Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1459778 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

no war 4 israel USA 1st

Chicago, IL

#810224 Nov 23, 2012
Carter wrote:
<quoted text> Romney lost because most Americans have no idea that the incompetent Obama who has delivered 4 years of failure still has no idea whatsover how to solve the nation's problems.
so you calling 100 000 000 Americans incompetent ??

I bet you think you are the only one competent in this world .

Since Obama took over American stock market went up rather sharply .

Since Obama took over 80 million of Americans will be healthy .

Since Obama took over bin laden is no more (this is important to me since im from NYC )

Since Obama took over this country is respected again all over the world .

Americans voted for an average man not Romney who's worth 250 000 000
no war 4 israel USA 1st

Chicago, IL

#810225 Nov 23, 2012
TSM wrote:
We have Four more years of Liberal insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results!!
what results do you want ?? Are you hungry ?? Dont you have a roof over you head ?? Are you sick and cant afford to pay for your doctor because if you are Obamacare will take care of you ??
When Obama was running initially i had some doubts since he's negro and we all know negroes are not too competent but he's proven himself to me and 150 000 000 Americans who voted for him
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#810226 Nov 23, 2012
TSM wrote:
We have Four more years of Liberal insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results!!
We have four more years of retardican insanity: whining about losing the election twice!
proud2bwhite

United States

#810227 Nov 23, 2012
Stoned Cold wrote:
<quoted text>The G.O.P. is antiquated. 20th century ideals in the 21st century. Rush Limbaugh finally said something right. They have lost the country.
the countrys not lost,just in big trouble and headed in the wrong direction.the ideals of the 20th century where people took pride in their work and ability to support the needs of their familys and had moral values has been replaced by the you owe me mentality where there is no ethics or pride in ones own efforts. Values and morals have been traded for the if it feels good do it reguardless of concequence lifestyle.
It is a moral colaps of American values that will destroy this nation if it is not turned around there will be no future for our comming generations.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#810228 Nov 23, 2012
no war 4 israel USA 1st wrote:
<quoted text>and your are racist . Again ,since Barry was reelected American stock market is doiing better and better . 80 000 000 of Americans will be healthy again ,there are plenty of jobs out there but this won't swayed you because you hate Negroes is why you took your position .
You are a racist , most racist are of ow IQ . You can give them arguments show them the numbers but you will never convince them
An illiterate post is inappropriate for one who accuses others of being of low intelligence.
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#810229 Nov 23, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Agreed. I hope her father runs again in 2016...or maybe SHE should.
She won't be old enough LOL.
no war 4 israel USA 1st

Chicago, IL

#810230 Nov 23, 2012
proud2bwhite wrote:
<quoted text> the countrys not lost,just in big trouble and headed in the wrong direction.the ideals of the 20th century where people took pride in their work and ability to support the needs of their familys and had moral values has been replaced by the you owe me mentality where there is no ethics or pride in ones own efforts. Values and morals have been traded for the if it feels good do it reguardless of concequence lifestyle.
It is a moral colaps of American values that will destroy this nation if it is not turned around there will be no future for our comming generations.
you have one life . why would you want to waist it on work when you can take it easy ?

there will be future for the future generations .Now 80 000 000 of Americans will be healthy again. Hail OBAMA !
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#810231 Nov 23, 2012
<quoted text>so you calling 100 000 000 Americans incompetent ??
I bet you think you are the only one competent in this world .
Since Obama took over American stock market went up rather sharply .
Since Obama took over 80 million of Americans will be healthy .
Since Obama took over bin laden is no more (this is important to me since im from NYC )
Since Obama took over this country is respected again all over the world .
Americans voted for an average man not Romney who's worth 250 000 000
Obama received the votes of 61,000,000 people who decided to vote themselves a living at the expense of others.
no war 4 israel USA 1st

Chicago, IL

#810232 Nov 23, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
An illiterate post is inappropriate for one who accuses others of being of low intelligence.
you are jewish aren't you ? This is a little secret of yours isn't it .LOL

Yeah ,Americans are waking up and see who's friend who's not and israel is NOT OUR FRIEND .Take that jude ! LOL
no war 4 israel USA 1st

Chicago, IL

#810233 Nov 23, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama received the votes of 61,000,000 people who decided to vote themselves a living at the expense of others.
61 000 000 plus their likeminded families = 240 000 000 voted for Obama . I mean Romney got his racist cultish arse BEAT !

Expense of others ?? You must be talking about Israel which we give trillions a year
proud2bwhite

United States

#810234 Nov 23, 2012
<quoted text>yes .100 000 000 Americans voted for Obama because they did not wanted racist cult member to ruin ther country .
They wanted for Obama because they didn't wanted top 3%(rich) stealing from Americans.
You lose . Now go back to obscurity :))
you win the dumb post of the day award.congrats fool.

“The truth will be told”

Since: Mar 12

by miss Stoned Cold

#810235 Nov 23, 2012
proud2bwhite wrote:
<quoted text> the countrys not lost,just in big trouble and headed in the wrong direction.the ideals of the 20th century where people took pride in their work and ability to support the needs of their familys and had moral values has been replaced by the you owe me mentality where there is no ethics or pride in ones own efforts. Values and morals have been traded for the if it feels good do it reguardless of concequence lifestyle.
This is just more formulaic nonsense that racists like to spout as if it really has any bearing on todays age. When I hear or read catch phrases like "Traditional,morals,and values" I immediately know that the individual is a conservative minded bigot.This country was founded on oppression,inequality and murder. The founding fathers owned human beings,green lighted the genocide of indigenous peoples and erected a system of white male privilage. Now I'm not a guilty minded apologist but I am a realist. We need to get beyond this white is right mentality and realize that we are a small microcosm of humanity in a vast universe of the unknown. In order to move ahead,we must not try to stay in the past.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#810236 Nov 23, 2012
President Obama's "Runway To Win" fashion line was roundly mocked by Republicans when it launched in the spring as a way to bolster the president's reelection efforts. However, with the campaign over and fundraising totals in, Team Obama appears to be having the last laugh.

Obama campaign manger Jim Messina told Bloomberg Businessweek's Joshua Green that the venture was a major boon for the president's war chest.

“That ended up bringing in just north of $40 million," he said.

The line, which featured clothes and accessories designed by fashion powerhouses like Tory Burch, Marc Jacobs, Jason Wu and Vera Wang, was the brainchild of Vogue editor and Obama bundler Anna Wintour.

According to the New York Times, Obama's campaign raised a total of $637.3 million throughout the 2012 cycle, versus Mitt Romney's $388.1 million.

“The truth will be told”

Since: Mar 12

by miss Stoned Cold

#810237 Nov 23, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
As opposed to the few 1% that have always been happy to reap the benifits of the worlds most affluent country while the other 99% busted their humps? Somehow I doubt that you are of that 1% yet you help serve their purpose when it comes to oppressing you and yours. WAKE UP!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#810238 Nov 23, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
I call bullshyt

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#810239 Nov 23, 2012
proud2bwhite wrote:
<quoted text> the country's not lost
Thank goodness SOMEONE else recognizes this. The doomsayers and gloom-mongers are getting much too loud around here.

Thanks.

We've come through much tougher times than these.
:)
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#810240 Nov 23, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Agreed. I hope her father runs again in 2016...or maybe SHE should.
If the republicans decide to go "far right" next time, Huntsman wouldn't receive a blink of an eye. He was the only one who could have won over some Democrat votes. They hated him.
He's too civil and smart.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#810241 Nov 23, 2012
<quoted text>you have one life . why would you want to waist it on work when you can take it easy ?
there will be future for the future generations .Now 80 000 000 of Americans will be healthy again. Hail OBAMA !
Crack addicts will not benefit from Obamacare, which is "waisted" on illiterates.
proud2bwhite

United States

#810242 Nov 23, 2012
<quoted text>you have one life . why would you want to waist it on work when you can take it easy ?
hey stupid try to think just once ..you should be thankfull there are still Americans with values . If all held the same lack of values as you , you would starve to death.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#810243 Nov 23, 2012
You loony left wingers need to work on your definition of "a protest"

"Wal-Mart protests draw hundreds nationwide"

Hundreds....hahahahahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min loose cannon 231,173
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 17 min OzRitz 62,342
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 22 min F_R_E_D 104,547
Are democrats destroyed? 27 min Push A ROPE 11
The Color of Crime in Chicago. 34 min Shytcago-s Bloody 19
Word (Dec '08) 3 hr Homer 6,840
News Community Mourns Chicago Boxer After Fatal Shoo... 3 hr But But But 3

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages