Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#809459 Nov 21, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>You can't pick and choose Lily. We need to make sure she receives the proper care, even though it's not working.
Told you your Devil Dogs were in danger Homer....

(not a Hostess box to be found on the shelves now!!)
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#809460 Nov 21, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh fine; I guess I can pay for her shock treatments.
That'd be the day-that you could run along and die.

Dream on loser.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#809461 Nov 21, 2012
How The Conservative Media Lost The Election

The plan was to unmask Obama. It didn't work.

....Unlike some of his colleagues in the conservative press, Carlson showed no hint of regret at his site's performance, citing record traffic and crediting Obama's first term with making the company profitable. In fact, he said he founded The Daily Caller out of frustration with the unsatisfactory vetting Obama received in 2008.

"I think we're the ones practicing traditional journalism and I think a lot of legacy media has ceased to," Carlson said, emphatically. "And that's why I think we'll win in the end."

But for all the tough talk of his less reflective fellow travelers on the online right, Riehl, a true believer, remains leery of using click rates and ad revenue as a measure of success. He still wants their work to pay off at the ballot box.

"That's something I said right after the election," Riehl said. "I don't give a shit about all these people talking about their page views. Look at the results. We did something wrong."

http://www.buzzfeed.com/mckaycoppins/conserva...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#809462 Nov 21, 2012
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/11/19/intoxic...

Intoxicated patients more likely to survive traumatic injuries, study finds
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#809463 Nov 21, 2012
Impeach Obama wrote:
<quoted text>I bet it would end if Israel dropped a couple of nukes on 'em. It sure shut them crazy-ass japs up in a hurry didn't it?
Did it?
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#809464 Nov 21, 2012
<quoted text>
Are you a recent graduate of Rightwing Charm School?
Notice that none of the discussion about contraception ever mentions the males?
Perhaps there should be a special Sex Fund, a tax on men who want to have unprotected sex and no responsibility for their offspring.
Pay to play? What say you?
SANE women of personal accountability and responsibility realize, it is OUR bodies, and WE can BEST protect them OURSELVES.

NO wonder you're such an ignorant loser....apparently no one ever gave you THAT reality clue!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#809465 Nov 21, 2012
Dan Senor, who served as an adviser to Mitt Romney, said that Republicans need to do a better job talking about middle class economics, during an appearance on MSNBC's "Morning Joe" Wednesday. Senor also mentioned immigration as an area where Republicans needed a new message and agenda. "I think Republicans need to do a lot more there," he said.

Though he declined to name names, Senor also went after Republican office holders whom he said were in discussions with the transition team about a cabinet position in a Romney administration before the election and then attacked Romney after he lost the election.

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/r...
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#809466 Nov 21, 2012
Nightchalker wrote:
<quoted text>She tells the guy he has to pay for abortions but SHE won't pay for HIS mental illness,
LOL
LOL
typical lib.
LOL
Nah, Lily is teasing, she will gladly pay for the Kentucky hillbilly's mental health treatment. I think we can all agree as a country that the Kentucky hillbilly needs said treatment.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#809467 Nov 21, 2012
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
That'd be the day-that you could run along and die.
Dream on loser.
Why can't you be nice? She is just trying to help you.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#809469 Nov 21, 2012
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
SANE women of personal accountability and responsibility realize, it is OUR bodies, and WE can BEST protect them OURSELVES.
NO wonder you're such an ignorant loser....apparently no one ever gave you THAT reality clue!
Tacking on a hundred pounds to make yourself less attractive is an option, however there are men with a penchant for the fat ladies.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#809471 Nov 21, 2012
Romney Campaign’s Latest Scapegoat: Chris Christie

Over the past two weeks, many potential scapegoats have been floated by Romney supporters, staffers, and even Romney himself. So far, none of them have caught on. Most objective observers have concluded that a deeply flawed candidate ran a deeply flawed campaign.

It’s understandable that those with so much invested in Romney’s candidacy would point fingers. They all have reputations and resumes to protect, and future campaigns to destroy from within.

Their latest target isn’t going to get any sympathy from me. I’ve long viewed Chris Christie as an egotistical blowhard. Having said that, I’m just not buying what Team Romney is selling.

It’s been well documented that Romney’s “Get Out The Vote” program was a colossal failure. Romney lost the election because too many Republicans stayed home.

The average Republican “couch voter” in Florida did not decide whether or not to vote based on what Chris Christie was doing in New Jersey. Conversely, the average “Obama phone” Democrat in Ohio was more concerned about keeping their food stamps than Obama’s orchestrated photo op with the New Jersey Governor. Ask yourself this…How many Obama voters in Ohio could even name the New Jersey Governor?

I suspect we’re about to witness a circular firing squad within the Romney campaign, because, like all of the other manufactured excuses, this one isn’t going to stick.

http://www.redstate.com/rightwingnut2/2012/11...

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#809472 Nov 21, 2012
Nightchalker wrote:
<quoted text>Your post verily DRIPS with RACISM, you automatically ASSume that the people who got those loans THAT CRASHED were "minorities"!
wtf???
How do you know it was not all "hillbillies" re-financing trailers???
Your God, you are a narrow minded p o s.
My post was in response to a poster who said that the lawsuit against Citibank was the cause of the mortgage mess.

That case was about racial discrimination.

You right whiners are really that f*cking stupid.

There was no assumption, dickwad.

Helloooooooooooooooo, Are there any informed right whiners out there or are they as naive & uninformed as Nightchalker?

Loysville, PA

#809473 Nov 21, 2012
Impeach Obama wrote:
<quoted text>In RealDumb's world, anybody that doesn't want to pay the way for people on welfare or who don't completely support Obama are racists. Anybody who doesn't want to pay for "abortion on demand" hates women. Anybody who finds anal sex between two men distasteful is a homophobe.
If I called you a racist, then you made a racial slur.

Here you are, laying down cover for all those who posts racial slurs here on a daily basis.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#809474 Nov 21, 2012
I Think Sometimes We are Truly a Stupid Movement

In the spirit of Thanksgiving, of gratefulness and rejoicing, I’m not going to rant too much, or insult people’s intelligence, or insinuate that some people’s entire political existence is a complete waste of time and money. Nor will I question many of the conservative donors’ political acumen and how they invest hundreds of millions in pointless efforts. I will even restrain myself from completely insulting people who think robo calls or door literature drops or bus tours are meaningful. In. Any. Way.

You see, I have a little theory on why we as a movement, and Republicans lose: because we’re stupid. No, I take that back. We could actually stand to be a little more stupid and do the obvious. I think we sometimes are too smart for our own good. We think if we come up with some twist of phrase or some great idea the masses will rise up and we will be victorious. Folks, there is no silver bullet in politics. You can’t blow up the Death Star with one amazing shot and think you’ve won because the Empire never dies and it always strikes back....

http://www.redstate.com/nedryun/2012/11/21/i-...

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#809475 Nov 21, 2012
Natalie Khawam, Jill Kelley's Twin Sister, Gives Press Conference With Gloria Allred (VIDEO)
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/20/nata...
She loves math!!! What a hoot.
Allred another camera hound? We wonder how competent a barrister she is? As is the case with most glory hounds, "She ain't much on the field, but she's hell in the locker room"...

Loysville, PA

#809476 Nov 21, 2012
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, and of all Administrations, but particularly the $3.9 TRILLON dollar budget of Barack Hussein Obama, had absolutely nothing to do with it?? You really have no idea, do you? No wonder this country is in the shape it's in? We have idiotic Administrations, who think that the government is their candy store. Voters who obviously can't manage their own household budgets, w/o Giverment help??
Do believe I've asked this before? What is an 'Unfunded Tax Cut'? Just answer that question?
I said the CBO said 10% of the blame on Obama.

When the payroll tax cut was last extended, both Republicans & Democrats wanted to extend it, Yet they were arguing about how to pay for it.

"Pay for it" is funding.

When you just issue tax cuts without corresponding spending cuts or other revenue increases, then that tax cut is unfunded.

Bush & the Republicans cut taxes while increasing spending due to expansion of government & a time of war. There were no corresponding spending cuts nor were there ay revenue increases.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#809477 Nov 21, 2012
What Republicans Can Do to Adapt (But Probably Won’t)

....Carl DeMaio, a Republican who narrowly lost the San Diego mayoral race this month, has some good advice for his co-partisans:“Californians like government, and voters want government to work again. Too often, Republicans have taken an ‘end it, don't mend it’ stance.‘New’ Republicans can offer a vision of making government work that is still consistent with our principles.”

Unfortunately, I don’t think DeMaio’s message is likely to be acceptable to conservatives in California or nationally. But as it becomes increasingly clear that the share of the electorate that reacts with Pavlovian consistency to “You Didn’t Build That” is not a majority, Republicans may be forced to offer such a message.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-11-20/what...
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#809478 Nov 21, 2012
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/201 2/11/19/intoxicated-patients-m ore-likely-to-survive-traumati c-injuries-study-finds/
You know what they say...falling off a barstool doesn't hurt half as much when you're drunk.
Carter

Pompano Beach, FL

#809479 Nov 21, 2012
<quoted text>
Are you a recent graduate of Rightwing Charm School?
Notice that none of the discussion about contraception ever mentions the males?
Perhaps there should be a special Sex Fund, a tax on men who want to have unprotected sex and no responsibility for their offspring.
Pay to play? What say you?
Charm School flunkout: lily; Irresponsible Babydaddy: Obama Voter.
Carter

Pompano Beach, FL

#809480 Nov 21, 2012
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/201 2/11/19/intoxicated-patients-m ore-likely-to-survive-traumati c-injuries-study-finds/
No wonder you're still around...ROTFLMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 18 min dont drink the ko... 46,696
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 32 min HughBe 69,396
Ferguson police shoot another black unarmed man! 39 min Daily Schadenfreude 35
Amy 9-18 1 hr edogxxx 35
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr loose cannon 178,068
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr maurizio74 49,849
Abby 9-19 2 hr Kuuipo 6
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr edogxxx 98,231
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search