Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
749,381 - 749,400 of 1,080,431 Comments Last updated 13 min ago

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>...you are just a smidgeon more juvenile?
<quoted text>I will applaud your every effort to climb out of the gene pool.
<quoted text>Don't be such a baby, Ruth.
:)
I have the heart of a youth, the wisdom of an elder and the humor of a romantic fool. But I don't have a damned pizza oven.

Being the promiscuous rascal that I am, I am the gene pool:}

Cast thy bread upon the waters: for thou shalt find it after many days. But surely poop and chocolate bars float, too. Eat the returning bread and chocolate while leaving a charitable amount of poop to your neighborhood Liberal - the one with the sh*t-eatin' grin on his face.
Bush Our Worst President

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Never take a hug from a Liberal unless you left your wallet at home and your wearing nose-plugs.
never vote republican unless you're willing to sleep in a dumpster.
Hispanic

Grand Prairie, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Bush Our Worst President wrote:
<quoted text> never vote republican unless you're willing to sleep in a dumpster.
Prove it a-hole.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

stop aid 2 israel USA 1st wrote:
<quoted text>so people with no skills should starve bashed not respected in your world ?
Gee Whiz another Chicago Demorat grageeeite of the school of Rhambo Emanual.....? There is 'free' schooling paid for by the taxpayer? There shouldn't be.. anyone without an education. Even trade schools offer something...

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>But Elmo's boie, Oops that's voice isn't it?? Was shown the door??
Elmo saw everything. But he'll never tell.

Sesame St. has more than one Big Bird and even more azzholes...

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Bush Our Worst President wrote:
<quoted text> never vote republican unless you're willing to sleep in a dumpster.
Never hug a Liberal from the front.

Proper etiquette, ya know...
stop aid 2 israel USA 1st

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Barros Serrano wrote:
You deserve death boy, but not a quick one.
typical Jew ! Threatening others for exposing the truth.

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
It's no secret that antisemitic scum like you are quickly referred to the appropriate “agencies” for action.
How long you figure it takes them to get your name and location from a Topix ID? About 15 minutes.
And then the fun begins!
You deserve death boy, but not a quick one.
Remember... Mossad is watching, Nazi scum.
I'm a NAZI because i'm pro America huh ?? I'm a NAZI because i dont want US taxpayers supporting Israel but Americans huh . Dont worry there are many patriotic Jews who share same sentiments .

You're something else . WOW
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I have the heart of a youth, the wisdom of an elder and the humor of a romantic fool. But I don't have a damned pizza oven.
Being the promiscuous rascal that I am, I am the gene pool:}
Cast thy bread upon the waters: for thou shalt find it after many days. But surely poop and chocolate bars float, too. Eat the returning bread and chocolate while leaving a charitable amount of poop to your neighborhood Liberal - the one with the sh*t-eatin' grin on his face.
I heard you killed that sh*t eating dog. You climbed a tree and starved it to death.
Bush Our Worst President

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Hispanic wrote:
<quoted text>Prove it a-hole.
Greed baby, GREED.
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah let's pity the poor Walton family that controls wealth equal to the bottom 40% of society. Let's demonize the workers who make that wealth possible and who want a decent living wage and working conditions. Just maybe if they were paid more they wouldn't be part of the 47% that doesn't make enough to pay federal income taxes.
You're an idiot!
Most low level Walmart workers are convicted felons or people who got kicked out of the military and probably couldn't get a job at a car wash. They should just shut up, go to work and be glad that they even have a job. The Walton family is doing them a favor by giving them a chance.
David lane

Fort Ripley, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>I'm a NAZI because i'm pro America huh ?? I'm a NAZI because i dont want US taxpayers supporting Israel but Americans huh . Dont worry there are many patriotic Jews who share same sentiments .
You're something else . WOW
your not a Nazi ,your a fool who trys to pretend you know somthing about zog. Stop makeing a fool of yourself. 14/88
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey stupid! A ceasefire has been established. The whole thing stated because the Israelis assasinated a Palestinian official, so who's the terrorists.
There is no Benghazigate you effing liar, it's just another faux scandal being created by the right wing.
You're an idiot!
The ceasefire was brokered by the Egyptian president, not Obama. The "Palestenian official" you speak of was the leader of the terror group Hamas and was responsible for the murders of scores of Israeli citizens. You're an idiot!

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Impeach Obama wrote:
<quoted text>Most low level Walmart workers are convicted felons or people who got kicked out of the military and probably couldn't get a job at a car wash. They should just shut up, go to work and be glad that they even have a job. The Walton family is doing them a favor by giving them a chance.
Waltons are the biggest criminals of them all . They murdered thousands in Walmart sweatshops in China .They stealing from Americans .

Go to your local Walmart and see who's really works there

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

David lane wrote:
<quoted text> your not a Nazi ,your a fool who trys to pretend you know somthing about zog. Stop makeing a fool of yourself. 14/88
I have Jewish friends i have Negro friends I voted for a Negro .I'm not a Nazi .i'm a troll .hee heee
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Really and this information comes from where? Directly from your azz?
The unions don't want people doing their own repairs. They say people who do are "stealing food right out of the union's families' mouths." In that area you're not even allowed to so much as drive a nail into your own home unless you're a "licensed contractor". You can't be a licensed contractor unless you're in a union.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

brown eyes wrote:
<quoted text>I heard you killed that sh*t eating dog. You climbed a tree and starved it to death.
You hear a lot of things that sane people don't. You are unique.
David lane

Fort Ripley, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

<quoted text>I have Jewish friends i have Negro friends I voted for a Negro .I'm not a Nazi .i'm a troll .hee heee
you're a fool noe the less. 14/88

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
your neighborhood Liberal - the one with the sh*t-eatin' grin on his face.
You'd know. I defer to your obvious familiarity with the contents of other folks''grins'.
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey stupid! Most of the people on food stamps do work but are paid so little that they're eligible for them. A whole lot of them work for Wal-Mart.
You're an idiot!
Most people on food stamps sell them to buy drugs and alcohol. Because of the rampant abuse, many states are now imposing drug tests in order for people to qualify. Most people who work at Walmart are ex-convicts and parolees who, without Walmart's compassion, couldn't get a job at all. You're an idiot.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

36 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 45 min Natual should be respect 48,918
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 49 min fearless 67,968
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Jews against gambling 68,380
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr LRS 174,663
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 2 hr andet1987 465
No people will be punchlines in 'Racist Jokes 101' 2 hr FOOK U2 Azz Holes 6
McCarthy: 'Very good leads' in investigation in... 2 hr McCarthy B An Azz Hole 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 11 hr Sublime1 97,539
Abby 7-24 Thu Pippa 42
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search