Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
THE DEBIL

Oslo, Norway

#810087 Nov 23, 2012
JAKE O'HARA WAS THE SUPERINTENDENT OF MOUNT ASSMORE, A LESSER KNOWN NATIONAL PARK JUST SOUTH OF MOUNT RUSHMORE.

MOUNT ASSMORE ACTUALLY PRECEDED THE CONSTRUCTION OF MOUNT RUSHMORE BY FIFTEEN YEARS AND WAS DESIGNED AND CARVED BY THE GREAT "CHARLES OF CLEVELAND," A SCULPTOR OF EXTRAORDINARY GIFTS BUT LITTLE IMAGINATION AND WITH NO REAL SKILLS AT MONUMENTALITY. LIKE MOST EURO-AMERICANS, HE WAS A WASH-OUT AT HIS JOB.
IN HIS DEFENSE, HE HAD LITTLE TO WORK WITH. THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT HAD SIMPLY TOLD HIM TO BUILD SOMETHING MONUMENTAL ABOUT WHITE MEN IN THE SACRED MUD FLATS OF SOUTH DAKOTA, THEREBY DISPLACING A TRIBE OF ABORIGINES WHO HAD LIVED THERE FOR THIRTY THOUSAND YEARS.
THERE WERE FOUR GREAT GRANITE DOMES ON THE PROPERTY WHICH, AT VARIOUS TIMES OF DAY WOULD SPEW GREAT QUANTITIES OF HOT BROWN MUD AND CHARLES STRUGGLED WITH THE INITIAL DESIGNS. BUT THEN HE STARTED DRINKING WITH THE DESPONDENT INDIANS AND VERY SOON AFTERWARDS HE BEGAN TO DEVELOP A VISION OF WHAT THIS PLACE COULD BE.

CHARLES' IDEA WAS EXTRAORDINARY AND BASED ENTIRELY ON COMMON SENSE AND VAST AMOUNTS OF PEYOTE. HE WOULD CARVE THE FIRST DOME ON THE LEFT INTO THE BODY OF GEORGE WASHINGTON, NAKED, WITH NO HEAD. THE FIRST DOME WAS KNOWN TO THE INDIANS AS "STUMPY" AND EVERY FEW HOURS IT WOULD POOT OUT BEAUTIFUL ROUND BALLS OF MUD ABOUT THE SIZE OF VOLKSWAGENS. IT WAS THE MOST PREDICTABLE AND TIDY DOME AND WHEN ONE LOOKED AT IT ONE COULD EASILY SEE THE FIRST PRESIDENT STANDING PROUDLY IN THE VIRGINIA SUNSHINE AND SHITTING OUT PERFECTLY ROUND BALLS WITH A REGULARITY DEVELOPED BY DISCIPLINE AND LONG HABIT.

WITHIN 6 MONTHS GEORGE WAS FINISHED AND CHARLES WAS ECSTATIC. THE INDIANS WERE NOT SO PLEASED BUT THEY WERE VERY DRUNK AND MADE LITTLE REAL FUSS.

THE SECOND DOME WAS MORE OF A CHALLENGE FOR IT WAS CONSTANTLY DRIZZLING OUT A RIVER OF MUD WHICH MADE CARVING DIFFICULT AND MESSY. CHARLES DECIDED THIS WOULD BE JEFFERSON'S DOME AND HE CHOSE TO SCULPT THE GREAT MAN SEATED, WITH NO HEAD AND A HUGE SCROLL OF PARCHMENT IN ONE HAND AND A QUILL PEN IN THE OTHER. THE QUILL WAS FRAGILE HOWEVER, AND BROKE MIDWAY THROUGH THE CARVING SO CHARLES SHAVED IT DOWN AND MADE IT A STUBBY PENCIL INSTEAD.

HE SCULPTED JEFFERSON NAKED AS WELL, AND DECIDED HE WAS PROBABLY UNCIRCUMCISED. THE INDIANS LIKE THIS HEADLESS WHITE MAN BETTER.
CHARLES SKIPPED WHAT WOULD BECOME ROOSEVELT'S DOME AND WENT ALL THE WAY TO THE RIGHT AND CARVED ABRAHAM LINCOLN, NAKED, IN A SORT OF HEADSTAND POSITION WITH HIS BONY LONG LEGS STICKING STRAIGHT OUT AT ABOUT A 45 DEGREE ANGLE.

HE ALSO DECIDED THAT AMONG ALL THESE MEN LINCOLN PROBABLY HAD THE BIGGEST... EQUIPMENT, AND HE GAVE ABE A WHOPPER. THE INDIANS WOULD STAND AROUND IN THE EVENING, GETTING DRUNK, GIGGLING UNCONTROLLABLY, AND WOULD MAKE LEWD GESTURES AT ONE ANOTHER INVOLVING HUGE HIP MOVEMENTS AND LOTS OF FRIENDLY LAUGHTER. LINCOLN'S DOME WOULD OCCASIONALLY SHOOT GEYSERS OF BLUE MUD 160 FEET IN THE AIR, WHICH EVERYONE LOVED.

CHARLES NEVER DID GET AROUND TO CARVING TEDDY, SO HE JUST CARVED THE WORD "TEDDY" ON THE SIDE OF THE HILL IN HUGE BLOCK LETTERS, BUT, BY THIS TIME, THE INDIANS HAD ADOPTED HIM AND RE-NAMED HIM, CHIEF SEA CUCUMBER, WHICH FOR SOME REASON WOULD MAKE THEM CRACK UP EVERY TIME THEY SAID IT.
Luke

Columbus, OH

#810088 Nov 23, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
JAKE O'HARA WAS THE SUPERINTENDENT OF MOUNT ASSMORE, A LESSER KNOWN NATIONAL PARK JUST SOUTH OF MOUNT RUSHMORE.
MOUNT ASSMORE ACTUALLY PRECEDED THE CONSTRUCTION OF MOUNT RUSHMORE BY FIFTEEN YEARS AND WAS DESIGNED AND CARVED BY THE GREAT "CHARLES OF CLEVELAND," A SCULPTOR OF EXTRAORDINARY GIFTS BUT LITTLE IMAGINATION AND WITH NO REAL SKILLS AT MONUMENTALITY. LIKE MOST EURO-AMERICANS, HE WAS A WASH-OUT AT HIS JOB.
IN HIS DEFENSE, HE HAD LITTLE TO WORK WITH. THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT HAD SIMPLY TOLD HIM TO BUILD SOMETHING MONUMENTAL ABOUT WHITE MEN IN THE SACRED MUD FLATS OF SOUTH DAKOTA, THEREBY DISPLACING A TRIBE OF ABORIGINES WHO HAD LIVED THERE FOR THIRTY THOUSAND YEARS.
THERE WERE FOUR GREAT GRANITE DOMES ON THE PROPERTY WHICH, AT VARIOUS TIMES OF DAY WOULD SPEW GREAT QUANTITIES OF HOT BROWN MUD AND CHARLES STRUGGLED WITH THE INITIAL DESIGNS. BUT THEN HE STARTED DRINKING WITH THE DESPONDENT INDIANS AND VERY SOON AFTERWARDS HE BEGAN TO DEVELOP A VISION OF WHAT THIS PLACE COULD BE.
CHARLES' IDEA WAS EXTRAORDINARY AND BASED ENTIRELY ON COMMON SENSE AND VAST AMOUNTS OF PEYOTE. HE WOULD CARVE THE FIRST DOME ON THE LEFT INTO THE BODY OF GEORGE WASHINGTON, NAKED, WITH NO HEAD. THE FIRST DOME WAS KNOWN TO THE INDIANS AS "STUMPY" AND EVERY FEW HOURS IT WOULD POOT OUT BEAUTIFUL ROUND BALLS OF MUD ABOUT THE SIZE OF VOLKSWAGENS. IT WAS THE MOST PREDICTABLE AND TIDY DOME AND WHEN ONE LOOKED AT IT ONE COULD EASILY SEE THE FIRST PRESIDENT STANDING PROUDLY IN THE VIRGINIA SUNSHINE AND SHITTING OUT PERFECTLY ROUND BALLS WITH A REGULARITY DEVELOPED BY DISCIPLINE AND LONG HABIT.
WITHIN 6 MONTHS GEORGE WAS FINISHED AND CHARLES WAS ECSTATIC. THE INDIANS WERE NOT SO PLEASED BUT THEY WERE VERY DRUNK AND MADE LITTLE REAL FUSS.
THE SECOND DOME WAS MORE OF A CHALLENGE FOR IT WAS CONSTANTLY DRIZZLING OUT A RIVER OF MUD WHICH MADE CARVING DIFFICULT AND MESSY. CHARLES DECIDED THIS WOULD BE JEFFERSON'S DOME AND HE CHOSE TO SCULPT THE GREAT MAN SEATED, WITH NO HEAD AND A HUGE SCROLL OF PARCHMENT IN ONE HAND AND A QUILL PEN IN THE OTHER. THE QUILL WAS FRAGILE HOWEVER, AND BROKE MIDWAY THROUGH THE CARVING SO CHARLES SHAVED IT DOWN AND MADE IT A STUBBY PENCIL INSTEAD.
HE SCULPTED JEFFERSON NAKED AS WELL, AND DECIDED HE WAS PROBABLY UNCIRCUMCISED. THE INDIANS LIKE THIS HEADLESS WHITE MAN BETTER.
CHARLES SKIPPED WHAT WOULD BECOME ROOSEVELT'S DOME AND WENT ALL THE WAY TO THE RIGHT AND CARVED ABRAHAM LINCOLN, NAKED, IN A SORT OF HEADSTAND POSITION WITH HIS BONY LONG LEGS STICKING STRAIGHT OUT AT ABOUT A 45 DEGREE ANGLE.
HE ALSO DECIDED THAT AMONG ALL THESE MEN LINCOLN PROBABLY HAD THE BIGGEST... EQUIPMENT, AND HE GAVE ABE A WHOPPER. THE INDIANS WOULD STAND AROUND IN THE EVENING, GETTING DRUNK, GIGGLING UNCONTROLLABLY, AND WOULD MAKE LEWD GESTURES AT ONE ANOTHER INVOLVING HUGE HIP MOVEMENTS AND LOTS OF FRIENDLY LAUGHTER. LINCOLN'S DOME WOULD OCCASIONALLY SHOOT GEYSERS OF BLUE MUD 160 FEET IN THE AIR, WHICH EVERYONE LOVED.
CHARLES NEVER DID GET AROUND TO CARVING TEDDY, SO HE JUST CARVED THE WORD "TEDDY" ON THE SIDE OF THE HILL IN HUGE BLOCK LETTERS, BUT, BY THIS TIME, THE INDIANS HAD ADOPTED HIM AND RE-NAMED HIM, CHIEF SEA CUCUMBER, WHICH FOR SOME REASON WOULD MAKE THEM CRACK UP EVERY TIME THEY SAID IT.
You still here Dribble?

SNORT!

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#810089 Nov 23, 2012
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
April, 2015:
"Boy, that Bush recession was a LOT worse than we thought. Even though I've 'created' 7 million new jobs (40 million removed from the workforce), raised taxes, fees, penalties, increased regulations and infused billions more into the green energy sector, I've held gas down to $7.85 a gal, and kept the economy roaring along at a .9% growth rate. But, there's still work to do. What I need is a third term so I can sustain all the good things I've done for America."
Barrack Hussein Obama
See, I knew you were just another sniveling weasal right whiner who can't accept the blame for your party in creating this recession.

You are all alike

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#810090 Nov 23, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
As someone else said:
The financial crisis was a perfect storm of liberal policy about subprime mortgages that went amuck with unscrupulous mortgage brokers, Congressmen like Barney Frank allowing us to believe everything was ok with Fannie Mae, and Wall St bundling credit default swaps that should have been monitored by the incompletent SEC. This coupled with unqualified pension fund managers trying to get something for nothing by purchasing these phoney mortgage bundles, etc. You can't leave out the American public who signed purchase agreements and mortgage loan documents that spelled out the risks very clearly but no one, at the time, cared to read the fine print.
To simply "blame Bush" is much too simplistic and naive.
Oh please. Not the CRA argument.

Fanny & Freddie did not create this mess. The CRA had little to do with the subprime mortgage mess.

I blame Bush & the Republicans for taking us off the road of balanced budgets & down the path to deficits & debt.
Sam

Columbus, OH

#810091 Nov 23, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh please. Not the CRA argument.
Fanny & Freddie did not create this mess. The CRA had little to do with the subprime mortgage mess.
I blame Bush & the Republicans for taking us off the road of balanced budgets & down the path to deficits & debt.
You should blame yourself for being an idiot...
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

#810093 Nov 23, 2012
Impeach Obama wrote:
<quoted text>Just some of Obama's failures. Record high unemployment. Record high gas prices. Destroying the best health care system in the world. Total incompetence in the handling of the Gulf oil spill. Ignoring the Ft. Hood terrorist attack, referring to it as a simple act of workplace violence. Failure to close Gitmo. Promoting class warfare and racism. Appointing numerous Communists and Socialists to high positions. Allowing his underage daughter to travel to Mexico for a weekend of drugs, booze and sex. His numerous "green energy" failures. Lying about his involvement in the "Fast & Furious scandal. Pulling out of Iraq too soon with no clear victory thus empowering the insurgents. Accomplice to the murder of the Libyan Ambassador and 3 of his colleagues while intentionally covering it up to deceive the American public. No response to the attempted shootdown of a military drone. Widespread election fraud. Total incompetence in the handling of the Hurricane Sandy disaster. And all of this occurred in just one failed term. I winder what his next failed term will bring.
Calling the President an accomplice in the Benghazi attack is ludicrous. He didn't order him to go to Benghazi in order to be ambushed in a surprise attack. How many of you idiotic wing nuts blamed Bush for 9/11/01 even when it was revealed that he was warned that an attack was eminent and chose to stay at his faux ranch cutting brush instead of going back to DC and doing everything possible to avert that tragedy? There was no cover-up liar. Susan Rice related the information she got from the intelligence community who did redact information to protect their assets on the ground.
So what do you want to do moron? Start a war and kill more of our service people because some Iranian fighter jock fired at an unmanned drone and missed?
What massive election fraud liar? The fraud appears to be on the Republican side with operations run by Republican operative Nathan Sproul being investigated in Florida for submitting voter registration forms that had phony signatures and altered addresses and in Virginia where a republican operative Colin Small was caught dumping voter registration forms in a dumpster. There's also the yet to be proven allegation that Karl Rove attempted to electronically flip votes in Ohio but was thwarted by an outside group. Like I said it's as yet unproven but it would explain why Rove went into meltdown when the Ohio vote didn't go the way he expected.
Hey stupid, polls show that 78% of the American people gave the President high marks on his handling of hurricane Sandy. One of those was Republican Governor Chris Christie.
You're an idiot!
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

#810094 Nov 23, 2012
American Lady wrote:
HOW OBAMA CAN BE STOPPED IN ELECTORAL COLLEGE
Exclusive: Judson Phillips offers constitutional means to put Romney in office Jan. 21
...
Barack Obama has not yet been re-elected president.
Yes, the election is over but remember, a presidential election in America is not by popular vote. We vote for the candidate, but what we are really doing is voting for the electors who will meet on the Monday after the second Wednesday in December.
That is when the actual re-election of the president occurs.
Is there a way to stop this?
Yes, there is.
And the best part this is totally constitutional.
The 12th Amendment of the Constitution as well as Article II of the Constitution govern the Electoral College.
According to the 12th Amendment, for the Electoral College to be able to select the president, it must have a quorum of two-thirds of the states voting.
http://www.wnd.com/2012/11/how-obama-can-be-s...
Why would they do that moron? Just to make a bunch of idiot malcontents like you happy?
The majority of American voters have spoken birdbrain, Obama has won fair and square and there's nothing that you right wing whack jobs can do about it.
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

#810096 Nov 23, 2012
proud2bwhite wrote:
On veterans day I went to to pay my respects to those who fought and died to for our nation.its shamefull to know that we just gave away everything they gave their lives to protect. It was a sad day indeed.
In WW II they fought and died to protect the world against a Fascist plutocracy which is just what the GOP and their backers like the Koch brothers wanted to impose on us.
You're an idiot!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#810097 Nov 23, 2012
The Conservative Post-Election Tantrum Continues

Four years ago, when the president won the first time, fringy Republicans merely threatened to "Go Galt," in reference to the John Galt character in Atlas Shrugged who accumulates a group of wealthy disciples to stop contributing to the economy, thus bringing it to its knees. This time around it seems as if this conservative whiny freak-out is a futile extension of that initial effort. It won't work and, in the final analysis, it will only serve to further embarrass and discredit a conservative movement that's already in serious trouble. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/bob-cesca/the-c...

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#810098 Nov 23, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The Supreme Court says that you are wrong.
Yes.
The Supreme Court says corporations should be the ones to suck government tit.
carol

Orlando, FL

#810099 Nov 23, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh please. Not the CRA argument.
Fanny & Freddie did not create this mess. The CRA had little to do with the subprime mortgage mess.
I blame Bush & the Republicans for taking us off the road of balanced budgets & down the path to deficits & debt.
Every president and every party has added to the deficit and debt over many decades. It's a cumulative thing.

Wars haven't helped. Neither does a housing mortgage crisis.
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

#810100 Nov 23, 2012
Nightchalker wrote:
<quoted text>They will not tell you because THEY DO NOT KNOW!!!
Is it "FAIR" that 47% pay NOTHING?
Just exactly how much IS fair?
10%....100%?
Debate will continue untill you hand over every last independently earned DIME to the "gub-mint"!
Then...
When they strip the clothes from your corpse to sell to poor people in Africa, you will have finally "paid your fair share"!
In the meanwhile...LETS PARTY!!!! WOO HOO!!!!
Hey stupid! 47% pay no federal income tax. They include retirees on Social Security, military in combat zones and those who don't make enough to pay income tax like Wal-Mart workers. They do however pay sales taxes, payroll taxes and tax every time they put gas in their cars.
What do you get for your taxes? You get a military that protects your right to be a moron, you get air and water that won't make you sick or kill you, you get a court system, safe roads and bridges, police and fire protection and yes a social safety net to catch you if you suddenly find yourself falling on hard times.
You're an idiot!
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

#810101 Nov 23, 2012
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>WE ARE GETTING READY TO TURN ON YOU ALL , THE LAST THING TO GO THROUGH YOUR MIND WILL BE??
Who's this we moron? A small bunch of delusional malcontents threatening violence because you didn't get the fascist regime you wanted?
You're an idiot!
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

#810102 Nov 23, 2012
Impeach Obama wrote:
"Cankles" Clinton is headed to the Middle East to broker a peace deal between Israel and the Palestinian terrorists. Comrade Obama, confident that her incompetence will escalate the fighting, sent her there with the hope that increased fighting will take the public's attention away from his failed leadership concerning Benghazigate and his role in the murders of the 4 Americans and the subsequent scandalous lies and coverups.
Hey stupid! A ceasefire has been established. The whole thing stated because the Israelis assasinated a Palestinian official, so who's the terrorists.
There is no Benghazigate you effing liar, it's just another faux scandal being created by the right wing.
You're an idiot!
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

#810103 Nov 23, 2012
Impeach Obama wrote:
Walmart workers are planning a walkout on Black Friday with the backing of the U.F.C.W. Union. Walmart's response was, "We have a backlog of experienced workers who would love to have their jobs." President Obama is supporting the strikers. If the over 2.2 million employees are replaced, Obama can take credit for creating over 2.2 million new jobs in November.
Yeah let's pity the poor Walton family that controls wealth equal to the bottom 40% of society. Let's demonize the workers who make that wealth possible and who want a decent living wage and working conditions. Just maybe if they were paid more they wouldn't be part of the 47% that doesn't make enough to pay federal income taxes.
You're an idiot!
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

#810104 Nov 23, 2012
Impeach Obama wrote:
Recently, at the urging of the labor unions, N.Y. city officials began issuing summonses to people in Staten Island for making minor repairs to their homes without the necessary permits. Today they are issuing summonses to people for "failure to maintain their property." Meanwhile FEMA is nowhere to be found. "You're doing a heck of a job Obama."
Really and this information comes from where? Directly from your azz?

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#810105 Nov 23, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Whenever I read one of your juvenile posts, I am reminded that
...you are just a smidgeon more juvenile?
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>the problem with the gene pool is that there's no lifeguard.
I will applaud your every effort to climb out of the gene pool.
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>When you swim face down, everyone jumps out from the pool in disgust.
Don't be such a baby, Ruth.

:)

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#810106 Nov 23, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Give "brown eyes" a break. People like
Wal-Mart Stores
Exxon Mobil
Chevron
ConocoPhillips
Fannie Mae
General Electric
Berkshire Hathaway
General Motors
Bank of America
and
Ford Motor

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>can't make it through life without the government holding their hand and wiping their ass.
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>You are better than that.
Damn right I am. Thanks for noticing.

:)

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#810108 Nov 23, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Every president and every party has added to the deficit and debt over many decades. It's a cumulative thing.
Wars haven't helped. Neither does a housing mortgage crisis.
Good morning, carol.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#810110 Nov 23, 2012
Bill Clinton wrote:
<quoted text>An also remember that I did not have sexual relations with Monica Lewinsky, it was the man in the grassy knoll that did.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
EverGreen Belgrade 21 min servonazis 15
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Jacques Ottawa 180,935
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Earthling-1 48,587
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr TRD 68,795
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr JOEL 70,617
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr j_m_w 98,695
anybody know Glen Musielak? Glentech? (Mar '13) 6 hr Gary Seven 38
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:50 am PST

Bleacher Report10:50AM
Some Holiday Brotherly Shenanigans
NBC Sports10:52 AM
Bears banged up on defense, Detroit takes advantage
Bleacher Report10:53 AM
Cornelius Washington Injury: Updates on Bears DE's Chest and Return
NBC Sports11:17 AM
Lions' Johnson fastest to 10,000 yards receiving - NBC Sports
ESPN11:36 AM
Bears' Conte has eye injury, won't return