Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
stop aid 2 israel USA 1st

Chicago, IL

#810422 Nov 23, 2012
toadmann wrote:
youtube.com/watch?v=C3ZsJRmYqB 8&feature=plcp
Obama just got lucky and he might not last 4 years?
are you threatening our Commander in chief ? Are you threatening Great President Obama ?
Barros Serrano

Reserve, NM

#810423 Nov 23, 2012
McWalmars r killing USA wrote:
Israel's spying on US for decades.You know who Pollard is ?
Rosenbergs the Jewish couple have sold America's nuclear secrets hence endangering our national security forever . Should we kill off the Jews ??
israel will cease to exist sooner or later with no real friends .Our friendship is artificial .
<quoted text>
You're an antisemitic piece of crap, boy.

Why not cut aid to Egypt? The Palestinian Authority? You like the Muslim Brotherhood, you haflwitted racist worthles subhuman?

Express that antisemitism in my presence and you'll never walk again.

“life under BO”

Since: Sep 12

buena vista

#810424 Nov 23, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Two can play that game, child.
A perfect example of your lack of wit, unfunnyness and dullness.
Stick to building ceramic kilns or whatever idiotic thing you and retard Zinger were discussing. If i hadn't quit smoking you could make me an ashtray.

“life under BO”

buena vista

#810425 Nov 23, 2012
brown eyes wrote:
Two reasons I like President Obama. He got rid of two of the ugliest people on earth from television.
George W. Bush and Osama Bin Laden.
What about his fatass wife and that witch Hillary?

“life under BO”

buena vista

#810426 Nov 23, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Planned Parenthood is the nation's largest provider of cancer screenings.
sure they are

“life under BO”

buena vista

#810427 Nov 23, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>CNN reported that the bus exploded due to a mechanical malfunction.
Thanks for cementing your reputation as one of the 10 biggest idiots on Topix.

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

#810428 Nov 23, 2012
Obama care already showing its ugly face.. libs are not getting the meds they need to keep them somwhat stable.

“life under BO”

buena vista

#810429 Nov 23, 2012
brown eyes wrote:
Two reasons I like President Obama. He got rid of two of the ugliest people on earth from television.
George W. Bush and Osama Bin Laden.
fleabagging doucher, Obimbles had nothing to do with Bush avoiding TV after he left office. The Bush's have class, unlike the 2 babboons presently in the WH.
bo zebra

Aurora, CO

#810432 Nov 23, 2012
brown eyes wrote:
<quoted text>I look at the African American community and see the President of the United States. How much better can you do?
He owe's everything to his tramp of a white mother and his white grandparents. Black sperm donor did nothing.

Chicago, IL

#810433 Nov 23, 2012
free country , we still have a free speech .
Black Wino

Palm Desert, CA

#810434 Nov 23, 2012
Ooooooo...oooo...Weeeeee..! dat Barry sho nuff is a dumb a$$, he needs to stop taking bad advice from dat female demon Valerie Jarret, dey talked dat fat jelly butted Hillary in to giving some head to da head Muslim Brutha Hood leader into a fake cease-fire, instead of creating a democracy, da fool declared his self a Pharoah....! an he has stirred up da chit in Egypt once again, an he did it with " Mullah Da Pimp Barry's " blessing.... Barry will want us black folk to be wrapping a dirty towel round our knap soon enough....

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#810435 Nov 23, 2012
stop aid 2 israel USA 1st wrote:
<quoted text>
Israel is feeding off our taxpayers . We give away trillions to the Jewish nation .Are they parasites as well or only Americans who are feeding off taxpayers ?
"stop aid 2 osrael USA first"
Hey you phoney azzhole who changes his avatar more often then he changes his shorts. You are thefucking parasite, you have your hand off feeding off the American's pay taxes.
Peace
KMA
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

#810436 Nov 23, 2012
If what you state is true, I'm not surprised. State-run Media.

It would have made for bad politics. Bad relations between The US and Israel. Truth is the casulty in politics.

Yes, well we see the race card, the ethnic card, the religious card played ALL of the time.

You cannot pick and choose when you find IT distasteful and when you find it suitable.

I don't think any of our allies trust America any more.

The list grows thin. And what holds is weak, shallow.

Note: The US would have done the same thing IF another Nation, even Israel, had their Spy Ships monitoring Our Transmitions during War Time with another Nation.
And like Israel, would have then declared it a "mistake" and apologized.
McWalmars r killing USA wrote:
Surviving 'Liberty' crew members would not be silenced. They kept demanding an open inquiry and tried to tell their story of deliberate attack to the media. Israel's government worked behind the scenes to thwart these efforts, going so far as having American pro-Israel groups accuse 'Liberty's' survivors of being 'anti-Semites' and 'Israel-haters.' Major TV networks cancelled interviews with the crew. A book about the 'Liberty' by crewman James Ennes' was dropped from distribution.
This is Jews at their bests . No wonder Germans did what they did

Chicago, IL

#810437 Nov 23, 2012
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not cut aid to Egypt? The Palestinian Authority? You like the Muslim Brotherhood, you haflwitted racist worthles subhuman?
Its a fact Jewish Rosenbergs gave away USA nuclear secrets to the Russians . This weakened our national security as a nation .

It's not a secret Pollard stole and gave away our military secrets to Israel for decades now the fcking trader will be locked up for life white israeli politicians begging for his release .

It's not a secret Jews murder Christ and are called prophet killers by the muslims and Christians alike .

I didn't do those things -jews did .

Its not a secret hardly any Jews serve in our military yet going to Israel and serve there .

It's not a secret Jews are responsible for the USS Liberty and the death of 34 American soldiers .

"people who are prececuted for over 2000 years must be doing something wrong " - Henry Kissinger ( a ju )

Chicago, IL

#810438 Nov 23, 2012
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"stop aid 2 osrael USA first"
Hey you phoney azzhole who changes his avatar more often then he changes his shorts. You are thefucking parasite, you have your hand off feeding off the American's pay taxes.
Peace
KMA
you dont work so dont bytch .

Chicago, IL

#810439 Nov 23, 2012
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
Jew media promoted Jasmine revolution and now Jews crying about the muslim brotherhood in Egypt Libya and other muslim shitholes . WHAT A PARODY !
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

#810440 Nov 23, 2012
Impeach Obama wrote:
<quoted text>No RealwarprotesterDave. She lied.
Wrong you lying sack of crap, even McCain backed off on that.
You're an idiot!

Chicago, IL

#810441 Nov 23, 2012
Israel knew USS Liberty was an American ship .

Why did Israel try to sink a naval vessel of its benefactor and ally? Most likely because 'Liberty's' intercepts flatly contradicted Israel's claim, made at the war's beginning on 5 June, that Egypt had attacked Israel.

No American ally even killed an American . Even Russians never killedone serviceman yet Israel did
When muslims will knock on every Israeli door dont expect us help em.
new yawk wrote:
If what you state is true, I'm not surprised. State-run Media.
It would have made for bad politics. Bad relations between The US and Israel. Truth is the casulty in politics.
Yes, well we see the race card, the ethnic card, the religious card played ALL of the time.
You cannot pick and choose when you find IT distasteful and when you find it suitable.
I don't think any of our allies trust America any more.
The list grows thin. And what holds is weak, shallow.
Note: The US would have done the same thing IF another Nation, even Israel, had their Spy Ships monitoring Our Transmitions during War Time with another Nation.
And like Israel, would have then declared it a "mistake" and apologized.
<quoted text>
Bush Our Worst President

El Monte, CA

#810442 Nov 23, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>I like that he derailed Hillary and then double derailed BushCo. After watching my own company and over half my net worth vanish in to thin air I wanted change__the kind of change that a black president could bring__a political enema.
I'm a registered Republican and a prototypical moderate/centrist. What you can't get is that I dislike right wingers and have for a good number of years. Right wingers are disruptive in a society that works best when there is political balance. I also dislike the noisy religious right, Ralph Reed's mutts like you who know nothing yet lead with their lips about everything.
I never doubted for a minute that Da Bammy would "earn" reelection, in just four years the brown guy and his administration managed to wash the nasty taste of BushCo out of the nations mouths and as bad as it was___things are looking up for our nation and the rest of the planet.
Manifest destiny left the building with Elvis and the far right went away hanging on the coat tails of Mitt Rmoney. Carol, did you happen to notice that all the right wing loons here ducked out or changed handles. Except you__the queen bee was deserted by by the worker bees.
Great Post.
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

#810443 Nov 23, 2012
sage won wrote:
<quoted text>
What about his fatass wife and that witch Hillary?
Bush looked like the north end of a south bound mule.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 min grave digger 47,485
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 32 min Boy G 50,596
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 49 min HughBe 69,989
Abby 10-20 1 hr Ralph 10
Amy 10-11 1 hr Stina2 7
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr wojar 179,280
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 2 hr RJS 7,820
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago