Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
748,601 - 748,620 of 1,096,258 Comments Last updated 5 min ago

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

THE DEBIL wrote:
Say, um... you let you hair down a l'il bit you kind of cute...
You have no idea...

:)

(What can I say? The sun has just entered my twelfth house, according to the Topix horrorscope page. What's a girl to do?)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Still giggling...
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Oddly enough, I got a chuckle out of this.
Thanks.
You are a good sport and obviously not easily offended.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Apparently this has become a dating site.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Patriot wrote:
More Americans Will Use Food Stamps For Thanksgiving This Year Than Ever Before
http://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/washington-w...
Thanks to the Republicans and their repeal of Glass Steagall with the Gramm–Leach–Bliley Act then after they destroyed the economy they bailed out Wall Street with TARP

The Gramm–Leach–Bliley Act (GLB), also known as the Financial Services Modernization Act of 1999,(Pub.L. 106-102, 113 Stat. 1338, enacted November 12, 1999) is an act of the 106th United States Congress (1999–2001). It repealed part of the Glass–Steagall Act of 1933, removing barriers in the market among banking companies, securities companies and insurance companies that prohibited any one institution from acting as any combination of an investment bank, a commercial bank, and an insurance company. With the passage of the Gramm–Leach–Bliley Act, commercial banks, investment banks, securities firms, and insurance companies were allowed to consolidate. The legislation was signed into law by President Bill Clinton.

A year before the law was passed, Citicorp, a commercial bank holding company, merged with the insurance company Travelers Group in 1998 to form the conglomerate Citigroup, a corporation combining banking, securities and insurance services under a house of brands that included Citibank, Smith Barney, Primerica, and Travelers. Because this merger was a violation of the Glass–Steagall Act and the Bank Holding Company Act of 1956, the Federal Reserve gave Citigroup a temporary waiver in September 1998. Less than a year later, GLB was passed to legalize these types of mergers on a permanent basis. The law also repealed Glass–Steagall's conflict of interest prohibitions "against simultaneous service by any officer, director, or employee of a securities firm as an officer, director, or employee of any member bank."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gramm%E2%80%93Le...

Troubled Asset Relief Program

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troubled_Asset_R...
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

NOT CUTE TOOLOO wrote:
Oh Jesus -- it happened AGAIN!!!!
No sooner do I get it typed, and hit the post button, than what just typed appears in another form right above mine, or nearly ...
Holy conundrum!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>You have no idea...
(What can I say? The sun has just entered my twelfth house, according to the Topix horrorscope page. What's a girl to do?)
Get a room!!!!!
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

So apparently sending Hillary to the middle east was a smart move. Smart lady, she should run for president in 2016, Homer predicts a landslide victory.
THE DEBIL

Paris, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

NOT CUTE TOOLOO wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I KNOW! PERKS! I'LL SAY!
When you get service the boys fresh off the oil rigs right in your own trailer it really cuts back on expenses (including "management," since I want to sort of continue along the road that's already been logged for me, so to speak. You have the option of hurrying them along (I kind of think you're the sort of old courtesan/fat white geisha (all that smart-ish political commentary!)who's been around the track a time or 2, in harness of course, and knows what makes those heavy on the brawn but light in the imaginations ....wink wink!-- GET ON AND GIVE IT UP!). Bet those sweaty oafs never had it like you give it, and you don't even have to get all lubed up again for hubs. WIN/WIN/WIN!
All this has the added benefit of allowing hubs to film everything from the closet, AND frees you up to type "independent-ish" sh!t into faceless chat rooms, well, I gotta say -- REALLY lots! I see how easy it all is now -- and nobody has to give up any of his/her precious freedoms so others can live off the fat of your land!
God, Kathryn -- you're a f***ing GENIUS is what y'all are!
Oh for God's sake... are you tryin' to start trouble? Debil is attracted to trouble...
THE DEBIL

Paris, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>You are a good sport and obviously not easily offended.
Don't be such a prig, Homer. Relax, let your hair down... there are chemicals at work an' without chemicals life itself be impossible. She not bein' a "good sport," she jus' doin' what come naturally to us all.
THE DEBIL

Paris, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Get a room!!!!!
Case you not notice, we got a room. Just got to ease her out of that habit...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

NOT CUTE TOOLOO wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I KNOW! PERKS! I'LL SAY!
When you get service the boys fresh off the oil rigs right in your own trailer it really cuts back on expenses (including "management," since I want to sort of continue along the road that's already been logged for me, so to speak. You have the option of hurrying them along (I kind of think you're the sort of old courtesan/fat white geisha (all that smart-ish political commentary!)who's been around the track a time or 2, in harness of course, and knows what makes those heavy on the brawn but light in the imaginations ....wink wink!-- GET ON AND GIVE IT UP!). Bet those sweaty oafs never had it like you give it, and you don't even have to get all lubed up again for hubs. WIN/WIN/WIN!
All this has the added benefit of allowing hubs to film everything from the closet, AND frees you up to type "independent-ish" sh!t into faceless chat rooms, well, I gotta say -- REALLY lots! I see how easy it all is now -- and nobody has to give up any of his/her precious freedoms so others can live off the fat of your land!
God, Kathryn -- you're a f***ing GENIUS is what y'all are!
It's nice to be noticed.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Really great to see you admit what you are. Anyone that I, or the rest of the intelligentsia around here, understand is that your biggest problem is you could NEVER buy me...'course it ain't really like you've ever had the Mittler R'Money funds to be able to even afford me(although you've now thoroughly throw the Mormon off the cliff), you Grumpy Old Pricks just are incapable of understanding that WOMEN are blacks, Latinos, anti-war, pro-education, pro-choice and never, ever gonna' be afraid of you stupid-azz, Teatard men, and you can't buy them either and calling them hogs just makes you look even more stoooooopid.
"leisampleanus"
Hey spelling and grammar expert should not the correct spelling of 'stupid-azz' be 'stupid-ass? Should not it be 'thrown' off the cliff instead of 'throw'?
For your information some women are also, WHITE or ASIAN or LATINO, pro-life, i.e. anti abortion/murder, who are not afraid of stooooooopid loud mouths such as your self.
Peace
KMA
THE DEBIL

Paris, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
Apparently this has become a dating site.
Are you just figuring that out now?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

NOT CUTE TOOLOO wrote:
<quoted text>
You've typed that about 50 times. Sounds like a fat lady pushing insurance part time, who's overcompensating. Is that what you mean by "you have no idea?" Because it gives me a pretty good idea ...
Honey chile, you couldn't entertain a thought.

Don't quit your day job.

Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"leisampleanus"
Hey spelling and grammar expert should not the correct spelling of 'stupid-azz' be 'stupid-ass? Should not it be 'thrown' off the cliff instead of 'throw'?
For your information some women are also, WHITE or ASIAN or LATINO, pro-life, i.e. anti abortion/murder, who are not afraid of stooooooopid loud mouths such as your self.
Peace
KMA
Dear Phuckphace,

GFY!

Sincerely,

Homer

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Obama 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>Not everything in the Constitution is a good thing. Letting every idiot in the country have a gun is one of them. Inciting violence with hate-speech over the public airways and Presidential term limits are two more. Let's hope President Obama and his new Supreme Court make some positive changes to the Constitution.
"nobama 2012"
The supreme court does not enact laws or amendments to the constitution. As stoopid as president nobama is he will not attempt to;
- try to take away the right of American's to own a firearm
- Try to put limits on free speech
- Try to overturn the term limits cap
The president has more important things to do, i.e.,
- Get the unemployment rate down
- Stop the spiraling increases in the national debt
- Cut the numbers of American's who require food stamps
He will not accomplish any of the above.
Peace
KMA

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

<quoted text>Insurance pays the entire $50, sure - and you pay your entire premium, every month/6 months/year. Your premium will likely be raised so that it covers the entire cost of the medication. It is NOT free - you paid for it.
YOU are an idiot.
"Sister Kathryn Lust"
APPLAUSE!!!!!
Spot on.
Peace
David lane

Taylor Ridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

14 words says it all.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Why can't you be nice? She is just trying to help you.
Like Hamas trying to "help" Israel.

Thanks Homer--but NO thanks.

I manage (down to a Science even), just FINE. Living in REALITY, with always a clear mind, is a GOOD thing. Giving any sort of credence (even one iota) to those who live in delusionality, pwetending via wishful thinking and/or living beyond means, is the BAHHHDUH thing (for a lot of people these days).

"America doesn't have a revenue problem, it has a spending problem".

CAP,CURB, B-U-D-G-E-T, balance and live within the means.
The weak and lackluster economy DEMANDS it again.

How about that HILLARY! GO MRS CLINTON!! GOD bless her hard working woman's heart!!
--

“The United States welcomes the agreement today for the cease-fire in Gaza," U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said at a news conference alongside Egyptian Foreign Minister Mohamed Kamel Amr. "This is a critical moment for the region."

The cease-fire started at 9 p.m. Cairo time (2 p.m. ET). Hundreds took to the streets of Gaza City to celebrate the cease-fire, NBC's Ayman Mohyeldin reported. Celebratory gun fire erupted across the city.

Clinton thanked Egypt's Islamist President Mohammed Morsi for his mediation efforts and pledged to work with partners in the region "to consolidate this progress, improve conditions for the people of Gaza, provide security for the people of Israel."
According to the cease-fire agreement: Israel will stop attacks on Gaza by land, sea and air and stop incursions and targeted assassinations; Palestinian factions will stop hostilities from the Gaza Strip against Israel; Israel will ease the movement of people and goods at border-crossing areas.

The T(axed) E(nough) A(lready drained dry) Party SALUTES Hillary!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Abby 8-22 4 min Toj 5
Chicagoans head to Ferguson to join protests 9 min reality is a crutch 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 10 min Pippa 97,832
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 29 min JOEL 68,855
Defrocked priest pleads not guilty to new sex a... 29 min nOgOd 2
Word (Dec '08) 42 min not a ghost 4,634
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 43 min not a ghost 558
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr loose cannon 176,808

Search the Chicago Forum:
•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at August 22 at 8:28AM CDT

•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE