Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1263836 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

John Galt

Temecula, CA

#810070 Nov 22, 2012
Impeach Mullah Obama wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, he was "babtised" a "Babtist".
That's just one example of why those like "brown eyes" need the government tit.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#810071 Nov 22, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
THERE'S A GOOD CHANCE IF YOU OUT POSTIN' IN CHAT ROOMS ON THANKSGIVING YOU EITHER INDIAN... OR IRRELEVANT. KEEP YOU PECKER IN YOU PANTS, WORLD NOT NEED NO MO' PEOPLE.
You're here. You must be trying to convince us that you have no relevance in modern society...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#810072 Nov 22, 2012
Impeach Mullah Obama wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, he was "babtised" a "Babtist".
Or remained a "Mooslim."

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#810073 Nov 22, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
What you are witnessing is, of course, a demonstration of my own insignificance. I lay claim to nothing. Am proud of nothing. Represent nothing. And it is this that scares you: you can't quite see what's in it for me. Well, the answer is very simple so even you should understand it: nothing.
IOWs, the Debil's work is never done.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#810074 Nov 22, 2012
brown eyes wrote:
<quoted text>When you were born they slapped the doctor for delivering you.
The doctor proved shinn's mettle and brightened the whole world when he smacked those cherubic buns. e=hf was never truer than on that day.

His momma musta taken her iron religiously.
obama-antichrist

Tinley Park, IL

#810075 Nov 22, 2012
Satan spreads his wings and smiles as the fools and weak minded follow his beast,obama

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#810076 Nov 22, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. There but for the Grace of God go I.
"Royalty" could learn something of grace from you, given their hypocrisy concerning etiquette in general.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#810077 Nov 22, 2012
Frank wrote:
Last Sunday on the commentary programs,the issue of Obama as Santa Claus was the primary topic. Obama is not Santa Claus,Santa Claus never stole from people to give to other people. Obama is not even Robin Hood,Robin Hood stole from the tax collectors to give the money back to the workers. Obama steals from the working people to give to those that don't work and to his elitist friends,bureaucrats and union bosses.
This is your mind on crack

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#810079 Nov 23, 2012
obama-antichrist wrote:
Satan spreads his wings and smiles as the fools and weak minded follow his beast,obama
agree

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#810080 Nov 23, 2012
Impeach Mullah Obama wrote:
<quoted text>Nobody reads your mindless drivel.
Far over your pea brain. You are an idiot. A moronic idiot who is being schooled.

“I be me, and you are...”

Since: Dec 06

in a city...

#810081 Nov 23, 2012
obama-antichrist wrote:
Satan spreads his wings and smiles as the fools and weak minded follow his beast,obama
lol BUT NOT SO THEY ARE CLIMBING BACK INTO THEIR STAKE CENTERS AND CONGRAGATIONS...

tHE REAL eVILES WHAT IS A WEAK MIND?

“I be me, and you are...”

Since: Dec 06

in a city...

#810082 Nov 23, 2012
dO YOU FEEL THAT sATAN IS ONE THAT WOULD SUPPORT THE WEAK IN MIND TO BELIEVE AN OLD sATANIC existence...

If not feck it bleed the child (first) prolly more like it?
Before fecking it...

Satan one of the Holy Bunch really hmmmm wonder what a rap can God be labeled with?
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

#810083 Nov 23, 2012
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
So why did you just post the bills blocked by Republicans?
If it is a Republican bill it's alright huh. A Democrat bill is the one that is so bad. Lol
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

#810084 Nov 23, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
That's just one example of why those like "brown eyes" need the government tit.
Just one reason why you and TEA Party neocons want to overthrow the government.
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

#810085 Nov 23, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. There but for the Grace of God go I.
There's your buddy give him a reach around.
THE DEBIL

Oslo, Norway

#810087 Nov 23, 2012
JAKE O'HARA WAS THE SUPERINTENDENT OF MOUNT ASSMORE, A LESSER KNOWN NATIONAL PARK JUST SOUTH OF MOUNT RUSHMORE.

MOUNT ASSMORE ACTUALLY PRECEDED THE CONSTRUCTION OF MOUNT RUSHMORE BY FIFTEEN YEARS AND WAS DESIGNED AND CARVED BY THE GREAT "CHARLES OF CLEVELAND," A SCULPTOR OF EXTRAORDINARY GIFTS BUT LITTLE IMAGINATION AND WITH NO REAL SKILLS AT MONUMENTALITY. LIKE MOST EURO-AMERICANS, HE WAS A WASH-OUT AT HIS JOB.
IN HIS DEFENSE, HE HAD LITTLE TO WORK WITH. THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT HAD SIMPLY TOLD HIM TO BUILD SOMETHING MONUMENTAL ABOUT WHITE MEN IN THE SACRED MUD FLATS OF SOUTH DAKOTA, THEREBY DISPLACING A TRIBE OF ABORIGINES WHO HAD LIVED THERE FOR THIRTY THOUSAND YEARS.
THERE WERE FOUR GREAT GRANITE DOMES ON THE PROPERTY WHICH, AT VARIOUS TIMES OF DAY WOULD SPEW GREAT QUANTITIES OF HOT BROWN MUD AND CHARLES STRUGGLED WITH THE INITIAL DESIGNS. BUT THEN HE STARTED DRINKING WITH THE DESPONDENT INDIANS AND VERY SOON AFTERWARDS HE BEGAN TO DEVELOP A VISION OF WHAT THIS PLACE COULD BE.

CHARLES' IDEA WAS EXTRAORDINARY AND BASED ENTIRELY ON COMMON SENSE AND VAST AMOUNTS OF PEYOTE. HE WOULD CARVE THE FIRST DOME ON THE LEFT INTO THE BODY OF GEORGE WASHINGTON, NAKED, WITH NO HEAD. THE FIRST DOME WAS KNOWN TO THE INDIANS AS "STUMPY" AND EVERY FEW HOURS IT WOULD POOT OUT BEAUTIFUL ROUND BALLS OF MUD ABOUT THE SIZE OF VOLKSWAGENS. IT WAS THE MOST PREDICTABLE AND TIDY DOME AND WHEN ONE LOOKED AT IT ONE COULD EASILY SEE THE FIRST PRESIDENT STANDING PROUDLY IN THE VIRGINIA SUNSHINE AND SHITTING OUT PERFECTLY ROUND BALLS WITH A REGULARITY DEVELOPED BY DISCIPLINE AND LONG HABIT.

WITHIN 6 MONTHS GEORGE WAS FINISHED AND CHARLES WAS ECSTATIC. THE INDIANS WERE NOT SO PLEASED BUT THEY WERE VERY DRUNK AND MADE LITTLE REAL FUSS.

THE SECOND DOME WAS MORE OF A CHALLENGE FOR IT WAS CONSTANTLY DRIZZLING OUT A RIVER OF MUD WHICH MADE CARVING DIFFICULT AND MESSY. CHARLES DECIDED THIS WOULD BE JEFFERSON'S DOME AND HE CHOSE TO SCULPT THE GREAT MAN SEATED, WITH NO HEAD AND A HUGE SCROLL OF PARCHMENT IN ONE HAND AND A QUILL PEN IN THE OTHER. THE QUILL WAS FRAGILE HOWEVER, AND BROKE MIDWAY THROUGH THE CARVING SO CHARLES SHAVED IT DOWN AND MADE IT A STUBBY PENCIL INSTEAD.

HE SCULPTED JEFFERSON NAKED AS WELL, AND DECIDED HE WAS PROBABLY UNCIRCUMCISED. THE INDIANS LIKE THIS HEADLESS WHITE MAN BETTER.
CHARLES SKIPPED WHAT WOULD BECOME ROOSEVELT'S DOME AND WENT ALL THE WAY TO THE RIGHT AND CARVED ABRAHAM LINCOLN, NAKED, IN A SORT OF HEADSTAND POSITION WITH HIS BONY LONG LEGS STICKING STRAIGHT OUT AT ABOUT A 45 DEGREE ANGLE.

HE ALSO DECIDED THAT AMONG ALL THESE MEN LINCOLN PROBABLY HAD THE BIGGEST... EQUIPMENT, AND HE GAVE ABE A WHOPPER. THE INDIANS WOULD STAND AROUND IN THE EVENING, GETTING DRUNK, GIGGLING UNCONTROLLABLY, AND WOULD MAKE LEWD GESTURES AT ONE ANOTHER INVOLVING HUGE HIP MOVEMENTS AND LOTS OF FRIENDLY LAUGHTER. LINCOLN'S DOME WOULD OCCASIONALLY SHOOT GEYSERS OF BLUE MUD 160 FEET IN THE AIR, WHICH EVERYONE LOVED.

CHARLES NEVER DID GET AROUND TO CARVING TEDDY, SO HE JUST CARVED THE WORD "TEDDY" ON THE SIDE OF THE HILL IN HUGE BLOCK LETTERS, BUT, BY THIS TIME, THE INDIANS HAD ADOPTED HIM AND RE-NAMED HIM, CHIEF SEA CUCUMBER, WHICH FOR SOME REASON WOULD MAKE THEM CRACK UP EVERY TIME THEY SAID IT.
Luke

Columbus, OH

#810088 Nov 23, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
JAKE O'HARA WAS THE SUPERINTENDENT OF MOUNT ASSMORE, A LESSER KNOWN NATIONAL PARK JUST SOUTH OF MOUNT RUSHMORE.
MOUNT ASSMORE ACTUALLY PRECEDED THE CONSTRUCTION OF MOUNT RUSHMORE BY FIFTEEN YEARS AND WAS DESIGNED AND CARVED BY THE GREAT "CHARLES OF CLEVELAND," A SCULPTOR OF EXTRAORDINARY GIFTS BUT LITTLE IMAGINATION AND WITH NO REAL SKILLS AT MONUMENTALITY. LIKE MOST EURO-AMERICANS, HE WAS A WASH-OUT AT HIS JOB.
IN HIS DEFENSE, HE HAD LITTLE TO WORK WITH. THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT HAD SIMPLY TOLD HIM TO BUILD SOMETHING MONUMENTAL ABOUT WHITE MEN IN THE SACRED MUD FLATS OF SOUTH DAKOTA, THEREBY DISPLACING A TRIBE OF ABORIGINES WHO HAD LIVED THERE FOR THIRTY THOUSAND YEARS.
THERE WERE FOUR GREAT GRANITE DOMES ON THE PROPERTY WHICH, AT VARIOUS TIMES OF DAY WOULD SPEW GREAT QUANTITIES OF HOT BROWN MUD AND CHARLES STRUGGLED WITH THE INITIAL DESIGNS. BUT THEN HE STARTED DRINKING WITH THE DESPONDENT INDIANS AND VERY SOON AFTERWARDS HE BEGAN TO DEVELOP A VISION OF WHAT THIS PLACE COULD BE.
CHARLES' IDEA WAS EXTRAORDINARY AND BASED ENTIRELY ON COMMON SENSE AND VAST AMOUNTS OF PEYOTE. HE WOULD CARVE THE FIRST DOME ON THE LEFT INTO THE BODY OF GEORGE WASHINGTON, NAKED, WITH NO HEAD. THE FIRST DOME WAS KNOWN TO THE INDIANS AS "STUMPY" AND EVERY FEW HOURS IT WOULD POOT OUT BEAUTIFUL ROUND BALLS OF MUD ABOUT THE SIZE OF VOLKSWAGENS. IT WAS THE MOST PREDICTABLE AND TIDY DOME AND WHEN ONE LOOKED AT IT ONE COULD EASILY SEE THE FIRST PRESIDENT STANDING PROUDLY IN THE VIRGINIA SUNSHINE AND SHITTING OUT PERFECTLY ROUND BALLS WITH A REGULARITY DEVELOPED BY DISCIPLINE AND LONG HABIT.
WITHIN 6 MONTHS GEORGE WAS FINISHED AND CHARLES WAS ECSTATIC. THE INDIANS WERE NOT SO PLEASED BUT THEY WERE VERY DRUNK AND MADE LITTLE REAL FUSS.
THE SECOND DOME WAS MORE OF A CHALLENGE FOR IT WAS CONSTANTLY DRIZZLING OUT A RIVER OF MUD WHICH MADE CARVING DIFFICULT AND MESSY. CHARLES DECIDED THIS WOULD BE JEFFERSON'S DOME AND HE CHOSE TO SCULPT THE GREAT MAN SEATED, WITH NO HEAD AND A HUGE SCROLL OF PARCHMENT IN ONE HAND AND A QUILL PEN IN THE OTHER. THE QUILL WAS FRAGILE HOWEVER, AND BROKE MIDWAY THROUGH THE CARVING SO CHARLES SHAVED IT DOWN AND MADE IT A STUBBY PENCIL INSTEAD.
HE SCULPTED JEFFERSON NAKED AS WELL, AND DECIDED HE WAS PROBABLY UNCIRCUMCISED. THE INDIANS LIKE THIS HEADLESS WHITE MAN BETTER.
CHARLES SKIPPED WHAT WOULD BECOME ROOSEVELT'S DOME AND WENT ALL THE WAY TO THE RIGHT AND CARVED ABRAHAM LINCOLN, NAKED, IN A SORT OF HEADSTAND POSITION WITH HIS BONY LONG LEGS STICKING STRAIGHT OUT AT ABOUT A 45 DEGREE ANGLE.
HE ALSO DECIDED THAT AMONG ALL THESE MEN LINCOLN PROBABLY HAD THE BIGGEST... EQUIPMENT, AND HE GAVE ABE A WHOPPER. THE INDIANS WOULD STAND AROUND IN THE EVENING, GETTING DRUNK, GIGGLING UNCONTROLLABLY, AND WOULD MAKE LEWD GESTURES AT ONE ANOTHER INVOLVING HUGE HIP MOVEMENTS AND LOTS OF FRIENDLY LAUGHTER. LINCOLN'S DOME WOULD OCCASIONALLY SHOOT GEYSERS OF BLUE MUD 160 FEET IN THE AIR, WHICH EVERYONE LOVED.
CHARLES NEVER DID GET AROUND TO CARVING TEDDY, SO HE JUST CARVED THE WORD "TEDDY" ON THE SIDE OF THE HILL IN HUGE BLOCK LETTERS, BUT, BY THIS TIME, THE INDIANS HAD ADOPTED HIM AND RE-NAMED HIM, CHIEF SEA CUCUMBER, WHICH FOR SOME REASON WOULD MAKE THEM CRACK UP EVERY TIME THEY SAID IT.
You still here Dribble?

SNORT!

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#810089 Nov 23, 2012
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
April, 2015:
"Boy, that Bush recession was a LOT worse than we thought. Even though I've 'created' 7 million new jobs (40 million removed from the workforce), raised taxes, fees, penalties, increased regulations and infused billions more into the green energy sector, I've held gas down to $7.85 a gal, and kept the economy roaring along at a .9% growth rate. But, there's still work to do. What I need is a third term so I can sustain all the good things I've done for America."
Barrack Hussein Obama
See, I knew you were just another sniveling weasal right whiner who can't accept the blame for your party in creating this recession.

You are all alike

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#810090 Nov 23, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
As someone else said:
The financial crisis was a perfect storm of liberal policy about subprime mortgages that went amuck with unscrupulous mortgage brokers, Congressmen like Barney Frank allowing us to believe everything was ok with Fannie Mae, and Wall St bundling credit default swaps that should have been monitored by the incompletent SEC. This coupled with unqualified pension fund managers trying to get something for nothing by purchasing these phoney mortgage bundles, etc. You can't leave out the American public who signed purchase agreements and mortgage loan documents that spelled out the risks very clearly but no one, at the time, cared to read the fine print.
To simply "blame Bush" is much too simplistic and naive.
Oh please. Not the CRA argument.

Fanny & Freddie did not create this mess. The CRA had little to do with the subprime mortgage mess.

I blame Bush & the Republicans for taking us off the road of balanced budgets & down the path to deficits & debt.
Sam

Columbus, OH

#810091 Nov 23, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh please. Not the CRA argument.
Fanny & Freddie did not create this mess. The CRA had little to do with the subprime mortgage mess.
I blame Bush & the Republicans for taking us off the road of balanced budgets & down the path to deficits & debt.
You should blame yourself for being an idiot...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 27 min jh4freedom 194,546
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 39 min Nathan 54,357
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr Mister Tonka 100,298
Ask Amy July 31 5 hr Julie 6
abby7-31-15 8 hr mrs gladys kravitz 5
News Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 10 hr Mark 52,069
Amy 7-30-15 12 hr Mister Tonka 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages