Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Impeach Mullah Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#809954 Nov 22, 2012
I'm watching football. Why the hell are they using the Space Shuttle, an American icon, in a Jap-ass Toyota ad? Will the chinks be using it to promote their Cadillacs and Jeeps next?
THE DEBIL

Italy

#809955 Nov 22, 2012
Impeach Mullah Obama wrote:
<quoted text>You have to be a four-star professional lowlife ghetto-rat to make a statement as ignorant as that.
HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH... WHAT THAT MAKE YOU? WRITIN' LOVE NOTES TO GHETTO RATS?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#809956 Nov 22, 2012
Really? Show your proof.
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

#809957 Nov 22, 2012
brown eyes wrote:
<quoted text>You have to have been a Republican to know how good it is to be a Democrat.
Jackie Kennedy.
Barney Frank, got to keep his job AND run a male prostitution ring from his townhouse...guess it DOES pay to be a demonrat!

How bout that congressman who RAPED a 17yr old girl and got a STANDING OVATION from the demonrat led house of RAPEresentatives back in 07!

It ain't all one way either, sunshine, BOTH "parties" are SUCKING this country down the drain!!

Anyone says different is selling SNAKE OIL !

Anyone who does NOT think so has BOUGHT it!
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

#809958 Nov 22, 2012
I'm watching football. Why the hell are they using the Space Shuttle, an American icon, in a Jap-ass Toyota ad? Will the chinks be using it to promote their Cadillacs and Jeeps next?
Mt Rushmore.
Impeach Mullah Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#809959 Nov 22, 2012
Not Real Sure wrote:
<quoted text>Put this in a pipe and smoke it..... Democracy will cease to exist when you take from those willing to work and give to those who do not.....Thomas Jefferson
Democracy will cease to exist when you elect a decendent of slaves as President. They're a bunch of stupid sonsobiches. I know, I've knocked a few of them up.- Thomas Jefferson

Location hidden

#809960 Nov 22, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
THERE'S A GOOD CHANCE IF YOU OUT POSTIN' IN CHAT ROOMS ON THANKSGIVING YOU EITHER INDIAN... OR IRRELEVANT. KEEP YOU PECKER IN YOU PANTS, WORLD NOT NEED NO MO' PEOPLE.
Ciao, Bello!
Black Wino

Palm Desert, CA

#809961 Nov 22, 2012
brown eyes wrote:
<quoted text>You have to have been a Republican to know how good it is to be a Democrat.
Jackie Kennedy.
Jackie said dat ways befo da dems evolved into da party of Liars, Pimps, Ho's , an Obama style welfaria.....

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#809962 Nov 22, 2012
<quoted text>Ghetto-rat Thanksgiving prayer:- Dear Lordy, We thanks you an presdet Obama an all the workin taxpaya sukkas fo dis meal we is about to receives".
Classy.
You're movin on up!!
:)
Impeach Mullah Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#809963 Nov 22, 2012
no war 4 israel USA 1st wrote:
<quoted text>and you are a redneck from some crappy arse state no one knows ,no one cares about ..
We the city fols are much much more enlightened than rednecks such as you .
I bet the likes of you wound't survive ONE day in this city . LOL
"city fols" (from Chicago) translation: Welfare sucking ghetto-rat.
By the way, this redneck could shoot your pecker off at 300 yards "boy".
Impeach Mullah Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#809964 Nov 22, 2012
<quoted text>yet your American democracy and wealth was created on the back of slaves and murder of 50 000 000 Indians
Now if we could just get rid of about 50,000,000 of you motherf'kers, things would be all right.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#809965 Nov 22, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
THERE'S A GOOD CHANCE IF YOU OUT POSTIN' IN CHAT ROOMS ON THANKSGIVING YOU EITHER INDIAN... OR IRRELEVANT. KEEP YOU PECKER IN YOU PANTS, WORLD NOT NEED NO MO' PEOPLE.
Which are you?
Weecho

Dallas, TX

#809966 Nov 22, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Your racist comments simply reflect your astonishing ignorance.
Its not racism. Its the truth!

Location hidden

#809967 Nov 22, 2012
<quoted text>Democracy will cease to exist when you elect a decendent of slaves as President. They're a bunch of stupid sonsobiches. I know, I've knocked a few of them up.- Thomas Jefferson
And you lineage is just as pure as those tighty whities you sport.....hardly so.
THE DEBIL

Italy

#809968 Nov 22, 2012
OUTSIDE THE STORM RAGED AND THE WIND BLEW. RAINWATER POURED THROUGH THE ENTRANCE TO THE HIVE, FLOODING THE CHAMBERS THE ANTS HAD JUST BUILT THROUGH THEIR TIRELESS EFFORTS FOR THE USE OF THEIR NEW "KING."

DEEP IN THE HIVE, HOWEVER, THE LARVAE WERE ASLEEP IN THEIR CELLS OBLIVIOUS TO THE DANGER. THE BLOATED QUEEN CONTINUED HER EFFORTS TO SPILL OUT MORE EGGS, GRUNTING WITH EFFORT, BATHED IN SWEAT AND HER SIGHTLESS EYES FOCUSED ON NOTHING AS HER ATTENDANTS SHUTTLED THE LITTLE BODIES BACK AND FORTH TO THE NURSERIES AS THEY OOZED FROM HER DISTENDED UTERUS.

SOLDIERS POLICED THE MUDDY ENTRANCE, EVER ALERT TO DANGERS, REAL OR IMAGINED AS THE HEAVENS POURED DOWN ON THEM A FLOOD OF UNIMAGINABLE PROPORTIONS. THE REST OF THE ANTS JUDGED NONE OF THIS, IT WAS JUST ANOTHER NIGHT IN THE ANT FACTORY, BUT TITUS AURELIUS LAY IN HIS NEST AND NEW THOUGHTS POURED INTO HIS MIND.
"PERHAPS WE ARE NOT ANTS, BUT GODS!" HE THOUGHT. "PERHAPS THERE ARE FORCES AT WORK HERE WE DON'T UNDERSTAND?" THE MORE THOUGHTS THAT APPEARED IN HIS TINY MIND'S EYE THE MORE THOUGHTS INTRUDED UPON THOSE THOUGHTS UNTIL, AT LAST, HIS MIND WAS A MAZE OF THOUGHTS. "WHAT IF WE HAVE... ENEMIES?" HE IMAGINED... "WHAT IF THEY WANT WHAT IS ALREADY MINE... MY POWER... MY.. PEOPLE?"

TITUS ROLLED OVER AND OVER IN HIS WOVEN BED AND WAS TORMENTED BY A SINGLE VISION. IN HIS DREAMS HE SAW ARMIES OF RED ANTS WITH HUGE HEADS AND GAPING JAWS RIPPING AND TEARING INTO HIS HIVE OF BLACK ANTS, KILLING, DESTROYING... HE SAW HIS OWN MOTHER IN THE JAWS OF A MASSIVE RED ANT, SCREAMING WITH PAIN AND TERROR... HE SCREAMED HIMSELF AWAKE IN TERROR AND LOOKED AROUND THE DARKENED CELL IN CONFUSION BUT THERE WAS ONLY MUD, AND EXCREMENT, AND BLACKENED EMPTINESS.
Impeach Mullah Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#809969 Nov 22, 2012
<quoted text>exactly . One of the richest cities on earth .
The most corrupt pos city on earth. BTW, your Bears suck! SF let them score one TD if Cutler promised to blow all of them after the game, thus San Fagcisco-32, Bears-7
THE DEBIL

Italy

#809970 Nov 22, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Which are you?
I THOUGHT I ALREADY EXPLAINED THAT... BUT, WHICH WOULD YOU PREFER MY DEAR?
THE DEBIL

Italy

#809971 Nov 22, 2012
I ASSUME THAT SINCE YOU ARE HERE IT MEANS THAT BOB IS OUT BUILDING A NEW BREAD OVEN?
THE DEBIL

Italy

#809972 Nov 22, 2012
Weecho wrote:
<quoted text>Its not racism. Its the truth!
Racism IS 'the truth,' honey. Don't you people ever learn?
THE DEBIL

Italy

#809973 Nov 22, 2012
Titus is trying to tell you exactly that. Have you no mind fo' allegory?(That's different than sneezing because your church is full of cat hair.)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
With apologies to "THE BEACH BOYS"! 29 min Glen Fry 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 48 min Cowobunga 50,775
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 50 min J RULES 70,156
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr IBdaMann 47,596
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr Zap Brannigan 98,564
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 4 hr stupid amerikan 139
Student arrested for 'passing gas' and turning ... (Nov '08) 5 hr RACE 5,663
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 hr Frank 179,677
Abby 10-30 5 hr RACE 18
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance