Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#810444 Nov 23, 2012
Stoned Cold wrote:
<quoted text>You still dont get it. Obama isn't targeting ANYBODY. Thats the one solid thing he is NOT doing.Your traditionalist mind harkens back to and probably yearns for the sentiments of a more oppressive and fading past. That being the case,you simply cannot or will not envisage a government that is actually not targeting specific groups of people for any ill will.That this is your mindset,only speaks more of yourself as an individual than anyone else.
http://www.ericgarland.co/2012 /11/09/letter-to-a-future-repu blican-strategist-regarding-wh ite-people/
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

#810445 Nov 23, 2012
bo zebra wrote:
<quoted text>
He owe's everything to his tramp of a white mother and his white grandparents. Black sperm donor did nothing.
You know the old saying once you go black you'll never go back.
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

#810446 Nov 23, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuses, excuses, excuses...
No stupid, actual facts.
Hispanic

Dallas, TX

#810447 Nov 23, 2012
stop aid 2 israel USA 1st wrote:
<quoted text>are you threatening our Commander in chief ? Are you threatening Great President Obama ?
#uck you and your president! Hes nothing significant.
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

#810448 Nov 23, 2012
It's possible. Anything's possible.

And if true, then The US shouldn't have been in possession of information that would get them killed.

Hubrisness to think Israel wasn't going to take offense.

Or retaliatory action.

But, History confirms what Israel stated was Factual and supports it was Truth.
Why did Israel try to sink a naval vessel of its benefactor and ally? Most likely because 'Liberty's' intercepts flatly contradicted Israel's claim, made at the war's beginning on 5 June, that Egypt had attacked Israel, and that Israel's massive air assault on three Arab nations was in retaliation.

Location hidden

#810449 Nov 23, 2012
sage won wrote:
<quoted text>
A perfect example of your lack of wit, unfunnyness and dullness.
Stick to building ceramic kilns or whatever idiotic thing you and retard Zinger were discussing. If i hadn't quit smoking you could make me an ashtray.
I take it you had a less than pleasant Thanksgiving?

Take it out on someone else.

Next.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#810450 Nov 23, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>The doctor proved shinn's mettle and brightened the whole world when he smacked those cherubic buns. e=hf was never truer than on that day.
His momma musta taken her iron religiously.
She did. I am the Man of Steel (although a little bit rusty).

Just call me Hugh Militea:}
Bush Our Worst President

El Monte, CA

#810451 Nov 23, 2012
sage won wrote:
<quoted text>
fleabagging doucher, Obimbles had nothing to do with Bush avoiding TV after he left office. The Bush's have class, unlike the 2 babboons presently in the WH.
yes, the bush's have class to destroy a country a booming economy when clinton left office and a surplus in rhe trillions we had, it took bush jr. Less than 8 yrs. To become and earn the title as the most mediocre president america ever had, IMBECILE.

“The truth will be told”

Since: Mar 12

by miss Stoned Cold

#810452 Nov 23, 2012
toadmann wrote:
youtube.com/watch?v=C3ZsJRmYqB 8&feature=plcp …
Obama just got lucky and he might not last 4 years?
Echoes of 08.

Lapeer, MI

#810453 Nov 23, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>"Royalty" could learn something of grace from you, given their hypocrisy concerning etiquette in general.
Gee. Shucks, ma'am...thank you:}
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#810454 Nov 23, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>I take it you had a less than pleasant Thanksgiving?
Take it out on someone else.
Next.
He got the neck

Lapeer, MI

#810455 Nov 23, 2012
brown eyes wrote:
<quoted text>There's your buddy give him a reach around.
Never take a hug from a Liberal unless you left your wallet at home and your wearing nose-plugs.
Bush Our Worst President

El Monte, CA

#810456 Nov 23, 2012
Hispanic wrote:
<quoted text>#uck you and your president! Hes nothing significant.
Hispanics don't hate president Obama, why don't you change your poster name to "WHITE"?
Barros Serrano

Reserve, NM

#810457 Nov 23, 2012
<quoted text>Its a fact Jewish Rosenbergs gave away USA nuclear secrets to the Russians . This weakened our national security as a nation .
It's not a secret Pollard stole and gave away our military secrets to Israel for decades now the fcking trader will be locked up for life white israeli politicians begging for his release .
It's not a secret Jews murder Christ and are called prophet killers by the muslims and Christians alike .
I didn't do those things -jews did .
Its not a secret hardly any Jews serve in our military yet going to Israel and serve there .
It's not a secret Jews are responsible for the USS Liberty and the death of 34 American soldiers .
"people who are prececuted for over 2000 years must be doing something wrong " - Henry Kissinger ( a ju )
It's no secret that antisemitic scum like you are quickly referred to the appropriate “agencies” for action.

How long you figure it takes them to get your name and location from a Topix ID? About 15 minutes.

And then the fun begins!

You deserve death boy, but not a quick one.

Remember... Mossad is watching, Nazi scum.

Location hidden

#810458 Nov 23, 2012
So annoying when links break...
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

#810459 Nov 23, 2012
They knew it was a Spy Ship, monitoring their Wartime Transmitions.

Like I stated: The US had no business involved in Israel's War with 3 other Arab Nations. Spying!
Well, people get killed for spying.

And who knows the minds of The Israeli's ( Generals ) really don't trust anybody. Should they?

Should we? Why is Obama so trusting of Putin? Big mistake.
They are Irans closest ally. And Iran doesn't like us much.
Even less when they get their NUKE!

Great Henry Kissinger quote, btw.

PS And if Israel or any other Nation intercepted our transmissions which conflicted with fact and truth, we'd fire and kill too, ally or not.
Israel knew USS Liberty was an American ship .
Why did Israel try to sink a naval vessel of its benefactor and ally? Most likely because 'Liberty's' intercepts flatly contradicted Israel's claim, made at the war's beginning on 5 June, that Egypt had attacked Israel.
No American ally even killed an American . Even Russians never killedone serviceman yet Israel did
When muslims will knock on every Israeli door dont expect us help em.
<quoted text>
stop aid 2 israel USA 1st

Chicago, IL

#810460 Nov 23, 2012
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
It's no secret that antisemitic scum like you are quickly referred to the appropriate “agencies” for action.
How long you figure it takes them to get your name and location from a Topix ID? About 15 minutes.
And then the fun begins!
You deserve death boy, but not a quick one.
Remember... Mossad is watching, Nazi scum.
Free speech . Catching my drift ?? It's not illegal

Lapeer, MI

#810461 Nov 23, 2012
<quoted text>...you are just a smidgeon more juvenile?
<quoted text>I will applaud your every effort to climb out of the gene pool.
<quoted text>Don't be such a baby, Ruth.
:)
I have the heart of a youth, the wisdom of an elder and the humor of a romantic fool. But I don't have a damned pizza oven.

Being the promiscuous rascal that I am, I am the gene pool:}

Cast thy bread upon the waters: for thou shalt find it after many days. But surely poop and chocolate bars float, too. Eat the returning bread and chocolate while leaving a charitable amount of poop to your neighborhood Liberal - the one with the sh*t-eatin' grin on his face.
Bush Our Worst President

United States

#810462 Nov 23, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Never take a hug from a Liberal unless you left your wallet at home and your wearing nose-plugs.
never vote republican unless you're willing to sleep in a dumpster.
Hispanic

Dallas, TX

#810463 Nov 23, 2012
Bush Our Worst President wrote:
<quoted text> never vote republican unless you're willing to sleep in a dumpster.
Prove it a-hole.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min Rogue Scholar 05 179,416
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 35 min Ben Dover 50,637
Abby 10-23-14 1 hr pde 10
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr Yumpin Yimminy 68,664
Amy 10-24 2 hr edogxxx 11
Abby 10-24 3 hr edogxxx 23
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr grave digger 47,499
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]