Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
748,841 - 748,860 of 1,084,006 Comments Last updated 5 min ago
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

brown eyes wrote:
<quoted text>I look at the African American community and see the President of the United States. How much better can you do?
[just shooting free throws.]
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Not Real Sure wrote:
<quoted text>It amazes me how some people are educated way beyond their intelligence !!!!!
lol! I know. I know.(as I pat you on the head.)
Not Real Sure

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

sonicfilter wrote:
Maybe Fox News really does do its recruiting by flipping through a Victoria’s Secret catalog.
Five days after “Fox & Friends” host Brian Kilmeade was branded a sexist pig for joking that his network shops for female talent in the racy lingerie catalog, legal analyst Kimberly Guilfoyle was outed as a former underwear model.
Guilfoyle, 43, who co-hosts “The Five” show, posed for Victoria’s Secret — and Macy’s as well — while she was a law student at the University of San Francisco in 1994.
Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/tv-m...
Maybe CNN gets it recruiting from the new york times...
RUSH10ME

Warsaw, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

brown eyes wrote:
<quoted text>I look at the African American community and see the President of the United States. How much better can you do?
He has never lived the life of a african american youth ,much less embraced them [or the whites for that matter] thats what happens when you are mulatto , you see when you are half and half you can never be whole.
Not Real Sure

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
The 3%.
oh wow. big influence. Mitt never would have won the election without the in depth 'reporting' of the overpaid talking heads(but oh those Victoria's Secret models!) on FOX.
Oh .....now how many times must I explain the outcome of the election......You dems did not win on substance ,you won on dependancy .....period
Not Real Sure

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! I know. I know.(as I pat you on the head.)
lol ...You would take that as a compliment !!!! stupidass
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

The reality that Republicans even now seem to have trouble accepting is that not only do we not want to be Romney's America, we aren't and can't be: progress can't be undone, increasing diversity can't be willed into segregation. This isn't just a metaphorical point, either: between 2000 and 2010, the number of Americans who identify as multiracial grew three-and-a-half times faster than those identifying as being of a single race. Seventy-seven percent of Americans say they have a friend , co-worker or relative who's gay, up from 42% since 1992. Women now attend college at rates higher than the male population and are the primary breadwinners for 60% of all families. Put that in a binder and smoke it.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2012/...
Not Real Sure

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

sonicfilter wrote:
The reality that Republicans even now seem to have trouble accepting is that not only do we not want to be Romney's America, we aren't and can't be: progress can't be undone, increasing diversity can't be willed into segregation. This isn't just a metaphorical point, either: between 2000 and 2010, the number of Americans who identify as multiracial grew three-and-a-half times faster than those identifying as being of a single race. Seventy-seven percent of Americans say they have a friend , co-worker or relative who's gay, up from 42% since 1992. Women now attend college at rates higher than the male population and are the primary breadwinners for 60% of all families. Put that in a binder and smoke it.
Put this in a pipe and smoke it..... Democracy will cease to exist when you take from those willing to work and give to those who do not.....Thomas Jefferson
no war 4 israel USA 1st

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Not Real Sure wrote:
<quoted text>You're the one from Chicago
and you are a redneck from some crappy arse state no one knows ,no one cares about ..

We the city fols are much much more enlightened than rednecks such as you .

I bet the likes of you wound't survive ONE day in this city . LOL
no war 4 israel USA 1st

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Not Real Sure wrote:
<quoted text>Put this in a pipe and smoke it..... Democracy will cease to exist when you take from those willing to work and give to those who do not.....Thomas Jefferson
yet your American democracy and wealth was created on the back of slaves and murder of 50 000 000 Indians
Not Real Sure

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

no war 4 israel USA 1st wrote:
<quoted text>and you are a redneck from some crappy arse state no one knows ,no one cares about ..
We the city fols are much much more enlightened than rednecks such as you .
I bet the likes of you wound't survive ONE day in this city . LOL
HaHaHa...Chicago lol
no war 4 israel USA 1st

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

sonicfilter wrote:
you must be a mutt .

Out of 300 000 000 Americans only 1.5 are mutts . I mean what white man whould want to have a kind with black woman ?? The kid wouldn't look like him . Just look at Obama and his grandparents . He doesn't look anything like them .

http://www.obama-mccain.info/shared/images/ob...
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Not Real Sure wrote:
<quoted text>Oh .....now how many times must I explain the outcome of the election......You dems did not win on substance ,you won on dependancy .....period
One of the only divides in America that's growing is the one between the very rich and the very poor (now at its greatest since 1967). And as Bill Kristol (of all people!) has pointed out, Obama won two elections promising to narrow that divide. If Republicans are surprised that the viciously capitalist America of their imagination instead truly desires to "spread the wealth around", I'm even more surprised that people aren't angrier that Obama hasn't done more to make that happen.

no war 4 israel USA 1st

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Not Real Sure wrote:
<quoted text>HaHaHa...Chicago lol
exactly . One of the richest cities on earth .
Not Real Sure

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Oh... it's the guy who hates reality and the US Constitution!
Oh and coming from a guy , that can't write .....sorry poppa good try
no war 4 israel USA 1st

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Not Real Sure wrote:
<quoted text>HaHaHa...Chicago lol
sh*t !! You are not even from America !! You are NOT American ! a beaner !
no war 4 israel USA 1st

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

BTW New Mexico is one of the poorest and obscure states in US . Most people there aren't whites but mexicans and whatnot ..
H-e-l-l-o-o-o

Woodbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Barack Obama, two-term President of the United States. This thread is dead. Can anybody hear me?

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

brown eyes wrote:
Democrats are the party of activism, the party that says government can make you richer and smarter.
Republicans are the party that says government doesn't work, and then get elected and prove it. Just look at the do nothing US Congress.
"brown eyes"
The do nothing congress? You are speaking of the democrat dominated senate? You know the body that is sitting on 30+ bills passed by the house?
Peace
KMA
robme

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

get over it losers the good always win over evil.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

90 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Chicago Is In An Economic Lull 5 min reality is a crutch 1
Abby 7-31 7 min Cass 4
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 13 min edogxxx 97,582
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 16 min Brian_G 45,903
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 19 min Eric 68,445
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 33 min LRS 175,151
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 40 min Nana4pali 68,064
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info