Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
749,361 - 749,380 of 1,099,823 Comments Last updated 16 min ago
Bush Our Worst President

El Monte, CA

#810470 Nov 23, 2012
Hispanic wrote:
<quoted text>Prove it a-hole.
Greed baby, GREED.
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#810471 Nov 23, 2012
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah let's pity the poor Walton family that controls wealth equal to the bottom 40% of society. Let's demonize the workers who make that wealth possible and who want a decent living wage and working conditions. Just maybe if they were paid more they wouldn't be part of the 47% that doesn't make enough to pay federal income taxes.
You're an idiot!
Most low level Walmart workers are convicted felons or people who got kicked out of the military and probably couldn't get a job at a car wash. They should just shut up, go to work and be glad that they even have a job. The Walton family is doing them a favor by giving them a chance.
David lane

Rogers, MN

#810472 Nov 23, 2012
stop aid 2 israel USA 1st wrote:
<quoted text>I'm a NAZI because i'm pro America huh ?? I'm a NAZI because i dont want US taxpayers supporting Israel but Americans huh . Dont worry there are many patriotic Jews who share same sentiments .
You're something else . WOW
your not a Nazi ,your a fool who trys to pretend you know somthing about zog. Stop makeing a fool of yourself. 14/88
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#810473 Nov 23, 2012
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey stupid! A ceasefire has been established. The whole thing stated because the Israelis assasinated a Palestinian official, so who's the terrorists.
There is no Benghazigate you effing liar, it's just another faux scandal being created by the right wing.
You're an idiot!
The ceasefire was brokered by the Egyptian president, not Obama. The "Palestenian official" you speak of was the leader of the terror group Hamas and was responsible for the murders of scores of Israeli citizens. You're an idiot!
stop aid 2 israel USA 1st

Chicago, IL

#810474 Nov 23, 2012
Impeach Obama wrote:
<quoted text>Most low level Walmart workers are convicted felons or people who got kicked out of the military and probably couldn't get a job at a car wash. They should just shut up, go to work and be glad that they even have a job. The Walton family is doing them a favor by giving them a chance.
Waltons are the biggest criminals of them all . They murdered thousands in Walmart sweatshops in China .They stealing from Americans .

Go to your local Walmart and see who's really works there

Chicago, IL

#810475 Nov 23, 2012
David lane wrote:
<quoted text> your not a Nazi ,your a fool who trys to pretend you know somthing about zog. Stop makeing a fool of yourself. 14/88
I have Jewish friends i have Negro friends I voted for a Negro .I'm not a Nazi .i'm a troll .hee heee
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#810476 Nov 23, 2012
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Really and this information comes from where? Directly from your azz?
The unions don't want people doing their own repairs. They say people who do are "stealing food right out of the union's families' mouths." In that area you're not even allowed to so much as drive a nail into your own home unless you're a "licensed contractor". You can't be a licensed contractor unless you're in a union.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#810477 Nov 23, 2012
brown eyes wrote:
<quoted text>I heard you killed that sh*t eating dog. You climbed a tree and starved it to death.
You hear a lot of things that sane people don't. You are unique.
David lane

Rogers, MN

#810478 Nov 23, 2012
stop aid 2 israel USA 1st wrote:
<quoted text>I have Jewish friends i have Negro friends I voted for a Negro .I'm not a Nazi .i'm a troll .hee heee
you're a fool noe the less. 14/88

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#810479 Nov 23, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
your neighborhood Liberal - the one with the sh*t-eatin' grin on his face.
You'd know. I defer to your obvious familiarity with the contents of other folks''grins'.
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#810480 Nov 23, 2012
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey stupid! Most of the people on food stamps do work but are paid so little that they're eligible for them. A whole lot of them work for Wal-Mart.
You're an idiot!
Most people on food stamps sell them to buy drugs and alcohol. Because of the rampant abuse, many states are now imposing drug tests in order for people to qualify. Most people who work at Walmart are ex-convicts and parolees who, without Walmart's compassion, couldn't get a job at all. You're an idiot.
RUSH10ME

Keysville, VA

#810481 Nov 23, 2012
brown eyes wrote:
<quoted text>I heard you killed that sh*t eating dog. You climbed a tree and starved it to death.
Your mamma can't be starved to death ,unless you hide her foodstamps under her work clothes .
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#810482 Nov 23, 2012
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Another irrelevant idiotic post from the inane right.
And Kennedy was assassinated by a man who was upset over a YouTube video.
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#810484 Nov 23, 2012
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for reminding everyone what an ignorant racist sack of crap you are.
And the guns are being furnished to the gangs by Obama and Eric Holder. That and free abortions are their way of thinning out the minority population since Reagan failed to do it by inventing aids and crack. They actually hate minorities because most of them are felons who can't vote.
brown eyes

Blacksburg, VA

#810485 Nov 23, 2012
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Your mamma can't be starved to death ,unless you hide her foodstamps under her work clothes .
Let's put in a whorehouse together. You can run it by hand until we get some women.
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

#810486 Nov 23, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning. Have a nice Thanksgiving?
Thanksgiving is nothing more than a holiday created by giant corporations to boost their profits. Why else would anybody create a holiday that celebrated the slaughter of millions of animals while destroying people's health and overwhelming the nation's already stressed transportation system. Fortunately no other nation celebrates it.

Chicago, IL

#810487 Nov 23, 2012
Impeach Obama wrote:
<quoted text>And the guns are being furnished to the gangs by Obama and Eric Holder. That and free abortions are their way of thinning out the minority population since Reagan failed to do it by inventing aids and crack. They actually hate minorities because most of them are felons who can't vote.
No secret Reagan introduced crack cocaine and HIV in predominantly Negro neighborhoods . Reagan created generations of minimum wage ,part time workers
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#810488 Nov 23, 2012
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>But Elmo's boie, Oops that's voice isn't it?? Was shown the door??
Like the Catholic Church and FDLS, the Sesame Street staff and other PBS employees have a long dark history of child abuse. Elmogate is just the tip of the iceberg.
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#810489 Nov 23, 2012
Patriot wrote:
Obama Commits $6 Bil to Make Asia Green
November 21, 2012
In the midst of an economic crisis and a looming fiscal cliff, Obama has committed $6 Billion for a “sustainable energy” partnership with Asia. You can’t help but wonder what he's thinking! It’s bad enough that he’s blown hundreds of millions of dollars on failed clean energy programs in the United States!
http://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2012/11/oba...
He believes the Chinese are better at most things than Americans are.
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#810490 Nov 23, 2012
Bill Clinton wrote:
<quoted text>You don't have to worry about getting pregnant ,since you are getting it in the azz all the time.
You're just a racist, sexist homophobe.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 34 min Grand Birther 177,346
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 1 hr _Zoey_ 7,745
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 1 hr _Zoey_ 296
Danger! It is horrible, rotten luck to hug a w... 1 hr Unlucky man 1
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr _Zoey_ 4,648
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr _Zoey_ 4,663
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr Cali Girl 2014dal 49,448
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr Phil Indeblanc 97,916
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••