Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
749,241 - 749,260 of 1,100,525 Comments Last updated 6 min ago
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#810338 Nov 23, 2012
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
If I was granted one wish and one wish only it would be that stupid people couldn’t vote if granted it would wipe out the Liberals/Democratic Party!!
Yeah sure thing Einstein
stop aid 2 israel USA 1st

Chicago, IL

#810339 Nov 23, 2012
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Israel is the ally.
There's a lot of Hezbollah and Hamas parasites to feed however.
Kind of like here in America.
Our ally in what ??

There are countless of other allies we have .

Our ally Israel have bombed USS Cole killing 32 American soldiers.

We dont need friends like this
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#810340 Nov 23, 2012
<quoted text>
Manifest destiny moved to Russia, and is selling tickets to ride, to the USA, at three times cost price because idyits like yew, want to cut out all tax credits on stuff like corps that may invest in the now commercial (givverment defunct) space program.
Manifest destiny-mehbe we'ze can reterritorialize Texas when it secedes from the Yewneeyon.
Step away from the hash pipe.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#810341 Nov 23, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>I like that he derailed Hillary and then double derailed BushCo. After watching my own company and over half my net worth vanish in to thin air I wanted change__the kind of change that a black president could bring__a political enema.
I'm a registered Republican and a prototypical moderate/centrist. What you can't get is that I dislike right wingers and have for a good number of years. Right wingers are disruptive in a society that works best when there is political balance. I also dislike the noisy religious right, Ralph Reed's mutts like you who know nothing yet lead with their lips about everything.
I never doubted for a minute that Da Bammy would "earn" reelection, in just four years the brown guy and his administration managed to wash the nasty taste of BushCo out of the nations mouths and as bad as it was___things are looking up for our nation and the rest of the planet.
Manifest destiny left the building with Elvis and the far right went away hanging on the coat tails of Mitt Rmoney. Carol, did you happen to notice that all the right wing loons here ducked out or changed handles. Except you__the queen bee was deserted by by the worker bees.
Applause!!
carol

Orlando, FL

#810342 Nov 23, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>I like that he derailed Hillary and then double derailed BushCo. After watching my own company and over half my net worth vanish in to thin air I wanted change__the kind of change that a black president could bring__a political enema.
I'm a registered Republican and a prototypical moderate/centrist. What you can't get is that I dislike right wingers and have for a good number of years. Right wingers are disruptive in a society that works best when there is political balance. I also dislike the noisy religious right, Ralph Reed's mutts like you who know nothing yet lead with their lips about everything.
I never doubted for a minute that Da Bammy would "earn" reelection, in just four years the brown guy and his administration managed to wash the nasty taste of BushCo out of the nations mouths and as bad as it was___things are looking up for our nation and the rest of the planet.
Manifest destiny left the building with Elvis and the far right went away hanging on the coat tails of Mitt Rmoney. Carol, did you happen to notice that all the right wing loons here ducked out or changed handles. Except you__the queen bee was deserted by by the worker bees.
As from the very beginning, you are still an enigma to me.

Just because Obama won against all odds doesn't mean there still aren't going to be consequences. I come around now and then because I don't want to miss not being here when the other shoe drops.

There's a lull right now because of the holidays. It won't last forever.

Chicago, IL

#810343 Nov 23, 2012
<quoted text>
No, Israel is the ally.
There's a lot of Hezbollah and Hamas parasites to feed however.
Kind of like here in America.
you think people are stupid . You throw "Ally " "hezbollah " (not one American was killed by Hezbollah members ) "terror "and think israel is entitled to trillions of American dollars and American deaths .

Chicago, IL

#810344 Nov 23, 2012
TSM wrote:
Unions strikes against Wal-Mart Fails… Wal-Mart Record Sales!! I think Unions has served their Usefulness and should become (Extinct) like the Dinosaurs!!
I agree . Unions should be more forceful when dealing with criminal corporations such as Walmart
carol

Orlando, FL

#810345 Nov 23, 2012
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
Although one trait Carol has of blind tenacity might be measured as admirable it's to no avail when left in a empty field swinging a sword with no one around you. Meanwhile being completely overwhelmed by a reality army of facts that is slowly but surely burying this right wing extremism once and for all. An Ideology based on fear is never going to be visionary. When all you have is that bad things will happen if you make any changes to anything, then you are running on empty.
Don't count your chickens before they hatch.

The army of facts eluded you before. But not for long.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#810346 Nov 23, 2012
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
In WW II they fought and died to protect the world against a Fascist plutocracy which is just what the GOP and their backers like the Koch brothers wanted to impose on us.
You're an idiot!
So are you!

Fascism (play /&#712;fæ&#643;&#6 18;z&#601;m/) is a form of radical authoritarian nationalism.[1][2] Fascists seek to unify their nation based upon suprapersonal connections of ancestry and culture through a totalitarian state that seeks the mass mobilization of the national community through discipline, indoctrination, and physical training.[3][4] Fascism utilizes a vanguard party to initiate a revolution to organize the nation upon fascist principles.[5] The fascist party and state is led by a supreme leader who exercises a dictatorship over the party, the government and other state institutions.[6] Fascism views direct action including political violence and war, as a means to achieve national rejuvenation, spirit and vitality.[3][7][8]

UTOH-------->the next few line SMELLS like some of dat dar COMMIETIC proganda prance and dance campaigning of the past 3 years..........

Fascism recognizes the occurrence of class conflict, and advocates a resolution to end the division of classes within a nation and secure national solidarity.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#810347 Nov 23, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way, no camping out necessary or useful. The store was already open, but the bargains did not go on sale until 8 PM. The only problem was a long checkout line.
You were there?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#810348 Nov 23, 2012
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
Although one trait Carol has of blind tenacity might be measured as admirable it's to no avail when left in a empty field swinging a sword with no one around you. Meanwhile being completely overwhelmed by a reality army of facts that is slowly but surely burying this right wing extremism once and for all. An Ideology based on fear is never going to be visionary. When all you have is that bad things will happen if you make any changes to anything, then you are running on empty.
I call it willfull ignorance. That's one thing you can't fight against.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#810349 Nov 23, 2012
stop aid 2 israel USA 1st wrote:
<quoted text>I agree . Unions should be more forceful when dealing with criminal corporations such as Walmart
No, they should just get the fuhell outa the way of people that don't mind WOKRING,and quit polluting the AMERICAN way w/the stench of fascist commieTICism to earn their keep!!

Chicago, IL

#810352 Nov 23, 2012
<quoted text>
So are you!
Fascism (play /&#712;fæ&#643;&#6 18;z&#601;m/) is a form of radical authoritarian nationalism.[1][2] Fascists seek to unify their nation based upon suprapersonal connections of ancestry and culture through a totalitarian state that seeks the mass mobilization of the national community through discipline, indoctrination, and physical training.[3][4] Fascism utilizes a vanguard party to initiate a revolution to organize the nation upon fascist principles.[5] The fascist party and state is led by a supreme leader who exercises a dictatorship over the party, the government and other state institutions.[6] Fascism views direct action including political violence and war, as a means to achieve national rejuvenation, spirit and vitality.[3][7][8]
UTOH-------->the next few line SMELLS like some of dat dar COMMIETIC proganda prance and dance campaigning of the past 3 years..........
Fascism recognizes the occurrence of class conflict, and advocates a resolution to end the division of classes within a nation and secure national solidarity.
you can't even cop and paste an article .LOL

Also, why dont you put quotation marks when posting someone elses stuff
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#810353 Nov 23, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Hector was a one man wrecking crew when he lived up this way, Kissimmee (where our Carol grew up), and stayed in trouble__miracle that he lived this long particularly in Bayamon where he returned after he ran out of loot.
I'm actually surprised that they bother with life support machines and techniques in that shoot-em-up city.
They have to because of liability. Nevertheless, the irony is that the family said God will decide when he will die; well, the machines are keeping him breathing, his brain is dead. Machines are keeping him alive. His pockets will filled with packets of cocaine.
AmbassadorSteven snFriends

Somerset, KY

#810354 Nov 23, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I call it willfull ignorance. That's one thing you can't fight against.
"There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action."

and you must Scare and bore yourself daily no doubt.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#810355 Nov 23, 2012
<quoted text>
So are you!
Get lost hillbilly; you know nothing.

Chicago, IL

#810356 Nov 23, 2012
<quoted text>
No, they should just get the fuhell outa the way of people that don't mind WOKRING,and quit polluting the AMERICAN way w/the stench of fascist commieTICism to earn their keep!!
when unions were not present in American workforce the likes of Andrew Carnegie Vanderbuild was sucking dry American workers . Most didn't live through 50 .
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#810357 Nov 23, 2012
Brown Friday: Why do people poop in retail stores?

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/11/23/brown-f...
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#810358 Nov 23, 2012
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah let's pity the poor Walton family that controls wealth equal to the bottom 40% of society. Let's demonize the workers who make that wealth possible and who want a decent living wage and working conditions. Just maybe if they were paid more they wouldn't be part of the 47% that doesn't make enough to pay federal income taxes.
You're an idiot!
An idiot is one who doesn't see, or can't comprehend their own idiotocracy-in that the Walton family provides JOBS, the givverment taxes the hell out of them and parasitic yewneeyons just dip their vulture claws in and grab whatever they can, with no accountability or contribution to the American backbone whatsoever.

DING DING.

YOu qualirfies!!!
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#810359 Nov 23, 2012
lily boca raton fl looking in her chit encrusted mirror sayz to herself wrote:
<quoted text>
Get lost hillbilly; you know nothing.
Talking to yourself again nutcase-always will be a LOSERTIC hick?

About time you figured SOMEHTING out!!!!

Oh yeah-and @ your level "GFY".

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 10 min J RULES 68,997
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 51 min LRS 177,409
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 51 min Candy4Me 7,751
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 68,379
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 1 hr newpoly 1,910
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr andet1987 4,656
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr edogxxx 97,938
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000