24, 2012
brown eyes wrote:
<quoted text>lol How are you lily?
I'm "shaken" with laughter!! It's a beautiful day in sunny Florida!
70 degrees, not a cloud in the sky, lovely breeze! Heading to the beach for a walk/jog!!
Yourself?
carol

Orlando, FL

#810694 Nov 24, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Seek mental health, Carol.
Your ignorance is off the charts.
Fact is, some suger substitutes are not healthy.
Fact is, eggs are dangerous for some people to eat. Esp. those like yourself, who take statins for high cholesterol.
Fact is, you're a fool who's in denial.
A lot of things aren't healthy but are only harmful in massive amounts.

It's common sense. Something you lack.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#810695 Nov 24, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
You apparently have no concept of freedom versus political correctness. They are complete opposites. PC is another way to control people through repeated lies and scare tactics. Meant for the easily fooled.
This is so interesting to me; you are so pumped up about wanting to allow the corporations to be able to poison us, ruin our environment, burn all the trees, drill on all our shorelines, destroy all fauna; but:
You want the government to be able to rape a woman with a vaginal probe; want her to prove she was raped to get an abortion!! Want her to be forced to bear the rapists baby; want the rapist to have visitation rights (31 states); but: you don't want that mother and child to have healthcare.

You are sure screwed up in "la cabeza"

Why do you hate women Carol?

Location hidden

#810696 Nov 24, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you enjoy drinking and defend others who have that same right even if they get in a car and drive?
Do you enjoy a greasy burger and fries from time to time even if it's causing obesity among children?
Be careful. The politcally correct police will soon take away something you enjoy because they know what's best.
It's that slippery slope of Big Brother. It's here and only needs to gain a little more momentum.
Your view of 'political correctness' is as ignorant as your views on politics and religion.

If you're too stupid to face the 'common sense' that scientists and doctors tell us about smoking and eating, that's fine.

But don't dare call it 'political correctness'.

'Political correctness' is a conservative issue, forcing people to adhere to an anti-science, anti-fact outlook on life.

Best example is the 'Creationism' you nitwits are trying to force on others.

All of it total nonsense, laughed at by the entire cientific community.

Yet wingnuts like you want to force a phony, religion based set of ignorance onto the public.

Evolution is a proven science.

Creationism is a knee jerk reaction of the simple minded, folks like you.
carol

Orlando, FL

#810697 Nov 24, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
slippery slope.
"Get Out of my Panties!"
get it? GOP.
We'd like to, believe me. Liberals won't allow us to stay out of their panties or their bedrooms. They want us to be silent when they suck a growing life out of their wombs.

Maybe if you all kept your sex lives to yourselves and took birth control pills to begin with.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#810698 Nov 24, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly whose rights is he fighting for Lily?
The rights of women to kill their unborn?
The rights of manipulators to manipulate a broken system?
The rights of progressive secularists to silence Christians?
The rights of the unemployed to rely on big government?
The rights of have-nots to take from those who have?
Or are you talking about other rights I'm missing?
LOL! Go take a walk, you're losing yer minduh!

but, I will respond before I go:

The rights of women to make decisions over their own lives and bodies; abortion is legal in this country
Manipulators who manipulate a broken system? Are you talking about Mitt?
No one is trying to silence Christians, that's a lie.
Christians are attempting to impose their religion on the rest of the population
The haves are continuing to take from the have nots ($420,000 per Walmart store)
Unemployment insurance is just that; insurance that each employee pays into in the event that he becomes unemployed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 16 min OzRitz 49,350
Chicago police stop black motorists more, ACLU ... 24 min Go Blue Forever 3
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 31 min Jonah1 51,295
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 1 hr Breezy _Soul 1,538
koi meri paryshani door kar sakta ha ?? 1 hr reality is a crutch 2
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr Breezy _Soul 4,795
last post wins! (Apr '13) 2 hr Hatti_Hollerand 408
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr Learn to Read 182,146
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 6:00AM