Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 37,452)

Showing posts 749,021 - 749,040 of1,033,330
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Always humorous to listen to the liberals talk about how they would run a corporation when they have most likely failed at any business venture that have ever attempted. This is why most love the government union work as they can be as incompetent as they like and still be paid exorbitant salaries on the back of the real working taxpayers.
Homer appears to be just another government dependent looking for any justification to explain why he lives off the sweat of others because he is too lazy to make it on his own. This is why the 47% were so outraged when Romney called them out and why we supply EBT cards to the losers now instead of food stamps. They have no problem taking their cut of your paycheck… just as long as you don’t call them out on it
With the exception of me the only business owners on here I know of are liberals.
Carter

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Must be Obama's fault. Can we really take four more years of positive economic data?
"more"? We haven't had any for the past 4 years. I hope the thus far incompetent Obama's magic hopey-changey wand will work better during the next 4.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> We still have g while driving, walking, etc. Also have great upswing in jackassing. Don't forget skateboards, bicycles and motorcycles. A large crowd will go with drugs, alcohol, and energy drinks.
Yet despite all of that death rates continue to decline and average life spans continue to rise.

More dopes for the Pope!
Da Man

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Four More Years!!! All HAIL OBAMA!

Tea baggers are dead meat!!!

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

THE DEBIL wrote:
ONLIEST MAN OR WOMAN COME AT YOU HEAD ON IS A FOOL. BES' WAY TO DO IT IS TO PASS QUIETLY BY AN' THEN POP THE CHILD'S HEAD OFF LIKE A BOTTLE OF YOO-HOO. DON' YOU KNOW NUTHIN'? YOU WANT TO HURT A MAN YOU DON' HURT HIM; YOU HURT WHAT HE LOVES. OH, OH, BUT YOU GUN PERMIT GON' SAVE YOU... IN THE 3/10 THS OF A SECOND YOU WILL HAVE TO RESPOND. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SURE IT WILL, SURE IT WILL...
Knowing that another person may have a gun on them prevents the more sober of us from escalating a minor disagreement into a physical assault. Stalkers lose interest when they think their prey is armed.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

The Nasty GOP?

For some conservatives, the labels “nasty” and “mean” are well earned.

http://www.nationalreview.com/articles/333713...

So let's see the list: 47%, Fluke, gay marriage and sexual taboos, abortion and rape, and the incentives of controversy.

Seems compete.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

seems complete.

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>Prove that anyone receives $100 a week
Black drug users are skinny!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Hi Tigger
Please don't make up pet names for me, i just ate.

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Nightchalker wrote:
<quoted text>And you know this because....
He goes out unlike you!!!
Obama our worst President

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Petraeus supports Rice's Benghazi assessment - so what is the GOP's problem?
....In an interview immediately after that hearing, Chairman of the Homeland Security Committee, Republican Congressman Peter King said that the CIA initially wrote in its ...

http://www.examiner.com/article/petraeus-supp...
Leo Kapakos, the whacko who wrote the "piece of work", hit job you posted is some failure one-percenter wannabe.

It cracks me up how you Moonbats post crap like it's gospel and it's nothing more than some zeros opinion, like it gives a dork like you some type of credibility.

Propoganda baby - that's all you got, nutcase.

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

The U.S. Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals narrowly ruled on Thursday that MichiganÂ’s ban on affirmative action, passed by a ballot initiative in 2006, is unconstitutional.

The court ruled 8 to 7 in Coalition to Defend Affirmative Action v. University of Michigan that banning affirmative action was a violation of the 14h AmendmentÂ’s guarantee to equal protection

Raw Story ( http://s.tt/1tMHE )
People vote but liberal judges rule over them!!!

California same sex marriage comes to mind?

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

NOT CUTE TOOLOO wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummm, you're kinda like a fatty turd in that way ...
You don't fool me. I know you are Queen of the Damned.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Blow me.
Sorry, i don't swing that way. Ask dem.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
WASHINGTON (MarketWatch)— Construction on new homes rose in October to the highest rate in more than four years, government data showed Tuesday, in another sign of a strengthening U.S. housing market.
Housing starts rose 3.6% last month to a seasonally adjusted annual rate of 894,000, the highest rate since July 2008, the U.S. Department of Commerce reported. Starts are up 42% from last year, though the rate remains far below a bubble peak of almost 2.3 million in 2006.
http://www.marketwatch.com/story/housing-star...
Slowly shedding the effects of the Bush debacle.
I'm sure you meant shedding the effects of the Bush Democrat and Republican Congress debacle.

Even with this good news, there is a dark cloud still hovering, sad to say.

Sales and prices still remain below normal levels because many potential buyers can't meet stricter lending standards or make the larger down payments that banks have required since the housing bust.

This is particularly true for first-time buyers who accounted for 31% of home sales in October which was down slightly from September and below the 40% common in a healthy market.

Ben Bernanke said last week that banks' overly tight lending standards might be limiting home sales and holding back the economic recovery.

http://www.presstelegram.com/california/ci_22...

But any good news is better than no good news.
Obama our worst President

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Da Man wrote:
Four More Years!!! All HAIL OBAMA!
Tea baggers are dead meat!!!
Did you say "Hail"?

Baawwwaaahhhhh!!!!!!

You're just as bad as they were, zit brain.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Hey rightwingers? Time to get some new material, you're boring the hell out of us.
Why is obama making a fool out if himself on his foreign trip?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Based upon profits; Hostess made no profits, gave bonuses and raises.
That's called the Bain principle.
Bonuses are based on meeting established criteria. In the case of failing companies, the goal may be to minimize losses.
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
As I said before, why are rightwingers so damn dumb?
You are a small minded person if you think that everyone fits into your liberal pigeon holes.
Just because I'm not scooping up the party line soup does NOT mean I'm a "right winger" (whatever the heck THAT is)
Nor am I a "re-pube-likin"!
If you MUST know, I'm a disabled vet, I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States of America till the close the lid on the urn, I am in favor of LEGAL immigration,I am in favor of DECRIMINALIZING "drugs", I am in favor of "gay rights" (and "regular" rights too), I was NOT a big fan of bush OR romney, I am in favor of "right to work" legislation, I am in favor of "food stamps" for the POOR and "heath-care" for the elderly,(REAL health care, NOT "obammacare")!
Some of the issues I am in favor of are "left" and some are "right" I don't give a crap what side you THINK I'm on.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
What a load. A doctor writes a prescription, patient brings it to be filled. The pharmacists job is to fill it, not preach and judge others and impose his beliefs on others. When does it end with you wingnuts?
Instead of forcing the pharmacy to fill the prescription, just let them stick to their principles and go out of business as a result.

It's called "choice."

Besides, almost all pharmacies today are large chains where that is not an issue.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 749,021 - 749,040 of1,033,330
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

18 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 16 min Learn to Read 167,507
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 65,069
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Lord Hater 42,961
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 5 hr Dusty Mangina 47,034
Who Dodged the SHOE Better? 6 hr ThomasA 17
Song Title Game (Dec '11) 6 hr SLY WEST 1,020
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr loose cannon 96,071
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE