Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 37,426)

Showing posts 748,501 - 748,520 of1,073,280
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Nightchalker wrote:
<quoted text>I see what you mean, Israel is showing a GREAT deal of restraint!
They COULD stomp around there like Goddamn-zilla, wipe hamas and hizbola OUT, but they have not!
I find that amazing, since hizbola and hamas would kill every Israeli in a heartbeat if they had the chance!
Unless and until the Palestinians have their own country; it will never end.
Everyone knows this, including the majority of Israelis who are moderate.
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, you are a liar.
So, you either you don't have sex, had a vasectomy, or believe that the sole responsibility on contraception lies with the woman.
The sole responsibility for contraception and/or abortion should lie with the woman and the guy who's screwin' her or knocked her up.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Gobble Gobble! Why should I have to pay for your mental illness?
You can't pick and choose Lily. We need to make sure she receives the proper care, even though it's not working.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Gobble Gobble! Why should I have to pay for your mental illness?
said the nutcase to herelf in the mirror.....
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

"Remember when you were a kid and used to squeeze your Twinkie"?(David Letterman)
Razors Edge

Palos Hills, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Bush Our Worst President wrote:
<quoted text> when PRESIDENT CLINTON was in office we had a surplus on the federal budget in the trillions, then came bush destroyed the economy and gave us a recession OBAMA got us out of 2 years ago, grant credit when credit is due, OBAMA IN RETURN GOT WHAT HE DESERVED, A SECOND TERM.
Try to comprehend this time? Do ssome research before you look like
a complete fool,when presented with the facts????

BTW,Clinton was Gung Ho for the Iraq war,and
was instrumental in the CRA,CFH,Plans which
Bankrupted the USA,Despite several attempts
by GWB to stop the inevitable melt down!!!
Blocked by guess who? Democrats!!!!
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Nov. 4: Israel killed a mentally ill Palestinian walking near the Israeli-imposed “no-go zone” inside the Gaza Strip -- an event that triggered a rocket from Gaza into southern Israel, which did not cause any deaths or injuries.
· Nov. 8: Four Israeli military tanks and a bulldozer entered Gaza, fatally shooting a 13-year-old boy who had been playing soccer by his family’s house.
· Nov. 10: In retaliation, two rockets were fired from Gaza into southern Israel, and an anti-tank missile injured four soldiers, when it hit an Israeli army jeep that had crossed over into the territory. Meanwhile, the Palestinian Center for Human Rights reported the killing of five more Palestinians, four of whom were civilians – including two soccer players age 16 and 17 and two young men (18 and 19) who ran to the scene. Forty-nine others were wounded, including 10 children.
· Nov. 11: Amid talks of a truce, six more Palestinians (all but one were civilians) were wounded and another was killed by both air strikes and troops on the ground.
http://www.alternet.org/4-most-common-myths-a...
Kill 'em all. Let Allah sort 'em out. They're all just a bunch of slimy Haji's anyway.
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Impeach Obama wrote:
<quoted text>In RealDumb's world, anybody that doesn't want to pay the way for people on welfare or who don't completely support Obama are racists. Anybody who doesn't want to pay for "abortion on demand" hates women. Anybody who finds anal sex between two men distasteful is a homophobe.
Who wants to live like THAT?

Welfare is there, so I don't worry about it.

Obamma is there, so I don't worry about him.

No ovaries, so I don't worry about abortion.

Only man I have sex with is me, so I don't worry about that.

Hmm, everybody got they "issues".
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Nov. 4: Israel killed a mentally ill Palestinian walking near the Israeli-imposed “no-go zone” inside the Gaza Strip -- an event that triggered a rocket from Gaza into southern Israel, which did not cause any deaths or injuries.
· Nov. 8: Four Israeli military tanks and a bulldozer entered Gaza, fatally shooting a 13-year-old boy who had been playing soccer by his family’s house.
· Nov. 10: In retaliation, two rockets were fired from Gaza into southern Israel, and an anti-tank missile injured four soldiers, when it hit an Israeli army jeep that had crossed over into the territory. Meanwhile, the Palestinian Center for Human Rights reported the killing of five more Palestinians, four of whom were civilians – including two soccer players age 16 and 17 and two young men (18 and 19) who ran to the scene. Forty-nine others were wounded, including 10 children.
· Nov. 11: Amid talks of a truce, six more Palestinians (all but one were civilians) were wounded and another was killed by both air strikes and troops on the ground.
http://www.alternet.org/4-most-common-myths-a...
I hope Allah doesn't run short on virgins.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Nightchalker wrote:
<quoted text>Now that "taxes" AND "insurance" have been combined into obammacare the debate is OVER!!!
We ALL pay, and we ALL get, whatever it is that we MIGHT need!
None of that pesky, bothersome, picking and choosing.
Actuary tables will do the picking and choosing FOR (to) us!
Is that how it works?
Have you ever purchased and insurance policy? Did you indicate that that your premiums could not pay for contraception or abortion for others?

Yes, there should be no private insurance companies making healthcare a for profit business.
Healthcare should be a universal program paid for through taxation, not attached to employment. Everyone is covered, no co pays, no deductibles.
That is the best way to go.
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>You can't pick and choose Lily. We need to make sure she receives the proper care, even though it's not working.
She tells the guy he has to pay for abortions but SHE won't pay for HIS mental illness,
LOL
LOL
typical lib.
LOL
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Impeach Obama wrote:
<quoted text>In RealDumb's world, anybody that doesn't want to pay the way for people on welfare or who don't completely support Obama are racists. Anybody who doesn't want to pay for "abortion on demand" hates women. Anybody who finds anal sex between two men distasteful is a homophobe.
Think the current admin dat be--will be able to get past junior high hormone centered thinking (like wahwahwah fweeduhm birf contwol already in existence for thirty years, suing states over staes right to protect it's own, not knowing a terrorist attack from a parade...etc etc) and actually move on to some grown up issues for a change?

Like BUDGETS...FOR ALL of America again-rather than against (and always draining) it?

Oh hopey---what a changey that would be!!!
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Unless and until the Palestinians have their own country; it will never end.
Everyone knows this, including the majority of Israelis who are moderate.
I bet it would end if Israel dropped a couple of nukes on 'em. It sure shut them crazy-ass japs up in a hurry didn't it?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>You can't pick and choose Lily. We need to make sure she receives the proper care, even though it's not working.
Oh fine; I guess I can pay for her shock treatments.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Nightchalker wrote:
<quoted text>"FLAWED"???? ?
Fkn romney was a damned cardboard cutout!!!
wow. same for the flawed party?

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Or how about Rosie O'donnell, Cagney and Lacey or, or Wonderwoman and/or Spiderman!!!
All viable alternatives when you consider the incumbent.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Impeach Obama wrote:
<quoted text>The sole responsibility for contraception and/or abortion should lie with the woman and the guy who's screwin' her or knocked her up.
Are you a recent graduate of Rightwing Charm School?

Notice that none of the discussion about contraception ever mentions the males?

Perhaps there should be a special Sex Fund, a tax on men who want to have unprotected sex and no responsibility for their offspring.
Pay to play? What say you?
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Homer wrote:
Told you your Devil Dogs were in danger Homer....

(not a Hostess box to be found on the shelves now!!)
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

<quoted text>
Oh fine; I guess I can pay for her shock treatments.
That'd be the day-that you could run along and die.

Dream on loser.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

How The Conservative Media Lost The Election

The plan was to unmask Obama. It didn't work.

....Unlike some of his colleagues in the conservative press, Carlson showed no hint of regret at his site's performance, citing record traffic and crediting Obama's first term with making the company profitable. In fact, he said he founded The Daily Caller out of frustration with the unsatisfactory vetting Obama received in 2008.

"I think we're the ones practicing traditional journalism and I think a lot of legacy media has ceased to," Carlson said, emphatically. "And that's why I think we'll win in the end."

But for all the tough talk of his less reflective fellow travelers on the online right, Riehl, a true believer, remains leery of using click rates and ad revenue as a measure of success. He still wants their work to pay off at the ballot box.

"That's something I said right after the election," Riehl said. "I don't give a shit about all these people talking about their page views. Look at the results. We did something wrong."

http://www.buzzfeed.com/mckaycoppins/conserva...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 748,501 - 748,520 of1,073,280
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

18 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 min Rogue Scholar 05 173,785
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 26 min the plain truth 1,833
St. Vincent DePaul Store Thrift Store Moving to... 3 hr IsBerkotsCheaperthanJewel 4
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 hr Norton 48,701
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr No Warming 45,601
This is a great ad. 5 hr Harold B Alls 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 9 hr voice of peace 67,553
•••
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••