Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 37,447)

Showing posts 748,921 - 748,940 of1,072,312
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#809911
Nov 22, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Natty Bumppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, a "brown" world...I call it the dumbing down of the world. Look at it, blacks, hispanics, muslims. Not a lot of brain power there. Chinese are a different story. Brains, but not to be trusted.
Call it brown, tan, mocha or whatever but DO NOT forget about the Hindu's who currently appear among the top performers at America's very best colleges__Duke, Stanford__MIT etc.

Manifest destiny don't live here any more!

Honey Beige has a nice ring to it eh?
brown eyes

Christiansburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#809912
Nov 22, 2012
 
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"brown eyes"
The do nothing congress? You are speaking of the democrat dominated senate? You know the body that is sitting on 30+ bills passed by the house?
Peace
KMA
Bloomberg:
Stock brokers receive higher public approval marks than the US Congress so do telemarketers, health maintenance organizations, and banks.
Congressional Job Approval:
RCP average 9/13-11-4 17 approve, 75.2 disapprove.
WOMEN IN TIGHTS

Reykjavík, Iceland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#809913
Nov 22, 2012
 

Judged:

1

DEBIL BEEN OUT FILMIN' HIS NEWEST MOVIE, "WOMEN IN TIGHTS." HE JUS' GO UP TO TENLEYTOWN WITH A CAMERA AN' A TRIPOD AN' HE TAKE PICTURES OF WOMEN IN TIGHTS WALKIN' BY - IT AIN'T BRAIN SURGERY.
NOT SURE IF ANYONE NOTICE BUT MANY WOMEN, OFTEN VERY SHAPELY ONES, HAVE DISPENSED WITH THE SKIRTS AN' DRESSES THEY NORMALLY USE TO COVER UP THEIR UNDERWEAR AN' DEBIL SUPPORT THIS DECISION.

WITH A HIGH-DEF CAMERA YOU CAN PRETTY MUCH SHOOT MOVIES OF NEARLY NAKED WOMEN ALL DAY LONG WITH NO MODELING FEES OR RELEASES REQUIRED. FO' THIS, DEBIL IS TRULY THANKFUL, AN' FO' WOMEN IN GENERAL... AN' GENERALS IN WOMEN; IT ALL GOOD.

WITH A 70X DIGITAL ZOOM YOU CAN GET RIGHT IN THERE TO THE POINT WHERE YOU CAN SEE THE L'IL LINT BALLS FORMIN' IN THE FABRIC WHERE THEY LEGS COME TOGETHER AN' THEN - FO' THOSE OF US WHO GOT NO USE FO' FOOTBALL - YOU CAN SPEND THE RES' OF THE HOLIDAY DOIN' SLOW MOTION FADES FROM ONE WOMAN TO THE NEXT WITH ARTISTIC PRECISION. PILGRIMS, EAT YOU HEARTS OUT. HAPPY THANKSGIVING. DEBIL.
Patriot

Longmont, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#809916
Nov 22, 2012
 
Remembering to give Thanks to The LORD for the taste of Freedom the world experienced with the United States of America.

http://bible.cc/revelation/12-16.htm

http://bible.cc/2_corinthians/3-17.htm

THE BUREAUCRATIZATION OF EVERYTHING

http://www.newswithviews.com/Emord/jonathan27...

http://www.thelonestarwatchdog.com/2012/11/18...

The REAL NWO - SOMETHING TO LOOK FORWARD TO

http://bible.cc/revelation/21-4.htm
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#809917
Nov 22, 2012
 

Judged:

2

Last Sunday on the commentary programs,the issue of Obama as Santa Claus was the primary topic. Obama is not Santa Claus,Santa Claus never stole from people to give to other people. Obama is not even Robin Hood,Robin Hood stole from the tax collectors to give the money back to the workers. Obama steals from the working people to give to those that don't work and to his elitist friends,bureaucrats and union bosses.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#809918
Nov 22, 2012
 
brown eyes wrote:
<quoted text>Bloomberg:
Stock brokers receive higher public approval marks than the US Congress so do telemarketers, health maintenance organizations, and banks.
Congressional Job Approval:
RCP average 9/13-11-4 17 approve, 75.2 disapprove.
"brown eyes"
I have to note that you have no comment on the do nothing senate. A body that refuses to vote on 30+ bills passed by the house. Why do you think they will not vote on the bolls. Could it be that the democrat majority knows they would pass? Have you considered that maybe, just maybe if they brought the bills to the floor and allowed a vote the approval rating might improve?
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#809919
Nov 22, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

1

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"brown eyes"
I have to note that you have no comment on the do nothing senate. A body that refuses to vote on 30+ bills passed by the house. Why do you think they will not vote on the bolls. Could it be that the democrat majority knows they would pass? Have you considered that maybe, just maybe if they brought the bills to the floor and allowed a vote the approval rating might improve?
31 bills blocked by Republicans in 2010.
Examples of Bills Blocked.
Republicans block bill to Aid Small Businesses.
Republicans block Unemployment Benefits Extension.
Republicans block Bank Reform Bill.
Republicans Block Campaign Disclosure Bill.
Republicans block Jobs Bill in Senate.
GOP Blocks Transparency in Campaign Contributions.
Republicans block bill ending Tax Breaks For US Companies sending jobs Offshore.
Republicans block bill to Raise Oil Liability Spill.
Republicans Blocks Campaign Finance Bill again.
Republicans block Small Business Lending Bill.
Veterans Jobs Bill blocked in Senate would have created jobs for up to 20,000 veterans. The procedural vote was 58 to 40, 60 was needed to waive Republican objections.
Patriot

Longmont, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#809921
Nov 22, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Is Soetoro/Obama concerned “insiders” are planning a coup d’état? The usurpers' illegal 'Presidential' Memorandum 11-21-12

http://www.thelonestarwatchdog.com/2012/11/22...

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#809922
Nov 22, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I see where Obama's pardoned turkey had to be euthanized. It seems, after contact with Obama, the turkey started exhibiting troublesome behavior. The gobbler would roam around stealing food from other turkeys. When handlers tried to correct the abhorrent behavior, the indignant turkey started attacking the other turkeys and defecating in their food dispensers. Eventually, after losing their patience, the other turkeys attacked, pecking it to within an inch of it's life. It was eventually 'put down', due to the seriousness of it's injuries.
RUSH10ME

Warsaw, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#809923
Nov 22, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

brown eyes wrote:
<quoted text>31 bills blocked by Republicans in 2010.
Examples of Bills Blocked.
Republicans block bill to Aid Small Businesses.
Republicans block Unemployment Benefits Extension.
Republicans block Bank Reform Bill.
Republicans Block Campaign Disclosure Bill.
Republicans block Jobs Bill in Senate.
GOP Blocks Transparency in Campaign Contributions.
Republicans block bill ending Tax Breaks For US Companies sending jobs Offshore.
Republicans block bill to Raise Oil Liability Spill.
Republicans Blocks Campaign Finance Bill again.
Republicans block Small Business Lending Bill.
Veterans Jobs Bill blocked in Senate would have created jobs for up to 20,000 veterans. The procedural vote was 58 to 40, 60 was needed to waive Republican objections.
You are spot on about your evaluations about our current president and I believe he should be placed among the very best in the history of this country , Abe Lincoln , JFK , Col. sanders ,flavor flav ,Orenthal James Simpson , and your mamma and her pimp .
Impeach Mullah Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#809924
Nov 22, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

brown eyes wrote:
Democrats are the party of activism, the party that says government can make you richer and smarter.
Republicans are the party that says government doesn't work, and then get elected and prove it. Just look at the do nothing US Congress.
Democrats are the party of perverts, drug burnouts, freaks and child molesters.
Impeach Mullah Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#809925
Nov 22, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
April, 2015:
"Boy, that Bush recession was a LOT worse than we thought. Even though I've 'created' 7 million new jobs (40 million removed from the workforce), raised taxes, fees, penalties, increased regulations and infused billions more into the green energy sector, I've held gas down to $7.85 a gal, and kept the economy roaring along at a .9% growth rate. But, there's still work to do. What I need is a third term so I can sustain all the good things I've done for America."
Barrack Hussein Obama
The Mullah acts more like a Hollywood celebrity than a President. He's no statesman, he's just a two-bit actor trying to create a larger fan base.
Not Real Sure

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#809926
Nov 22, 2012
 
no war 4 israel USA 1st wrote:
<quoted text>I work and going to school . I also voted for Obama
Sure

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#809927
Nov 22, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

Impeach Mullah Obama wrote:
<quoted text>Democrats are the party of perverts, drug burnouts, freaks and child molesters.
Really? Sounds like Tea Party talk. The demise of the Republic party.
Not Real Sure

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#809928
Nov 22, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>You are spot on about your evaluations about our current president and I believe he should be placed among the very best in the history of this country , Abe Lincoln , JFK , Col. sanders ,flavor flav ,Orenthal James Simpson , and your mamma and her pimp .
Dont forget CARTER

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#809929
Nov 22, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

mdbuilder wrote:
I see where Obama's pardoned turkey had to be euthanized. It seems, after contact with Obama, the turkey started exhibiting troublesome behavior. The gobbler would roam around stealing food from other turkeys. When handlers tried to correct the abhorrent behavior, the indignant turkey started attacking the other turkeys and defecating in their food dispensers. Eventually, after losing their patience, the other turkeys attacked, pecking it to within an inch of it's life. It was eventually 'put down', due to the seriousness of it's injuries.
Love the TV broadcast of the Pompous Palin pardoning the poultry, as other birds are being butchered in the background.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#809930
Nov 22, 2012
 
Not Real Sure wrote:
<quoted text>You would think with the economy being in the shape it's in....you would be happy to have a job.....but really why work when you don't have to.....welcome to the divided states of America...
I remember having to work quite few holidays in a working class lifetime--some included roasting 20 turkeys at a time lol.

Now, it's nice to be able to be thankful for having just enough work, just to enjoy doing it!
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#809931
Nov 22, 2012
 

Judged:

1

RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>You are spot on about your evaluations about our current president and I believe he should be placed among the very best in the history of this country , Abe Lincoln , JFK , Col. sanders ,flavor flav ,Orenthal James Simpson , and your mamma and her pimp .
You were so ugly your momma had to borrow the neighbors baby to take to church. President Obama will go down in history as one of our greatest. Mitt Witt is eating crow instead of turkey this Thanksgiving.
Not Real Sure

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#809932
Nov 22, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Really son? Then it's a good thing you have your opinions top fall back on, eh?
??????? more babble I guess.....I have had 6 people try and figure out what you just posted....R E T A R D
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#809933
Nov 22, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
stop throwing yourself at me.
just kidding.
you fat?
Don't mess with me dumbo, or I'll squish w/my fatty self like the worm that you are.

Happy Turkey Day-worm.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 748,921 - 748,940 of1,072,312
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

44 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 9 min HughBe 68,160
Music Artists A to Z 19 min _Zoey_ 247
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 24 min nnamhcsriK elaD yrogerG 48,691
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 28 min Jacques from Ottawa 173,637
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 38 min truth-facts 45,499
Abby 7-11 1 hr j_m_w 12
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 2 hr newpoly 1,830
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••