Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#809638 Nov 21, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>You should meet up with the Debil. I have a good feeling about you two kids.
That would require temporary loaning of ALL of your sharpest pencils...just fill my hands with them.

(dayum Homer-where'd all those pencil come from anyway-and don't tell Duh A Vey..it might upset his tree hugging routine!)

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

#809639 Nov 21, 2012
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
God bless America, our families, our troops, & TERM LIMITS on the office of POTUS?
(because "&" doesn't count as a "word" lol)
well said..
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#809640 Nov 21, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>And you need psychiatric care, we all have our crosses to bear/bare, wuteverr.
I keep mine freshly awashed, sparkly and shined, in Holy water.

Light weight one too, don't like to overburden!!
THE DEBIL

Paris, France

#809641 Nov 21, 2012
NOT CUTE TOOLOO wrote:
<quoted text>
This one stinks like the proverbial house guest that's overstayed her welcome. I'm just keeping my weapons sharp while I pack. I want to be ready to spray gravel when the time comes. It's really true, apparently, that sh!t f***s. I'm about to throw a redneck garage sale -- which means giving sh!t away ...
Shhhhhhh.... I tryin' to get her husband to build me a barbeque pit...
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#809642 Nov 21, 2012
moshx wrote:
<quoted text> how about I pay for what my family needs and you pay for what you're family needs.I don't owe you free anything.
BINGO!

We have a WINNUH!

Happy Thanksgiving Mosh!
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#809643 Nov 21, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>And you need psychiatric care, we all have our crosses to bear/bare, wuteverr.
Would you like A tishue Homer? There's three left, I'll go out on a limb on one....
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#809644 Nov 21, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
Send him over here when you're done lol.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#809645 Nov 21, 2012
moshx wrote:
<quoted text>well said..
Thank you---your statement was quite rationaly, logically and sanely spot on- and very well communicated as well :-).
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#809646 Nov 21, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
'cause umm... SOME one has to give poor devils a break, for humanities sake!
Iris

Flushing, NY

#809647 Nov 21, 2012
Black Wino wrote:
Hmmmmmm mmmmm ....when I see's all of da bruthas an sistas on da Wal-mart picket lines it makes me feels sad fo dem, dey should be home wid der families celebrating Thanks Giving, hope da rich crackas who is in power at Wal-mart doesn't let em all go an hire a batch of mojado labor to take der jobs, it will really be known as Black Friday den.......
Go fck yerself turkey.
THE DEBIL

Paris, France

#809648 Nov 21, 2012
<quoted text>
I keep mine freshly awashed, sparkly and shined, in Holy water.
Light weight one too, don't like to overburden!!
What are we talkin' about here? You got to use Holy Water on it??? You mus' really be afraid of slippin' a Debil in there...? Mind you, though, it no burden to him. HE like 'em wet. He not care too much about how heavy they is, he not plannin' on takin' it anywheres...
THE DEBIL

Paris, France

#809649 Nov 21, 2012
<quoted text>
'cause umm... SOME one has to give poor devils a break, for humanities sake!
Uh-huh. You see that? You fallin' too...

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#809650 Nov 21, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Dear Phuckphace,
GFY!
Sincerely,
Homer
"homo"
You have a penchant for being astopidfuck.
Peace
KMA
Not Real Sure

Hobbs, NM

#809651 Nov 21, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
That's funny. You never had a connection to reality, methlady.
You're a loser. Romney/Ryan was a disaster. A disaster you fully supported and refuse to take responsibility for.
Has a lot to do with why you've been unemployed for four years. Any employer can see how crazy you are.
Looks like you'll be licking the dingleberries off Dems anus for the next four years.
Deal with it, loser.
We will see the disaster....you democrats are breeders of a want society ......free free free.....more more more...you don't care what happens to the country long term ,as long as you get your freebies today....throw your kids under the bus....thats your mentality .... f#^()* Retards...
Not Real Sure

Hobbs, NM

#809652 Nov 21, 2012
I think it would be funny as hell...if wal-mart shut the doors...omg talk about backfire....1.3 million out of work....hahaha...picket that you dumb ass's

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#809653 Nov 21, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
When are Republicans going to address those important issues instead of abortion, gay marriage & contraception.
"real dumb"
You are dumb, I said nothing about abortion, gay marriage or contraception in my post. Why do you bring those topics up? Could it is because you no answers to the issues I brought up? You do not, but you are not alone, president nobama has nary a clue either.
Peace
KMA
Not Real Sure

Hobbs, NM

#809654 Nov 21, 2012
Free,Free,Free More,More,More Free,Free,Free More,More,More.....Oh Sh*t We are out of money,,,, Borrow,Borrow,Borrow Free,Free,Free More,More,More ....Ignorant Dipsh*ts
krissy

Bellevue, WA

#809658 Nov 21, 2012
NOT CUTE TOOLOO wrote:
<quoted text>
Titter titter is more like it. Giggling is what 12 years girls do. On some ho with a loose front tooth, it's really pretty nauseating.
omg

thanks for the visual

lmao

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#809660 Nov 21, 2012
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
You are dumb, I said nothing about abortion, gay marriage or contraception in my post. Why do you bring those topics up? Could it is because you no answers to the issues I brought up? You do not, but you are not alone, president nobama has nary a clue either.
Peace
KMA
Look,dipstick, you mentioned three important topics for Congress.

Abortion, gay marriage & contraception are the topics that Republicans talked about in the House & in State legislatures across this country.

It appears the one without a clue is you.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#809661 Nov 21, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>We talking stimilus? 25 tax cuts in there -
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/state...
Grand total: 25.
In all, tax cuts amounted to about a third of the cost of the $862 billion stimulus over the next decade. The biggest ticket tax cut was the first one on the list, the Making Work Pay tax cut that is expected to cost the government about $116 billion over two years. Interestingly, the White House did not include the Alternative Minimum Tax patch, which has been extended annually for years. But that accounted for another $70 billion for one year. Together, those two items account for the lion's share of the tax cuts in the stimulus.
Which leads us to the question of whether all of these 25 qualify as tax cuts?
"In a way this reminds me of Clinton's 'It depends on what your meaning of is is' comments," said Rosanne Altshuler, director of the nonpartisan Tax Policy Center. "It depends on what you mean by tax cuts."
"These are all provisions that cut your taxes," she said, "but most of them are temporary," designed to stimulate a floundering economy.
Each of the tax provisions in the stimulus could have been broken into separate bills, said Bob Williams, also of the Tax Policy Center, and on their own could have rightly been billed as separate tax cuts.
"They packed an awful lot into that bill," Williams said. "I think it's fair to say that various tax provisions in the stimulus could be considered tax cuts. I don't think that's being deceptive."
We agree.
Homer, the Giverment shouldn't be involved. The Good Lord only asks 10% why should the Giverment ask more?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 7 min boundary painter 624
Word (Dec '08) 8 min boundary painter 4,736
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 23 min Cali Girl 2014 49,931
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 25 min boundary painter 325
Abby 9-22 28 min Kuuipo 5
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 29 min boundary painter 4,723
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 30 min boundary painter 1,481
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr loose cannon 178,203
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr Donna WG 98,248
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago