Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

#810114 Nov 23, 2012
Impeach Obama wrote:
<quoted text>They don't need to send suicide bombers here. The inner city ghetto-rats are doing a good enough job of killing each other.
Thanks for reminding everyone what an ignorant racist sack of crap you are.
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

#810117 Nov 23, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Ironic huh, fktard?
Juss like ya mudda.
carol

Orlando, FL

#810119 Nov 23, 2012
There wasn't much thought put into the entity of Obamacare. That's why there are so many problems trying to fit the pieces together -(paraphrased by a tax analyst this morning).

Pelosi said we'd all be surprised to find out what's in it. She wasn't kidding.
carol

Orlando, FL

#810120 Nov 23, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning, carol.
Good morning. Have a nice Thanksgiving?

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#810123 Nov 23, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Every president and every party has added to the deficit and debt over many decades. It's a cumulative thing.
Wars haven't helped. Neither does a housing mortgage crisis.

Bush not only doubled the debt, he left with the worst recession in 80 years,.

But hey, you just can't admit it as primarily Bush's fault along with his yes voters in Congress.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#810125 Nov 23, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Stalin got a 2nd term. Hitler got a 2nd term. Alfred E. Newman got a 2nd term. Elmo got a 2nd term.
Guess you didn't get the memo.
Outta the loop, hey?
But Elmo's boie, Oops that's voice isn't it?? Was shown the door??
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#810126 Nov 23, 2012
'Liberals are Trying to Frighten Conservatives and It’s Gone Too Far'

Congratulations, Democrats. You’ve won the right to ruin this country. But, you did not win the right to scare people with a pig wrapped in a Romney tshirt dumped on the doorstep of campaign offices. This is a bridge too far.

Of course the tears of conservatives are not from losing an election, it comes from the fear Liberals use to corral them into FEMA camps. Tears are from the threats to traditional marriage or the fear of religious persecution.

These kinds of threats shake the moral fiber and are threatening. It isn’t like the gentle conservative approach to fire Obama supporters. Removing liberal threats is just good business. Dropping off dead pigs is threatening to an individual’s well-being.

It is the height of hypocrisy that Liberals applaud Chrysler giving employees the day off to vote. Liberals are scolding those few brave business leaders that dare lay off Obama supporting workers in anticipation of economic doom. Chrysler should be fined for the deficit interest and market loss from deliberately slowing down their contribution to the American economy. Shame on these people.

The hypocrisy isn’t limited to the economy. Liberals will cry about hunting down a young man and giving him a haircut, while destroying millions of traditional marriages with laws and elections.

By listening to real conservative voices and not just mocking their tears, America can begin to heal. It begins with respect. Liberals need to stop being so entrenched in their own rhetoric.

http://dailybleach.com/liberals-must-stop-enj...
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

#810127 Nov 23, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
But hey, you just can't admit it as primarily Bush's fault along with his yes voters in Congress.
Oh yeah, bush was a pile of skat on two feet for SURE!!!

Too bad obamma had to DOUBLE DOWN on the debt AND the spending!

But hey, you just can't admit that the guy can do ANYTHING wrong!
Patriot

Denver, CO

#810129 Nov 23, 2012
Obama Commits $6 Bil to Make Asia Green

November 21, 2012

In the midst of an economic crisis and a looming fiscal cliff, Obama has committed $6 Billion for a “sustainable energy” partnership with Asia. You can’t help but wonder what he's thinking! It’s bad enough that he’s blown hundreds of millions of dollars on failed clean energy programs in the United States!

http://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2012/11/oba...

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#810132 Nov 23, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning. Have a nice Thanksgiving?
We did. The turkey was perfection. There were nine kinds of pie, a birthday cake, and the best green bean casserole on the planet. Best of all, we got to hang out with the kids - counting grandkids, all seventeen of 'em.
:)
You?

Location hidden

#810133 Nov 23, 2012
Bill Clinton wrote:
<quoted text>You know the best thing about a 10 minute B J, 10 minutes of silence.
Who could argue with that?

david-lane

Tinley Park, IL

#810134 Nov 23, 2012
Democrats are the lowest form of life.

Location hidden

#810135 Nov 23, 2012
NOT CUTE TOOLOO wrote:
I don't know why it is, but somehow kathryn is even more repulsive to me than carol.
I know not why this is, but it is.
I do not like you Mrs. Bell,
And why this is, I cannot tell.
But this I know, and know full well,
I do not like you Mrs. Bell.
Good.

I ain't runnin' no geedee popularity contest up in heah.

TSM

El Paso, TX

#810136 Nov 23, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
RealDave still living in the Past in November Obama was given a “Bush Mulligan” the conversation now is will Democrats retain the senate in 2014?
david-lane

Tinley Park, IL

#810143 Nov 23, 2012
Democrats are a cancer
david-lane

Tinley Park, IL

#810146 Nov 23, 2012
Democrats love perverts
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

#810147 Nov 23, 2012
david-lane wrote:
Democrats are the lowest form of life.
NEGATIVE,a jihadi is THE lowest form of existence,
by BEING a member of al-kida, etc, they have forfeited their membership in the human race, and should be SQUASHED like the INSECTS they are!
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

#810148 Nov 23, 2012
david-lane wrote:
Democrats are a cancer
OY ! SPOT ON!!!

Much too accurate! LOL
david-lane

Tinley Park, IL

#810149 Nov 23, 2012
Democrats are leaches.
Carter

Pompano Beach, FL

#810150 Nov 23, 2012
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for reminding everyone what an ignorant racist sack of crap you are.
And you are. You're an idiot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 9 min Abolish The Fed 70,065
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 37 min Yumpin Yimminy 68,646
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr KiMerde 50,616
sons of samoa crips vs samoan west side piru bl... 1 hr x8cresx 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr jacques Ottawa 179,329
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr Doug77 4,795
Would you like Illinois to secede from the Unit... 2 hr The Stinker 2
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]