Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
749,261 - 749,280 of 1,100,106 Comments Last updated 11 min ago

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#810360 Nov 23, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama received the votes of 61,000,000 people who decided to vote themselves a living at the expense of others.
Ain't it the truth? I've said before, and I'll say it again, Where is landowner voting when it is needed?
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#810362 Nov 23, 2012
stop aid 2 israel USA 1st wrote:
<quoted text>when unions were not present in American workforce the likes of Andrew Carnegie Vanderbuild was sucking dry American workers . Most didn't live through 50 .
That was THEN (and it is WERE ...sucking the American workers dry)--100 years ago.

This is NOW-the 21st century. Do try and catch up.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#810363 Nov 23, 2012
<quoted text>I agree . Unions should be more forceful when dealing with criminal corporations such as Walmart
If they did this as a PR stunt or their motivation was’ How to Win Friends and Influence People they failed!
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#810364 Nov 23, 2012
<quoted text>you can't even cop and paste an article .LOL
Also, why dont you put quotation marks when posting someone elses stuff
Derrrr---Because most IDIOTS should be able to tell where the copy and past was from....as Wikistoopedia is pretty much the only reinvent what's already been written for recopying and pasting that formats itself like that.

and thank you for PROVING that lol.

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

#810365 Nov 23, 2012
<quoted text>
Israel is feeding off our taxpayers . We give away trillions to the Jewish nation .Are they parasites as well or only Americans who are feeding off taxpayers ?
we should not be giving aid to any nation at this point . When you can't pay your own bills you don't borrow money to pay your nieghbors.
StepferdEncyclop edia

Somerset, KY

#810366 Nov 23, 2012
<quoted text>you can't even cop and paste an article .LOL
Also, why dont you put quotation marks when posting someone elses stuff
Am ah copying and pasting like a copy and past encyclopedia yet-- ah can't tell...

lol
stop aid 2 israel USA 1st

Chicago, IL

#810367 Nov 23, 2012
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
That was THEN (and it is WERE ...sucking the American workers dry)--100 years ago.
This is NOW-the 21st century. Do try and catch up.
and 100 years later people still make minimum wage .
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

#810369 Nov 23, 2012
What attack are you refering to, O'Stupido!?

THIS ONE: By Al-Qaeda Terrorists?( Didn't know Al-Oaeda HAD Israeli TERRORISTS in their ranks, you goofy bastard!).

The USS Cole bombing was a suicide attack against the United States Navy guided-missile destroyer USS Cole (DDG-67) on October 12, 2000, while it was harbored and being refueled in the Yemen port of Aden. Seventeen American sailors were killed, and 39 were injured.[1] This event was the deadliest attack against a United States Naval vessel since 1987.

The terrorist organization Al-Qaeda claimed responsibility for the attack. A U.S. judge has held Sudan liable for the attack, while another has released over $13 million in Sudanese frozen assets to the relatives of those killed. The American Navy has reconsidered their rules of engagement in response to this attack.
<quoted text>Our ally in what ??
There are countless of other allies we have .
Our ally Israel have bombed USS Cole killing 32 American soldiers.
We dont need friends like this
Barros Serrano

Reserve, NM

#810370 Nov 23, 2012
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Ain't it the truth? I've said before, and I'll say it again, Where is landowner voting when it is needed?
You're a fascist and traitor to this democratic nation.

Get out, scum.

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

#810371 Nov 23, 2012
<quoted text>whereas your posts are anti-American .
YOu must be a Negro "suprize " ?? LOL
ok I'll. Play with you a little longer but you are getting boreing. Please explain why you think I am anti American. I can't wait to here it.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#810372 Nov 23, 2012
<quoted text>and 100 years later people still make minimum wage .
Those who have no skills do? Next act....
StepferdEncyclop edia

Somerset, KY

#810373 Nov 23, 2012
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey stupid! Most of the people on food stamps do work but are paid so little that they're eligible for them. A whole lot of them work for Wal-Mart.
You're an idiot!
Who-the ones that
Live with mommy and daddy...
...duh ones dat is shcaked up wit some dem dar types that werks unner the tables...

The ones that make PERSONAL choices to have families larger than what they can provide for themselves on wages paid?

Which ones yew talking about?(and yew want slacker robbinhoodieTic type yewneeyons stealing the at least HALF way honest, non-money grubbing ones' LUNCH money for nuffin'?)
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#810374 Nov 23, 2012
Pfft-I remember working for 2.85 an hour.

But I will concur, minimum wages should be a couple to three dollars an hour higher.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#810375 Nov 23, 2012
moshx wrote:
<quoted text> we should not be giving aid to any nation at this point . When you can't pay your own bills you don't borrow money to pay your nieghbors.
Now that is another whole scenario all together.

Cut 'em all off-not just some!

Chicago, IL

#810376 Nov 23, 2012
moshx wrote:
<quoted text> we should not be giving aid to any nation at this point . When you can't pay your own bills you don't borrow money to pay your nieghbors.
out of all this garbage you posted this one is brilliant

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#810377 Nov 23, 2012
StepferdEncyclopedia wrote:
<quoted text>
Who-the ones that
Live with mommy and daddy...
...duh ones dat is shcaked up wit some dem dar types that werks unner the tables...
The ones that make PERSONAL choices to have families larger than what they can provide for themselves on wages paid?
Which ones yew talking about?(and yew want slacker robbinhoodieTic type yewneeyons stealing the at least HALF way honest, non-money grubbing ones' LUNCH money for nuffin'?)
Even the ones that worked hard all their lives & had good paying jobs until G W Bush & the Republicans destroyed our economy & cost them their jobs.

You people bitching about food stamps are so pathetic.

Chicago, IL

#810378 Nov 23, 2012
My apology . Israel bombed USS Liberty killing 40 American soliders
new yawk wrote:
What attack are you refering to, O'Stupido!?
THIS ONE: By Al-Qaeda Terrorists?( Didn't know Al-Oaeda HAD Israeli TERRORISTS in their ranks, you goofy bastard!).
The USS Cole bombing was a suicide attack against the United States Navy guided-missile destroyer USS Cole (DDG-67) on October 12, 2000, while it was harbored and being refueled in the Yemen port of Aden. Seventeen American sailors were killed, and 39 were injured.[1] This event was the deadliest attack against a United States Naval vessel since 1987.
The terrorist organization Al-Qaeda claimed responsibility for the attack. A U.S. judge has held Sudan liable for the attack, while another has released over $13 million in Sudanese frozen assets to the relatives of those killed. The American Navy has reconsidered their rules of engagement in response to this attack.
<quoted text>

Chicago, IL

#810379 Nov 23, 2012
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Those who have no skills do? Next act....
so people with no skills should starve bashed not respected in your world ?

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#810380 Nov 23, 2012
Making $7.50 an hour 100 years ago would have qualified one as a top-strata wage earner. Most folks were happy to get 50 cents.
Just sayin'.

Chicago, IL

#810381 Nov 23, 2012
moshx wrote:
<quoted text> ok I'll. Play with you a little longer but you are getting boreing. Please explain why you think I am anti American. I can't wait to here it.
you dont want average Americans to strive . You hate to see your fellow countryman insured , you hate to see your fellow countryman making more than minimum wage ..List goes on .. What you do want is more guns so people can kill each other although im pro 2 amendment myself

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 8 min RJS 7,747
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 9 min danetoo 68,365
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 12 min JOEL 68,968
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 20 min Jacques from Ottawa 177,367
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 47 min BoDidHe 49,474
check out this chicago video 1 hr KingThad 1
Amy 8-29 1 hr Kuuipo 13
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr edogxxx 97,929
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE