Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 37,454)

Showing posts 749,061 - 749,080 of1,032,806
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Sources Of Conservative Renewal

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/dreher...

Seems FOX is not one of them.
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Another fkn retard with an 8th grade education
Go fk your pigs, boi.
Funny to hear the intellectual midgets with their sophomoric insults calling out others on their education. It is to laugh
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

dem wrote:
Any you lonely tea bag hillbilly azzholes basting your turkey from the inside?
Posting your sexual fantasies is your right, under the 1st Amendment, and I have sworn an oath to defend TO THE DEATH, your right to make a fool of yourself as much as you want.

GOD (pick, one, any, or none) BLESS AMERICA!!!

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Carter wrote:
<quoted text> "more"? We haven't had any for the past 4 years. I hope the thus far incompetent Obama's magic hopey-changey wand will work better during the next 4.
The facts don't change no matter how long you sing that old Fox tune.

Since: Feb 10

ny ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Since there are fewer and fewer natural mechanisms for culling the feeble minded from the herd I only expect religion to continue to grow.
Have no fear, there will always be a cult waiting in the wings with its doors and arms wide open, waiting to guide the delusional, gullible, fearful, guilt ridden, neurotic among us into more of the same. Praise the Lord, Pass the ammunition.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

sonicfilter wrote:
Benghazi Testimony By Petraeus Shreds GOP Attack On Rice
As King explained in response to reporters’ questions, Petraeus not only confirmed that any allusion to al Qaeda had been removed from the talking points given to Rice, but that his agency had consented to that decision:
Q: Did he say why it was taken out of the talking points that [the attack] was al Qaeda affiliated?
KING: He didn’t know.
Q: He didn’t know? What do you mean he didn’t know?
KING: They were not involved—it was done, the process was completed and they said,“OK, go with those talking points.” Again, it’s interagency—I got the impression that 7, 8, 9 different agencies.
Q: Did he give you the impression that he was upset it was taken out?
KING: No.
Q: You said the CIA said “OK” to the revised report –
KING: No, well, they said in that, after it goes through the process, they OK’d it to go. Yeah, they said “Okay for it to go.”
In short, Rice was using declassified talking points, developed and approved by the intelligence community, when she discussed the Benghazi attack. So McCain’s nasty personal denunciation of her , along with most of his claims about how the White House handled Benghazi, has been blown out of the water like so much naval scrap. The Arizona senator, his colleagues, and their loud enablers on Fox News and elsewhere in the wingnut media will never apologize to Rice. But that is what they owe her.
http://www.nationalmemo.com/benghazi-testimon...
Speaking of the scumbag Arizona Senator who's married to the Budweiser heiress hottie__Warren Rudman died today.

Rudman is a name that McCain, Ollie North and a host of other Repugs still flinch when hearing__RIP Warren Rudman, perhaps the last honorable Republican politician.
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Another fkn retard with an 8th grade education
Go fk your pigs, boi.
When I need your opinion I'll pull obammas cok out of your mouth and ask for it!!!

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Maybe we should ask the Muslim taxi drivers who won't pick up people who have been drinking or even have alcohol on them. Who won't pick up people with dogs.
Pharmacists have every right to not sell whatever they choose not to sell. If the market will bear it, more power to them. Employees, however, do not make company policy. I feel the Government went completely over the line, when it said that a pharmacist working in a store offering contraceptives for sale, must be allowed to refuse to sell them, even having known at the time of hire that they were part of the stock.

Since the business owner cannot discriminate against HIRING someone for reasons of religion, I feel it is the responsibility of the employee to live up to his or her own morality by seeking employment where contraceptives are not sold. The law decreed that employers must allow employees to restrict business due to the employee's religion. If the subject was morphine, insulin, or cancer-treatment, you'd be up in arms about this law. But since it involves contraception, you're perfectly fine with it?

Oh, and I'd venture to guess those 'Muslim taxi drivers' own their own cabs. What, you're going to argue they should be forced to pick up your drunk ass?

You can't have it both ways, chum.
if all you listen to

Newport News, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

is fox news, and only read Drudge report you would think ..Repbublicans would win election and it was
a landslide for romney....Now What!!!!

Not everyone who is white will vote the republican tickect...you lose...thank goodness for our country...see what happens at the next election in 2014...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Nightchalker wrote:
<quoted text>You are a small minded person if you think that everyone fits into your liberal pigeon holes.
Just because I'm not scooping up the party line soup does NOT mean I'm a "right winger" (whatever the heck THAT is)
Nor am I a "re-pube-likin"!
If you MUST know, I'm a disabled vet, I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States of America till the close the lid on the urn, I am in favor of LEGAL immigration,I am in favor of DECRIMINALIZING "drugs", I am in favor of "gay rights" (and "regular" rights too), I was NOT a big fan of bush OR romney, I am in favor of "right to work" legislation, I am in favor of "food stamps" for the POOR and "heath-care" for the elderly,(REAL health care, NOT "obammacare")!
Some of the issues I am in favor of are "left" and some are "right" I don't give a crap what side you THINK I'm on.
Yeah good, www.facesfromthewall.com1969.jul.ht ml

These guy's can only wish they were disabled__there's a great poem if you scroll down a bit__a really great poem.

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
That is different, and illegal.
Really? You said people shouldn't be forced to serve the ones they don't want to.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure you meant shedding the effects of the Bush Democrat and Republican Congress debacle.
Even with this good news, there is a dark cloud still hovering, sad to say.
Sales and prices still remain below normal levels because many potential buyers can't meet stricter lending standards or make the larger down payments that banks have required since the housing bust.
This is particularly true for first-time buyers who accounted for 31% of home sales in October which was down slightly from September and below the 40% common in a healthy market.
Ben Bernanke said last week that banks' overly tight lending standards might be limiting home sales and holding back the economic recovery.
http://www.presstelegram.com/california/ci_22...
But any good news is better than no good news.
Nostalgic for the good ol' housing bubble days?
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny to hear the intellectual midgets with their sophomoric insults calling out others on their education. It is to laugh
Don't make him CRY, he might run off.
(more likely to call you a racist, or some such)

I mean, it's all they got, no IDEAS, no PLAN,(other than genocide)

They are so dumb they don't even know where the lines they spout came from!

(say it with me, children)

SAUL OLINSKY!!!(very good)

KARL MARX!!!(better)

ADOLF..WHA??? WOA,woa, wait a minute!
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

if all you listen to wrote:
is fox news, and only read Drudge report you would think ..Repbublicans would win election and it was
a landslide for romney....Now What!!!!
Not everyone who is white will vote the republican tickect...you lose...thank goodness for our country...see what happens at the next election in 2014...
This illeterate post brought to you by your local public school system.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

www.facesfromthewall.com1969.jul.ht ml

Some of these sites are going cold I guess__too bad.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Tell it to Chick-fil-A. Ask Papa John, in about a year. And don't ever try to tell me that morality, and voting with one's wallet, are mutually exclusive.
Some of us stick by our principles, and some of us "don't give a damn."
Pizza is the ultimate example of a business driven by price, quality, and service.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Mopped up Romney in the last two debates without one, bagger.
BS, Dumb Dem, If your taxes in the City of Chicago, rise because Richie Daley needs 'mo money for giveaways to the South Side? He tells you to blow the moths out of your wallet, and 'pony up'? Whatcha gonna do?

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
With the exception of me the only business owners on here I know of are liberals.
Allow me to introduce myself. I am Kathryn, a conservative, and I own and operate a home-based business. I employ no one else, overhead is low, and business is great. Nice to meet you.
:)
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

sonicfilter wrote:
Sources Of Conservative Renewal
http://www.theamericanconservative.com/dreher...
Seems FOX is not one of them.
What is your point in continually linking to a liberal site with a misleading name?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

yepperz wrote:
<quoted text>
Have no fear, there will always be a cult waiting in the wings with its doors and arms wide open, waiting to guide the delusional, gullible, fearful, guilt ridden, neurotic among us into more of the same. Praise the Lord, Pass the ammunition.
Absolutely, and that cult is in the White House.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 749,061 - 749,080 of1,032,806
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

92 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 min HughBe 65,007
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min Rogue Scholar 05 167,429
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 min edogxxx 96,036
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 12 min ritedownthemiddle 42,946
Abby 4-17 14 min Sublime1 22
Amy 4-17 17 min Kuuipo 16
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 33 min boundary painter 4,024
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••