Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

#810313 Nov 23, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
like shooting carp in barrel.
these baggers are fkn idiots.
Juss like ya mudda!
Bush Our Worst President

El Monte, CA

#810314 Nov 23, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
I did. Realtime has been an "Obamazombie" forever.
might as well join the club, OBAMA *IS* your president.
stop aid 2 israel USA 1st

Chicago, IL

#810315 Nov 23, 2012
moshx wrote:
Y<quoted text> a parasite by any name is still a parasite. That being true ,you are a parasite and the one you worship (obama) is also a parasite.
you're an anti-American POS .Plain and simple .
stop aid 2 israel USA 1st

Chicago, IL

#810316 Nov 23, 2012
Nightchalker wrote:
<quoted text>Hate to throw a bucket of cold reality on you but, SOMEBODY is GOING to do it!!!
YOU cannot save them.
"What a wonderfull world"
Thnings like this only happen in America . Any other civilized nation treats it's citizens with respect . Minimum wage jobs in EU Japan Canada even Russia are unheard of . Only here . This MUST change
carol

Orlando, FL

#810317 Nov 23, 2012
Bush Our Worst President wrote:
<quoted text> might as well join the club, OBAMA *IS* your president.
Hard to believe, but he is.
stop aid 2 israel USA 1st

Chicago, IL

#810318 Nov 23, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
No, but their earning potential, and all other aspects of their life, are limited.
of course they limited but people have to have a self worth . You know most folks working in McWalmarts are having two three jobs just so they can feed their families . Have a little compassion,they are fellow Americans .While Walmart CEO making billions average soul here in Chicago makes $8.25 an hour minus taxes =$5 bucks whereas small business owners are hiring illegals
stop aid 2 israel USA 1st

Chicago, IL

#810319 Nov 23, 2012
moshx wrote:
Y<quoted text> a parasite by any name is still a parasite. That being true ,you are a parasite and the one you worship (obama) is also a parasite.
your post reminds of Hitler's speech about the Jews ..... Makes you think huh ..Parasite here parasite there ,everyone is a parasite except you ,right ..
Bush Our Worst President

El Monte, CA

#810320 Nov 23, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Hard to believe, but he is.
glad to believe.
carol

Orlando, FL

#810321 Nov 23, 2012
Most of the president’s health care takeover won’t begin until 2014. The “Top Five Worst Obamacare Taxes Coming in 2013” compiled by Americans for Tax Reform:

Obamacare Medical Device Tax. From pacemakers to MRI machines, if your health depends on a medical device, you will pay more.

Obamacare “Special Needs Kids Tax.” The newly imposed $2500 cap on flexible spending accounts will particularly affect families of special needs kids whose expenses can be many times that amount.

Obamacare Investment Income Surtax. Capital gains taxes will increase by more than half and dividend taxes will nearly double. A hostile investment climate will starve business of capital and is a recipe for a double-dip recession.

Obamacare “Haircut” for Medical Itemized Deductions. Limiting the amount of medical expense deductions will impact families with sizable medical expenses — chief among them, near-retirees.

Obamacare Medicare Payroll-Tax Hike. An increase in the payroll tax by nearly a third just made you more expensive for your employer to keep around.

This is just the start. The labyrinth of new Obamacare regulations will kill businesses. The 2700-page law has already generated tens of thousands of pages of regulations, and it’s growing.

Here’s one example: The president’s crackerjack bureaucrats required an impressive 18 pages just to define what a full-time employee is. Businesses will need to hire their own in-house bureaucracies to stay in compliance with the Washington bureaucracies.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/nov/...

The unraveling will begin next year.
carol

Orlando, FL

#810322 Nov 23, 2012
Bush Our Worst President wrote:
<quoted text> glad to believe.
Of course you do. You also don't believe Obamacare will affect your wallet and the quality of health care for the general population either.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#810323 Nov 23, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
I did. Realtime has been an "Obamazombie" forever.
I like that he derailed Hillary and then double derailed BushCo. After watching my own company and over half my net worth vanish in to thin air I wanted change__the kind of change that a black president could bring__a political enema.

I'm a registered Republican and a prototypical moderate/centrist. What you can't get is that I dislike right wingers and have for a good number of years. Right wingers are disruptive in a society that works best when there is political balance. I also dislike the noisy religious right, Ralph Reed's mutts like you who know nothing yet lead with their lips about everything.

I never doubted for a minute that Da Bammy would "earn" reelection, in just four years the brown guy and his administration managed to wash the nasty taste of BushCo out of the nations mouths and as bad as it was___things are looking up for our nation and the rest of the planet.

Manifest destiny left the building with Elvis and the far right went away hanging on the coat tails of Mitt Rmoney. Carol, did you happen to notice that all the right wing loons here ducked out or changed handles. Except you__the queen bee was deserted by by the worker bees.

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

#810324 Nov 23, 2012
stop aid 2 israel USA 1st wrote:
<quoted text>your post reminds of Hitler's speech about the Jews ..... Makes you think huh ..Parasite here parasite there ,everyone is a parasite except you ,right ..
one with limited ability to think such as you may not understand.but ill try to enlighten you just the same.a parasite is a form of life that only survives by feeding off a higher life form. The people who are capable yet do nothing to provide for themsleves only feeding off the taxpayers have lowered themselves to be parasites. The big difference between a parasite in nature and a democrat parasite is ,in nature the parasite does not try to atack and destroy its host insureing its future. The democrat parasite ,not so smart,they stop at nothing to destroy the tax payer and if sucsessful will no longer have anyone to feed from.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#810325 Nov 23, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Call it brown, tan, mocha or whatever but DO NOT forget about the Hindu's who currently appear among the top performers at America's very best colleges__Duke, Stanford__MIT etc.
Manifest destiny don't live here any more!
Honey Beige has a nice ring to it eh?
Manifest destiny moved to Russia, and is selling tickets to ride, to the USA, at three times cost price because idyits like yew, want to cut out all tax credits on stuff like corps that may invest in the now commercial (givverment defunct) space program.

Manifest destiny-mehbe we'ze can reterritorialize Texas when it secedes from the Yewneeyon.

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

#810326 Nov 23, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
i get the feeling you think everyone posting out of chicago is the same person huh, fktard?
There are only 10 million people in the metro area, so you might wanna recalculate your stupidity.
the poster I was replying to has changed his screen name at least 3 times in a very short time, his post are all the same and a bit more ignorant than even you're post,but by your response it would not come as a suprize if he were one of you're many sock puppets.
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

#810327 Nov 23, 2012
stop aid 2 israel USA 1st wrote:
<quoted text>Thnings like this only happen in America . Any other civilized nation treats it's citizens with respect . Minimum wage jobs in EU Japan Canada even Russia are unheard of . Only here . This MUST change
YOU MISSED IT!!!

I read that and coffie, SOT out my nose and went ALL the way across the room!

LOL

HA, "civilized Nations" like saudi arabia??,"myanmar", Pakistan,Afganistan,??????

Where un-escorted women are FAIR GAME to be RAPED?????

Oh, yes, even in your european utopias the zook scum pour out of the mosk every friday night looking for stuff to burn and un-attended women to rape!

LOOK IT UP!

PROVE ME WRONG!!!

What the hell kinda puddin head are you!

Don't be so quick to cut down the only place on this planet YOU can live the lifestyle that YOU enjoy!!!
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#810328 Nov 23, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
PROBABLY TO CARVE THE PILE OF SHIT YOU FOLKS IN THE HEARTLAND REPRESENT. WHEN YOU THINK ABOUT IT, IT'S DISINGENUOUS TO SIMPLY HAVE A NATIONAL MONUMENT DISPLAYING MEN'S HEADS WITHOUT SIGNIFYING THE REAL WORK THEY DID EVERYDAY.
ummm..since ethnic jokes have LONG existed about every other ethnic groups of beings on this earth---I gotta lol on that one lol.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#810329 Nov 23, 2012
moshx wrote:
<quoted text>one with limited ability to think such as you may not understand.but ill try to enlighten you just the same.a parasite is a form of life that only survives by feeding off a higher life form. The people who are capable yet do nothing to provide for themsleves only feeding off the taxpayers have lowered themselves to be parasites. The big difference between a parasite in nature and a democrat parasite is ,in nature the parasite does not try to atack and destroy its host insureing its future. The democrat parasite ,not so smart,they stop at nothing to destroy the tax payer and if sucsessful will no longer have anyone to feed from.
Yew pretty good at crackin 'em too lol.
stop aid 2 israel USA 1st

Chicago, IL

#810330 Nov 23, 2012
moshx wrote:
<quoted text>one with limited ability to think such as you may not understand.but ill try to enlighten you just the same.a parasite is a form of life that only survives by feeding off a higher life form. The people who are capable yet do nothing to provide for themsleves only feeding off the taxpayers have lowered themselves to be parasites. The big difference between a parasite in nature and a democrat parasite is ,in nature the parasite does not try to atack and destroy its host insureing its future. The democrat parasite ,not so smart,they stop at nothing to destroy the tax payer and if sucsessful will no longer have anyone to feed from.
Israel is feeding off our taxpayers . We give away trillions to the Jewish nation .Are they parasites as well or only Americans who are feeding off taxpayers ?
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#810331 Nov 23, 2012
dem wrote:
http://youtu.be/NxQksEF2uso
Here's how you dig up tea baggers.
You posting viri-infected links again duhmbo?

SHAME on YOU!!!!!
stop aid 2 israel USA 1st

Chicago, IL

#810332 Nov 23, 2012
Nightchalker wrote:
<quoted text>YOU MISSED IT!!!
I read that and coffie, SOT out my nose and went ALL the way across the room!
LOL
HA, "civilized Nations" like saudi arabia??,"myanmar", Pakistan,Afganistan,??????
Where un-escorted women are FAIR GAME to be RAPED?????
Oh, yes, even in your european utopias the zook scum pour out of the mosk every friday night looking for stuff to burn and un-attended women to rape!
LOOK IT UP!
PROVE ME WRONG!!!
What the hell kinda puddin head are you!
Don't be so quick to cut down the only place on this planet YOU can live the lifestyle that YOU enjoy!!!
did my post included nations you mentioned ??

I never said anything about primitive muslim nations you describe . I said any civilized nations such as Germany Sweden Denmark France Norway Japan etc ..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Santa Claus delayed in Chicago after getting th... 1 hr ChicagOpinion 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Guru 182,028
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr ChicagOpinion 98,871
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 6 hr J RULES 71,188
Chicago Pizza Blows 8 hr joey 2
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 8 hr KiMare 51,279
AP Exclusive: Union members appointed after $10... (Mar '08) 9 hr IUEC 7,564
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:49 am PST

NBC Sports11:49AM
Reggie Wayne needs offseason triceps surgery
NBC Sports 1:29 PM
Colts say they will be all business despite nothing to gain - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 1:40 PM
Cutler realizes Bears could be in for changes - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 8:22 PM
Bears re-sign Austen Lane to replace Willie Young
Bleacher Report10:09 PM
Bears vs. Vikings: Breaking Down Minnesota's Game Plan