Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 37,466)

Showing posts 749,301 - 749,320 of1,078,823
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
StepferdEncyclop edia

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#810373
Nov 23, 2012
 
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey stupid! Most of the people on food stamps do work but are paid so little that they're eligible for them. A whole lot of them work for Wal-Mart.
You're an idiot!
Who-the ones that
Live with mommy and daddy...
...duh ones dat is shcaked up wit some dem dar types that werks unner the tables...

The ones that make PERSONAL choices to have families larger than what they can provide for themselves on wages paid?

Which ones yew talking about?(and yew want slacker robbinhoodieTic type yewneeyons stealing the at least HALF way honest, non-money grubbing ones' LUNCH money for nuffin'?)
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#810374
Nov 23, 2012
 
stop aid 2 israel USA 1st wrote:
<quoted text>and 100 years later people still make minimum wage .
Pfft-I remember working for 2.85 an hour.

But I will concur, minimum wages should be a couple to three dollars an hour higher.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#810375
Nov 23, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

moshx wrote:
<quoted text> we should not be giving aid to any nation at this point . When you can't pay your own bills you don't borrow money to pay your nieghbors.
Now that is another whole scenario all together.

Cut 'em all off-not just some!
stop aid 2 israel USA 1st

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#810376
Nov 23, 2012
 
moshx wrote:
<quoted text> we should not be giving aid to any nation at this point . When you can't pay your own bills you don't borrow money to pay your nieghbors.
out of all this garbage you posted this one is brilliant

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#810377
Nov 23, 2012
 
StepferdEncyclopedia wrote:
<quoted text>
Who-the ones that
Live with mommy and daddy...
...duh ones dat is shcaked up wit some dem dar types that werks unner the tables...
The ones that make PERSONAL choices to have families larger than what they can provide for themselves on wages paid?
Which ones yew talking about?(and yew want slacker robbinhoodieTic type yewneeyons stealing the at least HALF way honest, non-money grubbing ones' LUNCH money for nuffin'?)
Even the ones that worked hard all their lives & had good paying jobs until G W Bush & the Republicans destroyed our economy & cost them their jobs.

You people bitching about food stamps are so pathetic.
stop aid 2 israel USA 1st

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#810378
Nov 23, 2012
 
My apology . Israel bombed USS Liberty killing 40 American soliders
new yawk wrote:
What attack are you refering to, O'Stupido!?
THIS ONE: By Al-Qaeda Terrorists?( Didn't know Al-Oaeda HAD Israeli TERRORISTS in their ranks, you goofy bastard!).
The USS Cole bombing was a suicide attack against the United States Navy guided-missile destroyer USS Cole (DDG-67) on October 12, 2000, while it was harbored and being refueled in the Yemen port of Aden. Seventeen American sailors were killed, and 39 were injured.[1] This event was the deadliest attack against a United States Naval vessel since 1987.
The terrorist organization Al-Qaeda claimed responsibility for the attack. A U.S. judge has held Sudan liable for the attack, while another has released over $13 million in Sudanese frozen assets to the relatives of those killed. The American Navy has reconsidered their rules of engagement in response to this attack.
<quoted text>
stop aid 2 israel USA 1st

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#810379
Nov 23, 2012
 
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Those who have no skills do? Next act....
so people with no skills should starve bashed not respected in your world ?

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#810380
Nov 23, 2012
 
stop aid 2 israel USA 1st wrote:
<quoted text>and 100 years later people still make minimum wage .
Making $7.50 an hour 100 years ago would have qualified one as a top-strata wage earner. Most folks were happy to get 50 cents.
Just sayin'.
stop aid 2 israel USA 1st

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#810381
Nov 23, 2012
 
moshx wrote:
<quoted text> ok I'll. Play with you a little longer but you are getting boreing. Please explain why you think I am anti American. I can't wait to here it.
you dont want average Americans to strive . You hate to see your fellow countryman insured , you hate to see your fellow countryman making more than minimum wage ..List goes on .. What you do want is more guns so people can kill each other although im pro 2 amendment myself
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#810382
Nov 23, 2012
 
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Even the ones that worked hard all their lives & had good paying jobs until G W Bush & the Republicans destroyed our economy & cost them their jobs.
You people bitching about food stamps are so pathetic.
Not bitching about foodstamps--just the ABUSUSERS of them.

And since we're in idiot mode here-I will willfully assume you mean until Opotus got elected...because yes lots of us at least still had- jobs till then.

Have a nice bird that Benjamin Franklin wanted to name as the representative bird of America instead of the eagle day Duh A Vey?

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#810383
Nov 23, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
Capitalist bosses parasitize the workers. If the USA workers can overcome the corporate brainwash coming through the media daily, perhap things like this Walmart strike will blossom into some serious anti-fascist action, we can evolve a revitalized labor movement, and really move this country forward, to be a more advanced society like those of the EU and other place who have universal healthcare, demosocialism, etc.
The backasswards USA cannot forever let idiotic congame Reaganomics drag us down into a 3rd world pit.
LOL!!! The Reagan Revolution is over! The penduum has swung back!!!
Eat my SHORTS, Republicans!
let's see .you want to force employers to pay unskilled labor more than their skills are worth causing higher prices for all .then you will demand even higher pay for unskilled labor so they can aford the higher prices, starting the cycle over and over till it puts the employer out of business and no one has a job.. Better keep you're shorts , with a plan like that it may be hard to get them replaced.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#810384
Nov 23, 2012
 
no war 4 israel USA 1st wrote:
<quoted text>I'm actually white of mostly Danish some Irish some Polish ancestry .
Why are you assuming i hate Jews ?? It it because i dont want my hard earned money going to Israel so the jews can commit Palestinian Christian holocaust ? Is it because i'm pro American first ?
"no war 4 israel USA first"
So I take it you are for a billion or so in American dollars going to Egypt, or the billions that go to Pakistan, Iraq, Afghanistan so the nutcases in those countries can blow themselves up and take innocent civilians with them.
Peace
McWalmars r killing USA

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#810385
Nov 23, 2012
 
:)
McWalmars r killing USA

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#810386
Nov 23, 2012
 
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Derrrr---Because most IDIOTS should be able to tell where the copy and past was from....as Wikistoopedia is pretty much the only reinvent what's already been written for recopying and pasting that formats itself like that.
and thank you for PROVING that lol.
nah . You dont use quotations marks because you like to shine
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#810387
Nov 23, 2012
 
moshx wrote:
<quoted text> let's see .you want to force employers to pay unskilled labor more than their skills are worth causing higher prices for all .then you will demand even higher pay for unskilled labor so they can aford the higher prices, starting the cycle over and over till it puts the employer out of business and no one has a job.. Better keep you're shorts , with a plan like that it may be hard to get them replaced.
Vicious cycle.

"Even if America currently did not have an UNEMPLOYMENT problem, it would still have a spending problem"

Wonder how many people went a spending-what they cannot afford and wayyyy beyond their means tuday.

The T(axed) E(nough) A(lready drained dry) Party
CAP, CURB, B-U-D-G-E-T, balance and live with the means again
because Uncley Sam is broke and can't float stupidity and ignorance anymore!

Welcome to OUR geneRATIONAL realities!!
McWalmars r killing USA

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#810388
Nov 23, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"no war 4 israel USA first"
So I take it you are for a billion or so in American dollars going to Egypt, or the billions that go to Pakistan, Iraq, Afghanistan so the nutcases in those countries can blow themselves up and take innocent civilians with them.
Peace
cut them all off and let them blow themselves and THEIR people apart .
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#810389
Nov 23, 2012
 
McWalmars r killing USA wrote:
:)
No they're not--stupid people do that to themselves...(and SHAME on the ones that promote it!!)
McWalmars r killing USA

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#810390
Nov 23, 2012
 
moshx wrote:
<quoted text> let's see .you want to force employers to pay unskilled labor more than their skills are worth causing higher prices for all .then you will demand even higher pay for unskilled labor so they can aford the higher prices, starting the cycle over and over till it puts the employer out of business and no one has a job.. Better keep you're shorts , with a plan like that it may be hard to get them replaced.
tax the super-rich who robbing American people blind .

Average Walmart CEO makes few billions a year whereas average Walmart employee make 14K a year .
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#810391
Nov 23, 2012
 
McWalmars r killing USA wrote:
<quoted text>nah . You dont use quotations marks because you like to shine
Naw, that just comes natural lol.

Besides, using quotes on the likes of THAT recycled stuff...really is NOT accurate--because it's all quotes from somewhere else.
Citations just save their butts in doing so.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#810392
Nov 23, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Can anyone explain why Liberals/Democrats didnít raise the Minimum Wage to $ 15.00 dollars an Hour when they had Super Majority in both House/Senate?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 749,301 - 749,320 of1,078,823
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

101 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 12 min truth 48,849
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 37 min danetoo 67,890
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr jacques Mont Tremblant 174,493
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Hey now 45,763
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr nuguyntwn 3,827
The Liberty Brothers Interview: Colonel Kratos,... 2 hr Must be you 7
Voting Whites NO LONGER hold majority in Ohio. 3 hr WeDoneOutBabiedThemDevils 1
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 23 at 4:15PM CDT

•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••