Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#810271 Nov 23, 2012
no war 4 israel USA 1st wrote:
<quoted text>Average walmart worker makes minimum wage ,even during Thanksgiving .
Waltons should be prosecuted and perhaps executed for crimes against humanity ,for crimes against American people .
Exactly; they may as well have the government construct barracks for these slaves to live in as well. Lock them in like they do in China.
no war 4 israel USA 1st

Chicago, IL

#810272 Nov 23, 2012
Carter wrote:
<quoted text> You are the perfect Obama worshipper...an ignorant fool who has witnessed the incompetence and failure of Obama to provide the leadership our nation has needed during the last 4 years, yet fails to acknowledge and comprehend it, choosing to continue to believe in the fantasy he has conjured up for you and the majority of other fools who chose to "Make History" once again, rather than choosing the more intelligent path of accepting responsibility and actually working for the future success of our nation, rather than choosing to continue in the disatrous road to failure and bankruptcy. Obama has no idea how to solve the nation's problems, and you either choose to contribute to them or ignore them. Enjoy your life in mediocrity, because before long, your ecstatic life of mediocrity will continue to decline to the point you will be joining his other supporters in the world of ghetto hopelessness.
world of ghetto "" ?? hahaha

you know not a thing about me and my life .Poor mofos like you are disgust me . Underachievers such as you disgust me . Instead of making something our of yourself what you do is bitchying .
Razors Edge

Oak Lawn, IL

#810273 Nov 23, 2012
sooner or later the percentage of those who work and pay the bills
will not be able to support those who do not?

M.Thatcher..PM UK..

Quote.."Sooner or later,One runs out of other People
money!(Socialism).

And then we are Greece,That Shinging light for a Socialist Program,
Joining all the others that have never been successful?

The European Programs were intended to be for those who worked and paid into Programs to enable health care,SS,Pensions etc..

They became the Targets of third World illegals who broke the whole
system by way of overload..=Those who do not pay in,but draw out =
Bankruptcy etc..
no war 4 israel USA 1st

Chicago, IL

#810274 Nov 23, 2012
Carter wrote:
<quoted text> You are the perfect Obama worshipper...an ignorant fool who has witnessed the incompetence and failure of Obama to provide the leadership our nation has needed during the last 4 years, yet fails to acknowledge and comprehend it, choosing to continue to believe in the fantasy he has conjured up for you and the majority of other fools who chose to "Make History" once again, rather than choosing the more intelligent path of accepting responsibility and actually working for the future success of our nation, rather than choosing to continue in the disatrous road to failure and bankruptcy. Obama has no idea how to solve the nation's problems, and you either choose to contribute to them or ignore them. Enjoy your life in mediocrity, because before long, your ecstatic life of mediocrity will continue to decline to the point you will be joining his other supporters in the world of ghetto hopelessness.
Lets hope Obama will bend our constitution and run for a 3 perhaps 4th term .

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#810275 Nov 23, 2012
no war 4 israel USA 1st wrote:
<quoted text>yeah you right . 61 000 000 of Americans times 4 (average American family ) is 244 000 000 Americans supported Barry .
Simple ,if i had a wive with kids they would dare supporting someone else .There are hardly any mixed republican /democrat families . Families think alike .
They don't call you Crazy Ron for nothing.
Carter

Pompano Beach, FL

#810276 Nov 23, 2012
no war 4 israel USA 1st wrote:
<quoted text>world of ghetto "" ?? hahaha
you know not a thing about me and my life .Poor mofos like you are disgust me . Underachievers such as you disgust me . Instead of making something our of yourself what you do is bitchying .
Your ebonics and ghetto talk give you away, along with the fact your were ignorant enough to support the incompetent Obama for an additional term of failure. I know you all too well, a leech upon the taxpayers, having fled the NYC ghetto for the Obama Chicago ghetto, the home of the grand puppet of the Corrupt Chicago Democratic Machine,"mofo"...how droll!
Carter

Pompano Beach, FL

#810277 Nov 23, 2012
no war 4 israel USA 1st wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets hope Obama will bend our constitution and run for a 3 perhaps 4th term .
Why not? He's managed to bend just about everything else in this nation, including you. LOL
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#810278 Nov 23, 2012
Boxer Hector "Macho" Camacho remains on life support

They won't take him off the machines. God says when he will die," Leandry told the newspaper. "Camacho is a warrior and we believe he is battling to stay alive."

http://news.yahoo.com/boxer-hector-macho-cama...

Oh the irony! Without machines, he would have died. Braindead is dead.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#810279 Nov 23, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
We have four more years of retardican insanity: whining about losing the election twice!
If I was granted one wish and one wish only it would be that stupid people couldn’t vote if granted it would wipe out the Liberals/Democratic Party!!
no war 4 israel USA 1st

Chicago, IL

#810280 Nov 23, 2012
Carter wrote:
<quoted text> Your ebonics and ghetto talk give you away, along with the fact your were ignorant enough to support the incompetent Obama for an additional term of failure. I know you all too well, a leech upon the taxpayers, having fled the NYC ghetto for the Obama Chicago ghetto, the home of the grand puppet of the Corrupt Chicago Democratic Machine,"mofo"...how droll!
i dont know ebonics or any Negro for that matter except for the doorman at my building . You can call me anything you want . Unlike you i know who I'm .

You crying because you are poor uneducated bastard who can't help himself .
no war 4 israel USA 1st

Chicago, IL

#810281 Nov 23, 2012
Carter wrote:
<quoted text> Why not? He's managed to bend just about everything else in this nation, including you. LOL
here is the bottom line . YOu hate Obama and attacking me because you are Jewish and Obama pisses all over Israel's face .244 000 000 of Americans who voted for Obama spoken and there is not a thing you can do .You and your jewish media machine LOL
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#810282 Nov 23, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
This fight (fiscal cliff) is Boehners to lose. Democrats will retake the house in 2014.
Obamacares should have been single payer in the first place; it would have take the pressure off of businesses to provide healthcare benefits to employees. I really think Boehners days are numbered.
So, your goal is to wreck the country to win another election in 2014?

Boehner's days are numbered only if he caves in to Obama instead of negotiating a compromise.

Democrats want to go over the fiscal cliff because they love the idea of higher taxes for everybody.
proud2bwhite

Rogers, MN

#810283 Nov 23, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Walmart is the largest employer; what is the percentage of those employees who are paid so low that they qualify for medicaide and foodstamps? Those same employees use those ebt cards to shop at Walmart. The government pays for their healthcare.
Walmart's got a pretty good deal going, wouldn't you say?
In addition to charging sales tax and keeping it.
Who are the slaves you're talking about?
Why can't Walmart provide for itself?
if one can't support their own needs working at a retail store they should be the one responsible to improve their own situation.the employer offers a rate equal to skill not the desire of employees. If one does not have the skills to aquire a better income and wants more ,that person is the one that needs to make changes.
I don't have a clue of your sales tax issue,havnt heard it from any sorce but you so I can't comment.
Walmart actualy pay well with bennifits available for the skill level needed ,they also permote mostly from their hourly employees and have training programs that lead to better pay . A person that makes responsible choices,lives within their means and does not have 4 kids they had no way of paying for can live on a walmart wage.
no war 4 israel USA 1st

Chicago, IL

#810284 Nov 23, 2012
Carter wrote:
<quoted text> Your ebonics and ghetto talk give you away, along with the fact your were ignorant enough to support the incompetent Obama for an additional term of failure. I know you all too well, a leech upon the taxpayers, having fled the NYC ghetto for the Obama Chicago ghetto, the home of the grand puppet of the Corrupt Chicago Democratic Machine,"mofo"...how droll!
You forgot Connecticut,my family owns properties there . Again , you know sh*t bout me .LOL
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#810285 Nov 23, 2012
no war 4 israel USA 1st wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you assuming i hate Jews ??
Using the word "jude" is a dead giveaway, same as the n-word.
no war 4 israel USA 1st

Chicago, IL

#810286 Nov 23, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
They don't call you Crazy Ron for nothing.
Eman , stop been foolish .It's normal for families to think alike .If 61 000 000 of Americans voted for Barry it's obvious 244 000 000 also supported the man .
stop aid 2 israel USA 1st

Chicago, IL

#810287 Nov 23, 2012
yup :)
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#810288 Nov 23, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>

Walmart's got a pretty good deal going, wouldn't you say?
In addition to charging sales tax and keeping it.
You keep saying this with absolutely no evidence of what would be a criminal activity.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#810289 Nov 23, 2012
no war 4 israel USA 1st wrote:
<quoted text>Average walmart worker makes minimum wage ,even during Thanksgiving .
Waltons should be prosecuted and perhaps executed for crimes against humanity ,for crimes against American people .
Minimum wage for minimum skill.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#810290 Nov 23, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
They are on welfare!! Dont' you get it? They work for meager wages, qualify for medicaide and ebt cards, do their shopping at Walmart. They are virtual slaves.
Look at the Forbes list and see where the Waltons are.
They charge sales tax and keep it. They don't pay property taxes, towns pay for their buildings and roads. The government pays for it's employees healthcare and foodstampts.
It's a win/win for Walmart, sucking the lifeblood of this country and the stupid fools who camp out for days to give them more of their money are just that; stupid fools.
Not really. Middle class and higher people are even more attuned to getting the best value for their money. There are relatively few welfare folks in this community and the Walmart was mobbed at 8 PM.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Disgraceful treatment at O'Hare 21 min joey 2
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 39 min wojar 181,959
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 71,140
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr IBdaMann 49,256
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr KiMare 51,267
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 hr Yumpin Yimminy 68,897
French researchers find new strain of HIV virus... (Aug '09) 4 hr dango64 6
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr PEllen 98,858
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:21 pm PST

NBC Sports 1:21PM
Brandon Marshall on Dominic Raiola: Dirty player, worse person
NBC Sports 1:23 PM
Lions' Raiola suspended 1 game for stomping on opponent - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 1:31 PM
Allen (Knee) to Get MRI; Considered Day-to-Day
ESPN 2:14 PM
Bears' Marshall blasts Raiola: A dirty player
NBC Sports 4:10 PM
PFT Whiparound: Jay Cutler will return in Week 17