Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

#810459 Nov 23, 2012
They knew it was a Spy Ship, monitoring their Wartime Transmitions.

Like I stated: The US had no business involved in Israel's War with 3 other Arab Nations. Spying!
Well, people get killed for spying.

And who knows the minds of The Israeli's ( Generals ) really don't trust anybody. Should they?

Should we? Why is Obama so trusting of Putin? Big mistake.
They are Irans closest ally. And Iran doesn't like us much.
Even less when they get their NUKE!

Great Henry Kissinger quote, btw.

PS And if Israel or any other Nation intercepted our transmissions which conflicted with fact and truth, we'd fire and kill too, ally or not.
stop aid 2 israel USA 1st wrote:
Israel knew USS Liberty was an American ship .
Why did Israel try to sink a naval vessel of its benefactor and ally? Most likely because 'Liberty's' intercepts flatly contradicted Israel's claim, made at the war's beginning on 5 June, that Egypt had attacked Israel.
No American ally even killed an American . Even Russians never killedone serviceman yet Israel did
When muslims will knock on every Israeli door dont expect us help em.
<quoted text>
stop aid 2 israel USA 1st

Chicago, IL

#810460 Nov 23, 2012
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
It's no secret that antisemitic scum like you are quickly referred to the appropriate “agencies” for action.
How long you figure it takes them to get your name and location from a Topix ID? About 15 minutes.
And then the fun begins!
You deserve death boy, but not a quick one.
Remember... Mossad is watching, Nazi scum.
Free speech . Catching my drift ?? It's not illegal

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#810461 Nov 23, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>...you are just a smidgeon more juvenile?
<quoted text>I will applaud your every effort to climb out of the gene pool.
<quoted text>Don't be such a baby, Ruth.
:)
I have the heart of a youth, the wisdom of an elder and the humor of a romantic fool. But I don't have a damned pizza oven.

Being the promiscuous rascal that I am, I am the gene pool:}

Cast thy bread upon the waters: for thou shalt find it after many days. But surely poop and chocolate bars float, too. Eat the returning bread and chocolate while leaving a charitable amount of poop to your neighborhood Liberal - the one with the sh*t-eatin' grin on his face.
Bush Our Worst President

United States

#810462 Nov 23, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Never take a hug from a Liberal unless you left your wallet at home and your wearing nose-plugs.
never vote republican unless you're willing to sleep in a dumpster.
Hispanic

Dallas, TX

#810463 Nov 23, 2012
Bush Our Worst President wrote:
<quoted text> never vote republican unless you're willing to sleep in a dumpster.
Prove it a-hole.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#810464 Nov 23, 2012
<quoted text>so people with no skills should starve bashed not respected in your world ?
Gee Whiz another Chicago Demorat grageeeite of the school of Rhambo Emanual.....? There is 'free' schooling paid for by the taxpayer? There shouldn't be.. anyone without an education. Even trade schools offer something...

Lapeer, MI

#810465 Nov 23, 2012
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>But Elmo's boie, Oops that's voice isn't it?? Was shown the door??
Elmo saw everything. But he'll never tell.

Sesame St. has more than one Big Bird and even more azzholes...

Lapeer, MI

#810466 Nov 23, 2012
Bush Our Worst President wrote:
<quoted text> never vote republican unless you're willing to sleep in a dumpster.
Never hug a Liberal from the front.

Proper etiquette, ya know...

Chicago, IL

#810467 Nov 23, 2012
Barros Serrano wrote:
typical Jew ! Threatening others for exposing the truth.

Chicago, IL

#810468 Nov 23, 2012
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
It's no secret that antisemitic scum like you are quickly referred to the appropriate “agencies” for action.
How long you figure it takes them to get your name and location from a Topix ID? About 15 minutes.
And then the fun begins!
Remember... Mossad is watching, Nazi scum.
I'm a NAZI because i'm pro America huh ?? I'm a NAZI because i dont want US taxpayers supporting Israel but Americans huh . Dont worry there are many patriotic Jews who share same sentiments .

You're something else . WOW
brown eyes

Blacksburg, VA

#810469 Nov 23, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I have the heart of a youth, the wisdom of an elder and the humor of a romantic fool. But I don't have a damned pizza oven.
Being the promiscuous rascal that I am, I am the gene pool:}
Cast thy bread upon the waters: for thou shalt find it after many days. But surely poop and chocolate bars float, too. Eat the returning bread and chocolate while leaving a charitable amount of poop to your neighborhood Liberal - the one with the sh*t-eatin' grin on his face.
I heard you killed that sh*t eating dog. You climbed a tree and starved it to death.
Bush Our Worst President

El Monte, CA

#810470 Nov 23, 2012
Hispanic wrote:
<quoted text>Prove it a-hole.
Greed baby, GREED.
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#810471 Nov 23, 2012
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah let's pity the poor Walton family that controls wealth equal to the bottom 40% of society. Let's demonize the workers who make that wealth possible and who want a decent living wage and working conditions. Just maybe if they were paid more they wouldn't be part of the 47% that doesn't make enough to pay federal income taxes.
You're an idiot!
Most low level Walmart workers are convicted felons or people who got kicked out of the military and probably couldn't get a job at a car wash. They should just shut up, go to work and be glad that they even have a job. The Walton family is doing them a favor by giving them a chance.
David lane

Rogers, MN

#810472 Nov 23, 2012
<quoted text>I'm a NAZI because i'm pro America huh ?? I'm a NAZI because i dont want US taxpayers supporting Israel but Americans huh . Dont worry there are many patriotic Jews who share same sentiments .
You're something else . WOW
your not a Nazi ,your a fool who trys to pretend you know somthing about zog. Stop makeing a fool of yourself. 14/88
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#810473 Nov 23, 2012
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey stupid! A ceasefire has been established. The whole thing stated because the Israelis assasinated a Palestinian official, so who's the terrorists.
There is no Benghazigate you effing liar, it's just another faux scandal being created by the right wing.
You're an idiot!
The ceasefire was brokered by the Egyptian president, not Obama. The "Palestenian official" you speak of was the leader of the terror group Hamas and was responsible for the murders of scores of Israeli citizens. You're an idiot!

Chicago, IL

#810474 Nov 23, 2012
Impeach Obama wrote:
<quoted text>Most low level Walmart workers are convicted felons or people who got kicked out of the military and probably couldn't get a job at a car wash. They should just shut up, go to work and be glad that they even have a job. The Walton family is doing them a favor by giving them a chance.
Waltons are the biggest criminals of them all . They murdered thousands in Walmart sweatshops in China .They stealing from Americans .

Go to your local Walmart and see who's really works there

Chicago, IL

#810475 Nov 23, 2012
David lane wrote:
<quoted text> your not a Nazi ,your a fool who trys to pretend you know somthing about zog. Stop makeing a fool of yourself. 14/88
I have Jewish friends i have Negro friends I voted for a Negro .I'm not a Nazi .i'm a troll .hee heee
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#810476 Nov 23, 2012
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Really and this information comes from where? Directly from your azz?
The unions don't want people doing their own repairs. They say people who do are "stealing food right out of the union's families' mouths." In that area you're not even allowed to so much as drive a nail into your own home unless you're a "licensed contractor". You can't be a licensed contractor unless you're in a union.

Lapeer, MI

#810477 Nov 23, 2012
brown eyes wrote:
<quoted text>I heard you killed that sh*t eating dog. You climbed a tree and starved it to death.
You hear a lot of things that sane people don't. You are unique.
David lane

Rogers, MN

#810478 Nov 23, 2012
<quoted text>I have Jewish friends i have Negro friends I voted for a Negro .I'm not a Nazi .i'm a troll .hee heee
you're a fool noe the less. 14/88

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Abia State University, Direct entry admission c... 9 min prof vicktor 1
Abby 9-30 12 min edogxxx 2
Amy 9-30 15 min edogxxx 2
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 37 min Rogue Scholar 05 178,568
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 43 min Yumpin Yimminy 68,544
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 56 min Frijoles 69,461
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Earthling-1 46,971
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr edogxxx 98,321
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]