Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 37,423)

Showing posts 748,441 - 748,460 of1,072,030
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
proud2bwhite

Orland Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Bush Our Worst President wrote:
<quoted text> who started the war on irak imbecile? Read my poster name and you'll get a hint, the republicans support every american citizen to carry a gun and pass laws to make it happen, you should call that destroying human lives.
You're an idiot!
I was looking but I did not see islamic scum in your post name.
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Blame the marketplace that won't allow unlimited pricing for bread and snack foods.
Each industry has efficient and inefficient producers. Hostess is an inefficient producer that must either reduce costs, add value to allow higher prices for its products, or cease to exist.
Or the taxpayers could provide a bailout.
Why would anybody buy Wonder Bread for $2.49 a loaf when you can get the store brand for 99˘(unless you like just pictures of balloons).
Obama 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

proud2bwhite wrote:
<quoted text>so you're against the united states constution and rights of the people. No suprize you think the anti American treasonous liar obama is good for the country.
Not everything in the Constitution is a good thing. Letting every idiot in the country have a gun is one of them. Inciting violence with hate-speech over the public airways and Presidential term limits are two more. Let's hope President Obama and his new Supreme Court make some positive changes to the Constitution.
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
The only person you can speak for is yourself and you continue to demonstrate that radical right wingers are totally incapable of logical fact based debate.
Waxman makes a good point though. Nobody reads your crap. Do us all a favor and type in all caps like DEBIL so it will be easier to spot and to skip over your mindless drivel.
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Bush Our Worst President wrote:
<quoted text> who started the war on irak imbecile? Read my poster name and you'll get a hint, the republicans support every american citizen to carry a gun and pass laws to make it happen, you should call that destroying human lives.
You're an idiot!
The sentence "who started the war on irak" followed by the word "imbecile" just made me nearly spit out my coffee. LOFL! You can't make this stuff up!
Face Reality

Rochelle, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>That's cool - I doubt my husband would approve anyway...if I were interested, that is.
:)
I doubt your Liberal husband would give a rats azz who he shared you with.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>And get rid of all these guns and right wing racist hatetalk radio too. Let us hope that President Obama makes these positive changes soon.
Neither the First, nor the Second Amendments support your ideas. Neither do I. As an American citizen, I cherish my rights to bear arms and speak my mind - if you don't wish to carry a gun, don't. If you don't care to listen to 'hate talk' CHANGE THE CHANNEL or TURN THE RADIO OFF.

There are many other countries in which these rights are not recognized. If the rest of your countrymen having them bothers you, find another country. America will not divest itself of our rights, to make you feel better.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Impeach Obama wrote:
<quoted text>Are you 12?!? Co-pay is the amount that isn't paid for by insurance. Example: A prescription costs $50. Insurance pays $40. Your co-pay is $10. If the co-pay is eliminated, insurance pays the entire $50. You pay nothing, therefore it IS free. G'dam, you're stupid!
Insurance pays the entire $50, sure - and you pay your entire premium, every month/6 months/year. Your premium will likely be raised so that it covers the entire cost of the medication. It is NOT free - you paid for it.

YOU are an idiot.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

ARGUING with IDIOTS wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are the palestinians targeting?
The Arab states do not want the refugees. With the exception of Jordan, they are unwilling to give them citizenship.

http://www.fateh.net/e_public/refugees.htm

Not only the Fatah, but Arab leaders have unabashedly admitted that the refugee issue and right of return are being used as a means to destroy Israel. Egyptian President Gamal Abdel Nasser told an interviewer on September 1, 1961:“If the refugees return to Israel, Israel will cease to exist.”

With the exception of Jordan, no country has allowed permanent resettlement of Palestinian refugees. Israel tried to do so in Gaza. They were rewarded with suicide bombings and the killing of their own people.

http://www.mideastweb.org/refugees1.htm

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

proud2bwhite wrote:
<quoted text> make all the decisions you want just don't expect or force others to pay for them.
I don't.
And remember that when you decide to forgo purchasing catastrophic care insurance, and are diagnosed with cancer - don't expect or force me to pay for your medical care either,'k?
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

OB/GYNs are supporting a measure that would make contraceptives an over-the-counter purchase. They would no longer require a prescription and best of all they would NOT COVERED BY INSURANCE! That's one way around some Mullah Obama's free bullsh't.

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Impeach Obama wrote:
<quoted text>No co-pays for government-funded abortions, contraceptives or "gender reassignment surgery". In Mullah Obama's world, free means free!
There are no government funded abortions. I'm sure your surgery was likely covered under your insurance policy.

Your contraception is covered as part of the insurance policy you buy. As well are abortions if you CHOOSE to have one.

Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>Insurance pays the entire $50, sure - and you pay your entire premium, every month/6 months/year. Your premium will likely be raised so that it covers the entire cost of the medication. It is NOT free - you paid for it.
YOU are an idiot.
In Mullah Obama's world, "qualified" individuals'(ghetto-rats, welfare mammies, etc.) premiums would be subsidized by the government, so it will be free. YOU are a gullible idiot!

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

fleabagging fortyseveners wrote:
<quoted text>
Resles, is that be yo dumbass?
That's the syndrome alright. His friends call him Bonobo.
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

proud2bwhite wrote:
<quoted text> gas pirces plummeted up 2c overnight and durg producing nations in asia have improved standing . Yes thank obama.
A whole 2˘..WOO! WOO! And on a Holiday week at that. I guess you think President Obama has ruined many family vacations.

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Impeach Obama wrote:
<quoted text>Are you 12?!? Co-pay is the amount that isn't paid for by insurance. Example: A prescription costs $50. Insurance pays $40. Your co-pay is $10. If the co-pay is eliminated, insurance pays the entire $50. You pay nothing, therefore it IS free. G'dam, you're stupid!
I get it.

You paid for a newspaper subscription & the every morning you go out & get your free newspaper.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
There are no government funded abortions. I'm sure your surgery was likely covered under your insurance policy.
Your contraception is covered as part of the insurance policy you buy. As well are abortions if you CHOOSE to have one.
Just click your Ruby Slippers together and repeat, "There is no Planned Parenthood, there is no Planned Parenthood..."
RUSH10ME

Warsaw, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

<quoted text>Neither the First, nor the Second Amendments support your ideas. Neither do I. As an American citizen, I cherish my rights to bear arms and speak my mind - if you don't wish to carry a gun, don't. If you don't care to listen to 'hate talk' CHANGE THE CHANNEL or TURN THE RADIO OFF.
There are many other countries in which these rights are not recognized. If the rest of your countrymen having them bothers you, find another country. America will not divest itself of our rights, to make you feel better.
Post of the day!!

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
I was referring more to cancer and heart disease, both of which have significant genetic components.
So does pregnancy.
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Abortions are indeed government funded to uninsured low income individuals through Medicaid. Being male, I will never need an abortion or contraceptives so why should my premiums include coverage for them?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 748,441 - 748,460 of1,072,030
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

70 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min Rogue Scholar 05 173,601
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 min ritedownthemiddle 45,466
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 10 min JOEL COOL DUDE 68,146
Blood on the Fourth of July 31 min reality is a crutch 1
Amy 7-11 57 min Kuuipo 9
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr voice of peace 67,529
The rare and elusive Colombian perro caliente s... 1 hr reality is a crutch 1
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••