Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
749,321 - 749,340 of 1,083,813 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

stop aid 2 israel USA 1st wrote:
<quoted text>so people with no skills should starve bashed not respected in your world ?
That's what safety nets ARE for. NO starving in America!

GOD bless America, out families, our troops, the Constitution and TERM LIMITS on the office of POTUS (mostly because of that facsist-commie prevention thing lol)

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"no war 4 israel USA first"
So I take it you are for a billion or so in American dollars going to Egypt, or the billions that go to Pakistan, Iraq, Afghanistan so the nutcases in those countries can blow themselves up and take innocent civilians with them.
Peace
But if we didn't give them that money they wouldn't love and respect us like they do. We haven't yet heard what the Palestinian cease fire cost us, guaranteed it's a couple hundred million.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

McWalmars r killing USA wrote:
<quoted text>tax the super-rich who robbing American people blind .
Average Walmart CEO makes few billions a year whereas average Walmart employee make 14K a year .
Stuff like that will always be.

Just THESE days, there's not much other moral and ethical option other than to ask the uberwealthy to start contributing a little more -again.

BUT, that should also go with CAPPING and CURBING out of control and often highly ABUSED UNearned social entitlements.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
But if we didn't give them that money they wouldn't love and respect us like they do. We haven't yet heard what the Palestinian cease fire cost us, guaranteed it's a couple hundred million.
Flipping terrorists--need to get their heads out their arses of barbaric dark ages, and live ion the REAL world like everyone else has to.

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>you dont want average Americans to strive . You hate to see your fellow countryman insured , you hate to see your fellow countryman making more than minimum wage ..List goes on .. What you do want is more guns so people can kill each other although im pro 2 amendment myself
that not true at all. I want every american to have the oppertunitys to achieve all they can.the diference is I believe that it is the persons responsibilty to make it happen .success is earned not handed out.
Natty Bumppo

Kalispell, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
Okie Doke, let's look. I was educated in Public School System. Same system my Mother taught in for 26+ years. And?
Hahahah, what a boob. You've just proved the point. You're one of the dumbest libs on here and you went to a piss poor public school where your mother taught. Dumb mother equal dumb son/daughter/transvestite or whatever the f--k you are. For your information, "And?" is not a sentence. Big fat F for English class today.
Natty Bumppo

Kalispell, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

McWalmars r killing USA wrote:
<quoted text>tax the super-rich who robbing American people blind .
Average Walmart CEO makes few billions a year whereas average Walmart employee make 14K a year .
Let me guess, you're one of the dumb f--ks making $8.00 and hour and not a CEO. Should have stayed in school like your mama told you to and studied a little harder and you wouldn't be sweeping the floor. The answer is not to "steal" from the rich. That's what communists and people like Obama do. The answer is to get off your dead ass and work harder. Quit asking other people to help pay your way dumbass.
McWalmars r killing USA

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

moshx wrote:
<quoted text>that not true at all. I want every american to have the oppertunitys to achieve all they can.the diference is I believe that it is the persons responsibilty to make it happen .success is earned not handed out.
what a paradox . Romney never achieved anything in his life by himself all was given to Mitt yet you want to see him in power
McWalmars r killing USA

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Natty Bumppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me guess, you're one of the dumb f--ks making $8.00 and hour and not a CEO. Should have stayed in school like your mama told you to and studied a little harder and you wouldn't be sweeping the floor. The answer is not to "steal" from the rich. That's what communists and people like Obama do. The answer is to get off your dead ass and work harder. Quit asking other people to help pay your way dumbass.
No ,i don't work . I go to 50K a year school here in Chicago . I bet you never saw 50K cash in your pathetic life ! HA HA HA HA HA

In fact i CAN GUARANTEE you never saw 50K in your life !

heee heee . Blue collar scums like you i despise
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

At the time of Israel's "Six Day War" with Egypt, The USS Liberty was in International waters North of The Sinai Peninsula, about 29.3 miles Northwest from the Egyptian City of Arish. Spying!

"Though it was concluded it was an accident -**Others, including survivors of the attack, have rejected these conclusions and maintain that the attack was deliberate."

**I agree. And with good reason. Israel didn't want The US spying on their War Time Communications.
America should have stayed out of The War Zone!
Therefore, I don't fault Israel for firing on The USS Liberty under these conditions.

A Technical Research Ship. What exactly was being researched?

Technical Research Ship:
USS Liberty (AGTR-5) Spy Ship; Technical Research Ships were used by the United States Navy during the 1960s to gather Intelligence by monitoring the Electronic Communications of Nations in various parts of The World. At the time these ships were active, The Mission of the ships was covert and discussion of the true mission was prohibited ("classified information").

The Mission of the ships was publicly given as "conducting research into atmospheric and communications phenomena".
However, the true mission was more or less an open secret and the ships were commonly referred to as "Spy Ships".

No apology necessary. But accepted. Thanks for the clarification.
And I'll extend an apology for the "goofy bastard and O'Stupido".
My apology . Israel bombed USS Liberty killing 40 American soliders <quoted text>
McWalmars r killing USA

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Israel's spying on US for decades.You know who Pollard is ?
Rosenbergs the Jewish couple have sold America's nuclear secrets hence endangering our national security forever . Should we kill off the Jews ??

israel will cease to exist sooner or later with no real friends .Our friendship is artificial .
new yawk wrote:
At the time of Israel's "Six Day War" with Egypt, The USS Liberty was in International waters North of The Sinai Peninsula, about 29.3 miles Northwest from the Egyptian City of Arish. Spying!
"Though it was concluded it was an accident -**Others, including survivors of the attack, have rejected these conclusions and maintain that the attack was deliberate."
**I agree. And with good reason. Israel didn't want The US spying on their War Time Communications.
America should have stayed out of The War Zone!
Therefore, I don't fault Israel for firing on The USS Liberty under these conditions.
A Technical Research Ship. What exactly was being researched?
Technical Research Ship:
USS Liberty (AGTR-5) Spy Ship; Technical Research Ships were used by the United States Navy during the 1960s to gather Intelligence by monitoring the Electronic Communications of Nations in various parts of The World. At the time these ships were active, The Mission of the ships was covert and discussion of the true mission was prohibited ("classified information").
The Mission of the ships was publicly given as "conducting research into atmospheric and communications phenomena".
However, the true mission was more or less an open secret and the ships were commonly referred to as "Spy Ships".
No apology necessary. But accepted. Thanks for the clarification.
And I'll extend an apology for the "goofy bastard and O'Stupido".
<quoted text>
McWalmars r killing USA

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Surviving 'Liberty' crew members would not be silenced. They kept demanding an open inquiry and tried to tell their story of deliberate attack to the media. Israel's government worked behind the scenes to thwart these efforts, going so far as having American pro-Israel groups accuse 'Liberty's' survivors of being 'anti-Semites' and 'Israel-haters.' Major TV networks cancelled interviews with the crew. A book about the 'Liberty' by crewman James Ennes' was dropped from distribution.

This is Jews at their bests . No wonder Germans did what they did
stop aid 2 israel USA 1st

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Why did Israel try to sink a naval vessel of its benefactor and ally? Most likely because 'Liberty's' intercepts flatly contradicted Israel's claim, made at the war's beginning on 5 June, that Egypt had attacked Israel, and that Israel's massive air assault on three Arab nations was in retaliation.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Vicious cycle.
"Even if America currently did not have an UNEMPLOYMENT problem, it would still have a spending problem"
Wonder how many people went a spending-what they cannot afford and wayyyy beyond their means tuday.
The T(axed) E(nough) A(lready drained dry) Party
CAP, CURB, B-U-D-G-E-T, balance and live with the means again
because Uncley Sam is broke and can't float stupidity and ignorance anymore!
Welcome to OUR geneRATIONAL realities!!
I LIKE it!!!

“The truth will be told”

Since: Mar 12

by miss Stoned Cold

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

proud2bwhite wrote:
<quoted text>when you support lib policy you support slavery . Asking one to provide for themselves is not bigotry,being against gay agenda is not racist. No one wants to live in the past but there is no future for a people with no values. Try self thought instead of letting others think for you.
Others think for me? The very definition of the word "Liberal" means to be free in STARK contrast to the definition of the word "Conservative" which in turn means to restrict,limit,"control. " So how then can you turn around and try make this claim in a believable fashion? As usual,you haters of "liberalism" FLIP the script on the rest of us and try to pass it off as reality when in fact by very definition of these partisan terms is the truth told.Fortunately of late,the rest of us are seeing right through you.

“The truth will be told”

Since: Mar 12

by miss Stoned Cold

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Sorry for the runaway sentences in my previous post.Am in a hurry.

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Ramble-tard wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew you were also crazy Ron Days..
Israel murdered 34 young American soldiers and eventually will pay for it .

LETS HOPE in during Obama administration Ahmadinejad will do what he promised to do . Wipe the evil Asiatic state of Israel from the face of planet

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

WOW..I Never thought it possable but I do believe the lib puppets ignorance level is getting worse.
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Two reasons I like President Obama. He got rid of two of the ugliest people on earth from television.
George W. Bush and Osama Bin Laden.

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Rat a tat tat wrote:
<quoted text>You voted for the muzzie,you should be exterminated.You filthy towelhead camel phker.You liberal piece of shit cock phking slime.I hope you are riddled with bullets from a gangbanger in Shitcago.Other then that how has your day been.
I voted for a muzzie who converted to Christianity baptized his daughters killed bin laden and ordered more bombings of muslim nations than Bush did during 8 years .

Jews and muslims belong to each other . fck both inferiors .ffck muhammad fck Moses and most importantly fck you .LOL

Thank God for the Germans .They gassed Jews like dogs and now without the Jews Europe is uniting .

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

73 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min Rogue Scholar 05 175,144
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 10 min truthrconsequences 49,014
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 15 min Chicagobunny 1,869
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 15 min scirocco 68,441
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Community Disorganizer 45,894
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr ILfighter 68,060
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr edogxxx 97,578
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••