Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
748,961 - 748,980 of 1,095,335 Comments Last updated 6 min ago
THE DEBIL

Italy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Impeach Mullah Obama wrote:
<quoted text>The biggest problem with Chicago (besides the sh'tty weather and the Bears) is their corrupt leadership, which ironically, is the biggest problem with our country.
THE BIGGEST "PROBLEM" WITH "OUR" OR ANY COUNTRY, IS IGNORANCE. SO, UM, PRETTY CLEARLY THAT MEANS "OUR" BIGGEST PROBLEM IS YOU.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Patriot wrote:
BE WARNED - Humanity Being Ripened for Deception
Global Alien Terror Threat A Reality!
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/11/19/globa...
Mile High mystery: UFO sightings in sky over Denver
http://kdvr.com/2012/11/08/mile-high-city-mys...
We are headed into the appointed time of Great Deception http://niv.scripturetext.com/2_thessalonians/... note vs 9-12, the Time of GOD'S Wrath spoken of in the Book of Daniel against "wickedness" (see Zechariah 5 http://niv.scripturetext.com/zechariah/5.htm ), the Great Tribulation spoken of in the Book of Revelation.
It is unnecessary at this point to review the creatures that ascend from the bottomless pit/abyss, but a quick review of them at this point would cause one to understand how people on Earth, having experienced the prior events of the first 4 Trumpets starting in The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which GOD gave him to show...." 8:7 http://niv.scripturetext.com/revelation/8-2.h... , would believe that these creatures are indeed ALIENS. Please understand that I DO NOT believe in aliens, or believe that these Revelation 9 creatures are aliens. But I do believe that people of this world are being programmed to accept the deception and WILL believe that they are aliens given their description in Revelation.
They are fallen angels that are now evil, wicked spirits or demons governed by Abaddon/Apollyon the Destroyer - Satan. At the 5th Trumpet, GOD allows them a five-month reign of horror on the inhabitants of the earth http://niv.scripturetext.com/revelation/9.htm . Notice the demons are only allowed to torture "those people who did not have the seal of GOD on their foreheads" - there will be no fence sitters, because in a conflict one much choose sides. The result from the 5th Trumpet will be only two groups of people on the planet - those with the seal of GOD and those who "...worship the beast and his image and receive his mark on the forehead or on the hand..."
http://niv.scripturetext.com/revelation/14.ht... vs 9...
Oy vey. What next?
THE DEBIL

Italy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

DEBIL SLIP UP BEHIND THE OLD MAN AN' PINCH THE WEAPON OUT OF HIS HANDS. THEN HE ROLL THE FRIGHTENED OLD MAN OVER AND SMASH THE HUGE TRIANGULAR BARREL INTO HIS MOUTH, BREAKING HIS LIPS AND TEETH, AND THEN THE DEBIL SMILE AND MOVE HIS FACE DOWN CLOSE TO THE OLD MAN'S BROKEN ONE. "IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT, HONEY? IS THIS WHAT YOU STRIVED ALL YOU LIFE FOR?" THEN DEBIL PULL OFF THE SINGLE 50 CALIBRE ROUND WHICH TEARS OUT THE OLD MAN'S SPINE AND HALF OF THE BACK OF THE COUCH. THE DEBIL IS COVERED IN BLOOD NOW BUT OF WHAT MATTER IS THAT? HE'S RED ALREADY...
Impeach Mullah Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

brown eyes wrote:
<quoted text>Bob Marley was a mulatto and so is Halle Berry.
mulatto is a nickname for a person of mixed heritage can be construed as racist as the insecure people who try to force people to identify as one or the other, as if society is really that black and white.
Obama is a mulatto of Muslim heritage.(In other words he's a two-time loser). On his wedding band is the inscription &#1604;&#1575; &#1573;&#1604;&#16 07; &#1573;&#1604;&#15 75; &#1575;&#1604;&#16 04;&#1607;, "There is no god but Allah", taken from the recitation of the Shahada, the first of the five pillars of Islam.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

brown eyes wrote:
<quoted text>31 bills blocked by Republicans in 2010.
Examples of Bills Blocked.
Republicans block bill to Aid Small Businesses.
Republicans block Unemployment Benefits Extension.
Republicans block Bank Reform Bill.
Republicans Block Campaign Disclosure Bill.
Republicans block Jobs Bill in Senate.
GOP Blocks Transparency in Campaign Contributions.
Republicans block bill ending Tax Breaks For US Companies sending jobs Offshore.
Republicans block bill to Raise Oil Liability Spill.
Republicans Blocks Campaign Finance Bill again.
Republicans block Small Business Lending Bill.
Veterans Jobs Bill blocked in Senate would have created jobs for up to 20,000 veterans. The procedural vote was 58 to 40, 60 was needed to waive Republican objections.
"brown eyes"
Again you change the subject. I commented on the 30 + bills the house has passed that the senate refuses to consider. You ignore that fact. The truth remains we have a do nothing congress both parties are guilty of the inaction. Most of those in congress have one major concern, getting re elected.
Peace
KMA
Impeach Mullah Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

brown eyes wrote:
<quoted text>You have to have been a Republican to know how good it is to be a Democrat.
Jackie Kennedy.
She was a two bit whoare. During JFKs whole presidency she was screwin LBJ.
Impeach Mullah Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Kravitz on NFL. Haven't seen him a while.
THE DEBIL

Italy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

UMBEKNOWNST TO THE ANT COLONY, HURRICANE SANDY WAS ABOUT TO PRODUCE A STORM SURGE OF ENORMOUS PROPORTIONS. 12 FEET OF RAGING WATER SPREAD ACROSS THE SEAWALL AND THE FIELDS AND THE HIVE WAS SUDDENLY AWASH IN SALT WATER. THOSE IN THE DEEPEST CHAMBERS, EVEN THE QUEEN, WERE KILLED INSTANTLY, THOUGH HER BODY CONTINUED TO PRODUCE CHILDREN LONG AFTER SHE WAS ACTUALLY DEAD.

TITUS, HAVING BUILT HIS NEW CHAMBERS IN A SHALLOW FASHION WAS SWEPT UP IN THE TORRENT AND, AS HE GASPED AND SHED THE NEW PURPLE CLOAK HE HAD THE OTHER ANTS WEAVE FOR HIM OUT OF BUTTERFLY WINGS, HE PRAYED TO HIS GODS THAT HE HAD RECENTLY CREATED, "OH, GREAT ANT GODS! SPARE YOUR SERVANT (HE HAD ALSO DECIDED THAT HE MUST BE THE SERVANT IN THIS RELATIONSHIP BECAUSE THAT WAS ALL AN ANT COULD IMAGINE GIVEN HIS LACK OF IMAGINATION OR HISTORY. IT WOULD HAVE BEEN UNTHINKABLE TO IMAGINE THAT HIS NEWLY CREATED "GODS" ACTUALLY WORKED FOR HIM. THAT SLEIGHT OF HAND WOULD BE LEFT TO ANOTHER GENERATION OF ANTS.)
THE DEBIL

Italy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>Obama is a mulatto of Muslim heritage.(In other words he's a two-time loser). On his wedding band is the inscription &#1604;&#1575; &#1573;&#1604;&#16 07; &#1573;&#1604;&#15 75; &#1575;&#1604;&#16 04;&#1607;, "There is no god but Allah", taken from the recitation of the Shahada, the first of the five pillars of Islam.
YOU POOR, IGNORANT CHILD. DON'T YOU REALIZE I'M GOING TO DROWN YOU NOW? HOPE SPRINGS ETERNAL, EH? YOU ARE FROM ARKANSAS, AREN'T YOU?

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
I THOUGHT I ALREADY EXPLAINED THAT... BUT, WHICH WOULD YOU PREFER MY DEAR?
Given the paucity of choices, neither one. But if pressed, the former rather than the latter.

Just sayin'.
THE DEBIL

Italy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

THE DEBIL IS TELLING YOU A STORY, AND, AS YOU CAN PLAINLY SEE, HIS STORIES HAVE CONSEQUENCES. THEY ARE FASCINATING, WELL WRITTEN, MEANINGFUL, BUT, MOST OF ALL, THEY HAVE CONSEQUENCES FOR THOSE WHO CHOOSE TO READ THEM. UNLESS, OF COURSE YOU ARE TYPING WITH YOUR EYES CLOSED? THE MOST DANGEROUS PART OF THE DEBIL'S STORIES IS THAT HE ATTACHES NO MEANING TO THEM; YOU DO THAT... AND DO THAT YOU WILL.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Tax Returns: A Comprehensive Assessment of the Bush Administration's Record on Cutting Taxes
....the exceptionally poor job growth of recent years suggests the Administrationís tax cuts have largely failed to accomplish one of its stated policy goals.
http://www.cbpp.org/cms/index.cfm...
read it.
Fool. Still Bush-Bashing. Are you still fighting the Civil War, Idiot?

The Center on Budget and Policy Priorities Thinks We're Still in the Bush Era: http://tinyurl.com/br6awep

Read it.

The CBPP is just one of hundreds(at least) Liberal propaganda sites posing as being "authoritative" and "informative" and , the most funny of all, "helpful".

Get a life, would you?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

<quoted text>Obama is a mulatto of Muslim heritage.(In other words he's a two-time loser). On his wedding band is the inscription &#1604;&#1575; &#1573;&#1604;&#16 07; &#1573;&#1604;&#15 75; &#1575;&#1604;&#16 04;&#1607;, "There is no god but Allah", taken from the recitation of the Shahada, the first of the five pillars of Islam.
http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/weddingr...

A lie. Continue

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

THE DEBIL wrote:
I ASSUME THAT SINCE YOU ARE HERE IT MEANS THAT BOB IS OUT BUILDING A NEW BREAD OVEN?
Er, no. Building a fire. G'nite.

Happy Thanksgiving.
:)
THE DEBIL

Italy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

EVERYONE ELSE IS WATCHING NOW TOO. TOPIX IS WATCHING. IT'S ABSOLUTELY FASCINATING TO SEE MICE RUNNING AROUND AND AROUND THE CAT AS IF THEY WERE IMMORTAL. THE RESULTS, HOWEVER, ARE INVARIABLE. NOW! WHICH OF US - IN THE STORY - IS A MOUSE... AND WHICH OF US, IS THE CAT? THE CAT, IN THIS STORY, IS COMPLETELY SATED. NOT ROOM FOR ONE MORE BITE. AND YET... AND YET... KILLING THE MICE IS WHAT SHE DOES... IT'S FUN... ON SOME... IMPERCEPTIBLY ANCIENT LEVEL...
THE DEBIL

Italy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Er, no. Building a fire. G'nite.
Happy Thanksgiving.
:)
YOU GIVE UP TOO EASILY, KATHRYN, I WON'T HURT YOU... I PROMISE... OR CAN YOU SEE WHAT'S ABOUT TO HAPPEN?

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

brown eyes wrote:
Democrats are the party of activism, the party that says government can make you richer and smarter.
So what in the hell happened?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA

This is almost as funny as Kevin Clash having his fist up Elmo's butt for 20 years while he entertained kids and fisted other kids off-air.

Who's laughing now?

Government can make you richer and smarter? OK, Cookie Monster:}
THE DEBIL

Italy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH A... DEBIL JUS' SEE A NEW TOPIC ON TOPIX: "ARE YOU SMART ENOUGH TO BE A US MARINE." HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... PRESUMABLY THAT MEANS: ARE YOU DUMB ENOUGH TO RELEASE 30,000 PAGES OF CLASSIFIED INFORMATION TO TWO FAT LEBANESE WHORES WITH MATCHING TITS AND MIPPLES WHO SEEK BILLION DOLLAR CONTRACTS FROM SOUTH KOREA FOR ACCESS TO THE MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX?

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Agreed. Let us remember that we live in this country together. And for what we are about to consume, may we be truly thankful.
Amen.
We all consume and we all waste but that's where the similarities end. Tax-n-Spend people consume and waste like no other group on the face of this Earth. Tax-n-Spend *other* people's money.

You, too, are a consumer but you will swallow anything.
Impeach Mullah Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/weddingr...
A lie. Continue
Ok, you're right. You got me. I'm busted. It doesn't say "There is no god but Allah". It simply says "No god but Allah".

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

56 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 min truth-facts 46,218
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 24 min Here He Goes Again 97,765
Amy 8-19 1 hr Kuuipo 13
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Beavis 176,676
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Jonah1 49,244
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Nono 3,900
Ferguson police shoot another black unarmed man! 2 hr Always Smile 23
Amy 8-20 3 hr Kuuipo 12
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••