Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#809622 Nov 21, 2012
David lane wrote:
14 words says it all.
God bless America, our families, our troops, & TERM LIMITS on the office of POTUS?

(because "&" doesn't count as a "word" lol)
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#809623 Nov 21, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it.
Show me where I called anyone a racist for just not voting for Obama or disagreeing with his policies.
I call people a racist when they say racist things.
Why do you want to provide cover for racists?
Why didn't you vote for Hillary for potus nominee?

Ya racist sexist bigomist.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#809624 Nov 21, 2012
Homer wrote:
Apparently this has become a dating site.
More fun to read along on than to participate in lately IMO. The Debil's comment about the general needing two new helpers caused me to pizz my pants for the first time in 62 years, I forgot how good that felt on a cool day. I've forgotten a lot of things I guess.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#809625 Nov 21, 2012
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Shhh...you'll cause all the ones like bocacaraton...even MORE post traumaTIC reality stress disorder. They'll be trying to eat your face off, while they're taking the food right out of your mouth and clawing at any available pocket endlessly then!
You should meet up with the Debil. I have a good feeling about you two kids.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#809626 Nov 21, 2012
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>I hope not, I will tell you right now if she becomes the democrat nominee, the Republicans will win.
Bill should sayz he weren't letting her take just any ol jawb--they gonna have ta orfer her plenty of vacation days ifn she even fools with having to do the werk of being president again.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#809627 Nov 21, 2012
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>I hope not, I will tell you right now if she becomes the democrat nominee, the Republicans will win.
Yeah, just like Mitt won. Who from the Republican party has any chance at beating her?
TSM

El Paso, TX

#809628 Nov 21, 2012
My hats off to Obama/Hillary for broker an cease fire!! But after reading several reports I found nothing dealing with Iran or if Iran continues to ship Rockets to Hamas will Egypt intercepted these Rockets? Again is this just a time out for Hamas to resupply there depleted stock pile?
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#809629 Nov 21, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>More fun to read along on than to participate in lately IMO. The Debil's comment about the general needing two new helpers caused me to pizz my pants for the first time in 62 years, I forgot how good that felt on a cool day. I've forgotten a lot of things I guess.
Yeah, that was pretty funny.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#809630 Nov 21, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>More fun to read along on than to participate in lately IMO. The Debil's comment about the general needing two new helpers caused me to pizz my pants for the first time in 62 years, I forgot how good that felt on a cool day. I've forgotten a lot of things I guess.
That debil needs soap pie and bleach cider fed to it fer holiday dinner.

Puh-er-verted Puh-ah-tee mouth.

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

#809631 Nov 21, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Obama is a racist.
true.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#809632 Nov 21, 2012
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
That debil needs soap pie and bleach cider fed to it fer holiday dinner.
Puh-er-verted Puh-ah-tee mouth.
And you need psychiatric care, we all have our crosses to bear/bare, wuteverr.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#809634 Nov 21, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, just like Mitt won. Who from the Republican party has any chance at beating her?
anybody even Mitt Romney would be better.
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

#809635 Nov 21, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, just like Mitt won. Who from the Republican party has any chance at beating her?
NO WAY they could do it! it's her turn, she has EARNED IT !!!
Black Wino

Palm Desert, CA

#809636 Nov 21, 2012
Hmmmmmm mmmmm ....when I see's all of da bruthas an sistas on da Wal-mart picket lines it makes me feels sad fo dem, dey should be home wid der families celebrating Thanks Giving, hope da rich crackas who is in power at Wal-mart doesn't let em all go an hire a batch of mojado labor to take der jobs, it will really be known as Black Friday den.......

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

#809637 Nov 21, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever purchased and insurance policy? Did you indicate that that your premiums could not pay for contraception or abortion for others?
Yes, there should be no private insurance companies making healthcare a for profit business.
Healthcare should be a universal program paid for through taxation, not attached to employment. Everyone is covered, no co pays, no deductibles.
That is the best way to go.
how about I pay for what my family needs and you pay for what you're family needs.I don't owe you free anything.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#809638 Nov 21, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>You should meet up with the Debil. I have a good feeling about you two kids.
That would require temporary loaning of ALL of your sharpest pencils...just fill my hands with them.

(dayum Homer-where'd all those pencil come from anyway-and don't tell Duh A Vey..it might upset his tree hugging routine!)

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

#809639 Nov 21, 2012
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
God bless America, our families, our troops, & TERM LIMITS on the office of POTUS?
(because "&" doesn't count as a "word" lol)
well said..
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#809640 Nov 21, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>And you need psychiatric care, we all have our crosses to bear/bare, wuteverr.
I keep mine freshly awashed, sparkly and shined, in Holy water.

Light weight one too, don't like to overburden!!
THE DEBIL

Paris, France

#809641 Nov 21, 2012
NOT CUTE TOOLOO wrote:
<quoted text>
This one stinks like the proverbial house guest that's overstayed her welcome. I'm just keeping my weapons sharp while I pack. I want to be ready to spray gravel when the time comes. It's really true, apparently, that sh!t f***s. I'm about to throw a redneck garage sale -- which means giving sh!t away ...
Shhhhhhh.... I tryin' to get her husband to build me a barbeque pit...
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#809642 Nov 21, 2012
moshx wrote:
<quoted text> how about I pay for what my family needs and you pay for what you're family needs.I don't owe you free anything.
BINGO!

We have a WINNUH!

Happy Thanksgiving Mosh!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 10 min jacques Ottawa 179,445
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Bite Me 50,643
very cute unuasual pix 4 hr ALL GOOD 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 hr Mandela 68,666
omnipods boxes for sale 5 hr thanxlord 1
Amy 10-24 5 hr Mister Tonka 12
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 6 hr Anonymous91 54,522
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]