Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 37,447)

Showing posts 748,921 - 748,940 of1,078,548
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
stop throwing yourself at me.
just kidding.
you fat?
Don't mess with me dumbo, or I'll squish w/my fatty self like the worm that you are.

Happy Turkey Day-worm.
Impeach Mullah Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

brown eyes wrote:
Democrats are the party of activism, the party that says government can make you richer and smarter.
Republicans are the party that says government doesn't work, and then get elected and prove it. Just look at the do nothing US Congress.
What the hell have democrats done to make anybody richer or smarter? They punish successful people with repressive taxes while our public education system is among the worst in the world. All somebody has to do is look at any of the Mullah's supporters who were educated in public school system...the ones that didn't drop out that is.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Republican would like all children to just quit school and get jobs.
WTH world you live in? MUST be one of stoopid because you're obviously clueless to the real one--where kids (of legal working age of course) go to school...AND work--gasp...ALL at the same time!
GASP. Imagine that!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Impeach Mullah Obama wrote:
<quoted text>What the hell have democrats done to make anybody richer or smarter? They punish successful people with repressive taxes while our public education system is among the worst in the world. All somebody has to do is look at any of the Mullah's supporters who were educated in public school system...the ones that didn't drop out that is.
Okie Doke, let's look. I was educated in Public School System. Same system my Mother taught in for 26+ years. And?
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>Democrats are the party of perverts, drug burnouts, freaks and child molesters.
I have been thinking that I would make a proposition to my Republican friends...that if the will stop telling lies about the Democrats we will stop telling the truth about them.
Adlai Stevenson.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Not Real Sure wrote:
<quoted text>??????? more babble I guess.....I have had 6 people try and figure out what you just posted....R E T A R D
lol! Only because I'm lowering myself to your level son.

You obviously have nothing to counter actual facts.

Otherwise you'd use them instead of your typical ad hominem because you're stuck!
Not Real Sure

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
Okie Doke, let's look. I was educated in Public School System. Same system my Mother taught in for 26+ years. And?
Your moms a R E T A R D ...to ????
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

<quoted text>What the hell have democrats done to make anybody richer or smarter? They punish successful people with repressive taxes while our public education system is among the worst in the world. All somebody has to do is look at any of the Mullah's supporters who were educated in public school system...the ones that didn't drop out that is.
You have to have been a Republican to know how good it is to be a Democrat.
Jackie Kennedy.
Not Real Sure

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Only because I'm lowering myself to your level son.
You obviously have nothing to counter actual facts.
Otherwise you'd use them instead of your typical ad hominem because you're stuck!
Why do you have such a hard time with your wording .....are you still in school, oh never mind you're a democrat....my bad
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Not Real Sure wrote:
<quoted text>Your moms a R E T A R D ...to ????
lol! I can see where you can't even reach up to this level son.

poor baby.
Impeach Mullah Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

brown eyes wrote:
<quoted text>Hire more teachers and give them a raise. Shorten the classroom size.
Most of the teachers are stupider than the students. Did you see that disgusting gang of affirmative-action so-called "teachers" on strike in Chicago a few months ago? How can we expect our students to excel when the people teaching them are morons?
Impeach Mullah Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>If you were to only have 10 kids with two teachers per classroom the results would be the same , because without concerned and devoted parents [plural] the kids will only aspire to their surroundings and upbringing and settle for the easy way out [giverment entitlements]just look at the african american comunity stats per capita for the answer .
A big part of the ghetto-rat culture is taking pride in being ignorant. To them if you do well in school or try to better yourself it means "yo jus tryin' to be white".
Not Real Sure

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! I can see where you can't even reach up to this level son.
poor baby.
I have your baby hanging , rite here between my legs...
Impeach Mullah Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Agreed. Let us remember that we live in this country together. And for what we are about to consume, may we be truly thankful.
Amen.
Ghetto-rat Thanksgiving prayer:- Dear Lordy, We thanks you an presdet Obama an all the workin taxpaya sukkas fo dis meal we is about to receives".
Impeach Mullah Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

brown eyes wrote:
<quoted text>I look at the African American community and see the President of the United States. How much better can you do?
You have to be a four-star professional lowlife ghetto-rat to make a statement as ignorant as that.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Not Real Sure wrote:
<quoted text>Your moms a R E T A R D ...to ????
No, just yours. See, my mom uses proper grammar. It's okay. Shall I correct your postings as we go along -
M O R O N?????
Impeach Mullah Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
The 3%.
oh wow. big influence. Mitt never would have won the election without the in depth 'reporting' of the overpaid talking heads(but oh those Victoria's Secret models!) on FOX.
The Fox News reporterettes are former lawyers, prosecutors, judges or public officials, i.e. people who actually know how the American political and legal system works. The other news outlets' talking heads are either former weatherbabes or traffic reporters.
THE DEBIL

Italy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

THERE'S A GOOD CHANCE IF YOU OUT POSTIN' IN CHAT ROOMS ON THANKSGIVING YOU EITHER INDIAN... OR IRRELEVANT. KEEP YOU PECKER IN YOU PANTS, WORLD NOT NEED NO MO' PEOPLE.
Impeach Mullah Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Oh... it's the guy who hates reality and the US Constitution!
He hates America as well. He considers himself a citizen of the (un)United States of Obama.
GhostofRaygun

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

STFU. Repressive Taxes?????? The tax rate in the US has been the lowest in American history for the past 10 years.. STFU.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 748,921 - 748,940 of1,078,548
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

122 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 12 min Rose of Tralee 97,515
Abby 7-23 18 min RACE 10
Amy 7-23 26 min Kuuipo 8
No, Global Warming Did Not Create Chicago's Agi... 43 min Guest 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Beavis 174,477
Debate: Immigrants & K-12 - Chicago, IL (Dec '11) 1 hr Brian Shepard 116
Debate: Marijuana - Chicago, IL (Aug '10) 1 hr Brian Shepard 297
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 23 at 10:02AM CDT

•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••