Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 37,443)

Showing posts 748,841 - 748,860 of1,037,672
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
proud2bwhite

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
Israeli leaflets say: For your own safety, you are required to immediately evacuate your homes and move toward Gaza City center
and no doubt they will be used as a human sheild.
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Ohio Rep. Fudge Selected as New Chair of Congressional Black Caucus
http://www.afro.com/sections/news/afro_briefs...
Wouldn't expect you to know that. Only time the right wing media pay attention to the Black Caucus is when they're defending the 'right' of the tea party to attack the Black Caucus.
Why is there still a Black Caucus anyway? I thought Obama ended racism in America.

Since: Feb 10

ny ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Uggghh, good riddance. Let's see if he disappears or reappears somewhere else!
Perhaps he'll go postal.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

proud2bwhite wrote:
<quoted text> it won't end till every last bit of the islamic cancer has been eliminated.
So join the Israeli army with your buddies "Orangelion" and whoever that other fellow was...or maybe they're all you...in any case, put up, or shut up.

Next.
:)
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Impeach Obama wrote:
<quoted text>If demokrats ever control both the House and Senate and Obama gets his future Supreme Court choices confirmed, you'll find out what a dictatorship is all about.
TERM LIMITS.

Thank God for 'em!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Over the weekend, Newark, New Jersey Mayor Cory Booker (D) challenged a tea party-affiliated critic to join him in living on food stamps for a week, and now it appears the challenge has been accepted.
Raw Story ( http://s.tt/1udpp )
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

yepperz wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps he'll go postal.
I thought of that. He certainly is capable.

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

proud2bwhite wrote:
<quoted text> they certainly did not give their lives so low life scum like you could do nothing their whole f'n lives but live of the labor of others.they fought and gave their lives for the freedom and soverinty you low lifes gave away in trade for a few handouts and a treasonous anti American piece of human trash that's occupying and disgraceing the office he holds.they fought against
The tyranny you so gladly welcome. F U.
You must have me confused with your parents. I work for a living & raised my kids to provide for themselves which they all do.

You parents obviously never quite moved out of their dilapidated trailer funded by being on the government teat & raised a dumbf*ck for a kid. Now that's pathetic.

Tyranny? I think you mistyped. You must have been saying you were a Tranny, right? Because there is no Tyranny here.
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Recently, at the urging of the labor unions, N.Y. city officials began issuing summonses to people in Staten Island for making minor repairs to their homes without the necessary permits. Today they are issuing summonses to people for "failure to maintain their property." Meanwhile FEMA is nowhere to be found. "You're doing a heck of a job Obama."
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Extremely negative. Conflict of interest.
Agree.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

yepperz wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps he'll go postal.
Do any of these rightwingers ever have anything of intelligence to say?
Is this a witchhunt on Susan Rice? Do you think she should be Secy of State?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
People with "menial" jobs get to vote you arrogant piece of shitt. Disrespecting the working class like this is what cost your boy the election.
The definition of crazy is to keep doing the same thing over and over and expect a different result. So keep thinking like this loser.
They may get to vote and their candidate may win, but they will still be unskilled and unmotivated labor earning minimum wage or receiving government benefits. If that satisfies them, then the Democrats will continue to win. So what?
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
TERM LIMITS.
Thank God for 'em!
Obama, with the help of his new Supreme Court picks, will probably try to negate the 22nd amendment. Many of his supporters would love for him to serve a third term.

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Secretary Of State Speculation Turns Up Heat On Rice
Sen. John McCain of Arizona called Rice unqualified to be secretary of state and even suggested that the Stanford graduate is not bright. The newly elected chairwoman of the Congressional Black Caucus, Rep. Marcia Fudge of Ohio, says that smacks of racism and sexism.
"How do you say that a person with Susan Rice's background is not qualified? I wonder what your qualifications are for your job. Where did you finish in your class?" she said. "I know one of them finished in the bottom of their class. Susan Rice was a Rhodes scholar. How do you say a person like Susan Rice is not qualified?"
Fudge then compared Rice to former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice, who had presented to the American public faulty intelligence on Iraq, warning of possible "mushroom clouds."
"I mean, Susan Rice's comments didn't send us to Iraq and Afghanistan. Somebody else's did," she said. "But you're not angry with them."
Another congresswoman at Friday's news conference, Rep. Karen Bass of California, believes the dispute is all about politics.
"Our Republican colleagues are disoriented, frankly, and are in a tailspin since the election," Bass said. "They want to shoot. They don't know who to shoot. They don't know where the target should be, so right now the target is on the back of Susan Rice."
http://m.npr.org/news/front/165304658...
John McCain: He jumps up & down calling Susan Rice a liar.

Proof emerges that she was, in fact, saying what the intelligent talking points said.

John McCain now says she can't be Sec of State because she has no credibility.

John McCain, I have news. The only people that lost credibility of this is you & your party.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Impeach Obama wrote:
<quoted text>Why is there still a Black Caucus anyway? I thought Obama ended racism in America.
So why do we have some idiot on FOX talking about 'Traditional America'?

He may have ended racism for some of us.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

flack wrote:
Fl Hospitals To Cut Record Number Of Jobs
When care is rationed, fewer employees are needed.

Welcome to Obamacare.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Amen. Menial jobs do not translate into 'menial people' when performed. Those with the mindset which says they do, have likely never bent their backs to any task more physically demanding than tying their shoes.
I pity them.
"There are no menial jobs, only menial attitudes".
W.Bennett-The Book of Virtues
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Over the weekend, Newark, New Jersey Mayor Cory Booker (D) challenged a tea party-affiliated critic to join him in living on food stamps for a week, and now it appears the challenge has been accepted.
Raw Story ( http://s.tt/1udpp )
A person can easily live on $100 worth of food a week, unless, of course, you're a fat-ass ghetto-rat.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The right - they nearly kill this country under Bush & now think the suffering they caused is amusing.
Why don;t you people backup your sorry asses & just GTFO
Perhaps now that your side has the power you should focus on producing results instead of hurling insults.

Show us that your plan works, if you can.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

The GOP Doesn't Have A Mitt Romney Problem, It Has A Fox News Problem

Poor Mitt Romney has become a Republican punching bag as leaders within the party denounce his post-election comments about how President Obama won re-election by promising government-funded "gifts" to minority groups and young voters. As Republicans jab Romney though, they're missing the larger, more pressing point: They don't have a Mitt Romney problem. They have a Fox News problem.

Romney's "gifts" put-down echoed the infamous claim Romney made during the campaign that 47 percent of Americans see themselves as "victims" and are overly dependent on the government. With the campaign concluded, lots of fellow Republicans now feel free to bash Romney:

"It's nuts," said former House Speaker Newt Gingrich.

"I absolutely reject what he said," announced Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal.

"When you're in a hole, stop digging. He keeps digging," complained Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC).

Though prominent conservatives are now lashing out at the former presidential candidate, the truth is Fox News has loudly championed the divisive philosophy behind Romney's "47 percent" and "gifts" comments for months and practically authored them for the Republican candidate. Last week Fox talkers cheered Romney's "gifts" post-election critique, treating it as a universal truth.(According to Fox Business host Stuart Varney, Obama was "buying votes with taxpayer money. Handouts all over the place.")

And it's not just a Fox News problem. Republicans have an even more expansive right-wing media problem (television, radio, Internet, etc.), which now doubles as the face and voice of the GOP and which celebrates the kind of toxic "47 percent" and "gifts" rhetoric that's being condemned within the party.

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2012/11/20/the-g...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 748,841 - 748,860 of1,037,672
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

72 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 min Sublime1 96,396
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 14 min ritedownthemiddle 43,185
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 42 min JOEL COOL DUDE 65,597
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 47 min LRS 167,751
IL Who do you support for Secretary of State in Il... (Oct '10) 1 hr Chicagobunny 510
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Chicagobunny 3,794
IL Who do you support for Treasurer in Illinois in... (Oct '10) 1 hr Chicagobunny 113
Amy 4-24 1 hr Kuuipo 34
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance